Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a second thought, Jon pushed himself up and into a kneeling position and moved up behind Sylvia, his face near her rear. She was still facing away from him, facing the other way as she recovered from her gushing orgasm. And as she did so, Jon's eyes stayed glued on the older woman's ass, wicked ideas rising to the surface, things he'd never considered doing before. Jon had never eaten ass before, but looking at his mother-in-law's perfect rear end, his mouth was practically drooling. Taking Sylvia by surprise, Jon used his big hands to grab her perfectly formed ass cheeks and pull them apart, revealing her tight, clean asshole to his avid gaze. And before she could react, he dove in face first.

"Oh... OH! Fuck!" she moaned in shock. She was certainly not planning to demand this of him, at least not at this point, but she was very pleasantly surprised. As she felt her son-in-law's tongue slide tentatively across her asshole, she leaned over the edge of the kitchen island, really giving him full access.

Jon had never done this before, but now that he was doing it, he was diving in completely without fear or hesitation. As he slid his tongue against his mother-in-law's asshole, he was surprised to find that even her asshole tasted good. Damn... what a fucking woman. What a connection they must have for him to find both her pussy and ass so delicious. He doubled down, stabbing his tongue against her tight asshole, each incidence of this indecent act sending a new bolt of lust coursing through him.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Yes!" Sylvia moaned as her son-in-law rimmed her asshole. "Get up in there, babe! Get in my fucking ass. Right where any good son-in-law belongs. On his knees, kissing his mother-in-law's ass. Yes!" She raised one foot off the ground and brought her knee up closer to the edge of the counter, really helping him to get in there.

Jon wasn't shy about this in the slightest. His jaw was wedged in his mother-in-law's ass-crack, his tongue sliding across her tight asshole, circling it, teasing it, coating it with his spit. His eager mouth was making the older woman squirm in delight.

"Fuck! You are so good at this!" she moaned. "I never thought you'd be up for something this nasty! You are full of surprises! Yes! Fuck! I'll have to keep that in mind!"

Each time his tongue slid across her butthole, an electric jolt of pleasure went through both of them, the wicked force inside them only energized further by this indecent act. The more depraved it got, the better the words, as more lust and heat filled them at this.

And coincidentally, they were both currently under the 'Electric Mistletoe'.

When they had kissed under it before, both had felt sparks that had energized them into making the kiss truly filthy and nasty. And when he sucked her big tits under the mistletoe, those pangs of lusty electricity coursed through them both as he worshipped her massive jugs. Only that time, those bolts of lust traveling through her emanated from her nipples. And when Jon had gone down on her beneath the mistletoe, those pangs of electric lust began at her cunt, traversed through the rest of her hot body, and returned to her cunt, sending her over the edge to one of the biggest orgasms of her life. And now, he was rimming her ass, and those same bolts of pleasure were filling her luscious frame, this time caused by the eager mouth worshipping her asshole.

All under the mistletoe.

From the start, despite not being a superstitious person, as soon as Jon had read the tag earlier, Sylvia just had a good feeling about the mistletoe. And from the moment their lips locked earlier, she'd become a believer. She couldn't explain it, but she'd already had some of the hottest moments of her life beneath the mistletoe with Jon. And she knew he felt it too. As much pleasure as she had felt, she just knew he'd felt that same level of lust and pleasure. But unlike her, he was still filled up with that heat and lust, almost to the point of bursting. Looking down, she could see his massive weapon through his thin pajama pants, hard as a brick. So full of heat. And lust. And cum. A weapon that huge and hard and ready was built to pleasure hot wet, nasty cunt. It would probably feel incredible for him, and it would feel just as good for her. His pleasure and hers were the same at this point. And if they did it under the mistletoe... just imagine how good it would feel.

Filled with renewed energy, Sylvia acted. She pushed him back, pushing his face away from between her ass-cheeks. She brought her foot back down and spun on her heels, turning to face him. Panting for breath, he looked up at her, completely addled by the lust of the moment. With him watching, she leapt up and took a seat on the edge of the kitchen island, her huge bare tits jiggling as she did so. He watched as she spread her legs lewdly, exposing her nasty, mature cunt for him again. Looking down at him, her lips twisted into a snarl.

"Jon... I want you to fuck me!" she commanded, licking her lips. "I want you to fuck me, right here under the mistletoe. We both know it will be hotter that way..." This caused Jon to look up at the mistletoe. The 'Electric Mistletoe'. The cause of all this madness. When he saw that sucker hanging up in the kitchen, earlier, he'd been afraid of it. Now? Now... he was too far gone to care. He was so consumed by lust that all he could do was obey.

On shaky legs, Jon got up to his feet. Sylvia's eyes remained locked on his throbbing weapon as it swayed in his thin pants. He stumbled forward as he regained his balance, falling closer to Sylvia. Before he knew it, she grabbed him by the jaw and pulled him in for another nasty kiss. The lips that had just been pressed against her asshole were now against her lips, but she didn't care, as their lips spread for each other and their tongues mashed together, swapping spit again. For a few moments, their lips smacked together as they made out. But she was eager for things to go to the next level, and she wasn't gonna wait another second. Pushing him back, she spoke up.

"Take off your clothes," she added, reaching down to grab the hem of his shirt, pulling it up, revealing his fit bare chest to her. She'd seen it before, for example when they went to the beach, but never in such an intimate way. He still looked a bit confused by the high levels of potent lust pumping through his veins, meaning he needed to be coached along a bit. As she reached forward to let her hands run down his taut, masculine chest, she spoke to him again. "Take off your pants, Jon. Let me see your cock! Then I want you to fuck me with it."

Even though every part of him was overflowing with hot-blooded lust, this command got through to the small shred of the true Jon still left beneath the lust-crazed mess he currently was. His wife's mother was asking him to show her his cock. His wife was sleeping upstairs, and he was down here, with her mom, who was sitting in front of him, legs spread, tits hanging out, ready for sex. The true Jon didn't want any of this, but his needs and desires were so out of control that he couldn't possibly imagine not going through with what she was asking of him. He was in so deep and was so desperate for relief that he couldn't physically bring himself to walk away. His feet felt glued to the floor, and the floor felt tilted towards Sylvia. He wanted to fight back, to do anything to stop this, even just look away. But that same force felt like it was holding him in place until he did what it wanted of him. It felt like this outcome was unavoidable.

He loved his wife. He had never once wanted to cheat on her before. Ever. Especially not with her mother. But... he'd done so many awful things with her already. And everything that he had done with her had felt so perfect. So right. Her lips, her mouth, her tits, her pussy, even her ass, it all tasted amazing to him. And looking at her again, legs spread like a slut, her huge, perfect tits hanging out... she looked spectacular. He didn't want to do this, but... she looked so appealing. So appetizing. It would feel so good, and it would give him exactly the relief he needed. His cock was screaming to be freed, to enter her cunt and finally have the blessed release he so needed. Maybe if they weren't in such close proximity, he might have been able to think more clearly. Through his thin pants, his cock was jutting outward, pointed right at her waiting cunt, less than a foot apart. His cock was drooling all over itself, leaking pre-cum at a copious rate, causing his pants to cling to his cock head, giving the older woman a very clear indication of what he was packing. His cock wanted inside her... badly. His body was desperate for release. And his mind was doing what it could to justify cheating on his wife with her mom.

He'd done so much already. Did he actually think he could walk away at this point and still be innocent? If he went to his wife and said, 'Hey, I didn't actually cheat on you, but I did make out with your mom, then I went down on her till she came, and then I rimmed her ass. But hey, I didn't actually fuck her.'... how would she react? She'd divorce his ass on the spot, with good cause. In terms of the weight of his actions, he'd gone too far already. Pulling back now would not give him any sort of high ground here. So, in all honesty, there should be nothing stopping him from following through. From fucking his hot-bodied mother-in-law. Burying his thick, throbbing cock deep inside her waiting cunt. From fucking her brains out, making her scream in delight, and cumming deep inside her, finally draining his bloated balls and finding the peace that he needed. There didn't seem to be a reason not to follow through at this point.

And above him, throughout this whole thing was the 'Electric Mistletoe', a specter above the pair, casting its pall over both of them.

And it had done its job.

In the moment of truth, Jon surrendered to the inevitable. Even though there was enough of him left at his core still untainted enough to be having these doubts, his raw driving physical needs overrode them. That pure fire inside him was slowly dimming, and it was all thanks to his mother-in-law, and her hot body.

With her watching with a confident grin, Jon hooked his fingers into his pants and slowly tugged them down. She watched with eager delight as the root of his massive dick was exposed to her, adorned with a well-trimmed shock of pubic hair. He kept pulling his pants down, revealing more and more of his thick pillar, and her eyes went wide with delight. The hem of his pants was still keeping his dick contained, keeping it holstered in place, showcasing his thick, pulsing shaft without fully unleashing his weapon. Finally, with his pants seemingly halfway down his thighs, his cock was released from its constraints, bouncing upwards, arresting the older woman's vision. Eventually, it came to a stop, sticking out from his crotch, nine and a half inches of thick and throbbing married cock, pointing directly to his mother-in-law's waiting cunt. Looking down at it, Sylvia could practically see it pulsing. Beyond that, she could see, hanging beneath the swollen weapon, the pair of gigantic, cum-filled balls encased in his smooth sack.

Sylvia's hands were still resting on his chest, but at this reveal, she slid them down, letting her fingers wrap around the root of his meaty weapon, feeling it throb beneath her fingers.

"Wow," she effused, smiling wide at the huge cock in her grasp. Looking up at him, eyes flashing, she tugged him forward, allowing him to step out of his pants, leaving him completely nude in front of his mother-in-law. She pulled him in close till he was standing between her spread legs, the head of his cock mere inches from her waiting cunt. She looked up into his eyes with playfulness, and she could only see beaten down submissiveness in his. He was fully broken, and now, he was hers to enjoy. Yanking him forward a little more, he stopped when the head of his cock was brushing against the lips of her mature cunt. Leaving it poised there, she released her hold on him, letting her hands rest on his shoulders, waiting for him to act. And as she waited, her eyes stared into his.

"Fuck me, Jon!" she urged him. So bursting with lust and need, there was nothing he could do to stop the inevitable. He had to do this. He needed to do this.

With silent assent, Jon pushed forward, pushing his thick cock-head against the entrance to her cunt. He found some resistance, trying to push himself inside her. But finally, her pussy yielded, spreading around the head of his cock and allowing entrance.

"Oh my God!" she moaned, clutching his shoulders. Holy shit! He was huge! Fuck! Even though he just had the head inside her, his thickness was incredible.

"Mmmmmm..." Jon groaned as the first bit of contact was made to his thick married weapon. He'd been hard as concrete since that first kiss, and now, he was finally getting some blessed relief. He pushed in further, pushing in a few inches of cock deep inside her, until he had to stop. "Fuck!" he sighed his head collapsing against the older woman's shoulder. It felt so fucking good! Holy shit! Her cunt was amazing! And so fucking tight! Holy shit! Her cunt was squeezing the life out of every square inch of cock buried deep inside her, and it felt incredible. It had never been like this before. He'd never felt anything like this. Not even close. Bolts of lust were traveling up his lengthy cock, driving him almost insane with pleasure.

Sylvia felt the same way. Her cunt was being stretched in a way that she hadn't... possibly ever. It felt so Goddamn good, and there was still so much to go.

Jon clenched his jaw and pushed onwards, forcing more of his thick penis deep inside her waiting hole. As tight as her cunt was, she was so fucking wet she smoothly took his swollen shaft inside her. Her cunt lips were splayed obscenely around his thick pillar as it took his sizable dick over halfway into her pussy. Her tight little cunt was being slowly filled up, and that intense feeling was enough to make her scream out.

"Fuck! Yes!" she screamed in delight, her pussy quivering around his big cock. The walls of her cunt were smothering his married cock, squeezing every inch of it, making him throb in pleasure.

"FUCK!" he seethed, the pleasure causing him to pause, his cock about two thirds of the way inside her. He looked up into her eyes, finding a satisfied but teasing glint in hers. His face screwing up with purpose, and a tinge of anger, he suddenly heaved forward, slamming the remainder of his nine-and-a-half-inch dick deep inside, till the lips of her cunt were wrapped around the root of his cock.

"AHHH!" she squealed loudly, her entire body quivering as it adjusted to his massive size. Even at this point, the pleasure was so intense she saw stars. It truly did feel like her body was electrified with lust.

He felt the same way. For the first time in his life, he had his entire cock buried deep inside a woman. No woman, not Deb, or any of the girls before her, had ever taken so much of his cock. Not only did his mother-in-law take more than any other girl, she'd taken the whole thing. It was incredible. His entire cock was buzzing with pleasure, almost vibrating it was so overstimulated. Her tight, wet cunt was driving him crazy, and he slowly began to move, grinding against her as they both adjusted to this new level of pleasure. Nothing in his life had ever felt this good. And after touching this ultimate livewire of pleasure, he needed more. Pulling back, he slid his bloated weapon out of her about halfway, his smooth shaft shining with her juices. Finally, he slammed his cock inside her again.

"Ahhh!" she moaned, before moaning again and again as Jon began pumping his cock into her.

"Shit!" he sighed as he began taking more and more of his cock out of her as he drilled her, soon making her take the whole thing on every pump.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she groaned as she took his entire length again and again and again. Jon was in a zone, fucking her harder and harder without breaking his stride. Looking down at her, teeth clenched, pumping into her, his eyes fell to her huge, bouncing tits.

"Oh!" he sighed before diving headfirst against her bare tits, scrubbing his face against his mother-in-law's massive udders, bringing his hands up to squeeze them as he did so. Lost in his breast-induced fervor, he kept driving his cock into her amazing pussy, the tighter than tight hole clenching his big dick like nothing ever had before. He gripped her huge boobs roughly, using them as leverage as he drove into her.

"Yes! Yes! Do it, honey! Fuck me!" she sighed, legs wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck, aiding him in the intense fucking. "Give it all to me, babe! You've wanted this for so long, hon. I remembered how you stared at me and my body for so long. How you always teased and flirted with me. How excited you got whenever I wore a bikini, or other tight clothes. It was always so obvious that you wanted me, despite being married to my daughter. We both know you married her just to get to me. Well... now you've got me hon. So, do your best..." she urged him. Her words rang out as false to him, but, well... he was here, fucking her, so maybe he was the one who was wrong.

They worked up a good sweat as they fucked. He continued scrubbing his face against her massive, jiggling tits as he drove into her. The married man kept his palms full of Sylvia's amazing breast flesh, gripping them firmly as he drilled her. Jon knew he should slow down, but the sex felt so fucking good he just couldn't stop. He couldn't pace himself, fucking at full sprint. His body was on fire with pleasure, and his hips were quickly a blur as he pumped in and out of his mother-in-law's vagina just about as fast as he could manage.

"Fuck my nasty cunt, Jonathan! Fuck it hard!" she urged him, her bare ass sliding against the counter as they fucked hard. "You're fucking your 46-year-old mother-in-law! You're cheating on your wife with her mom! Fuck! Get your fucking money's worth!"

Her nasty words spurred him on, fucking her even harder, his big, heavy balls slapping against her ass. Her cunt was dripping with her juices as they fucked, splashing out of her and onto the counter. She was so turned on right now she could barely think straight.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! This is the best! The best fucking sex ever! Yes!" she squealed. Her body was as turned on as his, every nerve singing in pleasure. "I just knew you needed the good stuff! Fuck! You are so out of my daughter's league... god... yes... I'm amazed you actually married her. I knew you two weren't meant to be. Me and you are a far better match. That's why I always knew this would happen." Through his lustful haze, he looked up at her, eyes blazing with fire at her words. But he never stopped or slowed down. He kept pumping his massive dick inside her, pleasuring her hard.

Her head rolled in pleasure. She was almost dizzy, this felt so good. Her mind flashed to the path that had led him to her. She thanked fate for whatever brutal footballer injured him, because without him, her and Jon would never have gotten together. If his football career had kept going, he'd have been rich and famous, with some gorgeous oversexed babe on his arm. That was the destiny his life was leading towards, and it was one that he totally had earned. Instead, he had gone domestic, married a nice girl, got a good job, and walked right into Sylvia's clutches. Instead of ending up with some busty model, he ended up with his hot-bodied 46-year-old mother-in-law.

It was perfection.

"We were destined for this, baby," she sighed. His head rose from her giant bare breasts, still maintaining his grip on her huge boobs as he fucked her. "You're a perfect ten, and so am I. Doesn't matter that you're married to my daughter! Doesn't matter that I'm almost twenty years older than you. When people like us spend so much time together, it always ends in fucking!"

1...45678...10