Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Fuck!" he groaned. Despite his mind being awash with confusion and turmoil, his hands were very busy, availing themselves in her big jugs. Fuck, they were so soft! And firm! And perfect! He'd never gotten his hands on tits this massive and perfect. Not even Esmerelda's were this good. He dug his hands into the soft, luscious flesh. Holy shit, they were incredible!

"You like them, baby! You like my big tits?" Isabelle demanded, bouncing on his full length faster and faster, his palms supporting her giant boobs as she did so. "I figured you would!" she added, laughing. Despite how perfect her amazing tits felt in his hands... like, seriously, he couldn't get enough, squeezing them over and over again, sliding his hands across the perfect flesh, feeling her hard nipples in his palms. But, uh, anyways, despite how incredible her tits were, he now knew she wasn't who she said she was, and he didn't know what he was dealing with.

"What are you?" he asked. Despite his confusion, and his reservations about this whole thing, he was still groping her big tits. He was still driving up into her. Even if he wanted to escape, she was slamming herself down into him as she rode him, practically driving him into the ground.

"Don't you worry about that, babe," she moaned, riding his full length, her ass slamming into his thighs. "You just lie there and take it. You just lie there, look pretty, and let me get the job done. Just focus on that perfect cunt squeezing the life out of that big married dick of yours! Focus on my big tits in your hands, and how soft and smooth and perfect they are! And focus on the music..." she said, looking up. His head fell back into the snow, looking skywards. She was right. The music was as loud as ever, filling the air, lulling him into a daze. Her luscious, perfect body certainly aided in wearing him down, but that damn song was near hypnotizing. It felt like there were multiple voices singing at the same time, and as his eyes looked up they went wide as he realized the rutting couple weren't alone. Standing on the cliffside, looking down at them, were more women. Women like Isabelle. Gorgeous. Naked. Some were younger, some were older. Some had darker hair, some were blond. And one, the oldest one, had long, silver hair. All of them were naked and as large-busted as Isabelle. And they were all singing in unison, singing their song, lulling him into a daze.

"What... fuck... what is this?" he panted, trying to deny the pleasure being foisted on him. "Who are you?" He was slightly concerned about this whole thing, but he was still so lost in the pleasure. She kept driving down into him, taking his full length on every bounce. And even though he was concerned about this whole thing, his hands never left her big tits, palming them, cupping them, squeezing them firmly.

"Don't know yet?" she asked, smiling wickedly. The gorgeous blonde kept at it, riding the married man in the snow, bouncing harder and harder.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck!" he groaned. God damn, her pussy was like magic.

"C'mon baby, just relax! Relax and drain those fucking nuts inside me! Give me a fucking baby! Yes!" Isabelle asked.

"I... oh fuck... no! I can't! I'm... fuck... I'm married!" he groaned, trying to deny the pleasure coursing through him.

"That didn't stop you from following a naked woman out to the woods and fucking her!" she spat out. "It didn't stop you from agreeing to cheat on your wife with some woman you barely know! Fuck! That dick ain't meant for one girl, honey! Yes! Now shut the fuck up and fuck my fucking cunt, you married asshole! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck the shit out of me! Yes! Yes!"

Lying in the snow, dazed, being ridden by a woman who was clearly a nasty slut, among other things, he wanted to fight back. He wanted to fight for his marriage. He did. But he was so worn down by this woman's efforts that he couldn't escape. And deep down, with as good as she felt, he didn't really want to.

"Just give in, babe!" she urged him, her ass slamming into his thighs. "Just give in, accept your place in this world, and fill that nasty cunt full of cum! Yes! Cheat on your wife and fill another woman with your cum instead! Yes! Drain your nuts inside me and fucking knock me up! Give me a fucking baby! Yes!"

"Oh!" he groaned. He knew better. He really did. But his balls were boiling, and her filthy mouth was speaking his language. Every filthy word she said was making him even more hard, and he couldn't stop now. With her otherworldly strength, he couldn't get away from her. He didn't see any way out of the scenario he was in, and with as amazing as this intense fuck was, he was barely fighting back anymore.

But he was about to.

As he kept lying there in the snow, looking up at her, his hands still palming her big jugs, he noticed something about her. Her creamy pale skin looked different. He didn't know what it was, if she was cold or something, but that pale skin of hers was starting to look almost... blue. He'd seen her skin a very subtle shade of blue when he rebuffed her earlier, looking fragile and defeated in the cold. At that point, he thought she was letting the cold get to her. But now, if the cold was getting to her, she certainly wasn't showing it. She was riding him with fury, never slowing down, only getting more and more excited. As she sped up, he kept his hands on her giant tits as a wave of intense cold coursed across her flesh...

"What?" he asked, confused. She didn't slow down, continuing to ride the married man hard. And as she did so, her skin became more and more blue, reaching an unnatural shade. At the same time, her hair began to darken right in front of his eyes to an almost black color, strewn with streaks of icy blue. These changes got more and more pronounced as it went on. He wasn't seeing things. It was the truth. His hands were digging into a giant pair of round, firm, very blue tits. And looking at them, he noticed her once pink nipples had darkened to the same shade of black as her hair. Looking down at him, her eyes were a radiant, glowing blue. When she opened her mouth, her perfect teeth had sharpened, and her tongue was now long, dark, and forked. "What the fuck... what are you?"

"Don't understand yet?" she asked, smiling evilly. Despite everything, his utter fear and confusion, he was still groping her massive, fleshy tits. He was still fucking her tight, wet pussy. "There are stories about us, Tim. I'm surprised you've never heard. Mothers used to warn their sons about the Ice Sirens, and they will again one day!"

Ice Sirens? What the fuck?

His mother always told stories about Ice Sirens, but he stopped believing that stuff when he was a kid. Sure, that weird Christmas tree-topper that supposedly protected against such beasts always freaked him out, but he never really ever believed that the Ice Sirens were actually real. But now, one was right in front of him. On top of him. Fucking him.

It made so much sense now. She was literally a siren, luring him out into the woods. Alone. And now, it was using him as sirens do. Riding him. Using him for illicit pleasure. Tim was dealing with something beyond normal. And if the stories were true, the men lured into the clutches of the ice sirens never escaped.

"Wait!" he called out, trying to shove Isabelle aside and escape, but she was not easily pushed away. They wrestled a bit, rolling around in the snow, before she got back on top, slamming his wrists into the snow again. Looking down at him, her face above his, her tits hanging down just above him, she smiled wickedly, showing off her sharp teeth.

"You're not going anywhere, Tim!" she said, her once angelic voice now dripping with malice. With him watching, she leaned down and extended her long forked tongue, sliding it along his cheek as he tried to turn away. The act made him shiver, and he couldn't deny the jolt of lust that coursed through him. His cock was still buried up to the root inside her, throbbing, as hard as ever, right on the edge of cumming. But he couldn't. He couldn't cum inside this monster!

"No! Let me go!" he groaned, trying to push her off, but her cunt kept squeezing his cock hard, taking the fight out of him.

"There's no escape, Tim," she whispered, voice heavy with sin. "You could have walked away earlier, but you just had to get balls deep inside of me! You just had to get your hands on my tits, even though your wife is waiting at home! You can't stop now! If you run, we'll chase you down, and I'll ride this dick till you can't think straight! Till you forget all about your little wife and your entire life is devoted to pumping me full of hot cum instead! If you just give me what I want, Tim... you might even walk out of here..." Looking straight into his eyes, she let this threat hang. For the first time, he felt afraid for his safety, and wanted to run away screaming. How could he be this stupid? But despite all that, his cock was as hard as steel, and each of her filthy words made his cock pulse. She could feel it too, and her tight cunt was wearing him down.

"Oh! Fuck! Fucking bitch!" he groaned, the fight being taken out of him. He didn't see a way out. She had him by the balls here. He couldn't get away from her. The only way out was forward. The only chance of escape was to pump this evil seductress with boiling hot cum and give her exactly what she wanted. Sensing the fight was drained from him, she leaned up and resumed bouncing.

"Hahaha! Yes! Yes!" she groaned, hands digging into his chest as she bounced on his iron pole. "Give me that big, fat dick! Yes! Fuck my nasty cunt with that big married cock like you've wanted to from the start! From the second you walked out of the house, you wanted this! Yes! FUCK! AHHH! YES! UGHHH! God damn! Fuck my nasty cunt! Fuck me better than you ever fucked your wife and make me cum! Yes! Put a baby in my nasty pussy and not your wife! Yes! YES!"

"Oh! Fuck!" he groaned. It all sounded so wrong! So fucking wrong! Yet, it was driving him crazy. It was like his time with Esmerelda. Every sinful thing she did drove him crazy, no matter how insane. And this, despite the fact that he was fucking a literal Ice Siren, the fact that he was fucking such an evil slut only turned him on more. He was a married man! He shouldn't be enjoying this at all, yet, his cock had never been harder.

"Put your hands on me, baby!" she urged him. In his lustful daze, he slapped his hands back on her massive, round jugs, his fingers digging into the soft blue flesh.

"Damn! Yes! I knew you'd be good, but I didn't think you'd be enjoying yourself so much! Yes! You should have sought us out earlier! Yes! We could have been doing this for years!" she screamed out. His eyes pulled away from the blue siren riding him, looking back up at the cliffside. And still there were the other women, but like Isabelle, they'd all shed their disguises and exposed their true forms. Naked, blue skin. Hair of various colors, some black, some blue, some white. And their eyes... glowing in the darkness, glowing a bright blue, staring into his soul.

"Our tribe will rise again!" Isabelle moaned, her ass driving into him as she rode his post, her cunt sliding along his big dick again and again and again. "Our pack will grow in size, all thanks to you. Over years, we'll grow, and more men in the future will fall to us and our kin, all thanks to you! Haha! Yes! Now keep fucking me! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh! Fuck!" he groaned. It all sounded so wrong, but he was ready to explode.

"The world will tremble as the Ice Sirens return to seize what's theirs!" Isabelle moaned. "The Church will pay for shunning us to the shadows! They will watch frozen as our kind rides tall again! Yes! The world will drown in ice! Yes! And it's all thanks to you, Tim! You were foolish enough to follow me into the woods, and now, we will ride strong into war! Yes! Yes! I knew it! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! AHHH! AHHH! YES!"

Tim was being told how badly he'd fucked up, how badly he'd kicked the bees nest, yet he couldn't stop. He couldn't slow down. He couldn't pull his hands from her big tits. He couldn't stop driving up into her. It all felt too fucking good!

"Oh my God!" he moaned.

"Do it, Tim! You want to cum so bad, don't you? Yes! Yes! Don't you?" she groaned, bouncing on his full length. "Yes! I love it! That's why I love human men! Ugh! You act like you know better, but you only care about one thing, and you'll do anything to get it! Yes! Fuck! When it comes down to it, you'll forsake anything and anyone to get what you want! You want pussy! You want tits! You want ass! You want dirty, nasty fucking! That's why, even knowing my true form, you'll still fill me up with cum and give me exactly what I want! Because it's exactly what you want, too!"

"Oh! Fuck!" he groaned, squirming beneath her, lightning bolts of pleasure coursing through him. Her tight, wet pussy, coaxing the cum from his swollen nuts. God damn, he might know better, but there was nothing that was gonna be able to stop him at this point. He was gonna fill up this Ice Siren's cunt with thick married cum, whether he wanted to or not. Damn, she was so fucking evil, but her tits were so big! He couldn't stop himself from heaving his cock into her lust-inducing body.

"Forsake Vivian forever! Betray your wife and fill me up with cum! Forsake the world and give yourself what you deserve! Take that fucking cunt and fill it with your cum! Yes! Yes! Do it!" She ordered, riding him hard.

"Oh my God!" he sighed, his nuts twisting. He was close.

"Do it, babe! Cheat on your wife and fill up that nasty cunt! Yes! Yes!" she moaned. "Oh my God! I'm so close! Do it! Yes! Oh my God! Yes! Yes!"

"Ah! AHHH! Holy shit! Fuck!" he groaned.

"Yes! Yes! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! YES! YES! OH! OH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUCCCCK! AHHHHH! YYYYYEEESSSS! YYYYYEEESSSS! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Isabelle screamed out, the pleasure finally overtaking her. Her cunt locked around his swollen cock as she screamed to the heavens, her beautiful voice inducing a soundwave it was so loud, the blast of beautiful music hitting his ears and affecting him immediately.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH! OH MY GOD! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Tim groaned as his cock flexed and a thick stream of cum fired up out of him and into the evil wicked siren on top of him. His cock flexed again and again as more jets of jizz rocketed out of him, splashing into the cunt of the evil Ice Siren. His big hands roughly gripped the Ice Siren's huge tits, his fingers digging into the soft blue flesh, holding on for the ride as the biggest orgasm of his life coursed through him.

"Yes! YES! I FEEL IT! YES! Fill me up! Fill me! Yes! YES! AHHHHHH!" she screamed out, her cunt spasming around his weapon, inducing more cum to fire out of him and into her waiting cunt. "Knock me up, baby! Fill me up and give me a baby! Yes!"

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" he moaned, humping up into her as she ground against him, her cunt flexing around him as she came, a fiery explosion coursing through the cold-blooded siren. Their bodies ground together as the handsome married man filled the evil creature with his thick, life-giving sperm, making her scream out.

"Yes! Yes! God dammit! Yes!" she groaned. The pleasure overcame her, and she collapsed forward, her chest pressing against him, her huge boobs ballooning outward. He was so lost in the moment that he didn't feel her move in close and press her dark black lips into his, sliding her long tongue into his mouth, coiling around his own. He had no choice but to return the kiss, making out with this evil slut as their lower halves kept humping into each other, his cock continuing to fire off rockets of thick, potent jizz into the evil siren. His reputation for having huge loads was working against him, as this evil ice slut was now on the receiving end, stealing the prize from his loving wife. Her cunt kept squeezing around him, drawing more and more cum out of him, until finally, at the same moment, both collapsed, gasping for breath, panting in the snow.

As the blue-skinned Ice Siren slid off him, Tim could barely get his thoughts together. What the fuck just happened? He'd just... he'd just fucked an Ice Siren! An honest-to-God Ice Siren. What the fuck? How... what... this couldn't be true. It couldn't! Yet here he was, panting for breath as he recovered after having fired off a giant load into that evil slut's waiting cunt! What the hell had he done!? How could he have betrayed his wife? How could he be so stupid?

Next to him was Isabelle, splayed out in the snow, her blue skin glowing against the snow-covered ground. She was breathing easily, content, her mission accomplished. Her legs were spread lewdly, leaking his creamy seed. This was supposed to be something beautiful, something pure and divine. Instead, it was the deepest sin! What had he done?

Sensing an opportunity, he got on his knees and began crawling towards his clothes, looking to escape. As he did, he could hear noises behind him. The sound of water moving. Ice forming. Feet hitting the snow. Just as he reached the stump where his clothes were, he felt a hand in his hair and suddenly, he was yanked up so he was only on his knees. Kneeling next to him, bent over so she could speak into his ear, was another of the sirens. Looking at her, it was the older one. She'd descended from the cliff and was now next to him. Glancing back, he could see the whole tribe standing nearby.

"You're not done yet," the older siren said, her voice pure evil as she spoke into his ear. "You've got a long night ahead of you, honey. A lot of babies to make..." she stated. Despite his diminished state, her wicked words sent a jolt of lust through him, and he felt his cock rise again. Isabelle had been proven correct. He was the man for the job. And this new Ice Siren, this older one? She was right as well.

Tim's job wasn't done yet. Not by a long shot.

***************

The night was long for Tim Carroll, and practically a blur. A blur of blue skin, tight holes, and incredible pleasure. A whirlwind of tits, ass, and illicit, brutal fucking.

Tim didn't have a lot of time to recharge after his first fuck with Isabelle. The tribe of blue sirens practically encircled him near the edge of the pond, looking at him like hungry animals around a juicy piece of meat. And they were about to treat him as such, as one of the naked, blue Ice Sirens approached him, shoving him onto his back and quickly mounting him.

There were no veils, no more pretending. It took only a few seconds before this union descended into rough, uncaring animal sex. The siren was brutally bouncing on the married man's throbbing meat, rapidly going from tip to nuts every time, her ass slamming into his lap as she did so. Almost on their own accord, Tim's hands rose from the snow and palmed the Ice Siren's massive blue tits.

Tim's head was still groggy, still trying to recover from his encounter with Isabelle. But before he knew it, he was fucking another one of them, and in his daze he acted on instinct, fucking up into her, groping her massive jiggling blue titties. Surrounded by creatures he feared, he could do nothing but submit to their wicked demands. By the time he was able to regather himself, he was moments away from blowing another load, this time into this new siren. And when he did, he was sent into a daze all over again. Then, before he could regain his bearings, he was already balls deep in the next siren.

It was a marathon. They demanded, he acted. They wanted it, he provided it. He was so beyond words and logic that he didn't have the strength to do anything but obey. He was a piece of meat being tossed around, used for whatever wicked demands these Ice Sirens cooked up. And he was so overwhelmed and completely in over his head that there was nothing he could do anyway. He had no choice. He had to give in. He had to do exactly what they demanded.