Missymay's Manhattan Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So little wren, you disobeyed your Mistress yet again, didn’t you? Using the toy I bought for you, without My permission.”

“Yes Mistress” replied wren, keeping her eyes lowered, “I am sorry Mistress, please forgive this unworthy one.”

“Forgiveness is a gift, that has to be earned, and the only way to do that, is to accept your punishment, Is that not so wren?”

“Yes Mistress, that is the way.”

Slowly, the Mistress circled her submissive, touching her here and there. She caressed wren’s butt, then her stomach, and suddenly, without warning, she took hold of one of the nipple rings, twisting it, and hissing

“Have you nothing to say wren?”

“Thank you Mistress, thank you for showing me the correct path.”

The Mistress smiled, “That is more like it little one, Repenting is good for the soul.” And stepping away a little, she raised the flogger, and lashed wren across her breasts, not viciously, but wren felt it, and cried out.

“Thank you Mistress, thank you.”

The flogger flashed once more, and again the correct response was

Received, Mistress smiled, and tossed the flogger onto the bed. Moving closer to wren, she cupped both breasts, and started to kiss them, moving slowly closer to the nipples, now hard and erect. She flicked at the nipple rings, each with a small pearl in them, her tongue snaking in and out, as wren moaned in pleasure. Hearing the moans, she took one in her teeth, tugging it gently, and then more firmly, as wren’s legs started rubbing together, and she called out, “Please Mistress, please.”

Dave was so excited by this, he could not take his eyes off them, he was almost squirming in his seat, and squeezing Trina’s hand as he held it. Feeling her pulling at his hand, he turned to look at her; she was smiling at him, as she pulled his hand under the table.

Pushing it through slit in her dress, her legs parting, and pressing his fingers against her sex. She was wet through, and her eyes were almost begging him to give her the attention she desired. Using his middle finger, he slowly stroked her pussy, parting the lips, and slipping his finger inside, as she let out an audible sigh. Her hand reached out, and she unzipped his pants feverishly, quickly finding his hard cock, and grasping it firmly. She smiled at him again, as she started to stroke him up and down slowly, then she turned her attention back to the show. Dave looked again at the scene before him, the mistress had now removed wren’s thong he guessed, a sit lay at her feet on the floor, as the Mistress sucked on each hard nipple in turn, her hand beneath her the wren’s legs, finger fucking her. Suddenly she raised her head, and hissed at wren, “Cum now little one, cum for Me.”

Wren screamed in pleasure at the release, her head rocking back and forth, mouth open wide, and her whole body shaking. Her Mistress was holding her legs, and licking at wren’s pussy as the orgasm raced through her. She sat back on her heels, smiling, then slowly walked to the chair, and picked up a lead. Holding it loosely, she returned to where wren was still bound, and released her. Wren saw the lead, and immediately dropped to the floor, getting on her hands and knees. Holding her head to the side, she offered her neck to Mistress. The lead was attached, and then Mistress led wren away from the bed, and off the stage, to rapturous applause, as the lights came back up. Dave quickly removed his hand from under Trina’s dress, as she too withdrew hers. They smiled at each other, as Dave licked his fingers, hoping that no one was watching him.

Lord Dragon then took the stage, and the audience hushed again, as he spoke.

“Firstly, I would like to thank Mistress Melissa and wren, for the entertainment this evening, I am sure we all agree, it was an excellent exhibition.” Leading the audience in another round of applause, as the two ladies re-entered the room.

“Also, I would like to thank our special guest, Sir Pleasure, from England, for joining us this evening. From the admiring glances he has been receiving, I can tell he has made a big impression on some of our members,” he said, chuckling as some of the audience laughed quietly.

“I spoke with him personally earlier, and I know he wants to say a few words of thanks, so, Sir Pleasure, the stage is yours my friend.”

Trina’s face was a picture, this she had never expected, and she said, “Are you sure Sir?”

Dave smiled at her, nodding, as he left the table, and joined Lord Dragon on the stage. The room fell silent, as he started to speak, in his cultured English accent, which they all seemed to adore. “

Thank you Lord Dragon, and thank you too, everyone here this evening, for making this evening such a memorable occasion. When I think, that less then 3 weeks have passed since I first heard I was “going to New York,” and now, here I am in wonderful company, and with someone who is now very special to me.”

All eyes turned to look at Trina, as she lowered her eyes, blushing profusely, Dave saw this, and smiled as he continued.

You all know whom I mean, the sweet and lovely missymay, who has brought sunshine into my life, in a way that I never thought possible. Missy, please, come and join me?”

Trina was stunned at this, her face bright red now, but He had spoken, and she must obey. Dave stepped from the stage, to take her hand, and help her climb the step. He kept hold of her hand, as turning to face her, he spoke again.

“While you were preparing yourself for this evening missy, I went shopping, for something very special, and I am hoping, with all of my heart, that you will accept it.”

Trina looked into his eyes, insure what to say, but he placed a finger upon her lips to silence her. Turning to LD, he took the package that he had left with him earlier. Looking at Trina, he opened it, and held it in front of her,

Even he was amazed how it sparkled in the light, being so delicate. It was a solid silver collar, set with small rubies, and had both of their names inscribed on the inside.

He spoke to her,

“Missymay, will you accept this collar, to signify our union, and to let the world know that you are mine, and that henceforth you will be known as Sir Pleasure’s missymay?”

Trina was speechless for a moment, the gasp from the audience ringing in her ears, and then she smiled, fell to her knees, and lowering her head, saying to him,

“Yes Sir, I will, and I will serve you faithfully, for as long as I live Sir. You are My Lord, and You are My Master.”

Some of her friends started cheering wildly at this, unable to contain their exuberance, but Lord Dragon hushed them, as Dave bent forward to attach the collar. The significance of what he was doing, not lost on him. He helped her too her feet, and kissed her, just before they were surrounded by the club members. Trina had tears in her eyes, but they were tears of happiness. This was so wonderful, so unexpected, yet, it was what she had been dreaming of recently. Lord Dragon whispered something to Dave, and passed him a key.

With all the congratulations, kisses, hugs and handshakes, it was half an hour before Dave could get Trina in a quiet corner to speak to her. He whispered softly, “LD has given me the key to the soundproofed room, all we have to do is lock it when we leave in the morning.”

Trina looked into his eyes, she had only one thing to say to him now, and it seemed so natural, and so perfect, as she whispered softly, “I love you Sir.”

Dave took her in his arms, his mouth next to her ear, whispering, “ and I love you Trina, more than you will ever know.”

Taking her hand in his, they walked slowly down the corridor.

Leading her, to the room.

To their room, and the culmination of their dreams.