Mitzi at Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppop
puppop
98 Followers

Vocally touching her here, touching her there. Marie returning the favor as I grasped my shaft, talking, masturbating, looking into each other's eye's in the dimness of the candle. We urged each other, we restrained each other, until with a nod we went together in our hands, my ropy issue landing on the indoor/outdoor at my heels. Marie's long slim thigh's flexing, torso rigid as she grunted out her release, fingers swarming her clit, arching in her chair.

In the present, Mitzi spoke. "It's NOW Ted, go fast please go faster, ah yes there there!" Her hand flees my dripping cock and with her other hand as accomplice, pulls her pussy wide to my ministrations. "Ooooh, I'm going god so long yes oh cum ja oh, oh go easy now, sooo sensit-there there yesyesyes!!!!" Her fully inflamed cunt oozing onto the cot, the lips engorged, deep red, welcoming my fingers deeply into her foaming canal. My other hand descibes fast looping circles covering her mons with sensation. Her hips begin undulating, wetly colliding her pussy with my hands. Her wind whistles through her mouth. Vibrating at her pinnacle, holding, holding, then collapsing on the cot, the storm passing, Mitzi inert.

Gently, I removed my hands, glancing at the window. It stared back blankly, no hint from within.

Mitzi lay in the sun, legs athwart, feet on the concrete below. Her arm was over her eyes, covering them from my view. Her pussy was red and exposed, the hole gaping, winking with wetness in the sunlight. The pubic hair stained dark with her release, the canvas of the cot dark where she lay.

This woman would not resist my mounting her. Her vulnerability spread before my lust crazed eyes. In one swoop, I could be upon her, emptying myself whilst buried to the hilt in that fluttering vagina. I was dizzy with need. I couldn't move. You cannot fuck her. The phone. The message. The tyranny of it all. And, to whom doth I mount mine enfeebled protest, praythee? I'm a lunatic. I'm dying here. Feet, DO SOMETHING! I see Judy, the little terrier,(remember?) sniffing at my ankles.

Mitzi moved first. Stretching as she sat up, she then reached over once again, encircling my manhood and thumbing my glans. "Someone, so far is not as lucky as I, ja?" She chuckled, eyes crinkling, and began gliding my shaft from base to tip, squeezing at the top, then descending anew.

I jerked from the sensation of this fresh onslaught. "Mitzi, I need it so bad, you wouldn't believe how much I need-" I started.

Gentle in her reply, cutting in, "Oh Ted, you tell me of need. I am alone now, you know. I can do the thing with the hand to myself." She paused, both of us watching her steadily jacking my cock. "But when I finish, I'm lonely, I'm embarrassed to do that. Mr. Hands, you made my body sing, as I will make yours!" She grasped my swollen balls gently in her other hand and rubbed underneath them with her index finger. Her massage and the gliding hand combined with her look of concentration, focusing on my arousal.

The phone call. Thou shalt not cum. There is still a witness involved. I'm witnessing Mitzi's breasts jiggle with her movements. I can see her pubes, still dark and wet. I can smell her recent release in the still humid air, that recently aroused pussy at the confluence of those spectacular legs, beckoning entry within. My blood pounds. I can hear it in my ears. My balls tighten as my nature prepares release, tingling at my base, throbbing at my core.

The far off mower quits, the silence absolute after a half hour's white noise. Mitzi's hands are molding me shaping me for destiny in moments, when I shall spill- NO, I MUSTN'T! To Mitzi, "Stop me, I can't come, I can't, please!"

Her hand swoops, chokes my base. I swell, balls contracted painfully. My imminent orgasm sits on the hill, ready to arrive at the least provocation. In my mind, nature is screaming a warrior's song, the armies of baser instincts rising to battle the morals of Right. She would not resist, this soaking pussied slattern, were I to push her back, throwing her legs akimbo, plowing her furrow with my enraged manhood! Woman, recieve my thrusts, my spraying seed boiling and coursing through the tight channel of your quivering cunt!

My eyes are closed. Mitzi a silent witness, watches my jerking stallion of need rearing in her hands.

Softly, she said, "Marie said you couldn't cum in your trunks, ja?"

As surprise exploded in my head, she lowered her head, tonguing my lathered tip, accepting my shaft, constricting her throat.

I couldn't think. The last plateau disappeared in an avalanche of thunder as my cum heedlessly spewed, long heaving spurts spilling from her mouth, dripping on her swinging breasts, pooling on her thighs. In my delirium of release, there was only light and blackness, successively replacing each other with with each spurt, each release it's own. The darkness invades, so strong I feel it, the avalanche now thunders farther off, fading.

Mitzi was gently licking me, gazing up at my face. I opened my eyes and she smiled, her eyes moist in the corners. There was no need for talk. Judy sighed from under my vacant cot, then yawned.

My cell phone rang.

puppop
puppop
98 Followers
12