More Than Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katherine, open your eyes and look at me. Are you a virgin?" Her eyes spoke volumes. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Tony I don't want anyone else to take my virginity but you."

"It won't hurt but a minute. I promise." he assured her, rubbing his head against her clit, making her pussy get even wetter. He slowly inched his dick inside her tight flesh until the tip was pressed against her hymen. Gathering her in his arms, he kissed her lips.

"Katherine, look at me," he whispered, "I love you Katherine." he moaned as he thrust inside her, piercing her virginal barrier.

"OOOHHHH GOOODDDDD TONNNNNNNNYYYYYYY!" she screamed, digging her nails in his back as the pain shot through her body. He waited a minute or two before pulling out, leaving the head in. Seeing her body relax, he began to methodically stroke inside her tight pussy. He knew that this was the woman he was meant to be with. He was her first and wanted to be her only. He could feel her muscles clutch his dick as it moved in and out. Kat could feel a monsterous orgasm building deep within her very soul. She wrapped her legs around his waist, raising her hips, matching his strokes. She could feel his dick swelling inside of her, getting bigger, rubbing against the walls of her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to the brink of a long awaited orgasm.

"T-T-Tony...I-I-I'mmm gonna c-c-cummm!" she stuttered.

"Oh baby so am I! Oh God..oh God..oh God...Kat...Kat...I-I-I'MMM CUMMMMINNNGGGGGG!!!" he howled, thrusting faster and faster inside of her, triggering her own orgasm. The windows began to rattle from their combined screams. Tony's sweaty body clung to Kat's as they laid on the damp sheets. Rolling over to his side, still joined at the sex, he kissed Kat.

"Did you mean what you said Tony?"

"Kat have I ever called you Katherine and not mean whatever I said?"

"True, but I wanted to hear it again and make sure."

"I love you Katherine. Always have, always will." he said, looking deep in her eyes, searching. She simply looked at him, saying nothing.

"Well, Kat? How do you feel about me?"

"I think that I'm switching teams." she giggled.

"Why, because now that you got a taste of dick, you want more?" he angrily asked, moving off the bed, standing.

"Look shawty, calm down. I ain't say nothing like that."

"Yeah, but you ain't sayin much of anything." he said, pacing the floor. silently cursing himself for putting his emotions out there like that.

Kat watched him, wondering how much longer she could keep from smiling. She loved him, she just wanted to see him get mad.

"Tony you gonna fuck up my rug pacing like that."

"Ay Kat, fuck your rug!" he said, roughly pulling his boxers up, walking out the room. Giggling, she wrapped her sheet around her nude body and followed him into the kitchen. Standing there in his boxers, drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Ay Kat, I don't need anymore mind games today. I'm sorry for putting that out there like that. Forget that I said anything, aight?" He looked like he was on the verge of tears. This was more than she could take.

"Anthony I love you." she said quietly. He choked on his juice.

"W-What?" he sputtered.

"You heard me dawg. I said I love your punk ass!" she laughed.

"You just had to fuck with a brother,didn't you?" he laughed.

"Wouldn't be me if I didn't."

"Yeah, well now that's not good enough. I wanna hear you scream my name and tell me you love me." he said, advancing towards her.

"Well that ain't gonna happen, dawg." she said backing away from him. He chased after her, tackling her on the sofa. He passionately kissed her squealing lips as he ripped the sheet off her naked body. Then he proceeded to claim her body in a multitude of ways, making his scream his name over and over again.

Nine months later....

"You son-of-a-bitch! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Kat screamed.

"Boo you gotta push, breath baby, breath!" Tony coached.

"OH GOD! FUCK YOU TONY! I AM GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!" she screamed as she pushed the baby one final time.

"It's a boy! It's a beautiful baby boy!" the nurse shouted.

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR! I NEED TO PUSH!"

"Mrs. Bell, that's not possible, the baby is out. The afterbirth shouldn't be causing this much pain."

"IT'S NOT AFTERBIRTH!" Kat howled, pushing again. True enough, it wasn't afterbirth, it was another head! Several minutes later, and several grueling pushes, another baby emerged.

"It's a girl! It's a beautiful baby girl!"

"Congratulations! It's twins!"

"Anthony I love you!" she screamed as tears streamed down her face.

"Didn't I tell you I would make you scream that one day?" he joked, kissing her forehead.

Don't forget to vote...

Not to mention your feedback is greatly welcomed and appreciated :-)

12