Mrs. Sherbitz Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she talked, Martha rubbed her face against my hard throbbing dick. She was stroking it with her cheeks, holding it tenderly in her hands. I wanted to fuck this woman. I wanted to fuck her with every thing I had. But I wanted this first time to be special.

"Today is only for your pleasure Martha. I want to give you so much pleasure you pass out from the sensation of Cumming. I want to fuck you and make love to you all at the same time. I want to hear you beg and make you scream with pleasure. I want to give you every fantasy you could ever dream of."

Martha smiled up at me. I had not seen this kind of love in a woman's eyes in my life. "I love you Thomas! I know that it's silly. My god! I'm older than your mom is. But I love you. Even more than I loved my Harold. Fill my mouth with your hot cum! I want to taste it! I want to swallow it and feel the heat of it in my belly. And later, I want to feel it fill my pussy and drip down your sluts thighs as you suck her clean."

With that, she slipped her lips over the head of my dick and began to slide her mouth back and forth. Her face began to contort as she moaned and whimpered. Then she took her mouth off my dick and looked up at me. Her eyes were glazed.

"Call me names Thomas! I'm your slut! Let me know it!"

I placed my hand at the back of her head and slowly pushed her mouth back down on my dick. "You slut bitch! You cocksuckin' whore! You're gonna drink my cum until it runs out your ears. That's it! Show me how hungry you are for my cum. Suck it slut! Suck my big black dick! You're pussy belongs to me now. And I'm gonna use it whenever I want to. You'll dress like a whore around the house. You'll beg me to let you suck my dick. You'll play with your pussy, tits and ass whenever I tell you to. Oh Martha! Oh you hot old bitch! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill your fuckin' mouth and you had better drink every drop."

I pushed in hard and heard her gag. "Take it slut! Get used to it going down your throat! You're my cock whore now! I may even make you eat pussy. Would you like that you slut?! Feeling me fuck you while I make you use that tongue on another woman's pussy? Oh fuck! I'm cummin' drink it you old cunt! Drink it all!"

My balls erupted and I felt my cum blast out the tip of my dick. Martha gagged but pulled back enough to swallow. Then she swallowed again and again until I felt her pulling every drop of cum from my balls. Drained, I fell back on the blanket exhausted. I felt her kissing and licking my dick. Then she moved up enough to kiss my lips.

The taste of cum was on her lips and in her mouth. But I kissed her hard, pushing my tongue in to taste it from her. Martha moaned and hugged me tight. "It was never like this with Harold. Thomas. It was never like this with anyone. I can't wait until I feel you filling my pussy. You make me so hungry to be fucked."

Martha began to laugh. "Listen to me! I'm talking like I have used these words all my life. See what a naughty woman you have me acting like already! And when you told me that you would have me licking another woman's pussy... Oh Thomas! I don't know why, but that thought, the thought of someone watching you fuck me, the thought of you making me do something like that..." I could see her whole face turn red. But she smiled and kissed me on the lips.

I let her get dressed but I didn't give her back her panties. Those I stuffed in my pocket. We ate and drank a glass of wine. Then I just nestled her against me and we looked out over the valley. It was a perfect day. And I had the perfect woman to spend it with. I think that both our thoughts were on what else would take place later that night.

12