My Affair With My Coach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came down from my orgasm, it felt like his cock was up in my stomach. My ass felt like it had been split open by his pole and my hole felt slick and syrupy. I looked up at him questioningly and whispered, “Did you cum?”

He laughed and said, “Oh yeah!”

Seeing my expression, coach grinned and said, “But there is more where that came from. Besides, I’m not done with you yet.”

My own grin was abruptly cut short as coach started to stroke his cock in and out of my ass, causing me to moan and writhe with pleasure. As coach increased the tempo of his thrusts, my pleasure increased as well. He gradually slowed down and as he did, he began to repeatedly withdraw his cock completely from ass, only to bury it to the hilt with one long thrust. This totally turned me on because it enabled me to feel the full length of his shaft and every time he did it, I could feel his cum leak out of my hole and run down the crack of my ass.

Suddenly he said, “Let’s change positions. I want you on top.”

I rolled off the table as he climbed up and lay back holding his erect cock up in the air.

“Climb aboard”, he ordered.

I climbed up on the table and positioned my hole above his protruding cock. With a groan, I slowly lowered my self onto his massive shaft, feeling it fully penetrate me.

“Now ride me bitch. That’s it. Lean forward and rock back onto my cock. Yeah, that’s it. You like that don’t you slut? You like riding my cock, slut? You like it when I cum in your ass, you little cum whore. You like it when you have cum in your ass, don’t you? You LIKE a big creamy load in your ass. Yeah, I knew you would, you little slut. You like it when it oozes out all over my cock as I fuck you. You like it when it drips out of your hole. Uh huh. I knew you would and I KNOW you want another big load up your ass.”

He was right. He understood my most carnal and secret desires completely. And, while he was talking dirty to me, my body was shuddering from the impact of his cock and the pleasure it brought with it. I moaned my approval. As he talked dirty to me, he would occasionally lean up and lick my nipples causing me to moan even louder.

After a few minutes in this position, I could sense he is building to another climax. But rather than rush forward, he slowed the pace by placing his hands on my hips pinning me against his groin. I can feel his cock fully within me and I looked at him breathlessly, questioningly.

“Not so fast slut. Climb off of me and go into my office. I’ll be right there”, he said.

I did as he ordered. I was leaning against his desk contemplating what was happening when he sauntered into his office. His cock bobbed heavily as he walked. He came right up to me and without hesitation passionately pulled my mouth to his. Surprised, all I could do was surrender to him and close my eyes as our tongues swirled against one another. I wanted him and I wanted his cum. To let him know my desires, I reached out and stroked his slippery cock with my hand. I worked my hand up and down his shaft feeling its meaty length. Every time I reached the tip of his cock, I would swirl my thumb around its head. This seemed to arouse him, as his kiss became even more forceful.

After a minute or two, he reluctantly broke off our kiss, which was another first for me, and said heatedly, “Turn around. I’m gonna fuck your hot, little ass and fill it with cum.”

I grinned and slowly, teasingly turned around. Looking back over my shoulder at him, I spread my legs and arched my ass towards him. He stepped forward and roughly pushed me down onto his desk, bringing a gasp from me. At the same time, he pulled my ass higher up in the air forcing me to arch my back even more and causing me to stand on my toes. Once I was in position, he wasted no time in entering me. Gone was the gentleness, patience and teasing of before; in its place was pure animalistic desire.

He began rapidly pounding me deeply, pulling my hips into him. I felt his full length as the force of his thrusts battered me painfully against the desk, causing me to gasp for air. I felt his balls slapping against mine as he drove his massive cock into me. I braced myself as best I could and reached around with both hands spread my ass wider for him so he could enter me even more deeply.

Incredibly, this caused him to thrust even faster. I closed my eyes as I lost myself in the feeling of his cock pounding my ass. I was dimly aware of a long, drawn out moan coming from me as I realized that I was living out my fantasy. He was forcefully taking me for his pleasure. He was going to fuck my ass until he was satisfied, and then he was going pump me full of cum. The fact that I had no choice in the matter was a huge turn on for me. It was then that I realized that I loved what he was doing, that I loved the feeling of submitting to his hot cock. I short, I was hooked.

As he drilled me, he was pulling my hips back against him in an effort to drive his cock as deeply into me as he could. All too soon, he slowed and I felt his cock throb as he grunted, ”I’m cumming!”

That sent me over the edge. As his cock filled my ass with cum, my cock spewed onto the front of his desk. He seemed to cum forever as his grunts signaled his spurts. I was done long before him when, with a groan, he collapsed on top of me, his cock still buried deeply in me. Because he came so much and because he was so fully in my ass, his cum had nowhere to go except back down his shaft to drip onto the floor.

After he caught his breath, coach pulled himself off of me and slowly withdrew from my ass. As his cock slipped out with an audible plopping sound, I could feel his cum spewing out. He pulled me to my feet and roughly turned me around. I expected him to kiss me but instead he forced me to my knees and ordered, “Clean me off bitch.”

It happened so fast and I was so startled that I didn’t have time to protest. As I knelt in his cum puddle, I numbly opened my mouth to take his cock. He held my head in place as he leisurely fucked my mouth, all the while telling me to suck every last bit of cum from his cock. As I licked and sucked his cum from his cock, I could feel his semen trailing down my throat as I swallowed. When he was satisfied, he withdrew and told me to go clean up.

I could barely move, but somehow I managed to stagger off to the showers. I felt like I was moving in slow motion as I tried to comprehend what happened. My ass was sore and my legs ached, but the hot shower felt good. By the time I was finished showering, I had thought things through and had decided what I wanted to do next. I approached coach’s office with more than a little trepidation. Despite what had just happened, I really didn’t know how he felt, but I mustered my resolve and poked my head in. Before I could say anything, he beat me to it.

“I’m glad you didn’t leave yet. You were awesome! You have such a hot ass. If you aren’t too sore, I want you to come over to my house this Saturday. I’d like to continue this in a more relaxed setting. That is, if you want to.”

“Um, yeah. I’d like that”, I said.

“Good. Just tell your parents that my pool needs cleaning. Tell them that it will probably take all day”, he grinned.

I smiled and I said, “I can’t wait.”

“Good. Here are the directions. I’ll see you at 9 AM, and get plenty of rest between now and then.”

“Thanks coach. See you Saturday.”

12