My Little Gem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, I stood at the bar munching as she put some things up in the kitchen.

"I hope you don't think I'm incompetent. It's just me now. Recently, I got news that my boyfriend is no longer interested in our relationship. Makes a girl feel special, huh?"

"I've been there, just recently. You might remember the blonde?"

We shared a quiet bittersweet laugh.

"What I'm getting at is I don't have a man in my life right now, which is Ok, or at least it was until the shower breaks on a weekend! Share some wine with me?"

"With popcorn?"

She handed me a glass. "My finest screw top, bottom shelf selection. How can you go wrong?"

I didn't have the heart to tell her about my wine salvaging biz back at the pizza place. But later, popcorn forgotten, we lolled on her worn out couch, bottle low, glasses empty. Our visit had gotten livelier as the night darkened. The living room had only the glow from the vent hood in the kitchen, but it didn't matter.

Her maturity put me at ease. She seemed to enjoy my company, younger as I was. I was careful not to bring age up, not at all.

She leaned forward to pour, showing assets. "A little more, finish it off?" Her face was close, her question softly asked. The actual question was, "Will you kiss me?"

I took the chance. I tasted wine as she opened her mouth, accepting my tongue, swirling it with hers. The refrigerator clicked off, the silence suddenly deafening. Traffic sounds from the outside intruded and Jimmy made a little sleep squawk in his crib. I made to embrace her and she shifted, accommodating, melting in.

She felt small in my arms, almost birdlike. Her hand reached up, hesitantly, to rub my bicep as we kissed. It was so endearing, the tentativeness of her touch.

It may be hard to believe, but I didn't react physically at first. There wasn't a sense of urgency, just a calmness, maybe partially from the wine, but also, to my amazement, how adept she was as a kisser.

I bet she thought me clumsy by comparison. She never said. She did rise though, to check on the baby. She reappeared in moments, turning on the radio, contemporary classics, down low.

She looked back down the hall, "Jimmy's fine. How are you?" Her eyes glittered, watchful in the dim.

"I love the way you kiss. It's so..romantic." I smiled.

Her smile was visible as she climbed onto my lap, facing me. "You're very good at saying the right thing at the right time. I like that. Now. More kiss?"

Again, our lips met, bolder now, more interested as if resolving unanswered questions. My hands held her waist, the material thin and wispy. Now her kisses had more spark, exciting me intentionally. She rested her arms on the back of the couch, as our tongues danced and explored. As we broke for air, she smiled.

"What's the smile for? It looks like you've got a secret."

"Mmm,no, not really." She reached up, and unbuttoned the top of her dress. "My boobies would like to be kissed by a grown up man." A wine induced chuckle, "Any takers?"

Nursing bras are designed for accessibility on a moment's notice. The cups just unclip from the top. That's just what she did and their roundedness filled my vision.

I took a taut nipple between my lips.

"Um, maybe the other one? Jimmy's made that one tender.."

I complied, and to my gentle kiss, her nipple thickened, the aureola ridged, heaven in my hands. She sighed, cradling my head, allowing me to caress, to squeeze and yes, to suck. Her right hand stole down, finding my arousal. Pulling back, she gave her hand more room to maneuver, to liberate until her soft squeeze held me in hand.

She giggled like a schoolgirl. "Oh. You're good for my ego." Wiggling around above me, she whispered, "I took off my panties, by the way."

Just then, I felt liquid in my mouth, sweet, rich and warm. I swallowed once, twice.

Jenny nodded, smiling, wordless as she guided me under her skirt, a molten tightness awaiting. I slipped in easily. Her tunnel was slick from want, perhaps from the thrills of my worship, or maybe just from ending a dry spell. Now I could smell her interest, feel the way her kegels grasped me, releasing, grasping anew.

She looked into my face. Her hips were motionless. The music played on, something familiar, and her eyes were locked on mine.

I was still holding her fruits as she began the first of tiny movements, just to and fro, whilst still tightening from within.

I think she instinctively knew I wanted more of her.

She sank down, taking all of me. We both gasped at the connection. I leaned forward, giving suckle. Again, a milky reward, accompanied by the spasms from her depths, a sharp intake of breath.

Barely now did she move, her hips trembling as she bit her bottom lip, staring down at me. "It feels so good to be filled. Do you like?"

I nodded, lost for words, caught up in what my cock was feeling.

"Theron. My bedroom?"

****

There was a night light glowing in the corner socket. I noticed a teddy bear on a chest of drawers and some quilts on a rack at the end of the bed. It wasn't turned down, the covers were made up as if to comment that our tryst was unplanned. In a scance, she was as birth, drawing back the covers, impatiently awaiting my arrival as I shed my shirt and unzipped jeans.

Jenny giggled as I slipped in.

"What?"

"You left your socks on. Are you cold?"

I pushed her onto her back, her orbs looking outsized on her narrow frame. "No, not cold. Just in a hurry." I loomed over her, my hardness inches from her welcoming wetness.

She rolled her eyes, "Uh-huh, typical young-un, always in a rush." She tugged on my hip, pulling me to her, into her welcoming heat once again. By her firm push on me, she stopped my movement once within. Softly, "Stay, just..stay." She patted me and sighed.

I could hear the music from the other room and distantly, a knock on someone's door. She raised her knees, opening more to me. My hand found her bottom and, holding it thus, pushed into her, if only a little. She felt very tight on my tip and she clamped down on me. It made me spasm and my urge to consummate became all encompassing. She milked me from within while barely allowing my movement! I knew that if I could only stroke into her deeply I could..

By her guile, I found us reversed, she atop, tits swollen and pressed against my chest, with us still deeply attached.

A new kiss, soulful and long attached us above as she began to undulate, pulling up, gently returning, clasping me all the while, distracting me with her busy tongue. It was erotic, it was confounding and I spurted my excitement without control.

Suddenly, she dismounted, reversed, only to draw me into her mouth, her neatly trimmed labia hovering above. She lowered herself little by little as she licked my need, making me jump and exclaim.

The smell of her arousal invaded my nostrils seconds before I pulled her small ass down, her gaping lips shedding slick on my cheeks, as I took my first taste of Jenny.

She bucked, gasping, rubbing herself against my face and I drew her sex into my mouth, sucking, licking, before she centered her fleshy spear, pushing down, urging me on.

Her pelvis jerked as I took in the center of her needful womanhood, now peeking past its hood, laid bare to my tongue kisses.

My lips tightened at her base as I licked and sucked her tip. Her arousal dripped onto my chin and throat as she moaned, rapidly handing me as she trembled.

In the throes of passion, time is an afterthought. The moments collapse or suspend based on the bidding. It seemed only seconds that she flung herself off me, breathing hard. "Oh God, just fuck me!"

I grabbed her, throwing her on her back as she spread wide, her legs on my shoulders. Once again I grabbed her ass up from the soaked sheets, to plow her deeply as she whimpered at our collisions, yet urging me further still. Our carnality became a race to completion as our loins met, again and again.

Her hands knotted the sheets beneath her as she cried out, juices squirting past my thrusting cock, her cunt clamping me at her arrival. Sightless eyes stared up as her tits swirled in time to my mounting. She began a keening sound as the smells of her arose, inflaming my final passions as I joined her insanity.

I pushed her down into the bed, forcing all of me into her, my first spurts drenching her womb. Dimly, I heard her cry out as I stroked her deeply, emptying myself, my consciousness dangerously close to the void.

****

She was limp in my arms, her face calm in repose, smiling eyes met mine. "Are you Ok?"

I nodded, still breathless and dazed.

She giggled. "Good things come to those who wait, huh?"

I nodded, gazing down at this skinny creature with the boobs. "I'm a believer. Wow!"

She nodded, smiling and patted my back. "Takes two, you." She shifted. "God, this bed is soaked!"

Later, Jenny gave me a long kiss at the threshold and handed me a ziplock. "Here's some more popcorn to remember me by."

I laughed, "Yeah, that's all I'd remember, wouldn't I?"

We said our goodnights before Jimmy awoke and I walked down to my door. In the jam was stuffed what looked to be a receipt. It was indeed such, recording the purchase of Quaker Oats and a dozen free range eggs, paid in cash.

On the other side was a scrawled note. Gem.

****