Nina and Renee Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you published sex videos of us," Kirsten snarled.

"What?" Kyle gasped.

"Just tell us what you want," Josie demanded.

"Now hold on there," Chester said. "I'm still the captain of this ship, Josie, and I'll do the parleying. Loki, why are you tagging along, really?"

Loki paused for dramatic effect, and all eyes focused on him.

"You know me. I am a robot motivated by burning curiosity. What happens when order is disturbed?"

"We know you and your chaos bit. You like to throw a wrench in the gears and see what pops loose first," Josie said.

"On Earth, no one is supposed to know about the reality of the galactic civilization. Only a few hundred know, but they keep it a secret. Many millions strongly suspect -- no, they believe. Isn't the secret simply a sham? Has not mankind figured it out by now? Why keep it a secret -- don't you want Earth to be freed from this ignorance?"

Josie's gaze fell down and away.

"If only," she murmured. "Then Behtor would have the wormholes near Earth closed for a while, bringing Earth back into total isolation. Earth's people would forget."

"First off," Chester rumbled, "Stop filling the heads of these girls with silly fantasies and promises you aren't pursuing."

"But I am --"

"Second, under normal circumstances I would have already revived the ship's security officer from stasis. He'd have me turn you in, BUT then my leave would be interrupted. You're lucky I don't have the time."

"I don't understand the hostility, Captain. I want to see you all do well, but part of that is letting go of the status quo." Loki looked about the room. The other faces seemed wary, almost hostile. His eyes settled on Leifa and Macy.

"Speaking of which, I have a burning question to ask you," he said. "A lot of people are wondering this as well. What do the Alhani do with all those raw materials they get?"

The Avashai were silent.

"Are they a single collective, or are there different factions?"

No answer.

"It's a mystery, isn't it? Come now, is it just me? Hold on. I'll cover my ears. Tell the rest of them what the Alhani do," Loki said, covering his ears farcically, "because they are fairly curious themselves."

Josie's datapad began replaying the conversation in high speed, where Kyle, Josie, and Kirsten speculated on what happened with all the raw materials and why the Alhani used the humans like they did.

"HEY!" Josie yelled. "Datapad off!" She slammed her fist down on the device, temporarily breaking the faceplate. It repaired itself as quickly as it broke.

"It's okay," Leifa gently said, patting Josie's fist.

Macy stared at the table surface, unmoved.

"Do they build space ships?" Loki continued. "Are they supplying weapons to the other quadrants, where our enemies live? Do they need these materials to build mega machines, like Dyson spheres? Where does it all go?"

The Avashai remained silent.

"Not allowed to talk on such matters? I see. So tell me, since we all know that the Alhani are a benevolent and ancient race, who can prolong their lives indefinitely. What do they think about the death of the Universe? Do they have a plan for when all the stars die out and the universe goes cold? Who will they invite along when they open a door to a fresh new universe? Will they allow the rift they create to wipe out wipe out any remaining civilizations, without warning?"

Macy and Leifa were mute..

"Typical." Loki chuckled. "This isn't the first time I have had the displeasure of questioning Avashai about their creators. They won't talk. No matter what they know, they will only discuss information that is commonly known."

"Shut up Loki," Chester said.

"Or what?" Loki asked. "Or you'll throw me out? Let's go."

Loki grabbed Chester and yanked him out of his seat, and in a blur of fur and squeaking leather they were out of the room and down the hall.

"Help--" came Chester's fading voice over the rapid pounding of Loki's footsteps.

Before any of the girls had a chance to extract themselves from the bench seat, they heard the sound of an air lock door.

"Quick, hurry!" Josie said, as they all attempted to get out of the room at the same time. Kyle darted for the door, only to find himself getting squeezed on all sides by the full breasts as the Avashai and Josie tried to get through at the same time. Then they were through.

They raced down the hall, Kirsten and Bonnie on their heels, only to find the air lock door closing. The group peered through the tiny portholes inside and found Chester struggling in Loki's unmoving grip. The two were now a single doorway away from the vacuum of space, and Loki's hand was on the release lever. At this point they dare not open the airlock, or the whole crew would be at Loki's mercy.

"You've made your point!" Macy shouted at the massive door. Loki met her gaze and nodded, and he let go of Chester.

"That was fun," Loki grinned as the blast doors opened. "My oh my." He strolled out after Chester, chuckling and grinning. "You all thought I was serious!"

As the group made their way back to the dining table, Macy and Leifa broke away. They strolled around the corner and stopped in the passenger deck. All seemed quiet, so Leifa spoke.

"Are you worried?" she asked.

Macy nodded slowly. She looked out of the passenger deck's windows into the dust clouded Milky Way.

"How did he find out? He is so close to the truth." Leifa added.

"Shh, he might hear you," Macy whispered.

They joined hands and their conversation continued, silently through touch. It was an ability built into all Avashai by their creators.

"Who would have thought that he had been gathering intelligence against the Alhani?" Macy began.

"I don't know, I thought he was a loner." Lefia replied.

"He could have pulled that from Behtorian fleet records. It is probably just one of his pet projects, but he is mad if he thinks he alone can change the order of the Universe."

Leifa nodded.

"He considers himself an agent of chaos, remember?" Macy continued. "The chaos he inspired changed Behtor."

"Did it?" Leifa turned to Macy.

"It seems very little has changed, but I think it's too soon to tell."

Just then they noticed the ship's medical robot round the corner. They watched as it approached Renee and Nina's room.

"It looks like they are done," Macy said. The robot always seemed to come along when there were cum soaked sheets to collect.

Leifa walked over to an intercom and punched in the code to Nina and Renee's stateroom. "Are you two finished?" came her bright, melodic voice. "If so, you should get some sleep, Miss Nina. Sleep alone if you have to."

"Yeah, we're just waiting for new sheets," Nina replied. "Goodnight Leifa."

"Oh, Miss Nina? Please come see me right away if you have any strange dreams. Okay?"

"I'm sure Renee can handle it," Nina replied with a chuckle.

"I'm serious, Miss Nina. If you have really strange dreams, you'll know what I'm talking about. It can be an indication of other serious problems, and I'll need to know about it right away."

"Okay, I will. Thanks, Leifa. You too, Macy."

"Oh, you are so welcome Nina dear. We look forward to seeing you soon. Goodnight, girls," Macy followed on in her husky soprano. It was already late, and they decided it would be best to wait until the ship's morning cycle to give them word of Loki's presence aboard.

***

"Listen up, punk," Chester growled, pacing back and forth in front of Loki. "I've decided you can stay, but there's only one Captain on this ship, and that's me. You got that?"

"Yes."

"You will call me sir when I address you as captain!" Chester bellowed.

"Okay, okay sir. I'm tracking."

Macy and Leifa flanked Chester. They stared emotionlessly at the gorgonite, a fully artificial being that happened to lack the normal behavioral restraints that made the rest of the galaxy's gorgonites among the most discipined and obedient servants ever known.

"Chester, there's a cell in the aft of the ship that will be set up for surveillance. When you are alone, you are to report to the surveillance cell. Let me catch you snooping around the ship. I dare you."

"I understand, okay? I get it. Sir," he added.

"Now that we are alone, as captain I order you to explain your purpose here."

"I can't, sir." Loki said. "I can try to illustrate it though."

The bearkin rolled his eyes. "Go ahead, then."

"I want to test a theory. Just a bit of cultural analysis. It has to do with the propensity for an individual, given the opportunity for carnal knowledge -- "

"Don't give me a thesis! Summary!" Chester barked.

"Well, let's see. Bonnie's father, Kyle. He's new to your ship, isn't he?"

"Yeah. Why?"

From where he stood, Loki began speaking while replaying the transcript he had captured from Josie's datapad.

"Do you have a wife or girlfriend?" came Bonnie's voice. "Well? Single?" she pursued.

"Yes," Kyle said.

"I'll be waiting," came Bonnie's voice in a whisper.

Macy and Leifa looked at each other, grinning from eat to ear. Even Chester grinned a little.

"That lucky son of a bitch," Chester chuckled. "Bonnie has gotta be way out of his sector. Where are you going with all of this, though?"

"So, you would agree. Bonnie would be desirable to Kyle."

"Bonnie, Josie, or Renee for that matter. Not sure about Nina anymore," Leifa giggled.

"Right. Of course. Now, I've only been around for so long, and I've spent a lot of time on Earth, but Avashai were invented by the most brilliant minds of all, to know human desires inside and out. Am I right?"

Macy and Leifa nodded.

"So make a prediction."

"It looks like Kyle will find his way into Bonnie's arms," Leifa stated.

"Ah, what do you mean by that?" Loki asked, smiling. "Let's make a wager, and clarify. Nothing serious, just a wager. If I'm wrong, I promise, I will leave the ship, taking nothing with me but a life's lesson learned."

"If you're right?"

"Being right is its own reward. Just allow me to stay."

"You still have to abide by my rules. Number one, you don't touch any of these girls," Chester said.

"Okay, okay, well let's talk about that later. I promise I wouldn't hurt a nanite. Now about that bet, I'd be willing to wager that none of them have sex with Kyle for two full cycles. He won't actually consummate his desire, although it will be there."

"Really." Chester said. "You don't know our girls then!"

"Take the bet, master," Macy advised. "The sexual urge is a primal force in the human psyche. That's why the Alhani created us in the first place. Sex from an attractive female is the mandate of a billion years of evolution. No culture on Earth can overcome it. Even the most disciplined Earth monks are unable to resist sufficient temptation."

"Oh yes, well now we have a bet going," Loki said. "So would you be willing to bet that he could not resist even one opportunity, given the chance?"

"He has no desire to resist. He will pursue Bonnie and have sex with her, probably several times in one night," Leifa explained. "He cannot defy his evolution."

"He won't, of that I am sure. Two cycles."

The Avashai laughed at Loki.

"We just explained it!" Macy giggled.

"He's so funny, Master!" Leifa said, touching Chester's thigh.

"You're on, bucket of bolts," Chester grinned. "Want to make this bet count? Stay out of sight. Make like a ghost and vanish. Don't talk to the girls. No tricks!"

"Remember how confident you are now," Loki said, suppressing a grin. "All of you. It's going to be that much more amusing when I win this bet."