Of Reunions and Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he had reached his limit, looking into those sexy sparkling blue eyes, he whispered in a low guttural tone, “Please don’t tease me like that, I need to focus on Seth first, then you….”

“First, I’m not teasing, I’m inciting,” she cooed as she ran her tongue up his neck, around and into his left ear, shivering involuntarily. If he could have seen her, she had a wicked, wicked smile. “Second, I think we need to see where we are with each other, I already see the love in your eyes for your…. our son, and now I feel what seems to be an issue growing between us, it's that a cucumber.” She almost moaned, as the words seemed to sizzle as they left her lips.

Martin felt not unlike a mass of unformed protoplasm, as the young woman, the mother of his child continued her onslaught; his neck, ears, lips, mouth and tongue, all of which were already her willing prisoners, screamed in a chorus of lust for the rest of his body to follow.

Now lost in her own lust and needs she caught his fully engorged member between the two of them and slowly began rubbing her inflamed mons up and down his shaft in a delicious almost decadent manner.

“Martin,” her cooing was almost a begging, “ It’s been five years please, I need you, I want you, make love to me. No one but you ever shared themselves with me, made love to me, I’ve been screwed, I’ve been used for sexual pleasure, but only once have I been made love to. You knew that night, didn’t you? You knew you had touched me, in a very special way.” Her words were becoming garbled as the sensations from her now increasingly excited movements focused the proper amount of friction over her clit, and accelerated by the almost frantic probing of their tongues. She broke off kissing and looked in his eyes.

Martin saw that hungry almost ravenous look in her eyes, as he nodded his agreement to her question, “I knew that night Cindy, and then you stamped it on my heart graduation day when you told me how special I had been. You weren’t lying to me, then or now, I can see it in your eyes”

The joy and desire that he could see in her face built to a tidal wave of passion in her eyes, “Before we make a scene, take me to your room,” she moaned into his ear.

Holding her to him so she could gently continue her ministrations, he made his way to a ladder, both of them showed obvious frustration at having to separate to leave the pool. Cindy, now dripping wet, moved towards her towel and robe in the same unhurried sensual saunter, she had 10 or 12 pairs of eyes glued to her as she made her way across the cement.

Martin heard a low grown from behind him, as a two college aged guys both went blind with lust, as he got out of the pool one of them said, “Some guys get all the luck.” He purposely walked up to Cindy his heart brimming with a pride he’d never before experienced, took her in his arms and kissed her. Cindy just moaned out her response as she lifted one leg in reaction to his kiss, rubbing it on the outside of his leg, “Hurry! Please!”

They left the pool and went into the special elevator reserved for the VIP’s, as the door opened on the penthouse level, they crossed the dozen or so paces to his room in a dance of arms, legs, lips and giggles.

Martin looked at Cindy as the door slammed shut behind them, “I’m too hot, too turned on, I wanted to overwhelm your senses with what I learned, to make love to you totally, mind, body, heart, and soul. I can’t just take you, that is not what I want to do.”

Cindy was awash in emotions so deep they scared her, “ Take me now please ‘Daddy,’” Her head was cast slightly down and she rolled her eyes up at him as she dropped her robe, a coy smile pursed on her lips, “show me tonight what delights you have found for me, right now just claim me please.”

Cindy opened Martin’s robe, he let it fall from him, slowly as if in a dream he reached out and untied her top and peeled the wet fabric off her lightly tanned breasts. Martin stared at her, he didn’t know, didn’t care, if it was the slight chill in the air or her desire for him caused her obvious state of arousal, but it brought back the memories of five years earlier.

“Do I still look the same?” She tentatively asked as she cupped her breasts for him to see.

“No,” Martin replied, watching as a hurt look crossed her face, “Much better.” He bent over and took first one nipple the other into his mouth for a kiss and roll on his tongue. ‘Oh, he thought she still tastes so wonderful.’

When he bent to kiss her breasts, Cindy almost swooned, a low “Oh yes,” escaped her lips in a hiss.

She hooked her thumbs inside Martin’s swimsuit, pulling them out and down in much the same manner that she has removed his underpants that night, he sprung free and up for her to take hold of as she stood up, then pulled herself to him with her free arm.

She squealed with delight as Martin lifted her up and skinned off her swimsuit bottom, sending it flying across the room.

She looked at Martin, “Now I know why Seth is always reduced to giggles and laughter when I do the skin the bunny trick to him. It tickles.”

Martin had a glint in his eye that told Cindy he was ready, as he responded in kind with, “Tickle, you haven’t seen tickle yet.” With that, he freed himself from her hold and repositioned her, cradling her in his arms. “Let me show you tickle after I scratch an itch.”

Carrying her to the awaiting king size bed, Martin gently laid her head on the pillows and body towards one side of the mattress. He bent down and kissed her deeply then told her to wait just a second as he quickly “moved” everything else that had been lying on the bed onto the floor…with one push.

He climbed on the bed from the other side and reached for her, which seemed to trigger the almost animal like instincts and lusts they were both trying to restrain until mutually ready. Martin pulled Cindy to him wrapping his arm around her back as he supported his upper torso with his other elbow. She reached down with her hand and captured him between her legs, then guided him to the place that held her most unfettered feminine desires.

“Martin, I want this more than you could ever possibly imagine. Please be gentle it’s been a long time, I’m yours as I should have been five years ago.”

Martin’s mind was trying to hold back the urge to be a rutting bull elk; instead, he leaned forward and kissed Cindy on the lips then whispered, “I will be gentle.”

He moved slowly, agonizingly slowly as he entered her. Her obvious arousal welcomed him with a wet tightness unlike anything he had experienced with anyone else. Her body accepted his member without reservation feeling both pleasure and pain from the effect of his penetration as she let out a soft moan. Martin moved slowly allowing Cindy to reawaken, to respond to her body and her deprived feelings of acceptance and love by a man.

Cindy moved in rhythm with his body as he gently and carefully increased his tempo and deepened his thrusts, both moving in time as a well-oiled machine. As they approached a quickening, almost frenzied intensification to their lovemaking, Cindy’s body arched, as the passion that had been building in her body reached its zenith. She screamed out “Oh God, yes, I’m Cumming Martin, yes baby yes, I’m cummmiiinnggg!” her body shaking and pulsating simultaneously, as the concentric waves of her orgasm flowed over her body engulfing her in absolute delight.

Moments later Martin let out a low guttural moan, as his baby juice exploded deep into his lover’s body, she felt the boiling hot explosion of his seed deep inside her canal, thus consummating his love for Cindy.

As Martin laid his head on Cindy’s chest to cuddle her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him in her arms in the afterglow of their passion. Sometime later Martin realized that Cindy was playing with the curls in his hair, taking locks, and twirling them around her fingers ever so gently and contently. He looked up and rolled over on his side slightly, bringing her with him and allowing them to face one another.

Cindy scolded him. “You didn’t have to move, you were fine there. It felt good to have you cuddle me, I didn’t realize how much I really wanted that.”

“I’m not a lightweight Cindy, I didn’t want to hurt you, and if this is any indication of how our relationship is going to progress, I’m not only in big trouble, but you are going to be one well cuddled woman.”

“Why are you in big trouble?”

“Because you are going to drain me and I can’t get enough of you as it is.”

She just giggled.

Glancing at the clock on the stand next to the bed, Cindy reminded Martin of their plans. “Hey, lover we have to be at the picnic in an hour, how ‘bout a shower?”

Martin looked at Cindy with tears in his eyes. “I need to tell you something…”

Cindy put her index finger on his lips. “Shh, I already know. Just give me time and wait for me. I’m scared, this is all, so fast and so new to me, not the physical intimacy, but the emotional intimacy. I love the way you make me feel, I want more, just…. wait.”

Martin nodded yes.

They showered and changed, Martin into shirts, shorts, and sandals, Cindy into a denim jumper with a white tee shirt. He came up behind Cindy as she slipped on her shoes, putting his arms around her waist; he bent down placing his head on her shoulder, whispered in her ear. “Thank you for waiting and giving me a chance.”

Cindy leaned back into him and simply replied, “You have no idea how safe, and comfortable I feel in your arms, thanks for coming back.”

They both grabbed what they needed for the picnic and headed for Martin’s rental car. He put down the ragtop, as she threw their stuff in the backseat and they took off to see what was in store for them at the park. Martin looked over at his passenger smiling as her hair blew in a carefree and wild manner, catching the wind, and whipping it around towards her face. She reached up and brushed it behind her ears only to have it move again showing a sparkle in her eye and for the first time since he had been back, she looked as if the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders.

The picnic was an enjoyable event; the weather was perfect, blue skies, on a warm not uncomfortable day, Martin and Cindy walked arm and arm from one table to another saying hello and getting to know people most for the first time.

Becky Prisome provided the excitement for the afternoon as she suddenly shrieked, “Oh my god, my water just broke!” One of the alumni, who was an RN assessed the situation and told Becky’s husband they should probably leave for the hospital since Becky was starting to contract regularly now.

The afternoon had been so much fun for both Martin and Cindy mostly because they were with one another, the party was gradually dissipating Martin asked if Cindy would like to go to dinner somewhere, since neither of them had done much more than nibble at the picnic.

Martin excused himself and went to the restroom, he finished his business, came out looking for Cindy he saw her standing in front of the three nasty cheerleaders from last night. She suddenly turned, her hand covering her face obviously crying, two of the three girls were laughing while making fun of her as she moved away from them. Cindy felt his arms around her; she snuggled into the comfort and protection of his love and allowed him to chase away the demons. It didn’t take her long to calm down, “I should have known better, Martin, I was just hoping.”

Martin said, “Stay here for a moment, I’ve got something to say to the wicked step sisters.”

He broke from Cindy heading towards the three girls; she grabbed him by the arm. “Martin please it not worth it.”

Smiling he looked at her, “I love you Cindy, I realized last night that I have for a long time. I will not allow, anyone, even those three pinheads to insult or hurt you without a challenge, this happy horseshit stops here!” The look in his eyes told her, the discussion was over.

Martin walked over to the three women who didn’t even give him a second look, he moved into their line of sight and screamed there names, that got their attention, then he unleashed.

“Rebecca,” he looked at the tallest, most athletic looking girl, who had long jet black hair, “Trina,” glaring at the only girl with glasses, her short red hair almost had a life of it’s own, “Elizabeth,” staring at the smallest of the group who had obvious oriental heritage. “This crap stops now, you either get over it and get on with life or make up, you all know people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones ladies.”

He leaned forward and whispered something to ‘Becca’ the woman’s face went ashen, she sputtered, “How did you know that?”

Martin continued to whisper, she stood in a defiant look, screeching,” You wouldn’t dare?”

Martin answered in a calm steady voice, “Try me!”

Becca, suddenly shrunk into herself, her demeanor announced her defeat.

Martin turned to the second girl, got very close to her, his head movement identified he was speaking to her, she let out a startled cry, “Please no!”

Martin whispered something else; she nodded her head, then turned collected her belongings, and walked off in the direction of the parking lot.

Elizabeth watched as Martin came close, you could see by the expression on her face she was terrified, before he could speak, she ran past him into Cindy’s arms crying. Martin turned his attention back to Becca and said, “It would be best for you to leave, nobody here wants to talk to you, just remember what I said,”

Rebecca looked around, no one cared in the least what she had been in high school, and no one liked what she had become since. She was horrified by what she saw in the mirror that Martin’s comments had revealed to her, turning quickly, she grabbed her stuff and fled. Martin watched Cindy as she took Elizabeth to a secluded picnic table not far from the parking lot, the two women were obviously crying. Martin sighed, Elizabeth was the only one of the three he had any hope Cindy could recover as a friend, she always seemed to follow what the other two said or did, even in this foolishness.

As he sat down at a table close to the two girls, he looked around there were not many people who had witnessed the encounter. He would never tell Cindy what he knew; back in high school, being invisible did have its advantages. Like when you walked up behind the two cheerleaders and overheard Rebecca, or Becca as she was called, explain to Trina, in hushed excited tones, how excited she was that she and her brother had recently become lovers. Then, went on to thank Trina for sharing him and herself with Becca that Sunday two weeks ago, wanting to know if they could get together for another threesome this week when Becca’s big brother got home from the University.

Trina responded, explaining she was so groggy, it seemed she had been pregnant. Upon hearing that news, both of her lover’s, one a high profile coach had paid for an abortion a few days ago and the medication she was on still had her out of it. However, Trina had made it clear that as soon as she could they would share a little cock and pussy with each other. Martin had carried those revelations locked in his mind, baring any foolishness both of their secrets would be re-locked away for good. He knew his mom and dad’s lifestyle were embarrassment enough for him, he wasn’t sure he could reveal anything that upsetting about another person, he just wanted the crap with Cindy to stop. He hoped that breaking up the group would accomplish that goal.

His mind went to Cindy and to Seth, things were going to be so different for him now; he liked how his future looked.

Later when they were driving to the restaurant, Cindy explained the talk she and Elizabeth had, it was possible they would be able to begin to develop a friendship. Cindy got quiet and asked, “Martin what did you say to Rebecca and Trina today?”

He responded, “ There are some things that I can’t reveal to you completely, what I know or don’t know about them will have to be mine to carry until I die or both of them die. Let me say I told them, ‘people with skeleton’s in their closets should keep those closets locked.’” He sighed and looked at her while they were waiting at a stoplight, “ Please promise me you won’t try to get me to tell you any more, it’s important to me to just let it die, they are both living with a heavy load, don’t make it any worse.”

Cindy shook her head, “You have my word.”

She smiled, “New subject, you know you’re just blowing me away don’t you?”

“Huh?” came a confused reply.

“You really are in love with me. I mean you really, really do love me.”

Shaking his head and smiling he responded, “Yes, I knew when I woke up this morning just why I could never get you out of my mind after all this time. I was in love with you, not with the snob cheerleader, but with the girl I saw for a couple of hours that night, as well as the woman and mother you have become.”

“Thank you, Martin, where we going to eat at?”

“Macaroni Grill, ever been there?”

“No, but I‘ve wanted to try it.”

The meal was great, the company tantalizing as they ate in secluded comfort.

Returning to the hotel, Martin walked Cindy to the elevators, once inside he kissed her, breaking away for a moment, he asked her, “I don’t want to sound presumptuous, but I would really like you to spend the night with me, I would like you to make love with me again.”

“I was already planning on both to occur.” She blushed. “I need to check on Seth first, Okay.”

“Absolutely, use the room phone and give your parents the direct line number.”

She kissed his cheek, and then made her call. While she was on the phone, Martin prepared the bedroom; he had Cindy prepare herself in the second bedroom and when she was ready to knock on the master bedroom door. Fifteen minutes later Cindy knocked on the bedroom door, she appeared wearing the light blue baby doll pajamas, with the French cut bottoms and that fit just so perfectly on her. Her breasts, which were still rather perky for having had a child and held her top up, like a half shirt giving just a hint of the delights it covered so tantalizingly. The deep blue sheer cape she wore over the top made it look like she was wearing a see through dress with little to nothing on underneath. Cindy had thought about what she would wear for him if she ever had the chance again, and had teased herself in the mirror or her bedroom many times, since she had found out about the impending reunion.

Taking a few deep breaths she tried to get herself under control, shivering in anticipation, she knocked on the door. Looking down one last time, she felt then saw her nipples harden and announce their presence through the layers of fabric, she blushed in spit of herself.

She was startled and jumped a bit when Martin’s muffled voice said, “Please close your eyes and keep them closed until I say.”

Half smiling she closed her eyes as he requested and said, “Yes Martin, they are closed.”

She heard the doors open and felt a light wispy touch on both her hands, “Open your hands and take hold of the scarf that is touching them,” his mouth was very close to her ear in away that allowed his very sexy breath to move lightly across her ear and face. It felt like she had been kissed by the wind, her body shivered in delight. Closing her hand on the scarf or scarves he moved her in slow deliberate circles forward and back in and out, to the left then the right even twirling her at some point. The music in this very sensual garden was some of her favorite “Romantic Melodies” byMannheim Steamroller, it’s slow rhythmic touches on her mind brought her fully into his presence and allowed her to leave the everyday world totally behind.