Only You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "Hmm, maybe I'll take that into consideration. Now let's go up so I can take advantage of you."

********

Tegan sat on the couch, nervously sipping the beer she just opened for herself. She was hoping the alcohol would give her a huge nerve boost. I can't believe I'm going to have sex tonight, she thought nervously.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Derek said.

She smiled. "Um, just thinking about some things."

"Like dancing for me?" his hand rested on his thigh. "Because that would be so hot."

She shoved him lightly. "Can I ask you something?"

"Ask away."

"Why me? I mean, of all the girls in the club that night...why did you choose me?"

She downed a huge gulp of beer, anxious for his reply.

He was thoughtful for a moment. "Well aside from the fact you seemed like the easiest one...you had a kickass sense of humor. Plus, you played a song for me. That definitely counts for something."

Tegan shot him a quizzical look. "I suppose that's kind of a compliment."

"Why me?" he countered.

"Your ass," she said unashamedly.

Derek let out a generous burst of laughter. "Wait, seriously?"

Her wry smile let him know the answer to his question. "Why, you naughty minx!"

"What? You've got a really nice ass. Plus I love your hair." She ran a gentle hand through his silken ringlet-like curls.

"I should feel offended. You only like me for my manly but sexy attributes."

"Well, you did say you thought I was easy."

He shot her a dramatic look. "I said I should feel offended. Actually it's kind of hot you find me hot."

Tegan rolled her eyes. "You are so corny."

"One of my finer qualities."

Tegan tucked one leg underneath her, an act that made her skirt rise slightly. If she had been paying attention to Derek's face, she would have seen the lusty flash in his eyes as he caught a glimpse of her inner thighs. He could barely suppress the groan that threatened to betray his cool outer persona.

The smallest things were driving him fucking crazy, especially when she kept reaching up to touch his hair. Each tug of his raven curls or when her fingertips touched his scalp, it made his whole body sizzle and his cock twitch. He had to adjust himself often to mask his growing arousal.

"Derek? Derek, are you alright?"

He snapped to attention, his blue eyes trying not to focus on the buttons of her shirt. She was leaning forward, the top two buttons undone showed off her bountiful breasts while a third button was nearing its breaking point.

"Wha...?"

"Eyes up here buddy." Tegan lifted his chin, forcing his eyes to hers.

Derek tried a mega-watt smile. "Why do I feel like I'm about to be spanked?" His eyes grew hopeful. "Is there going to be spanking involved?"

Tegan laughed. "You are something else." She brought his face close to hers, her lips resting softly on his.

Derek groaned and slid his tongue gently into her mouth. Cupping her face in his hands, he deepened the kiss, surprise at his sudden need to further explore her mouth. She was too far away. He brought her closer, sitting her on his lap with her legs dangling off the side of the couch. Tegan was feeling a tad uncomfortable, and he could sense it.

"What's wrong, baby" he said as his lips moved to her neck, sucking the soft and scented skin.

"Am I...I'm not going to crush you am I? You're like eight pounds."

He laughed and the sudden warm blast of air on her neck made her shiver. "I'm a big boy Tegan. You won't break me."

She grinned. "Wanna bet?" She ground her ass softly into his crotch. Derek shut his eyes and felt his head tip back. Tegan moved her hips harder this time. His hands palmed her ass, giving each cheek a slap.

"Bad girl," he moaned. "Now you have to do something to make up for teasing me."

Tegan grinned. "Like what?"

His navy eyes sparkled. "Dance for me, baby. I want to see you dance."

"You first," she countered.

Derek grinned. "Is that a challenge?"

Tegan nodded. "You bet your hot little ass it is."

He gently lifted her from his lap and rose to his feet. "You got yourself a competition, baby."

"And I get to pick the music."

"Only fair. You are the DJ after all."

Tegan walked over to a stack of vinyl. She sifted through the albums, looking for the perfect song. She grinned broadly when she found it.

"Aren't you going to let me see what I'm dancing to?" he asked.

"Nope," she replied. "You'll just have to wait and see."

She put the album on the turntable. She dropped the needle and returned back to the couch, anticipation running through her veins like lustful adrenaline.

"I've always wanted to dance to this," she remarked.

He was standing there with a bit of hesitance. His hands were shoved deep into his pockets and he shuffled from one foot to the next.

As the song started up, he looked at her, his eyebrow raised in an almost appreciative fashion.

"You've always wanted to dance to this?" he remarked.

Tegan shrugged nonchalantly. "Rob Zombie is hot." She pointed at him. "Now I believe you owe me a dance, Ryan. Time to pay up."

Derek gave a 'what the hell' gesture and began to move his hips somewhat awkwardly.

Tegan fought a giggle. He looked so clueless, but it was so cute. Plus, Rob Zombie's Pussy Liquor was such a badass song to dance to. She felt so raunchy, yet sexy every time she heard it.

"Whoo, take it off baby!" she hooted.

Derek shot her a smoldering look as he brought his blue t-shirt over his head and flung it right at her.

She was surprised. He had looked so skinny, but he was actually pretty built. He had the beginnings of abs. His low slung jeans made his deliciously hot hip lines show. There was a set of blue stars on either side of his hips that made her pussy pulse hotly. Fuck, tattoos? Could this boy get any hotter?

Derek noticed her eyes go hazy as she stared at him. I'm going to give her one hell of a show, he thought. Licking his lips, he unbuckled his belt and ripped it out of his pants.

Tegan whooped appreciatively. "Ow, ow!" With her index finger, she made a downward circular motion. "Turn around, sexy. Let me see that fine ass of yours!"

He grinned as he played with the button of his pants. "God, you sound like those horny old ladies at male dance revues."

"Hey now, hush it up. Talkers don't get tips. Now shake it for Mama!"

Tegan was shocked at herself. She was getting way too into this; but it was nice to let loose. And she was really getting turned on, watching him sway and move for her.

Derek unfastened his pants. Turning around, he slid his pants down slightly. Tegan let out a yelp of protest. "All the way, sailor!" Her heart was racing as she took in more of him. There was another tattoo, a biohazard symbol between his shoulder blades.

He dropped his pants quickly and she got a lovely view of his underwear clad behind. He was wearing red boxer briefs and when he turned around to face her, she could see the beginnings of an erection. From the preview, Tegan could clearly tell that the main show was bound to be a blockbuster.

When her eyes finally made it to his, there was a mirror look of lust in them. She looked down at herself. She was gripping the arm of the chair tightly, her legs opened and he could definitely see her underwear. She was thankful they were black otherwise he would have noticed they were soaked thoroughly.

The song was still playing in the background as he pulled her to her feet. "Your turn," he said huskily. He flopped on the couch, his legs splayed.

Tegan began to swing her hips, her eyes fighting not to focus on his growing erection. She was nervous. She was the only person who had seen her naked in...well, she didn't want to admit that.

Closing her eyes, she allowed the sensual griminess of the song to guide her limbs. Arching her back, her hands traveled up her body, stroking her sides, running up her arms, and finally cupping her breasts,

Her legs moved farther apart, as her hips swayed from side to side moving with the beat. She shook out her hair and her brown fingers started to undo the buttons to her shirt, letting it fall to the floor.

Tegan pinched her nipples through the satin of her black bra. Her pussy was positively crying out for release.

Her eyes were still shut as she slid her skirt over her hips and down to the ground. She was left standing there in her underwear. As her hand traveled to her panties, she heard him speak.

"Tegan," he said tightly. "Open your eyes, baby."

She looked at him. The room was quiet. She realized the song had been off for some time.

His eyes had that primal look from before. His boxer briefs were tented, and she could see his hand inside, moving slowly against his cock.

Her lips suddenly felt dry, and her tongue reached out to lick them. Derek's eyes followed her tongue and he tugged his cock harder.

"Come here," he commanded.

She slowly walked over to him. Instinctively, she got on her knees in front of him. She reached for the waistband of his underwear and slid them off.

A small gasp fell from her lips. She hadn't really seen a cock in real life. Donnie didn't count because it was too dark for her to really anything.

He was thick and about as long as her hand. It was pink with a purplish top that was oozing pre cum. There was a small patch of hair at the top of his cock; other than that, he was completely shaven.

Tegan stared up at him; her dark amber eyes were the perfect balance of innocence and pure impishness. "Derek," she whispered. "I'm not really an expert on this." She bit nervously on her bottom lip, the flash of silver from her lip ring peeking out.

He smiled warmly at her. "Don't worry, baby. I'll steer you around the curves." His body was on fire. He needed to feel her near him. "Just reach out and touch him," he said. "He won't bite."

As her hand reached out, he cleared his throat. "Speaking of" he added. "Under no circumstances are teeth ever okay."

Tegan laughed. "I'll try and keep that in mind." Her fingers trailed lightly, barely touching the smooth skin. When she gripped him gently, he uttered a low moan. She nearly snatched her hand back.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked.

Derek shut his eyes and breathed slowly. "No, baby. You're fine." He didn't want her to know he had been close to cumming on her hand just from that light touch.

Tegan leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the mushroom-like head. Her tongue licked the underside of his head before she took it into her mouth.

Derek groaned and grabbed her head as his hips rocked forward. She opened her mouth wider to accommodate him. Tegan started to bob slowly, using her thumb and forefinger to jerk him off. She wasn't exactly sure about her movements, but she tried to listen to the sounds he was making when he liked something.

When her tongue lapped at his balls, Derek let out a low moan. Smiling, Tegan took them into her mouth. His fingers twisted into her hair and she groaned, the vibrations of which sent tiny sparks shooting out from all directions, making Derek intake short gasps of air.

Her eyes went to his and he knew he was going to cum. Damn, those eyes. The naughtiness of her actions and the naïveté of her looks made him dizzy with lust. He felt that familiar tightening as she continued to tongue his sac while her dark hand moved along with smooth, quick strokes. "Tegan, I'm gonna cum."

Her mouth went back to his cock, her warm mouth back on his hardness making his hips jerk.

She looked up at him once more before whispering softly. "Please come in my mouth."

Derek growled, releasing his seed into her waiting mouth. Tegan swallowed it eagerly. She licked at his head and cleaned the rest of him until he gently moved her away, his cock too sensitive for any more of her attention.

Taking her hand, he brought her from her knees to sit next to him on the couch. He kissed her deeply, taking her bottom lip into his and sucking it hard. Tegan whimpered, her pussy begging her to touch it, to give relief to the fire now burning inside.

Her fingers dove into her panties, stroking her soaking sex. She gasped her surprise when she felt him push her fingers aside and take over, his fingers curling inside her pussy and hitting that wonderful hidden spot.

"Oh fuck," she mewled. Her head rested on his shoulder as she humped his fingers.

"I want to be inside this pussy so bad," he growled. "But first, I want to make you feel as good as I do." He forced her to look at him, while his fingers pumped her. "Do you want me to fuck you, Tegan?"

When his thumb pinched her clit, she nearly cried from pleasure. "Yes, please."

Derek grinned at her polite answer. "Well. Then I suggest you cum quickly for me, baby girl. I don't know how much longer I can last."

His fingers thrust deeper into her. Tegan let out a small wail. Her body twisted to the side as she draped her top half over the arm rest. Her gaze drifted back to him. His knees were in the couch as his fingers were slowly pushing her over the edge. With his free hand he pushed back the dark curls that fell into his face.

Derek moved closer, practically lying on top of her with his fingers still inside. She could feel his cock swelling once more as he kissed her side. Tegan looked down at him, his blue eyes studying hers. His wicked smile was sudden and fierce.

"You're going to look so fucking nice on the end of my cock."

Tegan felt her eyes roll as her body fell into ecstasy. She climaxed with a low moan, her body shuddering. He slipped his fingers out of her wet pussy and brought her close to him.

She kissed him roughly before seizing his hands and sucking his fingers into her waiting mouth, tasting herself on him. She decided she liked that.

"Please fuck me," she said to him softly.

She got to her feet shakily before unclipping her black bra. Her large D cup breasts bounced free and Derek gulped audibly. She slid her panties down and stepped out of them. It was he could do but stare. He knew she was pretty, but as she stood in front of him the only word that came to mind was beautiful: the smoothness of her sepia skin, her glorious breasts with the dark-capped nipples, the cinch of her waist and her slightly rounded tummy giving way to generous hips and the ass he couldn't get enough of. He was reminded of that phrase 'shaped like a Coke bottle'. And right there, at the meeting of her thighs was the treasure he'd been dreaming about. Wondrous layers of chocolate and vermillion he couldn't wait to feast on. A thin strip of hair was all she had on her mound.

Tegan was becoming increasingly shy; she was standing stark naked in front of him, save for her black boots. As she moved to cover her breasts, he stood up and stopped her.

"Don't" he whispered. "You're too beautiful to hide." Wrapping his arms around her waist, he brought her closer. He covered her lips with his, enjoying the feel of her silken skin against his, the soft scent of roses and lilies making him feel at home.

"Take me to bed," he said.

Tegan took his hand and nervously led him down the short hallway to her bedroom. They sat on the bed and Tegan unzipped her boots. Derek kissed her once more, his hands traveling to her breasts, rubbing her nipple with the flat palm of his hand.

He pushed her gently back on the bed, their mouths still connected. He could her trembling slightly under him. "Are you okay?" he asked. His blue eyes searched hers and could see the discomfort in them.

"I..." she started. Dammit, how can you tell they guy you're about to have sex with you're a virgin? It's not like you can exactly blurt it out.

"What is it? Do you not want to do this? We can stop." He was hoping to God she was planning to move forward with it, however selfish it sounded. It was like having this nice big present snatched away without warning.

Derek started to move away when she pulled him closer. "No, don't go. It's just...I've never done this before."

He stared at her incredulously. He knew she was innocent, he didn't realize how much she was. "You're a virgin?" He supposed the shock was evident in his voice because she turned her head in embarrassment.

Realizing his mistake, he kissed her cheek. "Tegan. Baby, don't be ashamed. It's just...it's a little shocking is all."

"Why? It's not surprising that no one wants to bang the big girl?" There was a hint of bitterness in her tone.

"Their loss," he said firmly. "Because now they'll never have a chance to be blessed with the gift you're about to give me."

Tegan turned back to him, her light eyes brimming with tears. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He chuckled and brushed a dark strand of hair from her forehead. "I should be asking you that."

She smiled broadly. "I'm sure. I want you to be my first."

"Then I am honored, luv." He pushed her to the top of the bed, resting her head on her pillows. He spread her legs before positioning himself at her entrance. "It's going to hurt for a bit. Let me know if it's too much." His cock was twitching with anticipation as he neared her dark core.

"Are you sure you want this, Tegan? Once I start it's going to be really fucking hard for me to stop." He could hear the almost desperate tone in his voice.

Tegan propped herself up on her elbows. She smiled at him. "I'm a big girl, Derek. You won't break me."

Derek's mouth rose in his signature lopsided grin at his words being thrown back at him. He lifted her knees slightly as he eased his cock into her warmth. He felt her tense underneath him and he brushed back his curls. "You good?" he asked, his blue eyes studying her.

Tegan nodded. "I'm fine, no worries." She breathed deeply, and tried to stop her heart from thumping erratically. He leaned down to kiss her before plunging true, breaking her hymen and burying himself inside her. She groaned loudly, tears spilling down her cheeks. Her hands grabbed at his strong arms.

"I'm sorry, baby" he said as he kissed her tears. He stopped moving so she could adjust to the sudden invasion.

"It's okay," she breathed. "Nothing like getting it out of the way, huh?"

They both laughed. "Are you ready?" he asked.

She nodded. "I want you to fuck me, Derek." His hips began to move again.

Tegan closed her eyes and tried to focus on the pleasure now sweeping through her body. Things had moved past discomfort into happy with each stroke of his cock. It felt as if he was trying to go deeper with each plunge. A low groaning sound filled the room and Tegan realized it was her. She had never heard something like that before. It sounded so...primal.

She found her hips rising to meet his thrusts, her back arching her nipples as if in offering. Derek obliged, tonguing the dark bud before taking it completely into his mouth. Tegan sighed, her fingers clutching at his dark hair once more.

Derek's head was spinning. He looked down; her eyes were shut tightly, her mouth slightly open, little cries of pleasure tumbling out. He leaned close to her ear. "How do I feel?" he asked.

He felt her tremble underneath him. "S-s-so good," she breathed out. "So fucking good."

Derek grinned. "You want more?" He punctuated the end of the sentence with an even deeper stroke, arching upwards.

"Ohhh, fuck." Her legs spread even wider.

"Tell me, tell me what you want Tegan J."

"I want more. Faster, please."

He slid out of her wetness and plunged in once more. Grabbing the headboard with both hands, he fucked her hard. He watched her writhe beneath him, her brown legs wrapped around his waist, her beautiful breasts pointing heavenward. Beads of sweat rolled off his face and fell on her stomach.

Tegan's hands clawed at his chest as his cock thrust hard into her pussy. She knew she was going to be sore as hell tomorrow but it was definitely worth it. Her body felt on fire, and she knew at once the only cure was him.