OtherWorld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D Fiant
D Fiant
29 Followers

"I have to go," he said, feeling his hands shaking. Lauren looked at him with concern and put her hand gently on his arm.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I have to go."

He turned, and with the circle behind him, headed back into the woods, without any idea of what direction he was going. Lauren ran up behind him quickly.

"What is it, Jeff, what did you see?"

"Nothing," he said impatiently, the unbearable spinning in his head finally slowing, "I didn't see anything."

"Where are we going?"

"Lauren, I don't know. I wandered out here, and I have no idea where I am. There's something going on here, I don't like it, and I don't want to play a part in it any more."

"You might not have a choice in that," Lauren said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, sometimes you don't have to seek out the spirit world, sometimes it comes for you."

Jeff stopped and whipped around on her. She jumped as he grabbed her by the arm.

"Stop speaking to me in fucking riddles," Jeff growled at her, "none of this happened until you showed up, so give me some god damn answers."

"I don't have any god damn answers," she cried back, her voice wavering, "I'm only here to help you, but if you don't want my help, then let me go." She yanked her arm out of his grasp. "I can't help you if you don't stop threatening me," she said, trying to keep her voice calm.

Jeff looked at her, watched the anger that had come over her sweet face. In spite of that, he could see nothing but caring in her eyes. "I'm sorry," he said softly, "I'm so frustrated, Lauren, I don't understand anything. Everything's so fucking out of control, it's never been like this." He sighed loudly, trying to get his mind straight again, trying to regain his bearings in the darkness.

"Jeff, I'm sorry too. I wish I could tell you what's going on, but I can't. All I know is I'm here to protect you."

"Protect me from what?"

"It's hard to say. There's something pulling you down."

"This--this feeling? This magic force you told me about?"

"No," Lauren said, taking a deep calming breath, "the power that's surrounding you now is good and pure. But you have to realize that our entire world, our entire universe, is in balance. For every moral deed, there's an immoral deed. For all the good power, there's evil power. You're surrounded by goodness, but I feel there's something trying to upset your balance."

"Something evil."

"Maybe. It doesn't have to be evil. It could be something selfish, something full of nothing but wanting, yearning, and that can be just as dangerous. Power like that can cloud your mind, make you see things that aren't necessarily true."

Jeff gazed at her through the darkness. He'd given up on trying to understand completely, but he was going to have to accept the fact that a higher power was running things now.

"So what do we do," Jeff asked.

"We have to leave this place. It's why I came to find you, I think this place is dangerous for you. You were drawn to their circle of power, but I don't think it's strong enough to keep you safe."

"Okay." Jeff gazed at her for another moment, then took her by the hand. As soon as they touched, he felt safer, warmer. "Thank you, Lauren."

She smiled at him brightly. "Come on, let's go."

He started off into the woods, but she stopped him. "Wait," she said. She reached to her neck and removed the silver chain from which dangled the protection symbol he had noticed earlier. "Take this."

"No, Lauren, I can't--"

"Don't argue with me," she said, holding the chain out to him, "you need this right now. If nothing happens, and you end up proving that I'm full of shit, you can give it back to me."

Jeff looked at the symbol for a moment, a small circle with four concentric oval shapes looping out from it. He took it from her and hung it around his own neck. "I hope you are full of shit," he said with a slight smile, "because the real danger is going to be finding our way out of here.

* * *

They wandered through the woods for what seemed like forever, Jeff trying to get his bearings again. He was highly familiar with the particular area they were in, but he'd never gotten so far off the path at night. In the dark, without any kind of light, it was nearly impossible to locate any sort of landmark. The light from the moon was too dim to be of any use.

Even trying to find the coven of witches again had turned out to be an exercise in futility. It was as if something was disrupting Jeff's internal compass. After a while, both Jeff and Lauren could feel exhaustion creeping into them, but they continued on. Keeping their hands locked together, Jeff could feel Lauren slowly beginning to drop back.

"Come on, Lauren, we have to keep going."

"I don't know if I can," she said breathlessly.

"Just talk to me, okay? Focus on something else."

"Talk about what?"

"Anything," Jeff said, pushing a large branch out of his way, "when did you become a witch?"

"I've been practicing Wicca almost all my life, my mother was a Wiccan, she taught me all the basics."

"When did you start getting power?"

"Never," she said simply.

"What do you mean?"

"It's very rare that Wiccans have actual power. You may never see anyone like those girls back there ever again. They have real magic power, but Wicca for most people is a lot like other religions, it's based on spiritualism and faith."

"But you can read my mind," Jeff said.

"That has nothing to do with being a witch, I've always been able to do that. Wicca just helps me open my mind and my being to the energies of the earth, so reading minds is easier. It helps me understand the purpose of my power."

"I see, but if--" He froze. There, directly to his left, was a figure. His head whipped around, and he could see that it was Lilah, standing silently, watching him. Her eyes were black and empty, and it made him shiver. When he blinked again, she was gone.

"Jeff, are you okay?"

"Yes, let's go." He took off at a quicker pace, knowing he needed to get as far away from that place as possible. They trudged on through the woods for an exhausting period of time, Jeff trying to find anything he recognized. After what felt like hours, he stopped as he felt solid rock beneath his feet, and looked out at the space before him.

They stood on a grand outcropping of rock, overlooking the mountainous landscape of western North Carolina. With the horizon lit up by the moonlight, it was a beautiful sight.

"Oh, thank God," Jeff said.

"It's beautiful," Lauren said, her breath beginning to slow.

"It's beautiful because I know where we are."

"You do?"

"Yeah, we still have a long walk, but I know where we are. A hundred yards behind us, there's a fire road that leads straight down to the park entrance, out to the highway."

"See," Lauren said, a gorgeous smile spreading on her face, "I told you that necklace would protect you."

"Don't gloat," Jeff said, quietly relieved. "Come on, let's sit for a while and enjoy the view."

They headed out to the edge of the broad crop of rock and took a seat. Jeff breathed deeply, taking in the fresh air. He looked across the scene before him, admiring the sheer grandeur of the landscape. He turned and looked at Lauren, who was doing the same. Here in the moonlight, her hair blowing softly in the breeze, she was absolutely stunning. She turned to him and caught him staring.

"It feels safe here, doesn't it," she said.

Jeff nodded. "Anything feels safe after you've been lost in the woods."

"No, I mean...do you feel it?"

"I don't know," Jeff said noncommittally, "things have been so weird, I can't begin to tell you. Maybe you're used to this kind of stuff. I just want tonight to be over."

"I know. Tell me what you saw tonight."

"It doesn't matter..."

"It does," Lauren said, "it's important. You're not crazy; you don't just see things for no reason."

Jeff paused for a moment. His mind was racing with everything he had seen and felt that night, things he couldn't ever have been prepared to experience.

"I saw her, Lauren. I don't know how, but I saw her. The face of one of the girls in the circle, it was hers. And then again in the woods, she was watching me."

"Lilah."

"Yes."

Lauren thought carefully for a moment. "She may just be showing herself to you."

"Showing herself to me?"

"Yeah. I told you, tonight is the night when the dead can cross over. Most people don't believe because they either can't see or don't want to see. And more often than not, the dead don't want to be seen. But in your case..."

"So, if I'm not just imagining these things, she has come back."

"Yes."

Jeff nodded his head and stood up. As Lauren watched him, he wandered out to the very edge of the rock and looked down at the vast expanse of wilderness before him. "I wanted so badly to forget," he said quietly, almost to himself, "I never wanted to hang on for so long. I wanted to miss her, and I wanted to respect her memory, but I wanted to let her go. It's just that when she died, I didn't have anyone left. Did you know my parents died when I was five?"

Lauren looked shocked. "No, I had no idea. I'm sorry."

"Yeah. They drowned in a boating accident, over on the Outer Banks. I mean, can you believe that? A five-year-old kid loses his parents in a freak accident, how fair is that? So I went to live with my aunt, but she was wild and single and didn't give a shit about me except for the money my folks left me. For twelve years, I didn't have a damn thing, or a single person to count on, but then I met Lilah--" he paused as his voice broke a little bit. He'd been waiting for it, but it had been years since he'd cried, and he wasn't about to lose it now.

"Jeff, you don't have to--"

"No, I want to. I need to tell someone about this, or I'm going to explode. Lilah was so kind and sweet and caring. When I first met her, she was so shy--" he smiled slightly as he remembered "--it took me forever to get her to talk to me. I spent so much time just trying to get her to crack a smile, and she just wouldn't. I thought she hated me, but I just kept pushing, I don't know why. And then..." his voice trailed off.

"Then what?"

He turned to her and smiled, his eyes shining more brightly then she'd ever seen. "Then, one day after school," he said, "I was going to my car. She just walked right up to me and kissed me on the cheek. It made me feel...I can't describe how it made me feel. I think I was in love with her at that very moment."

"I can see why," Lauren said quietly.

Jeff walked back over to her and kneeled down on the rock beside her. "I want to forget her, Lauren. I need to forget her, because she's not ever coming back. Samhain, Halloween, magic powers or not, she's not ever coming back, I know it."

Lauren reached up and placed her hands on his face. Her skin was cool and soft, but still warmed him deep inside. He found himself comforted just having her there.

"You don't have to forget her, Jeff," Lauren whispered, "she'll always be with you. Just like your parents, just like anyone you've ever loved. They'll always be with you."

She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his lips, a kiss so warm and loving that it sent a tingle through his entire body. "We're all part of the same circle," she said, "she'll always be a part of you, and one day you'll see her again."

"I've been terrible to you," Jeff said, "why do you keep helping me?"

"Because I've come to love your spirit the same way she did."

Once again she kissed him, and this time he returned the motion, pushing himself closer to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, but he gently pulled away from her.

"I don't want this to be like last time," he said regretfully.

"It won't be," Lauren said, "this time, it's just us." She pulled him back to her, and he went willingly into her arms, feeling her warm lips against his again.

They kissed for a long time under the moonlight, enjoying the warmth of each other, their tongues stroking together. Jeff could feel Lauren's breath quickening already, and her entire body seemed to be quivering, though he couldn't tell from nervousness or anticipation. He looked her in the eyes, noticing how the hazel coloring seemed to glow in the night.

"Are you cold?"

"No," Lauren said breathlessly, "I have you to keep me warm...keep me warm..." and he kissed her again, his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. As they kissed ravenously, she reached between them and removed her shirt, exposing the black bra underneath. Jeff's hand wandered to her small, firm breast, and she released a small gasp as his fingers traveled over her already hardened nipple.

Lauren let her shirt drop down behind her. Jeff reached around her back, his hands going for the clasp of her bra. Lauren quickly pulled away from him, breaking their kiss, turning her face to the side.

"Lauren, what is it?"

"I'm sorry..."

Jeff's face became a mask of concern. He cared for Lauren more than she knew, and the last thing he ever wanted was to hurt her again. He slowly reached out and took her hands.

"We don't have to..."

"I want to, so much," Lauren said quietly, "it's just that I'm...I've never done this."

Jeff let out a quiet breath of relief. "It's okay, Lauren."

She turned back to him, her face sweeter than ever, a mixture of lust and anticipation. "I want to do this, with you. I'm just scared, that's all."

"We can wait, Lauren, it's okay. I know things are going fast, and I--"

Jeff stopped as Lauren reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. She let the bra fall away and exposed her perky breasts to him.

"Would you just shut up and let me do this," she said with a sultry tone that made him want to faint.

"You're awful saucy for a first-timer, don't you think?"

"It's your fault," she said playfully, "I'd never been this way before I met you." She reached out and placed her hand gently behind his head, pulling him close to her breast. He sucked her stiff nipple to his lips, his tongue slipping out to brush against her warm flesh. He hungrily sucked the nipple into his mouth, closing his lips around it, eliciting a cry of pleasure from Lauren.

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head, tossing it aside with her own. A slight shiver ran up Jeff's spin as he was exposed to the cool night air, but it didn't phase him a bit. Almost immediately, Lauren leaned into him and began placing a string of kisses along his neckline, her warm breath sending a wave of pleasure through him. He heard himself moan involuntarily as she ran her tongue down his chest. She sat up and looked at him.

"Lie back," she said quietly.

"Ah, so now the shy little virgin is making demands," he mocked.

"You're not funny. Just do it."

She flashed her sexiest smile at him, and he did as she ordered. He sucked in a deep breath as she unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them down just far enough to free his throbbing cock. He kicked off his shoes and slipped his jeans the rest of the way off, suddenly feeling extremely exposed on the rock underneath the stars. Lauren, on her hands and knees, ran her tongue along his thigh all the way up, just barely brushing his cock as she passed, a surge of pleasure shooting through him.

Feeling him react to her touch, Lauren looked up at him and smiled. "You like that, do you?"

"Mm-hmm," Jeff mumbled.

She watched him sadly for a moment. "I don't know if I can be like Tracy."

Jeff frowned and looked at her. "Are you serious?"

"She's just so...so...tall and beautiful and..."

"Lauren, she's a world-class bitch," Jeff said, "you have nothing to worry about. Listen, if you want to be better than Tracy, I'll tell you how."

"How?"

"Just love me," he said simply. "She never did."

Lauren smiled at Jeff, her eyes twinkling through the night. She ducked down and, starting at the base of his cock, licked slowly all the way up. The feel of her wet tongue against him was enough to make him pass out, and she knew, repeating the same movement again as he moaned. As she reached the tip, she slowly sucked his member into her hot mouth, slipping as far as she could, taking as much of him as she could.

She began slowly, methodically pumping her mouth over his cock. He cried out, the sensation of her mouth on him making him want to explode. As he reached out and placed his hand gently on the back of her head, she began moving faster, driving him to the very brink. The feel of her tongue running along his cock made his head spin, and suddenly, she took his entire length into her mouth, practically down her throat, and he was ready to burst...

"Wait, wait," he said breathlessly, "slow down."

She pulled back from him quickly. "I'm sorry, was that wrong?"

Jeff couldn't help but laugh softly. "Oh no, no, that was so far from wrong you can't imagine, I just don't want to...you know...not yet."

"Oh," Lauren said quietly, then her face turned beet red. "I'm sorry, is this just totally awkward or what, I mean I just have no idea what I'm doing--"

"No, no, Lauren, relax, okay?" He sat up and put his hands on her face, looked into her beautiful eyes. "Sweetie, you're doing fine. You have to understand, this isn't about worrying over what's right and what's wrong. There's no set of laws about what to do here, just...it's like you said, love is the only law. Understand?"

She nodded slightly as she looked back at him with affection. "Yes."

"Okay, good. Now lie back for me, it's time to share." She smiled again and did as she was told. Jeff carefully unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs, leaving her in her black panties. In a self-conscious move, she raised up one of her knees and covered her breasts with her arm.

"Don't get shy on me now, girl," Jeff said playfully. Lauren smiled at him, a twinkle in her eye. Jeff reached to her knees, carefully parting her legs just a little. He reached forward to her breast, and with the tip of his index finger, slowly began tracing the contours of her tense, lean body. Down her breast, down her stomach to the silky black panties, where his fingers stopped, gently rubbing her through the soft material.

His hand still rubbing her wet body, he crawled to her and kissed her passionately. He could feel her breath almost out of control as he stroked her. Her sighs of pleasure flew out into the night air, and Jeff continued on until, finally, her entire body shivered beside him, and her cry became the desperate sound of an orgasm.

As the orgasm died down, she wrapped a hand around the back of his neck and pulled him close.

"Please," she whispered in his ear, "please take me. I'm yours."

In seconds, Jeff had slipped off her panties and carefully position himself over her. She slipped her arms around his neck and gazed up at him lovingly. She drew up her knees opening herself up to him. He pressed forward against her, the tip of his cock just barely parting her lips, and she drew in a hissing breath.

"Are you okay," he whispered.

"Yes, keep going."

He pressed into her slowly, feeling some resistance. He gave a quick shove against her and felt her hymen break. She cried out loudly, a single tear running down her face, her breath hoarse.

"Please..."

He slipped all the way into her, savoring the warmth of her, feeling her muscles contracting against him as if trying sucking him in further. Slowly, he pulled out again, then began his rhythmic thrusts into her, trying to stay as gentle as possible knowing she would feel some pain. To his surprise, however, she raised her hips up to him, moving them in rhythm with him, taking his cock in entirely. Her cries slowly changed from pain to pleasure.

"Oh God..."

Her arms closed tighter around his neck, pulling him as close as possible as he pounded into her. In a second, he felt her seize up suddenly, felt her pussy clench tightly around him as the orgasm racked her entire body. He slowed for a moment, enjoying the feel of her soaked body around his cock. Her breathing began to slow, and she gently pulled away from him. He pulled out of her and sat back on the cool rock.

D Fiant
D Fiant
29 Followers