Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen this in porno movies; we had even watched them together, but we had never done such an intimate thing. We had always thought that the films were faked. Here we were witnessing it in the intimacy of our own bedroom. It was totally erotic.

My Partner was overtaken with lust again.

Later she described, in intimate detail, how large, red, thick, and throbbing, my engorged rod looked as it plunged in, and out, of the tiny virgin arse. She was even more astonished when it was licked clean.

The head gleamed with juices, when it pulled completely clear. Her hole was at it’s widest just as the tip began to be visible, and a fraction before I reversed direction to plunge back into her virgin anal passage. The whole flaccid member had still gleamed with wetness, when it was taken into the virgin’s mouth.

She loved the grunts that came from the darling girl as I forced all the air from her.

She had begun to finger herself, three were pushed hard into her hole, and she fucked herself with her hand. Then she pulled on her clit bar, stretching her tender flesh from her body. She had to cum with us, and she did.

We had all come together. All three of us collapsed in a heap, giggling, laughing, hugging, and kissing.

Life was being created. Life could hardly be any better.

Chestnut Hair, slept through all this!

BREAKFAST

She was very sore from my hammering. She said that her cunt throbbed, and pulsed, but that it was her arse that gave her the greatest feelings of pleasure. She described it as warm and comforting. She asked my Partner if she could make a jewelled butt plug, which she could wear by itself. In the meantime she asked that the original plug, which she had arrived wearing the day before, might be used.

My ever thoughtful partner had thought of everything. She had manufactured a cap for the cunt hole part of the whole hinged jewel. But she suggested that I bathed our beauty first, while she prepared breakfast.

Sex had made us all ravenously hungry; we assumed that the ever sleeping Chestnut would be the same. We covered her with the sheet. Parlour Girl rolled, playfully, to the edge of the bed. I scooped her up in my arms, with her hands around my neck. We walked into the bathroom.

As we walked she moved. She hung on, a naked elf, but her legs dropped to wrap tight around my waist. Her arms stayed round my neck, her wonderful small rounded breasts touching mine. We were pierced nipple to pierced nipple.

She still wore her gold collar. I did not have a key, and, in any case, it was not my business to remove it.

Gorillas carry their young on their chests like this. I was proud, no, honoured, to be able to carry this divine creature, clasped to my naked body. It was an amazing experience.

We reached the edge of the bath. She had no intention of letting go, so I put a knee on the edge of the tub, and reached for the temperature controls. Both my arms were free, so I hung on with one hand, adjusting, and fiddling with the other.

She continued to make life more difficult; sometimes I was flying blind as my face was covered in kisses, and a tongue invaded my mouth.

I thought, “I have a whole weekend, a whole life of this!”

In the end the tub was full, there was foam everywhere, it was spilling over onto the floor. I stepped into the bath, the body still clinging to my front. I descended into the foam, a mouth found my left tit and bit it hard.

What would she think of next!

Gallons of water cascaded over the side. The tiled floor was drenched, so a few more gallons would not matter. I pulled the loving creature completely under the water. Gallons more flooded the tiles, to gurgle down the overflow sluice in one corner. We disappeared from sight, then I let go, and she released her grip on my waist.

She came up laughing, and fighting, spluttering for air. She had not expected me to do that, but, in seconds, she was hugging me again.

I told her to behave, and that we must wash all her body, including the opening to her vagina, but that we would not wash her deep into her cunt. She sat back on my belly, opened her legs in a totally wanton gesture. She put one foot on the soap dish built into the tiled wall, and flung the other over the side. She said, “I am ready, Kind Sir.”

Her clit ring, her cunt lips, her hole were only two feet from my mouth. I resisted all temptations, soaped my hands, and began to systematically clean an angel’s sex.

It wriggled and cooed with delight. I soaped its breasts, pushing, and kneading, them like dough. It loved it. I pulled on teats, and screwed it’s bars completely round. It giggled.

I washed around, and behind it’s collar. It was quiet, and serious, for a fleeting moment.

Then I asked it to kneel between my legs, with its bum pointing towards my face. In moments a delectable arse was a little higher than where a cunt had been moments before. It was amazing that the rosebud was already shutting. I soaped the middle finger of my right hand and pushed in. There was more giggling, and wriggling. I took that finger out, soaped both my hands, and thrust the first fingers on both hands into the wonderful anal hole. .

It was quiet again. I rolled my fingers around, close together, then stretched them apart. It moaned with pleasure, as a huge hole appeared. I bent forwards until my mouth covered the gaping hole, and I blew hard into the passage. There was a gasped of pleasure at an entirely new sensation.

I grabbed a breath, and blew again. I took my fingers away with my mouth, and a huge fart rumbled, in a roll of energy, from deep inside our virgin.

Who on earth would want an enema!

She could not stop laughing at the sensations, and she was clean. We were both clean.

She snuggled up to me again, and I whispered, “Are you very sore?”

Her reply was typical of her current mood. It was an emphatic, “No”, but she did not want the others to know. I was to continue to carry her around, and fuck her, at any time, all the time. I was to fuck her anywhere, including all the most unlikely places in the house.

I was to fuck her in front of the others, and in front of intimate, close, friends. My loving, dear Partner was to explain that it was to ensure that we produced our first child.

She was a cunning little vixen; how could any man refuse, but I expected that she would require more training from her mistress. Rules needed to be set!

We let the water drain out. I clambered onto the tiles, treading carefully as they had been covered with soapy water. I gathered two huge bath towels from the hot rail, and asked the creature to stand. I wrapped a towel around it, wrapped another around my waist, and lifted it out of the bath.

I walked out, and into the bedroom, with even more care. I was carrying a precocious, precious cargo.

I am not sure how long we had been in the bathroom, but our bedroom had been transformed. Chestnut had obviously woken up, and had gone, naked as ever, to find my Partner. Our large kitchen trolley had been wheeled into the room. The two detachable trays had been placed in the middle of our huge bed.

Coffee, fresh orange juice, muffins, scrambled eggs, toast, Oxford Marmalade, and a host of other goodies were spread around.

Two women were sitting, cross legged, on the bed eating. They were stark naked, except, of course, for the bars through Chestnut’s pierced nipples, the diamond dangles now hanging from the other delicious breast, and her clit bar.

It was an extraordinarily erotic sight.

I dropped my bundle on the corner of the bed as far from the other women as I could. I walked around to Chestnut to welcome her back into the land of the living. My flaccid cock began to stir at her beauty. She tilted her head, pouted her lips, and said, “Good Morning, Sir”. We kissed a good morning kiss. Old faithful stirred even more at the sight of those breasts that had been offered on our table less than a week ago.

I moved to herself, and asked if we had any idea what we had let ourselves in to. I also asked if she knew how to control the bundle of fluffy towels curled up in the far corner.

Everybody laughed, and I settled down to eat, surrounded by beautiful naked women.

Was all this, and more, coming from National Nude Day!

Over breakfast we began to discuss the rest of the weekend. Chestnut became quite animated, and opened up about her life. It appeared that she was a fully qualified accountant, and was between jobs. We agreed that we would look no further for a financial director, and that she should work on the business plan that we needed for midday on Monday.

A little person’s voracious appetite for sex made me doubt that I would have time to help Chestnut, but we were setting a few rules.

It also appeared that she had been pregnant, when she was in a stable relationship. But she had lost the unborn child when she aborted. Then her man walked out on her. We were learning all the time.

We all stretched our hands out to her, held on, and were still for a very long time.

This led to her questioning Parlour Girl about her feelings, even as early as this morning. After this Chestnut was convinced that she was pregnant. We were beside ourselves with the problem of waiting, of testing, until, we were sure.

It was agreed that Chestnut would be OC pregnancy!

Then all agreed that we were completely happy with nudity. Nothing but jewellery would be worn about the house, or in the front, or back yards. That made life very simple.

We would also wear the bare minimum (excuse the pun!) when we went out.

Girls might wear see through shift dresses like the one that my Partner had worn on our first visit to the restaurant. One or two of us would make a shopping trip to purchase more of the see through garments for us all.

We described how a pierced, bare, exposed, nipple so close to his mouth had almost given our restaurant owner a heart attack.

There was some thought about Chestnut’s luxuriant bush. She was adamant that she wanted to keep it. It was what she called “her crowning glory”.

We all agreed, and special jewellery would be developed for it. This was to become a “best seller”, but more of that later…………….

Our conversations kept on returning to the fact that all our lives were changing because of our learning about National Nude Day!

To be continued…….

Dear Reader: Gussie would love comments, and your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – July 2003

12