Pleasing Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,030 Followers

He crossed the room again and moved behind me. His arm slid around my waist and he drew me close. He moved my hair to the side and pressed his mouth against my neck behind my ear. I leaned back against him and felt the soft heat of his skin against mine.

"You are so beautiful," he said. I felt his breath against my skin and the vibration of his voice through my back. His hands moved over my stomach, my hips, and up to my breasts. I whimpered as he paid special attention to my nipples and I arched my back, pressing my breasts into his palms. He kneaded my breasts in his hands and I heard his breathing grow faster, his hips rocking forward and back just slightly.

He moved his hands between us and I felt the cool air on my skin as his body left mine. I heard the clink of metal as he unfastened his belt buckle and pulled the belt from his waist. It hit the floor and then I heard the soft sound of a zipper and my heart leapt as he stepped out of his trousers and moved close to me again. I felt the heat of his body and my head swam with arousal at the thought of what was happening.

I wanted to turn around to face him but he held me, his hands on my waist. He kissed my shoulder lightly and I felt the waistband of my skirt slacken as he lowered the zipper. The skirt fell and he pulled me back against him, sighing. I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against my ass. He sighed again, a long, drawn out, "Oh God."

After a few seconds he let go of my hips and moved his hands up my arms. He traced the line of my bra straps and then I felt his fingers at the closure. I gasped and held my breath. He unhooked my bra and slid the straps down over my shoulders. I let it slide down my arms and fall to the floor at my feet. The chilly air from the open window felt refreshing on my skin but I shivered, feeling revealed.

He drew me close again, his arm around my waist and I felt his mouth at my neck once more. "You look like a goddess," he murmured. He cupped my breast with his other hand. His palm was hot against my skin. He trapped my nipple between two fingers and squeezed it gently, making me jump.

"Like Aphrodite," he said as he slid his fingers back and forth, stroking my nipple. I gasped again and he sighed in response. He released my waist and covered both my breasts with his hands. He kneaded them softly in his palms and I moaned in response. I felt his mouth at my ear. "Do you want to move to the bed?" he asked.

"Ohmygodyes!" I said, pushing my words out in one breath.

He slid his hands from my body and led me to the bed. He climbed on and I had only a glimpse of his penis before he pulled me to him for a kiss, crushing me tight with his arms and rolling me on top of him. I could feel it pressed between us. The thought of it made my heart pound.

He kissed me, rolled me onto my back and propped himself up on one elbow. He looked at me carefully for a minute while his hand stroked my arm lightly, sending shivers over my skin. Without taking his eyes from mine he moved his hand to my breast and covered it with his palm.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. He ran his thumb over my nipple and I gasped. "Tell me what you like." I stared at him, unable to speak, while his thumb moved in slow circles over my nipple. The pleasure was intense, almost agonizing, and his eyes fixed on mine aroused me even more.

"I want to make you feel good, Holly." His hand moved from my breast and he finally looked away, watching as he moved it over my stomach and down between my legs. I gasped as it dipped between my thighs. Only the fabric of my panties separated his fingertips from my pussy.

"You're so wet," he said. And I knew I was. I could feel the sticky wetness between my legs. His finger traced up and down against the barrier my panties provided and I moaned in response.

I closed my eyes just as I felt his mouth on my breast. His tongue made wide passes over my nipple making me squirm with delight. For a long time he licked and sucked and kissed my breasts while his fingers slid over the fabric of my panties. The pleasure came in waves cycling through me again and again, stronger and stronger each time.

When his finger slipped beneath the fabric of my panties I jumped and cried out. I clutched at him and he lifted his head from my breast. His finger dipped between my labia and stroked lightly a few times before landing on my clit. The touch was like electricity coursing through me. I could help but groan in response.

He dipped his head again and took my nipple in his mouth as his fingers explored beneath the fabric of my panties. When he focused on my clit I gasped as pleasure surged through me. He continued until I was moaning in earnest, writhing beneath his touch, wanting it and trying to escape the intensity of it at the same time.

He sat up and withdrew his hand. Without a word he shifted me on the bed and hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties. He rolled them down my legs and I could feel the wetness on my thighs.

I watched his face. He was focused as he slid his hands across my thighs and pressed them open. He stared as my pussy opened before him and after a few seconds he very gently parted the outer lips with his fingers. I held my breath as he examined my pussy, opening me with the lightest touch.

When he touched my clit again I jumped and let out the breath I'd been holding. He lifted his eyes to mine as he moved his thumb in circles, slowly first but gradually increasing the pressure and speed until I was aroused to the point of breathlessness. I panted his name and urged him on with desperate cries.

He moved a finger down toward the entrance to my vagina and slid it inside me. He entered me repeatedly and each time his palm came to rest on my pussy it put pressure on my clit, making me gasp and then groan. He watched my reaction as he worked another finger inside me and resumed his movements. I felt my pussy relaxing and stretching as his fingers slid deep.

His touch was maddening; it brought me close to orgasm again and again but never over the edge. I was overexcited and frustrated. I desperately wanted relief. I twisted and bucked my hips trying to direct his stroking fingers.

Patrick's voice was full of urgency when he spoke, "Are you close to coming?" he asked. I groaned my reply and he withdrew his fingers, leaving me with a momentary sense of disappointment.

"Show me where to touch you, Holly," he said. He reached for my hand and moved it down to my pussy. "I want you to come. Show me how, show me what you want." I looked at him, startled and excited by his request.

He covered my hand and pressed my finger between my labia. I found my clit and stroked it, letting my excitement build. He took his eyes from mine and watched as I stroked myself. His finger moved over mine, slippery and warm, matching my motions. He made a noise of appreciation and whispered, "That's beautiful."

I never would have thought I'd find masturbating in front of someone else so exciting but I loved it. I loved his attention and the way his eyes followed my finger as I alternated between direct contact and a lighter touch just to the side of my clit. I loved that he reacted to it, to my pleasure, his own breathing growing slightly quicker.

I sighed as I felt my arousal build. He moved his hand lower and slid his finger inside me again. I moaned and lifted my hips, searching for more contact. He found a rhythm with my breathless, urgent direction and bent his head to my breast once again. I was moaning his name over and over as the tension inside me built higher. It seemed to take a long time to reach the peak but Patrick's pace didn't falter. "Don't stop, don't stop." I was breathless and pleading.

I felt it in my toes first and then it slowly rose up like a wave. All my nerves felt overloaded, ready to blink out. For one long second I hung on the edge of the peak in almost excruciating need. The next second I was over it, shuddering in pleasure as my insides convulsed again and again. The sound of the traffic on the street below was drowned out by the rapid beating of my heart and the frantic, ecstatic sounds I was making as I came. Finally, once the last tremor faded away, Patrick withdrew his hand and rolled me toward him on the bed. He kissed my throat and held me for a few minutes while my heart rate returned to normal.

"Oh Patrick," I said, "that was..." My words trailed off; I had no idea what to say to describe it; I'd never felt anything like it before. He drew back and looked at me, smiling. A sudden fear I'd climaxed too soon struck me, "Was it ok I...I mean, I was just so excited I couldn't help it."

He raised a hand and stroked my hair, his smile widening. I watched the lines in his face deepen and felt a weak pulse inside me; I found him unbelievably sexy.

"You were perfect, Holly." He said softly.

I reached between us and felt for his cock. I'd never touched a penis before and as I closed my fingers around it I was surprised to find how hard it was, though the skin was soft and smooth. It seemed big but I had no experience to compare it to. I desperately hoped he didn't see how unsure I was.

I sat up enough so I could watch what I was doing and ran my fingers down the length. I'd watched enough porn to know what to do but it took me a while to get a rhythm going. He closed his hand over mine and without speaking, showed me how tightly to hold him, how far and fast to move. Once I'd gotten the hang of it he sighed and dropped his hand from mine.

I continued, almost mesmerized as I watched the head of his cock slide in and out of my fist. He felt rubbery and thick in my hand. Drops of pre-cum dripped over my fingers making them slick. I was nervous about using my mouth but I knew that's what guys liked and wanted to please him so I sat up a little more, intending to make my first attempt at a blow job.

I was startled when he pulled my hand away and rolled me on top of him. His hands moved over my back, my hips, my ass, and down my thighs, moving them apart so my knees touched the bed. He pushed me up into a sitting position and I found myself straddling him, the length of his cock pressed hard against my pussy.

I could feel the thickness of it as my hips rotated slightly. I looked down to see the head of it just visible between my swollen labia. He moved his hands to my hips and rocked me forward so that my pussy slid over his cock as I moved. He pushed me back and closed his eyes. He made a low noise of pleasure and for a minute guided me forward and back, using my pussy to stroke his cock.

I took up the rocking motion for a while, delighted by the noises he began making as his breathing grew quicker. It turned me on to see him so aroused, to know I was giving him that much pleasure.

I took his hands from my thighs and closed them over my breasts, holding them there. He opened his eyes and smiled. "God," he said. His voice was thick, "you feel so good...so good...oh Holly."

I leaned forward so I could kiss him. He shifted his hands to my waist and we kissed for a while, softly and slowly. He lifted my hips slightly and moved a hand between us. I felt the blunt head of his penis against my clit and froze, excited and scared. He kept kissing me while his hand guided his cock over my clit. And then he moved it lower and I felt pressure at the entrance of my vagina. His hips twitched slightly and his cock entered me a fraction of an inch.

My body tensed and I drew back, suddenly nervous. He stopped moving for a few seconds and I felt his hands move over my hips gently. He kissed me again, this time with more passion. I kissed him back but when he urged my hips down, his cock entering me a little more, I broke the kiss once more. I was nervous and uncertain. He saw it in my face.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly, embarrassed, "It's ok. I'm ready...don't stop." And then, because his brow darkened and his expression said he knew I wasn't telling the whole truth, I said, "Just...maybe...can we go slow?"

He lifted my hips again, letting his cock slip from my pussy. He looked at me for a long minute before he spoke. Under his intense gaze I felt the way I'd felt around him when I was a kid: excited and scared. I longed to please him.

"Holly," he said slowly, "I want you so much...but I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," I said quickly, "it's ok."

He didn't look convinced, his eyes darted over my face as if he was looking for the truth in my expression.

"I want you too, Patrick. I want you inside me. I'm just...nervous."

He drew my head toward his and kissed my lips gently. "It's alright, sweetie," He stroked my hair, combing his fingers through it, "we're not in a hurry, are we?" He smiled and I felt a rush of affection.

"You set the pace, Holly," he said pushing me gently away from him so I was sitting up again. "Take me inside you as slowly as you need. I'll leave it to you." He smiled and slid his hands up to my breasts. His thumbs worked my nipples and immediately I felt the zing of longing between my legs.

I lifted my hips from his and reached down to wrap my fingers around his cock. I was a little frightened by the thickness of it but I wanted him inside me. I positioned my hips and lowered myself slowly. I felt his cock slip between my labia and press at the entrance to my vagina.

I moved against it, aroused by the touch, but my body was tense and unwilling to relax entirely. I moved a hand to my pussy and touched my clit. I bounced gently, letting the head of his cock move in and out of me. I looked down at what I was doing and the sight of my pussy sliding over his cock made me shudder with delight. I moved a little more vigorously and his cock slid deeper. Patrick was sighing softly, his hands still at my breasts. I continued working my way lower, my nervousness fading as my body opened for him. The pleasure overwhelmed me suddenly and I let myself drop, taking the full length of him inside.

I'd never had a cock inside me before and I was surprised to find it didn't hurt. There was a sensation of pressure but it was delightful. I looked down at him, at his lined face so full of emotion and my pussy throbbed. I couldn't believe how lucky I was; he was the sexiest man I could imagine.

"You're ok?" he asked. I nodded and shifted my hips slightly. "Come here," he said and reached for me. I lowered myself onto his chest, keeping him inside me and for a few minutes we kissed while I rocked back and forth, thrilled at the feeling of his cock inside me.

We kissed and as our kisses grew passionate I moved more quickly, taking him inside me with more confidence. At some point he took over and I let my head fall to his shoulder. He held my hips steady and thrust from below, filling me again and again. I could feel the tension in his arms as he guided my hips. I had my face pressed into his neck but I heard his low moans and could imagine how his face must have looked.

All at once he stopped and pushed me off, groaning. I rolled onto my back beside him and he drew me toward him, pulling me tight against his hip. I twisted my head to look at him and he pressed his mouth to my temple, panting slightly.

"Holly," he said once his breathing slowed a little. When he spoke it was a rapid stream of words, not at all like his usual careful manner. "I had a vasectomy eight years ago, so there's no chance I'll get you pregnant, but...I...I don't have to come inside you if you don't want me to."

I felt a little dizzy thrill at the thought of him coming inside me but was quickly distracted by the look on his face; Patrick, who had one of the most inscrutable faces I'd ever seen, wore an expression of obvious embarrassment. His eyes were soft but there was discomfort in the way he looked at me, like he'd made a mistake and wanted forgiveness.

I was confused and not sure how to respond. I hadn't really thought about that part of sex or what I would want. So many of the porn clips I'd watched had men spurting in girls' open mouths or on their faces. That didn't particularly turn me on, but the idea of Patrick coming inside me did. I could feel my pussy pulsing at the thought of it.

"I don't have any condoms but I can pull out before I come," he said, then added, "But I need to know now."

I shook my head and reached up to ran a hand over his short, grey hair. "It's ok." I said, "I won't mind."

He smiled, looking relieved. He kissed me for a minute and then rose to his knees. At the same time he turned my hips and lifted me. Without a word he positioned me in front of him on my hands and knees and by the time I realized what he was doing his cock was already nudging its way into my pussy.

He moved forward slowly, though not as slowly as I had moved earlier, until he was all the way inside. I gasped when I felt his pelvis against my ass. He started to move back and forth, his hands on my hips. I heard him sigh as little by little his pace increased. His hands roamed over my back and hips gently at first and then more firmly as his thrusts grew forceful. He slowed his pace more than once and let it build again gradually. Each time, his sighs and groans sounded a little more desperate.

When he pulled out it was sudden. He grasped my waist and I let him guide me, his strong arms turning me easily to press me down onto my back once more. He bent my legs and spread them, his eyes fixed intently on my pussy as it opened. Then he leaned forward and I felt his cock enter me deep, without a pause. I gasped but it immediately turned into a sigh of delight, a sigh he echoed.

He moved above me and I felt his weight as he leaned forward to kiss my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and groaned as he flexed his hips and his cock slid a little deeper. He whispered my name, "Are you ok?" I could hear the lust in his voice.

"I'm ok," I said. "Don't stop."

He rocked his hips slowly, entering and leaving me by only an inch or two. I shivered as pleasure moved through me. The way he was looking at me was thrilling and erotic. I felt desired and seductive. I'd had plenty of fantasies about him but nothing prepared me for how exquisite pure desire felt.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

He gasped, looking delightfully surprised. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard. When he next opened looked at me there was a lusty hunger there. He looked me in the eye, drew himself out and pushed deep. I grunted when his hips hit mine. I ran my hands over his shoulders as he thrust into me, slowly picking up pace.

He sat up enough to slip his hands under my hips, which he raised slightly. He pressed my legs open and leaned against them. He continued leaning forward, giving me a chance to adjust to the position, until he was directly over me. My body was bent nearly in half and Patrick's weight on me made it hard to breathe but the pleasure rippling through my pussy was like nothing I'd felt before.

He drew himself back just slightly and thrust. I felt it deep inside me and moaned. He thrust again, then again, this time harder. I felt all the air leave my lungs as he bore down on me but the pleasure was so intense, I didn't care. He withdrew a fourth time and thrust hard again. He sighed and looked at me. I could feel his muscles trembling as he held himself still. He moved his hips forward, tilting my pelvis even more and I felt my pussy throb weakly in reply. He'd been watching my reaction with eyes that almost pleaded, as if he was waiting for me to give him permission.

"Ok?" he whispered. He was holding his breath so his words came in gasps. "I'm not going to last much longer."

"Yes," I said, "oh Patrick, please."

He needed no more encouragement than that. He shifted his hips again and started pumping them in steady, careful motions. There was obvious strain on his face and a thin film of sweat on his skin. My pleasure was building but my legs ached, my muscles stretched too far. I shifted them as much as I could and he lifted one arm to let me relax my leg. He kept thrusting in that position for a while and then let my other leg down.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,030 Followers