Quiet Servitude Pt. 06a1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had time to think about it as the people continued to walk by. It was beginning to look like I had been forgotten in the grander scheme of things when a solitary door opened in the now quiet hallway and I could hear a single person walk my way and stop somewhere in front of me. They didn't say anything but just stood there. Were they checking me out? Were they taking notes? Maybe reading a book and didn't realize I was even there? I stood perfectly still, trying to keep from making a single sound; trying to gather every clue but I couldn't deduce anything definite. After a maddening minute the silence was broken but a voice coming from the person right in front of me.

"Are you Stacy?" the voice asked casually. It was a man's voice I could tell, even from the hood over my head. I nodded, but it seems ridiculous to do so with the hood over my head.

"Yes Master." I replied in a tone that was clearly obedient.

"That's good."

I could sense him moving closer, almost feeling his eyes scanning my body. I felt excited inside while at the same time embarrassed knowing how I must have looked to him and everyone else who had gone by earlier. Either way, my erection was back again and standing at full attention. He must moved in even closer now for a better look since I could feel his hot breath across my own heated skin. Another door opened and several people approached so I expected him to pull back again as they passed, but he continued to hover in close, oblivious to their presence. I could feel the tension ratcheting upside my body with anticipation that nearly spiked off the charts when I felt a hand gently wrap itself around my cock and stroke it ever so slowly through the sheer material. I must have let out a moan because my body trembled and he chuckled, holding it for a few more seconds before releasing it gently.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes." I said. "Master."

"Atta girl. Let's go have some fun while we're learning" he said, hooking his arm in mine and began to lead me down the hall away from the door through which I had originally entered. Our destination, it seems, was the door at the opposite end that I had noticed when I first came in.

"So, how do you like the place so far?"

"Great Master. Thank you Master." I said.

"Well now, you have started off on the right foot, haven't you? You know of course that the more cooperative you are, the further we're going to have to push you."

I was walking beside him, wondering how he could carry on such a casual conversation with another man who was dressed in frilly panties and bra with a sack pulled down over my head. His job must certainly be unique!

"I'm afraid I don't understand." I asked, thoroughly confused.

"That's alright." He said, "Answers will be forthcoming, but you'll actually be the one to discover them through a process called introspection. We'll be teaching you, but you'll be the one coming up with the answers. The lessons will simply lead you on the way to enlightenment."

I didn't know how to respond so I kept quiet.

"Well then. It seems our time has come to an end. We have reached The Door." He said, finishing with emphasis. "Have fun." With that, he knocked on the door.

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome."

I felt him leave my side as I stood at the door, wondering just what the heck was waiting for me on the other side.