Room With a View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake! What are you up to?"

"Nuttin'. Just lookin'."

Shelly somehow found the courage to say, "He wants to feel me up."

"Jake! Leave her alone! We hardly know each other. I'm sorry, Hon, he sees tits and he goes brain dead."

"My pecker's not dead!" Jake playfully quipped.

"No, thank god. Now will you please behave? Honestly, I can't leave you alone for a minute." Toni passed out the beer. As she handed Jake his beer, she leaned forward and whispered, "You're going to scare them off."

"Willy's about to explode," he hoarsely whispered back.

"Whose fault's that? You should've come…just be patient, I'll take care of it." Toni stepped back into the spa and sat next to her hulking husband. Grasping his stiff cock, she rolled the broad head between her fingers.

Sipping her beer, Shelly couldn't help but notice that Jake was fidgeting, his face skewed with an odd expression. After a few minutes, Jake suddenly stood up, rising from the water like a great bear, creating large waves that broke over the sides of the spa. He grabbed Toni behind her head and pushed her face towards his engorged dick.

It was Shelly's first close look at the big man's cock. He was definitely thicker than Luke, but he didn't seem to be as long. In fact it look short. With fascination, she watched little Toni engulf the thick dick with her mouth. As Toni sucked him to the root, her face disappeared deep in the wooly forest of his thick black bush. Shelly realized that Jake's thick pubic hair had hidden the true length of his cock. Toni pulled back slowly, her lips tightly wrapped around the thick stalk. Shelly guess-timated that Luke was at least an inch longer.

She had always gagged when Luke's cock struck the back of her throat and she was amazed that a petite woman like Toni could orally take in such a large cock with ease. Toni slowly pulled up towards the tip, then took him all the way back in.

"Suck it Baby, suck it you fuckin'slut," hissed Jake through clinched teeth as his wife orally pleasured him.

"Shelly…Shelly…Shelly."

The voice calling her seemed far away. With a start, she was drawn her back to reality and looked over at Luke. Her face said it all.

"Say, you're really turned on."

"No, I, I, I…"

"Don't give me that. You're thinking about how it feels. How it would feel to stuff his big dick in your mouth. Aren't you?"

"No, no, I…"

"You want him to fuck you?"

"No, I…"

"It's okay if you do."

"No, no, I…"

"Just don't fuck him while I'm at work or not at home. I want to be there."

"Luke! What are you saying?"

"I've been watching you. I've seen that expression before. You're hot and bothered… Me too. I…"

"You want to fuck her!"

"Well, yeah, if…"

"Forget it! This is as close as you get buster." With feigned indignation, Shelly turned her attention back to Toni's demonstration of fellatio.

Jake softly cursed and jerked involuntarily as Toni swirled her studded tongue across the bulbous head of Jake's prick before sliding his entire cock in her mouth. His face looked strained as his wife made love to his prong. Choking off a vindictive, he grunted as his cock swelled with the first copious jet of semen. Toni's eyes showed her glee as her mouth was flooded with her husband's potent seed. Her mouth full, Toni pulled off and was hit square in the face with the next several spurts from his manly fountain. Jake hosed her face down while she laughed with delight. When it was over, ropes of milky white cum, covered her face and flowed from her lips to drip down onto her pert tits.

Jake turned her face towards the neighbors. "Anybody want to kiss her? No? Well I do." Jake sank down into the water and showered her face with kisses. After a minute or two, he looked back over to his guests. Then he scooted over close to Shelly. Thick globs of his semen were stuck in his dark beard.

"She loves sucking dick. How about you doll? I bet you're really good at it too. Maybe not as good as Toni, she was voted best-cocksucker by the Stonewall High School football team! Weren't you babe? Hey Luke, you want a blowjob?"

"Yeah, after that I need one!" Luke stood up and offered his cock to his wife.

"Go on Honey, were all friends here," said jake huskily. "Be a good girl and suck his cock… That's it Baby. Now suck him goooood."

Shelly engulfed Luke's long rod. She got about half in her mouth before she gagged. She pulled back, steeling herself. No way was she going let Toni show her up. She lunged forward, she tired willing her throat to stay open, but as soon as his cock hit the back of her throat, she gagged again. She pulled back and tried again and then again. On her fourth try, she buried her nose in his pubes as the cock head slid down her throat.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Luke as Shelly deep throated him for the first time. He groaned as her throat muscles gripped and released his cock.

"Oh yeah, you're good. Do me next?" whispered Jake in her ear.

Shelly tried to concentrate on what she was doing, but was distracted somewhat by Jake's constant vulgar prattle and especially distracted by his hand as it slid underwater down her back and across her buttocks. She pulled off partly, looking up to see how Luke was reacting. He was looking down at her, his upper lip slightly curled as he bit his lower lip. It was easier this time to control her gag reflex as his cock slithered down her gullet.

Jake was still feeling up her butt, still whispering things like, "Man, you suck dick good…You've got a nice ass Shelly… You wanna fuck me? … Can I suck on your titties? Wanna watch Luke fuck Toni?" His fingers slid into the cleft of her buns and found her tightly puckered anus. "Nice! Nice asshole… Is it virgin? Ever had a cock up the chute? You should try it. I'll bet you and Luke'll like it… Yeah, suck his dick Baby and pretend it's my cock you're sucking."

Shelly felt Luke's cock swell appreciably and pulled back to take his semen in her mouth. Shot after shot surged from his cock and across her tongue. Having cum so soon, his volume wasn't too great to handle and she slurped it all down with hardly losing a drop.

Shelly let his softening, but still semi-erect cock slip from between her lips. A thin strand of man juice connected her lips to his glans until she was about eight inches away. Breaking away from his cock, the slick strand swung down to lay across her chin and slender neck.

Jake stopped toying with her ass and scooted back across the spa to his wife whose face was still covered with congealed cum. He whispered to her, "She let me play with her ass."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Sit up on the side." Jake turned back towards his guests. "Hey Luke, Shelly, come over here, Toni has something she wants to show you." Needing no further encouragement, Luke and Shelly slid to the other side of the spa.

Toni sat up on the edge of the spa and spread her legs. "Play with yourself, Toni," said her husband. "Show them what pretty pussy you have."

Toni spread her lips wide, revealing the bright pink inner folds of her snatch. With her index finger she began to make little circles around her stiff clit.

"God damn," muttered Luke watching his neighbor's wife masturbate for his entertainment.

Shelly was awestruck, having never seen another woman's pussy before, much less watch another woman open it up and play with herself. Shelly couldn't believe how uninhibited her petite neighbor was and she found the lewd display to be very erotic.

Jake leaned over to Luke. "Nice pussy, huh? Is it as pretty as your wife's pussy?"

"Yeah, but just a little different."

"How so?"

Luke began to explain, "Well Toni has very dark lips, thin too. Shelly, she's lighter, rosy, and big lips."

"Show me."

Luke looked at his neighbor and grinned. "Hey Shelly!" Luke's voice broke her trance. "Show the neighbor's what you got."

"Wha?"

"Show'em your pussy, baby."

Two days ago to display herself like that would have been unthinkable. Last night's inadvertent play had been very exciting for Shelly. It was all she thought about all day. And then there was Jake's flirtations at lunch, they too were exciting, even if they were somewhat embarrassing. Though she remained somewhat shy, tonight's openness was very liberating. She looked over at her husband; if Luke wanted her to show off her pussy to another man, why not? She hopped up on the side next to Toni, and spread herself open.

"Nice pussy!" exclaimed Jake. "I see what you mean Luke, she is different than Toni. Look, she has a bigger clit, and her inner lips, my oh my! Can I touch her?"

Without waiting for Luke approval or disapproval, she closed her legs saying with a touch of indignation, "You can look, but you can't touch."

"Okay, Shelly, okay. I'll keep my hands to myself," said Jake with eyes bright with his suppressed laughter. "After all I'm a married man, right Toni?"

Toni didn't hear him as her orgasm was sweeping over her.

Fixated on Toni's pulsating cunt, Luke muttered, "Goddamn, goddamn."

Jake gently tapped Shelly knees indicating to her to open up. "I won't touch you," he said with a horny grin.

Shelly grinned impishly and opened her legs again for her beefy neighbor. Her fingers slipped into her and she began circling her clit. She riveted her eyes on Jake face and watched his expression, watched while he licked his lips, watched as his eyes changed from naughty expectation to lustful yearning. It pleased her that she had such an effect on him. Soon her legs were trembling and her stomach began undulating. She inhaled sharply and began to jerk about.

Luke was now watching too. He watched both Shelly and Jake and realized that things were about to get out hand. He knew that if Jake decided to take Shelly, he would be powerless to prevent him. It was curious, one part of him said that enough was enough, another part of him wanted it to go further, much further. Rather than be violently jealous, he realized that he wouldn't really mind watching Jake fuck her, but once the heat of the moment had passed, he realized that there might be regrets to go all around. As Shelly's hand fell away from her crotch, Luke moved between her and Jake, kneeling down to lick her cunt. Shelly, too sensitive at the moment, pushed his head away.

Toni sensing Luke's reluctance to go any farther, slipped back into the water and embraced her husband. After a momentary lull, she asked, "Anybody need another beer?"

Luke sighed, relieved that the heated moment had cooled. "Thanks, but it's get'n late. I gotta be at work early tomorrow."

"Gotta work on Saturday? Me too!" lamented Jake hiding his disappointed that he wasn't going to get some strange tonight. "Got several deliveries to make tomorrow morning. Hey, it's been fun. We gotta do this again!"

"Yeah, it was fun."

"I'm so glad we can all be friends," said Toni. "You and Shelly are our kind of folks."

Jake added, "If you two ever want to use the hot tub, you are welcome to it."

"Thanks, and thanks for dinner." Luke rose from the water. Extending a helping hand he said, "C'mon Shelly, we gotta go."

Shelly stood and arched her back, thrusting her hooters forward towards Jake and Toni. She raised her hands along her sides and slightly lifted her breasts.

Jake lay back with the expression of a sex crazed cartoon figure to cry out, "God damn, I love those tits!"

"Thanks. I really had good time," she cooed. "Wish we could stay longer. We'll see you soon."

Toni grinned broadly and tweaked her pert nipples for Luke. "How 'bout tomorrow night?"

********

As they were preparing for bed, Shelly looked out their bedroom window. The lights were on next-door and Jake and Toni were getting after it in their bedroom. Shelly felt a mounting desire in her pussy as she watched her neighbors copulate with abandon.

Luke entered the room. Taking Luke into her arms, Shelly urged, "Look honey! That so hot! Oh gawd honey, I'm so fuck'n horny! Make love to me Luke. Fuck me hard. I need to feel you inside me."

Luke began to turn off the lights.

"No, no, honey," admonished Shelly, "please, leave the lights on."

12