Senior Year Memories Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to nip this in the bud before Jess said anything else that could be embarrassing. I stepped away from Nadia and the others. "I should take care of this."

"See that you do," Nadia said. "And text me about your line on the musical."

"I'll do that," I said, heading toward the exit with Jess. I was eying her up and down, and from her pretty face with eyes that checked me out to the way she cocked her hips slightly to the side, I knew that sex was the only thing she had on her mind. I'd come to like Jess a lot during out tutoring sessions, finding her a confident and fun-loving girl with some well-internalized self-esteem issues, and once she was able to get past some of those mental blocks about her own academic potential, she had a good head on her shoulders.

I liked her, but that didn't mean I wasn't a little intimidated by the enthusiastic Latina skater, because with energy like hers, I knew I had my work cut out for me when I had to make good on my promise. I'd seen her nearly naked before, briefly stroked her pussy even, and I believed her when she said that she knew how to really fuck.

I was intimidated, but that didn't mean I wasn't looking forward to it.

The moment we left the Puma Press offices behind us, Jess grabbed me by the wrist and practically took off running, dragging me across the school.

"Wait, you want to... now?" I asked as I kept up with her.

"Uh huh!" she acknowledged. "You promised me that you and me were gonna fuck if I made it to the end of the month with improved grades, and you can bet your sweet ass I improved my grades. You can see it here, you've seen it before, I'm improving, and you and me, we're gonna fuck!"

Jess did very little to lower her voice, getting a handful of strange looks from other students as we passed, but to those who were familiar with one or either of us, it didn't seem like they were that surprised.

I was a little confused, but remembering Jess' body and curious to see how accurate her boasts were, I couldn't help but start to harden in my pants.

"You're not gonna hold back on me, are ya, Ryan? Because I know you're not a guy who holds back. I mean, yeah, the first thing you did was hold back when I was offering to fuck away this tutoring, but ever since, you seem to be the kind of guy who throws himself into what he's doing. So, you're not holding back, right?" Jess asked enthusiastically.

"I wasn't planning on it," I answered.

"Good. Because I like to fuck and I like to be fucked and I like it all hard, and if you hold back on me, well, that wouldn't be cool, man. That wouldn't be cool and you wouldn't like it, so, you're not holding back, I'm not holding back, let's make some sweet fucking music," she said, finally dragging me out across the quad, past one of the school buildings and toward the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My van. Nice and private, got A/C, tunes, and a mattress in the back," she boasted, taking me over to a white, windowless van that looked a few steps away from being one that a creepy-looking clown would offer candy out of the back of.

Still, I'd hooked up in stranger places.

Looking around to make sure we hadn't been spotted, she unlocked the back doors and swung them open, ushering me inside. I climbed into the van, and though I was dropped into near pitch darkness when she closed the doors behind me, that didn't last long. She climbed into the front, flipping a switch that lit up criss-crossing strings of Christmas lights she'd strung across the van's ceiling, creating a messy starfield. A couple mystery straps hung from the ceiling as well, but I was sure that she had her reasons for them. The walls were decorated with posters for various metal and punk bands, while a small shelf along the left wall held a number of tools, spare skateboard parts, and an impressive collection of differently sized bongs. True to her word, most of the floor behind the driver and passenger seats was taken up by a mattress, with a sheet that actually didn't look too dirty. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she cleaned up for the occasion.

It was dark, cramped, and smelled heavily of weed, but seeing Jess' broad smile as she turned back to look at me more than made up for any discomfort. Though there was definite lust in her eyes, I could see the pride in her accomplishment in the smile as well. Knowing where this was heading, I pushed my backpack into a corner and took off my shoes.

"You got no idea how happy I am now," Jess said, climbing back between the seats.

"I think I got an idea," I said.

"No, no, I don't think you do, I don't think you can," she said, sitting down at the head of the mattress and working at taking off her boots. "You've, like, always known you're smart and can do all this stuff in school. I never got that. I mean I knew I wasn't dumb, I've never been dumb, but I've only ever been able to do so much and everyone's only ever thought that I could only do that much and not much more and... ya know if you hear it enough, you start to believe it, right?"

I knew that well. I'd been told that I was only ever going to be one kind of person for so much of high school that I never imagined this side of me could be possible. At the beginning of the year I had assumed this only to be a me thing, but the more I got to know more people around here, I'd come to see how many of us were dealing with the same problems, just in slightly different flavors.

"Well, do you still believe it?" I asked.

"Nuh uh," she said, pulling off her knit cap and shaking out her curls. "I'll never be valedictorian, but I don't think I'm gonna give up so easy just 'cause I think I can't be any better at something."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that," I said, pulling off my socks.

"It's like... I started taking tutoring because I thought I could improve enough for sex, and now I'm happier for how I did than the hard dicking I'm gonna get," she said, unzipping and removing her hoodie.

"Yeah? Really?" I asked.

"Well, like, 60-40, but it's close. Don't mistake me, though, I'm fucking horny, and I wanna see what you got," Jess said, crawling over to me on all fours. I was granted a fantastic view down the deep canyon of her soft brown cleavage, her lively, horny eyes every bit as ready as her full, moist lips. She climbed over me, straddling my hips as she pressed her full and very soft tits against my chest.

"So, I love to talk as much as anyone, but there's a time to talk and a time to fuck. Yeah?" Jess asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Good," she said, pulling out her phone and swiping a couple times, kicking in the opening notes of "You Shook Me All Night Long."

"AC/DC?" I asked.

"The best," she confirmed, reaching down for the base of her shirt. "Almost as good as these, even."

With that, Jess smoothly and quickly pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it aside and giving me a nice, close-up look of her firm, round and completely bare DD's. Clearly Jess wasn't one to overprepare when she was going to get lucky. Her skin was immaculate and even softer-looking up close, her thick, hard nipples surrounded by a dark, palm-sized areola that begged to be sucked on. She looked so achingly hot, her eyes staring up at me with want while her moist lips curled into an enthusiastic grin.

"Not bad, eh?" she said.

"Not at all," I replied, kissing her full lips. Jess proved an enthusiastic kisser, her lips running all over mine as her tongue darted into my mouth, wrestling with mine. She tugged at my shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it to the side as she ground me in time with the music. I reached up, cupping her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples as she groaned against me. She humped against me needily, her crotch rubbing against my erection through our pants.

Though it seemed like she might have been able to pull off my pants with her hips alone at the rate she was going, it would've taken too long for her. She reached for my belt and undid it, pulled down the zipper, and began to pull my pants down. It was awkward in our current position, but her enthusiasm would not be held back. I arched my back against the wall enough to get my ass off the mattress, enough that I could pull my pants down to my thighs and finally releasing all ten inches of my thick cock from their confines.

Jess backed off enough, then climbed off of me and knelt on all fours with her face by my cock, taking it all in.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said, looking it up and down. "I hear a lot of people talking about how big your cock is, but... fuck, I need this down my throat, now."

Jess leaned in, parting her lips slightly and wrapping them around the head of my cock. I groaned, already in heaven as she began to lavish attention on the cockhead, running her enthusiastic tongue in circles around it. With a hand barely wrapped around the base, she held me like this, suckling and licking at the head like a lollipop and driving me fucking wild.

And then, at once, she dropped down and managed to suck all ten inches into her mouth and throat. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair as she easily deepthroated me, gagging only slightly before she came up for air, then dropped back down, sucking almost my entire length with every bob. When I first met Jess about tutoring, she'd boasted that she was really good at fucking, and while I might have took her at her word, I didn't know that she was this good. Holy fuck, did she know how to suck cock. It was messy and loud, even loud enough that I could hear her over the music, but I didn't care. My cock was just bathed in hot, tight pleasure, and Jess knew how to treat me right.

"Oh... fuck..." I groaned, running one hand through her hair while I cupped one of her breasts in the other.

"Yeah? I told you I was good," Jess said, her breathing ragged as she still vigorously jerked my slick cock. "And they told me you were good, so, matched set."

"Wh-wh-who told you about me?" I whimpered, barely able to control myself for the amazing handjob she was giving me.

"Word gets around, and there's a lot of people whispering about the nerd with the huge cock slinging it around to all the girls in school," Jess said.

"Not all of them," I corrected.

"I know, but... I've heard it directly from a few people who claim to have firsthand knowledge. Izzy. Mia. Sarah. Josie has a lot to say about you. Even Kaitlyn got to admitting it to me when we got to racing around the track. And they're just the ones who actually claimed to be with you. There are girls I know lining up to get in on that action who just haven't had it in them to make a move yet, Cara, Doreen, Bev, Olivia... it's more like, who doesn't want a ride on Ryan Collins' cock? But it's mine now, mine, mine, mine, and I'm gonna have fun with it," Jess said, inhaling me once again.

I liked a nice, sloppy blowjob as much as the next guy, but I don't think they came any sloppier or more intense than what Jess was giving me. I could feel her saliva dripping down my balls as she forcefully sucked me. She gagged and she choked, but that didn't hold her back for even a second as she inhaled my cock. I definitely was enjoying myself, but I wanted a little more than that.

Grabbing a handful of her curly hair, I pulled her head off of me. A long string of drool connected her mouth to the head of my cock, and her tongue kept reaching out to get good lick at my cockhead.

"Awww, come on!" Jess protested, the string of saliva snapping.

"Love the enthusiasm, but today's your victory. You earned this, and I want to make you feel good," I said. "Take off your pants."

"Oh. Okay!" Jess said, her eyes brightening immensely. She got up on her knees beside me, turned away and pulled off her pants and panties. Jess looked over her shoulder, making a show of it as she freed her round, delectable ass. As she slowly bent over, pulling her pants off and tossing them to the side, I followed her lead until we were both naked. On all fours, she bent down beside me, showing me her beautiful, soft and nicely rounded ass, her tight winking asshole and the full, dripping pussy lips beneath it.

It may have been the blowjob talking, but I couldn't recall ever having seen anything quite so sexy in that moment.

"So, what do you think?" Jess asked, looking over her shoulder at me and smirking smugly.

I didn't have anything to say to that, so I didn't. Instead, I pushed her face down into the mattress, thrusting her ass out even more dramatically. Then, I did what came naturally. I slid two fingers into her cunt, and then bent down and buried my face into her ass. I worshipped her tight little asshole with my lips and tongue, running tight circles over her forbidden hole.

"Oh, fuck! Holy fuck! Oh god, like that, like that, eat my fucking ass, Ryan! CÓMETE CULO! Fucking hell, lo quiero adentro!" she groaned as I fingerfucked her and ate her ass.

I'll admit that I was caught up in the moment, and I may not have been at my most skilled, but this wasn't a skilled fuck. Neither of us was trying to impress the other or ourselves, we knew what we were capable of and what we wanted out of this. This was just time, plain and simple, for the two of us to fuck each other in as dirty a fashion as we could, and with most of my face having disappeared into her ass, I think we managed that well. That didn't mean I wasn't fingerfucking her to the best of my ability, but I was more distracted by running my tongue over her asshole, digging, pressing within.

"Ahhh, that's something all you white boys like, you like that hot, Latin ass, don't you? Oh... fuck... you know how to treat it well, Ryan, I'll- MIERDA!" she yelped, pounding her fists on the mattress.

Yup, that was the sound of my tongue sliding into her asshole. I thrust in and out of her for a little while with my tongue, alternating it in time with my fingers in her cunt, and Jess was wild. She groaned and battered at the mattress, her pussy flooding with juice in anticipation of more. Jess got wet, fast, the intoxicating aroma of her cunt wafting up to my nose. I wanted some of that on my tongue as well and, fuck, I wanted all of her. Jess and I had been building for a while now, and it was fun to finally let loose on each other.

Jess forced herself to her hands and knees and pushed my head from her ass.

"Enough foreplay. I wanna fuck," she said, guiding me to lie down on my back. Jess bent over momentarily, making out with me deeply, not caring for a second for where my tongue just was as we made out and I squeezed her nipples. Then she reached up, grabbing one of the straps hanging from the ceiling and swinging slightly so her other hand held onto the other strap.

This finally gave me a good look at her engorged, soaked pussy lips, a landing strip of jet-black pubic hair on above it. Parting her legs as she lowered herself, I got a view of the tattoos she had on her inner thighs, a pair of ornate, Dia de los Muertos calaveras, one on each thigh. Each skull was entwined with a crown of bright, vividly colored flowers, making them stand out beautifully on her skin. Whoever did those had to have gotten up close and personal with her pussy, which no doubt was a story unto itself.

With that, she pulled herself into a position where she was poised above my cock, hanging from her van's ceiling straps as her pussy was only perhaps an inch or two above my cock.

I'd never seen straps used that way, but I was excited that Jess seemed to know what she was doing.

"You'll need to do the aiming like this, 'kay?" Jess said.

"On it," I replied, grabbing my cock and aiming it at her pussy lips. Slowly, smiling proudly, Jess began to lower herself until her lips grazed up against my cockhead. Then, with only a little resistance, they began to part for me, enveloping me in a sweet, hot tightness.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned.

"You're telling me! You're not trying to shove this beast cock inside of you... motherfucker!" Jess said as she began to lower herself down onto me. She was tight, she was hot, and she was very, very wet, but unlike most girls who took it slow, she pretty much attacked my cock. Once she had a few inches in and it was clear that she wasn't going to hurt either of us, she began to drop more quickly, first taking a full half of my length, then settling down entirely on my cock a few seconds later. Her eyes bugged out and her mouth dropped open. Her arms tensed against the straps that held her up and her legs clamped around me tightly.

And she screamed, oh how she screamed.

"HOLY FUCK! QUE GRANDE LA VERGA! You're gonna break me, fuck, so fucking big, this was a bad idea... this was an AMAZING idea... oh fuck... I need to fuck you... god yes..." she rambled, her eyes rolling back as her mouth opened in a great, broad smile. Without any prompting, she began raising her hips and dropping them down on my cock, squeezing me and riding me so exquisitely that, after her blowjob, I feared I wouldn't be able to last too long for her. I mean, I knew it was lunchtime and that we didn't have a lot of time to spare, but it was something that she'd been looking forward to for a while (and if I'm being honest, I was too), and I wanted to make it good.

So, with all the restraint I had, I held the cum at bay.

To call the effort Herculean would have been an understatement. Jess was riding me and riding me hard, shaking the entire van as she braced herself with the ceiling straps and rose up and fell down on me. Every time she took almost my entire length it felt as if I were being dropped into a brand new, impossibly tight hole, every square inch of her milking me as if she desperately needed my cum. I watched her great ass jiggle and flex every time she slammed down onto me, her tits bouncing wildly for control. Her entire body was a perfectly honed sexual engine, and I was merely lucky to be in her presence, let alone in this capacity.

I was holding back, but I was going to have fun.

I reached up, cupping her bouncing tits and squeezing them firmly. I found her nipples and pinched them, making her squeal as she continued to ride me. I thrust up into her, wanting to get in as deeply as possible, enjoying how her eyes either jolted out or rolled back every time I bottomed out inside of her warm, perfect cunt.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, you're a good fuck Ryan, fuck, one of the best... you put the guys here to shame, I'll tell you that, and I know I've just had your cock and your mouth so far but I know, I can tell, you're gonna be great... you're gonna be a lot of fun... we can get up to a lot of fun together... holy fuck, chingas mi coño... how do I stack up, huh? You got a lotta pussy from a lotta sluts around here... how's skater cunt match up?" Jess said, looking down at me proudly as she continued to ride me savagely.

I let my hands drop down to her hips so I could better thrust back into her, squeezing her ass and getting an amazing view of her bouncing tits. Smiling back, I answered, "You're fucking amazing and you know it. You're fucking hot, so fucking tight... you're damn good."

"The best," she corrected.

"Damn good," I shot back.

"Oh, that's a challenge, huh?" Jess said, fucking me even harder.

"Yeah," I admitted. Jess was a girl who seemed to live for challenges, and if it's one that got both of us pleasure, well... I wasn't going to *not* challenge her.

"That a problem?" I asked her, challenging her further.

"Nuh uh. You don't think I'm the best, I wanna show you I'm the best, I think we're at a good place here to settle that," Jess said, riding me even harder. How she had the stamina to do this with all the weed she smoked was beyond me, but I was definitely curious to see how far she could go.

"I'mma gonna show you what some real good pussy can do. Everybody's got their own tricks of the trade, and while I don't got any special moves or distractions or anything like that, I can fuck harder, longer, than any other bitch around here you're gonna find," Jess said confidently.

123456...8