Serene, And Her Sister's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Crystal, come lie with me.”

She unwillingly released Him, and moved to lie with Him, seeing this, Serene placed the camcorder on the table, making sure the bed was still in shot, and quickly picked up her large vibe. Her pussy was dripping, pulsing almost, and she had to take care of it as she watched.

Crystal lay next to Reggie, and he gently pushed her onto her side, snuggling up behind her, as he slipped his cock into her cunt. Wrapping her in his arms, as he started to make slow love to her. She had her hands on her tits, and he covered them, feeling her squeezing and pulling, as he slid rhythmically in and out of her.

Serene saw this, watched as He kissed Crystal’s neck, and licked it, her vibrator deep inside her now, and she started to fuck herself with it.

Reggie’s pace increased, and then, he slipped free, rolling Crystal onto her back, as he went for the missionary position. The true lovemaking position, face-to-face, groin-to-groin. Again he entered her, but deeper now, reaching right inside her, as he touched her cervix, and she cried out in pleasure. Crystal wrapped her legs around Him, locking her ankles behind His back, as she tried to pull Him deeper. His hands were under her shoulders, holding onto her as he drove his cock home.

Again and again, harder, faster, deeper. Serene was matching him stroke for stroke, pounding her with the vibe, on the edge of orgasmic bliss.

Reggaes back arched, his legs rigid behind him, and he came, exploding deep inside Crystal, who, feeling His body tensing, started to spasm. The pair of them crying out in orgasmic ecstasy, so deep in their passion and love, they did not hear Serene, as she too came, crying out

“Reggie, FUCK, YASSSSSSSS.”

Crystal and Reggie were locked in their carnal embrace, kissing deeply, as her cunt milked him. Squeezing every drop from him, as her juices trickled out around his balls. Neither said a word, they were not necessary; all that mattered was the moment.

Gradually they subsided, and she released him from her legs, watching as he lay next to her. She heard her sister approaching, and looked up as Serene spoke to Him.

“May I Sir?”

He smiled at her.

“You most certainly may Serene, come lie with me, one each side, now my lovelies we rest. For I fear that we may have a long night ahead of us eh?”