Servicing the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, perhaps because we'd been married less than a year and perhaps to make sure she made her claim on me, I also made love to Diane each day. And then Diane got pregnant. We'd always wanted a family so we were both pleased. A few days later, Diane passed on the gossip from the main house. The mistress was staying. Not moving back to Washington with her husband.

She often walked the grounds. She told me how much she enjoyed the scenery here and how beautiful the grounds were. I normally just stood there replying when necessary. Truth is, she was so lovely, I would sometimes get slightly aroused looking at her. Her body was not unlike her daughters but looked as if she had just a little more of everything. Larger bust, what appeared to be a very firm but noticeable butt, and where her daughter was undoubtedly very attractive, she was beautiful. I also learned that her first name was Joanne.

That Fall the weather turned cold early. But the mistress, Joanne, stayed. Then an Indian Summer hit and it got very warm. I was out working in the grounds around the house and had taken off my shirt, I had been perspiring so much. Several times I noticed the mistress looking out the window. Then she came walking toward me. I had never seen her in shorts and a T-shirt before but it helped accentuate her body. "George," she said as she came up to me, "I'm conflicted about this but have decided I have to say something, I'm driving myself crazy over this. I think I told you when I talked to you about Marilyn that once a woman has experienced sex and likes it, no one can stop her. Well, I don't want to stop. I mean, I've moved away from my husband because of his philandering and here I am wanting to philander. My daughter claims you have a talented tongue and I can't get it out of my mind. Would you be willing to have sex with me?"

I smiled. "I'd like that. You know, you're beautiful. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen." With that, she led me to her bedroom.

Inside, she turned and looked at me. "I've never done this before," she said, "how should we start?"

My only experience was with her daughter. "Just get naked, I guess," is what I said. "Being naked seems to get rid of all inhibitions."

So we got naked. She really is lovely. Slim like her daughter but with a little more. Slightly larger breasts, a little more swelling in her stomach area, same lovely legs. Her bush was a little darker than her daughters but still showed she was a true blond. I stepped to her and pulled her close and kissed her. "I should get you on the bed, Ma'am," I said, my arms around her, my erection pressing into her.

She smiled. "It's Joanne. In here, call me Joanne. And I don't want to get pregnant, either."

She had condoms. Boxes of condoms. She's good at planning ahead. However, once we separately got naked and kissed, the first thing I did was sit her on the side of the bed, kneel on the floor between her legs and do her orally. She's not as loud as her daughter. I think she feels just as much but is more genteel, more refined. She lasts longer, too. I purposely licked and sucked her to make it last. Onto her clit until she got fairly excited then back down into her vagina and then back to her clit. I wanted her to have the best experience possible. I love my wife but having sex with a beautiful woman with a great body who enjoys it all a lot is very, very good.

Once she finally climaxed, I slipped on a condom and pushed into her, managing to suck on her breasts a little as we went at it. She was not a once a day person. She was ready to go on as long as I could last. It would be difficult for me to satisfy her and then satisfy my wife the same day. It had been easy with Marilyn. Fortunately, my wife was well into her first pregnancy and we had been married long enough that missing a few days was fine. And when she learned I was doing it with the mistress, she actually beamed. "It's perfect job security, George," she told me.

Anyway, that first time, after I fucked her, we held each other and kissed. She reached between us to hold my cock. She wondered what came next. Obviously, we weren't done. So I suggested we take a shower. We did. We washed each other. I kissed, felt and sucked on her breasts, fingered her pussy while washing it. She washed me but spent much of her time on my cock. I was erect again and she felt it, smiled up at me and then looked back at my cock and began sliding her hand on it. She even kissed it.

Then we got back on the bed and I ate her again and fucked her again. And that finished us for that time. But the second time we got together, she went for my cock right away. She sort of apologized, saying that she wasn't being very lady like but had thought of my cock almost constantly. This time, she got it in her mouth and really worked on it. It couldn't be easy for her. I had more cock than she had mouth but once she finally made me cum she never hesitated. She swallowed everything.

Then I sucked her breasts and slid down to get my mouth to her pussy and made her cum. By then I was up again and we fucked. After, laying next to one another, with her temporarily sated but wanting more, she told me a lot while fingering my cock, urging me up again.

"When I married, I knew nothing, although I was eager to learn. And Jack was very good. Very patient. I loved the whole experience. We had sex a lot. Over time, I learned that he also had sex with other women. Your mother among many. It always bothered me. He was enough for me, why wasn't I enough for him? We often argued about it but he never changed. I finally realized he never would change, no matter how much I hated it. He even seemed to get more indiscriminate as time went on. Very common women. Then, just a year ago or so, I learned I had gonorrhea. Since I'd never been with anyone but him, it obviously came from him. He just laughed about it, said it could be cured. And I was cured. But I swore I'd never be with him again and moved here. It didn't even seem to bother him. So now, here we are. I'm as guilty as he. But if I'm guilty, I plan to enjoy it. And you feel as if you're about ready again."

After almost a year of servicing the mistress, the master showed up at the estate. I'm not sure but I assume he wanted to get his wife back, for whatever reasons. Maybe political. He was very important. She didn't budge, I guess. He stayed three days and just before he left he came and found me where I was working. "George," he said, giving me a pat on the back. "You're taking good care of the place, I see."

"I do what I can, sir," I replied. I knew that other servants knew about Joanne and me. It was impossible to always be as circumspect as we should. So he probably knew, too.

He just smiled and went back to Washingyon D.C. and never returned. Joanne out lived him, eventually owning everything out right.

Over time, we did everything. She loved my cock. We sixty-nined. I ate her. We fucked. And she sucked me. A lot. This went on for years and years. It was as if I had two wives. Joanne would take everything I could give her two or three times a week. Diane then wanted her share. I think she wanted to make sure I still loved her, that she was the wife and Joanne just a service job for me. The result was sex practically every day for me. I was given better and better work on the estate and eventually became the general manager. All under Joanne's direction, of course. She owned it.

As I got older and couldn't cum three or four times any more, we developed a technique that had me eat her and then fuck her. But just when I was ready to cum, I'd pull out and she'd suck me and get that taste of cum she liked.

And I guess my wife was right. It was job security. Joanne just died at 85. I'm now 65 and we had sex almost to the end. I ate her, fucked her and then came in her mouth while she rather weakly sucked on just the head of my cock three days before she died. And she was very happy with it all. She was beautiful until the day she died. Her pussy remained juicy until the day she died. Old folks have sex whether youngsters want to believe it or not.

Joanne's son now shares ownership of everything with his sister, Marilyn, and pretty much leaves us alone out here. Diane and I have four children, all grown and on their own. We're still in the same cottage as we've lived in since we married 44 years earlier. And Diane and I still have sex. She tastes as good today as the first day on the lake, with a vagina that's almost as tight, and she desires me often. I've had a very good life.

12