Sheri's Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?" Sheri whispered with a smile, turning in a circle, giving her big brother a look at all of her body. "I told you I was all yours, what would you like to do first?" she asked, hoping she didn't cum until he did, but she was so horny and that weird feeling she had wouldn't leave.

He reached out for her and just hugged her to him. His face was buried in the big, soft breasts that had filled his eyes so many times and it felt good. "Oh Sheri! This is so cool. I still can't believe its happening. I hope it's not a dream," he said looking up to her smiling face, enjoying her soft hands caressing his face.

"It's not baby. I'm here and I'm all yours," she softly whispered caressing his face, hoping this wouldn't ruin the love they shared. "My nipples are so hard. Maybe you should suck them and turn me on even more than I am now." Sheri purred looking into his eyes, feeling his big, right hand slide on her ass and he lightly ran his fingers over her panties. She smiled when he leaned forward, gently licking her left one, sending a rush of excitement through her body that she'd never thought possible until this very second. "Oh baby!" Sheri softly moaned as his wet tongue gently traced her large areola and excited nipple.

Jack was in shock and couldn't believe he was touching Sheri's beautiful ass, the same one that he'd been looking and dreaming of for the last three years. His fingers slid over her soft and delicate panties, making his big cock harder than it had ever been. The heat from her young body felt good against his fingers as they touched every single inch of her.

"I still can't believe this is happening," he said looking up to Sheri, seeing her eyes were squeezed shut and a wonderful look of pleasure on her gorgeous face.

She slowly opened her eyes, hoping that she could resist fucking him tonight. Sheri wanted this to go slow, but she was so horny. All the wonderful times they'd spent together over the last few years floated into her mind and that strange feeling suddenly came over her again. 'What's going on?' she asked herself, feeling so good. It was like that warm, fuzzy a person had at Christmas when you got that special thing you'd been dreaming of for so long and you finally had it.

"It is unreal. I keep thinking of all the fun stuff we've done and now, we get to do this too. We get to really enjoy each other," she smiled moving away from him and lay on his bed. "Come up here and let's hug for awhile." She whispered to him and couldn't wait to get Jack's big cock out and stroke it. He moved up next to her and she quickly reached into his shorts. "I want to touch 'you' now," she moaned pulling him out. Sheri's heart pounded out of control as his massive cock filled her tiny, young hands and she knew there was no stopping now. "Oh my baby!" she cried out feeling as if she was holding a long and flaming steel rod. "You're so nice!" she moaned louder, hoping that she could hold out and not fuck him, but it was going to be so hard.

Jack lay there looking at her and he was in heaven as she carefully pulled out his cock. He knew Sheri loved him, but he could have never dreamt this in any of his dreams of her. Sheri's hands felt so wonderful as she held and gently squeezed him. "I've died and gone straight to heaven!" Jack smiled as she slowly stroked up and down his hard cock. Now he only hoped that he didn't cum all over her. "Easy, or I might cum all over you, baby," he moaned watching her smile at him and she just kept on stroking.

"Go for it baby! I'm here to do anything you want" Sheri purred looking at him struggling to hold back. "What if...I sat over you, oiled my hands and helped you cum all over me?" she asked in the voice he loved so much. "Would my baby like that?" she whispered pushing him on his back, reached on the floor to grab her oil and she moved over him with one easy motion. "Oh fuck!" she moaned holding his long, stiff cock and that's when Sheri really noticed just how big and thick he was. She held him with the palms of her hands, gently stroking, pushing him against her stomach and couldn't believe just how deep he'd go in her body. "Look at this," she moaned with lust. "It would tear my little pussy apart!" she gasped, hoping she could wait and just be happy cuming with him for now, but it was going to be so hard.

Jack looked up with wonder in his eyes, seeing how far in Sheri his cock would go. 'I hope you want it in you,' he thought enjoying her lustful moaning and how beautiful she looked on top of him. She slowly stroked him up and down, making sure her pretty eyes were locked on his. "You're so pretty," he said trying to move with her hands, but her weight held him down, leaving him at the mercy of his horny sister. "Go faster!" he moaned looking at her stomach, thinking of being in her stunning body and how great it would feel having her fuck him. "Sheri," he said with need in his voice, hoping his next words wouldn't make her mad, but he had to ask. "I want you. This is so nice, but I want in you so bad," he said in a pleading voice, hoping she wanted him bad enough to commit a horrible sin.

She heard him and wanted to cry. Sheri could never say no to Jack no matter what he ever wanted, but she wasn't ready to fuck him. "Oh baby, don't ask me to do that. You know I'd do anything for you, but I can't do that yet," she said with a sad face and the hurt look on his eyes, made her want to cry. 'Give me some time to think about and I will,' she thought pouring oil on his cock, her lower stomach and pussy. Sheri carefully lay over his body, making sure her wet, excited pussy was pressed to his cock and she slowly began to grind her hips. "Oh fuckin' shit!" she screamed out, not caring if the entire world heard her or not. "Oh Jack! My baby!" she cried again, louder than before and Sheri knew she'd be cuming in just a few seconds.

Jack was disappointed, but when she laid on him and started moving, he quickly forgot. Her moaning and screaming was better than any of his wild dreams about him and her fucking each other. He squeezed her ass, pushing down, trying to help her all he could. "Oh Sheri!" he moaned flexing his hard cock, enjoying her wet, oily pussy grinding against him. He felt her heat and wetness against his thick shaft, making him harder and ready to cum on the only girl he'd ever loved in his life. "Oh I love you so much!" Jack said holding her ass, pushing her down, hoping they'd cum at the same time. He knew he was so close and from the way Sheri was acting, she was too.

She kept moving, pushing her pussy to the most beautiful, hard cock she'd ever had the pleasure of playing with and she knew that she had to have it and soon. "I love you too baby," she whispered, grabbed his hair and it was all she could take. "Oh fuck! Oh my fuckin' God!" she screamed, humping her orgasming pussy against him as hard as she could, hoping by some small chance that her panties would slide over and he'd ram up her. "My baby! My special man!" she whimpered, wishing that he'd cum, but he was just laying there with hurt in his eyes. "Cum baby. Cum with me, please!" she begged, still humping against his big, pulsing cock, hoping he'd spray his seeds all over her body, but instead, he started to go down. "No!" she yelled quickly sliding down and started jerking him of with her hands.

He loved watching Sheri, but Jack had his mind set on fucking her. She was so horny and if she loved him so much, why wouldn't she just go on and fuck him. He looked on, enjoying her screaming and cuming all over him, but Jack wanted to ultimate gift from Sheri, her pussy. As she finished, Jack felt his cock start to deflate with disappointment, but Sheri slid down and started jerking him off just in time. "I like that!" he smiled, seeing her stroking him and she had a sweet, loving smile on her face that made him grow hard.

"That's it, get good and hard for Sheri!" she smiled pumping her hands up and down his long, stiff shaft, hoping she could get him to cum all over her face and tits. A few guys had cum on her breasts, but never on her face, but this was her man. The love of her life and he was free to anything he wanted. "Oh please baby!" Sheri begged pumping him fast and squeezing as hard as she could. "Cum on your girl! Cum on my big tities and my face!" she growled at him, wishing she hadn't used the oil, otherwise, his big cock would have been in her mouth and deep in her throat by now. "Cum for your girlfriend, please!" she begged again, hoping her soft words would help the man under her, the man she loved.

He couldn't believe just how great her hands felt sliding up and down his cock, plus her sweet words sounded so good, but did she mean it? "Sheri, will you really be my girlfriend?" he asked with pleading eyes and a look of hope in his eyes.

She kept stroking fast, hoping this beautiful man would find some relief in her loving hands and she heard his words. She stopped looked up at him and a warm, wonderful feeling swept through her heart. "Baby," she whispered moving up his body until they were nose to nose and tears dripped from her eyes. "I've always been your girl," she whimpered, knowing her lonely life was over at last. "I was just afraid to admit it, until now," she sniffed, wiped her face and knew what she had to do. "You relax and cum for me and tomorrow...I'll make all your dreams come true, I promise." Sheri smiled and slid back down, took his long cock in her tiny hands and stroked him.

Jack loved her words and not just the part about her making his dreams cum true, but the part about her being 'his' girl. He watched her pretty face and he couldn't wait. She moved back down to his cock, gently stroking up and down the entire length and her pretty smile made him want to blow. She carefully pumped, not to slow and not to fast, just enough to keep him hard, but not enough to cum. "You're a big teaser," he smiled wishing she suck him, but the oil on his cock ended that idea.

"From the looks of this beautiful hunk of meat...you must love it," she purred as her hands slid up and down, teasing the head with her thumbs and then she'd stroke back down. "I want you to cum on my tities and my face!" she moaned knowing he had to be full of hot, gooey cum. "You cum on your girl! Cum all over her face!" she moaned louder as her pace quickened. "I'm your baby now. You'll never have to jerk-off ever again! You'll have me!" Sheri moaned loud, pumping faster, watching his face and enjoying the look of pleasure. "We'll never be lonely again," she whispered pulling his hard cock against the side of her face, wishing she hadn't covered it in oil and she stroked faster. "Cum for me, baby!" she begged pumping him, enjoying his mass on her face, hoping he'd blow soon. She wanted him to cover her.

He watched in disbelief as Sheri fucked him with her hands. Her words drove him nuts and he couldn't wait to see how far she would go and just hoped she meant it. Jack loved her too and would die if she was just playing with him. "I'm so close!" he moaned lifting his hips, wishing that he was in her warm, loving mouth, with Sheri sucking him. "I love you so fucking much!" Jack grunted and cum started shooting from his cock, covering the side Sheri's face and into her hair. "Oh Sheri! Yes! Yes!" he yelled out, watching her pumping him and smiling like he'd never seen before.

"I love you too!" she said as cum shot from him. "That's my baby! Cum all over me!" she cried out. Sheri quickly sat up and pumped him as fast as she could. He was the love of her life and at long last she realized it and also knew that no other man would ever please her but Jack.

After wiping him off, they lay in bed snuggling as close as they could get. "That was great!" Jack said kissing her lips and caressing her left breast. "I've been in love with you since the night you turned 16. I walked in on you changing, remember?" he asked with a smile, knowing she did.

"Yes I remember you silly! You stood there looking at every inch of me, I could never forget that?" she replied gently running her fingers over his cock. "You made me so horny! I watched you getting so big and hard and I knew it was all for me," she smiled remembering just how excited she was and all the times afterwards that she masturbated thinking about it.

"I still think of it and jerk-off." Jack said with a little smile.

"I have a confession to make," she whispered leaning up to kiss him. "I saw you in your room today and it broke my heart seeing you struggling like that." Sheri said with hurt. "I wanted help you so bad, but," she added with a soft whisper, thinking of Jack's massive cock in her tiny hands and how fun it was jerking him off. "I'm glad I didn't. This was so much better and tomorrow, both our dreams come true," she whispered and had to yawn. "I'm tired," she softly said, closed her eyes and for the first time in her adult life, Sheri was happy.

Jack returned her kiss and hugged. "I can't wait."

*.

Jack woke the next morning to the sound of music coming from the kitchen and couldn't wait to get to Sheri. He got up quickly and went to find her. "Oh shit!" he moaned walking into the room seeing her making some sandwiches, wearing nothing but a small pair of red panties.

"Hey baby!" she said looking to him and ran to hug him. "How's my guy this morning...umm afternoon!" Sheri said seeing that it was a little past noon. "I guess I better take it easier on you today," she giggled feeling him growing against her body. "On second thought...maybe you need me to fuck you to death!" she growled giving him a sexy look and she couldn't resist pulling down his shorts.

Jack was in heaven as she hugged him. "I thought it was all dream," he smiled enjoying her body pressed to his.

"Fuck that! We had too much fun for it to be some damn dream," she laughed giving his cock a squeeze and went to finish lunch. "I was thinking that we could hang around here today. We can fool around a bunch, but save the good stuff until tonight!" she smiled, thinking of his big, fat cock rammed up her tiny pussy fucking the holy shit out of her. "I really prefer doing it at night, especially when I do a guy I really like...um love," she smiled again, thinking of how cool it was going to be doing it with Jack. She walked to the table and set the sandwiches down. "Come sit next to me." Sheri added pulling a chair next to her.

"I'd like to hang by the pool. I always loved looking at you and now I can really look!" he laughed giving her a hug. "This is so cool! You can't imagine how many times I've dreamt of doing stuff like this with you," he smiled, hoping he wouldn't cry, but he was so happy. What other guy in the world had a little sister this hot and she was all his.

"No more dreaming or any of that shit! From this second on...if you want to do 'anything' for you, just tell me and I mean it," she said with love in her voice. All the years of being with him and not realizing how much she loved him were over, now she was his and his only. "Do you understand?" she asked in a voice that reminded her of Mom's.

He just looked in her eyes and knew she was all his. "I understand," replied giving her a tiny kiss on the cheek and started eating. "I can do anything to you, right?" he asked remembering something he'd always wanted to do.

"Yep!" Sheri smiled wondering what he had in mind.

"When you used to lay by the pool, I always wanted to rub you down with oil and do nasty things to you." Jack said feeling his face begin to flush with redness and his cock filling with blood.

"Awww, you bad boy!" she teased remembering all the times she'd seen him sneaking a peek at her. "I'd like that, a lot," she whispered, wondering what nasty 'things' Jack wanted to do to her. "What um...nasty 'things' do you have in mind?" Sheri asked taking a small bite of her sandwich, watching his face turning red.

"Well, I always wanted to rub you with oil and pretend you went to sleep. Then I see how far I could go, before you woke up," he replied knowing his face must look like a tomato by now.

Sheri kept eating and couldn't love Jack anymore than this. "That's cute! We can do that and...anything else you want!" she purred knowing she had to get his big cock in her mouth soon. "And...I plan on sucking this a bunch, so be ready!" Sheri added with a deep, lustful voice, squeezing him and couldn't wait to get Jack in her mouth and down her throat.

"I can't wait!" he replied looking at her with a smile, wishing this would have happened sooner. "As much as we love each other, why didn't we do this a long time ago?" Jack asked watching her thinking of a reply, but deep down he didn't care.

Sheri heard him and had to smile. "Well first off, we are brother and sister, silly man!" she giggled holding his big cock, feeling him growing again. "I've always loved you more than a sister should, but I was afraid to do anything about it. I always let you look at me a lot more than I 'should' have and a lot of times," she stopped to kiss him before going on. "I did it on purpose to!" Sheri giggled again, remembering all the times she'd left the bathroom door unlocked.

"Oh yes! You did that a bunch!" he laughed with her. "I should spank you for that and all the skimpy things you'd wear when Mom and Dad were gone," he said giving her a wink.

"You liked it just as much as I did, but I do feel guilty for all the hard-ons I gave you," she said in a soft voice, making sure to put out her lower lip. "But I promise I'll make it up to you." Sheri added with a smile and couldn't help but thinking of how much they were going to do it. She was always horny as hell and she knew poor Jack lived with a constant boner. Life as she knew it was over. No more crying herself to sleep thinking of how much she loved Jack, now she had him and was never letting him go. "After you shower...I'm going to suck you dry!" she growled in a lustful voice, squeezing his cock, knowing they were going to have so much fun together.

"Sounds good to me!" Jack said with a smile. "If I wasn't so hungry, I'd go do it now!" he laughed taking a big bite of his sandwich, thinking of being in her mouth.

"You finish eating...you're going to need your strength!" Sheri smiled hugging him, knowing the poor guy was going to get fucked to death.

*.

Sheri quickly finished the morning dishes, ran to her room to change into her skimpiest bikini and dashed to the pool with a cold coke. "I can't wait to get started!" she moaned pulling one of the big lounge chairs out in the sun and flopped on it. "I'm going to let him do 'anything' he wants!" Sheri said with lust, thinking of Jack's big ol' cock in her mouth and up her little pussy, fucking her stupid. "I still can't believe I'm letting this go on!" she moaned giving her pussy a little rub through the thin, pink bikini, knowing it was one of Jack's favorite ones. "I'm going to fuck him to death!" Sheri growled slapping her very hard clit. "Oh fuck!" she squealed as the mix of pain and wonderful pleasure swept over her pussy, making it wetter than ever.

Jack grabbed a drink and made his was outside. "Damn! She knew I loved that one so much!" he smiled looking to the tiny bikini he loved, remembering all the times Sheri had worn it just for him. "I can't wait to touch her," he said under his breath, making his way towards her, feeling his big cock filling with blood. He sat next to Sheri, wondering if she was really sleeping or if this was just for him.

Jack slowly reached to her left nipple, running his finger over the pretty bikini-top and he watched her closely. 'Thank you,' he said to himself knowing she was awake and this was all for him. 'I love you so much.' Jack said again as he circled the other nipple with love, making sure to tease it easy, hoping to drive her insane with want.