Shy Indian Wife Opens Up Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,525 Followers

And then I thought - is that what he is trying to do? Trying to impress Bela with his toned physique? Maybe he was. But Bela was still in the kitchen, and from where she was sitting could not see him. If he had some cunning plans to impress her, surely he would have gone to the kitchen under some excuse? Or maybe, he was playing the waiting game. This way, she would see him on her own.... ahhh.... I was over-thinking everything. I just stood there, waiting to see what would happen next.

Finally, about ten minutes later, Bela walked out of the kitchen, probably to go to the bathroom. She took a few steps into the living room passage, when her eyes fell on Riaz, whose back was turned towards her. She gave a start an just stood there. He heard her and turned around, looking at her wordlessly. They started at each other for a few seconds. And from my vantage point, I could see that Bela was staring at his toned chest, her mouth slightly open. I have a trim torso, but not really muscular or well-defined. I remembered her describing the servant Chandan, the only other man she had seen fully naked, as having a flabby body. So this was the first time in her life that Bela had seen such an impressive physique at such close quarters.

"Where's your shirt?" she finally managed to say something.

"There." Riaz pointed to the floor where he had kept it. "I was feeling very hot, so took it off."

I expecting him to ask her next if she had any problems with it. But Riaz just turned around and started working on the router. And although Bela could not see it, I could - there was a sly grin on his face. He knew that his chiseled torso had made Bela's heart skip a beat. And I knew that the first die in this came had been cast.

Bela stared at his turned back for a couple of seconds, opened her mouth as if to say something else, then decided against it and started walking to the bathroom. She pushed the bathroom door open and just stood there for a second. Then she slowly turned around and looked at Riaz whose back was still facing her. And then she stepped away from the bathroom and instead headed towards the bedroom and slammed the door shut loudly.

------

Riaz heard the door slam and turned around, confused. He stared at the door for a couple of seconds and then smiled at himself and got back to work.

I was intrigued by Bela's sudden decision to go to the bedroom. I had unlocked the bedroom window too, so I decided to go and risk taking a peek. I tiptoed my way around the side wall and was just a couple of feet away from the window, about to open it when I was startled. The window opened by itself! I realized at once that Bela had opened the window, and I took a few steps backwards softly. I breathed a sigh of relief. A few seconds later and Bela would have caught me. But why did she open the window, I wondered. I bent my head downwards and extended it and suddenly caught a glimpse of Bela's skirt, and rushed backwards. For some reason, she was standing in the window. What was she doing? I had to see. But how?

I slid behind the side wall and looked around in desperation, trying to locate a place from where I could look at the window undetected. And then I saw it. A small bush at the back of the side compound wall. I could get a great view of the bedroom window from behind it. It was not very tall though, barely two feet. So if I had to hide behind it, I'd have to crawl on my stomach, like commandos, and mess up my shirt and pants. Oh well, I thought. I earn enough to not care about a set of clothes.

A minute later, I had jumped outside the compound, and crawled along the wall using my elbows until I was behind the bush. And the first glimpse I got of the window from my hidden spot was enough to convince me that all this crawling had been worth it. Because Bela was standing in the window, topless, her eyes closed, her hands gripping the window bars, thrusting her boobs out through the gaps between the windows. Her boobs were too big for the gap between the window, so each one had gotten pressed vertically. My wife was flashing her tits out the window, under the impression that there was no one outside. She was moving her body slowly up and down, making the window bars rub against her boobs. Had she done this for Chandan too, I wondered, but omitted to tell me? And had she been doing this regularly in our house when I was not at home? The thought gave me an instant hard-on.

Bela then took her hands off the window bars and put them on her boobs, playing with her nipples. I could see her chest heaving visibly, so she was definitely turned on and very breathless. She played with her nipples like that for a while and then stepped back. I wondered if she was finished playing with herself. But a few seconds later she reappeared. Or rather, her bare back and skirt covered butt reappeared. Gradually, she slipped the skirt down and took it off. Then she took her panties off, and thrust her ass out towards the window bars. Her round fleshy ass pressed against the window bars.

As turned on as I was at all this, what she did next absolutely blew my mind. She hitched herself up and sat sideways on the windowsill. Her side profile was visible to me, one breast, one outstretched leg, one luscious thigh and part of one butt cheek. It seemed to me for a few seconds that she was just sitting there with her eyes closed. But then I saw the movement of her hand going up and down behind her thigh and it hit me like a ton of bricks - my wife was masturbating! She was fingering herself! whenever I had asked her if she masturbated, she had either refused flat out or then avoided the question. I had started to suspect maybe she didn't know how to masturbate. A lot of girls from conservative families don't. But looking at the lustful expression on her upturned face, it was obvious that she knew what she was doing.

The movement of her hand got faster and faster, and she shut her eyes even more tightly, bit down on her lip, probably to avoid yelling out, and shuddered for a few seconds. For the first time in my life, I saw my wife masturbate. And it felt great. Once her orgasm subsided, she relaxed and slumped back a little, opening her eyes. And I saw a smile of extreme contentment flash across her face. After the novelty-driven excitement of seeing my wife finger herself subsided, a fact suddenly brought itself to my attention. This is why she had decided to suddenly head to the bedroom. Seeing Riaz's greek-god torso has turned her on so much that she just had to bring herself off right away. And I felt a slight tug of jealousy as I realized, she had probably been thinking of him and not me when she masturbated.

Bela sat at the window naked for a few more minutes, and then she suddenly turned her head to look inside. I saw her lips move as she said something and hurriedly started putting her clothes on. Within twenty seconds, working at astonishing speed, Bela put on her bra, panties, tank top and skirt. And then she closed the window. I lay there on the ground for a few seconds, letting the events of the last few minutes sink in. And then I got up and jumped over the compound, to go to the living room and see what had made Bela leave.

------

I rushed on my tiptoes to the living room window which I had left slightly open when I was last there. I peeked in but could not see Riaz anywhere, at least not where I had seen him before. I opened the other side of the window slightly and peeked inside to check if he was at the other end of the living room. And sure enough, there he was. He was in the other corner of the living room, taping some cables together and putting paneling on them. I was disappointed to see he was in that corner. Because it was the farthest point from the window, almost 20 feet away. I really had to crane my neck to see the events there properly. And I was pretty sure I would not be able to hear anything being said there.

I was wondering where Bela was when she walked out of the kitchen with a bottle of cold water and a glass in her hand. I guessed then that Riaz had probably knocked on the door to ask for water. Bela walked over to him and handed him the bottle and the glass. I could see Riaz's lips moving, so he was saying something but I could not hear it. He took the bottle, and without using the glass, emptied half of it in his mouth. He then got up, and moved to the left. Which almost made me curse out loud with frustration. Because he was now out of my line of sight.

I did see some water splashing though, and Bela jumped back with a surprised look on her face. She was saying something, but the look on her face suggested that she was staring at Riaz's body very openly. I was getting frustrated at being unsighted from whatever was happening, when it suddenly struck me. If I went to the kitchen window above the stove and peeked in through them, it would give me a straight view of the spot Riaz was standing at. Since Bela was obviously not in the kitchen, I could risk using that window.

I literally sprinted towards the kitchen wall, carefully opened the window slightly, moved the curtains and peeked. Sure enough, I got a straight view. I was even farther away, almost 40 feet away, but at least I had a direct view. And what I saw was Riaz standing there, his hair, face, torso and part of his pants wet. And I realized that after drinking half the water, Riaz had emptied the rest of it on himself, apparently to cool himself down in the warm weather. The result was obvious. His rippling chest and abs, already impressive, looked even more alluring covered in water. Which explained the look I had seen on Bela's face a while back.

He had a smile on his face. Bela's back was towards me so I could not see her face. She was standing about 4 feet away from him. He was saying something to her. And then Bela shook her head. he said something again, and she shook her head again. I would have given my right arm to have had a secret mic in there. But all I could do was look.

And as I looked, I saw Riaz gently stretch his hand forward, take Bela's right hand in his, and put it on her chest. I felt another pang of jealousy as he let go of her hand, but she let it stay on his chest. She ran her fingers over his chest and over his abs, playing with his chest hair. And then, I watched in amazement as she leaned forward and started kissing and licking his ripped chest.

--------

I could not believe my eyes. My wife, who had been so shy and demure, was clearly enjoying herself thoroughly as she went to work on his chest. As if it was some huge piece of chocolate. Well, I guess it kinda was. Riaz's skin was dark brown in color, and with his well defined abs, it looked a bit like a chocolate bar. I was debating with myself whether I should walk in the door, and put on end to it, when suddenly Bela straightened. Riaz had been saying something to her, and I guessed he had said something stupid that upset her. But what she did next indicated that wasn't the case. Bela's hands reached for her tank top and in one swift motion took it off. Before I could even register the surprise at Bela exposing herself so readily to a common internet installation guy, she went one step further, unclasped her bra and took it off.

I stared at my wife's bare back in amazement, as she stood there, showing her magnificently big tits to Riaz. Riaz, who until then had been all smiles and comments, seemed taken aback by what he saw. His eyes almost bulged out, as he feasted them on my wife's amazing chest. I could understand how the sight took his breath away. But only for a few seconds. He broke out into a wide grin again and said something, pointing towards his chest.

In response, Bela took a couple of steps ahead, until she was, well, not exactly hugging him, but almost. It was clear that she was pressing her boobs against his muscles torso. They weren't hugging, not yet, because both their arms were still hanging by their sides. But the way Bela's back was moving, it was clear that she was mashing her big boobs against his chest. Then finally, Riaz raised his hands and put them on her shoulder blades and started moving her side to side. I imagine that must have made her boobs squish and roll on his chest.

In some corner of my brain, a voice was saying that this had gone too far. I had hoped that Bela would tease Riaz when I wasn't around, but things were moving too fast. Yet the sight of my milky white skinned wife, topless mashing her breasts against a dark skinned stranger aroused me beyond belief. I was sporting the biggest hard-on I ever had. And the hard-on got even harder, if that was possible at what Riaz did next.

He gently slid his hands down from her shoulders blades. And Bela still kept moving side to side, now fully into the rhythm. Riaz's hands slowly ventures south, over her lower back and then ended up on her skirt-covered ass. He grabbed one ass-cheek in each hand and gave it a squeeze. I expected Bela to react, but she did not. Riaz took it as a green signal to proceed further, and put his hands under her skirt. Even at that distance I could make out that the hands had made their way inside her panties and were fondling her ass directly. And if hands were on her ass, they obviously would have made contact with her pussy. But Bela was not resisting.

That really made me panic. I had been so sure of Bela's shyness that I never accounted for the possibility that Riaz could have an attractive and well-built body that could make her so easy to manipulate. What Chandan could never do and Shyam had never even attempted for weeks, Riaz had done almost right away. Technically, she had still not done anything with him that she had not done with Shyam. Shyam too had fingered her cunt right in front of me. She had even whacked him off. So I should not have panicked just yet. But Bela had been very much in control with Shyam, whereas here it seemed like she had become Riaz's personal toy.

I first decided to walk to the main door and knock on it. And end the whole thing right there. But then I realized that I would have to give some sort of an excuse that Bela would probably see through. Plus, I remembered how reclusive Bela had become after that night with Shyam, almost retreating into a shell because of some misplaced guilt. If she got caught by me while in the act, the guilt would have been so huge that Bela would have turned into the frigid unresponsive woman she was when we first married. All the progress she had made would be undone.

So I could not barge in. But I also needed to put some sort of a speed-breaker in the proceedings. Riaz's hands were by now massaging my wife's ass really hard, and I noticed that she had put her arms around him too. He must have definitely gotten an erection by now, and hugging him like she was, she must have definitely felt it. How do I stop this. That's when an idea struck me. Telephone! I was far away and could not hear them, so they could not hear me either. I could just call her up.

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed the home number right away. The phone in the home started ringing, and both Riaz and Bela froze for a second. Bela started pushing him away to go answer the phone, but he kept his hands firmly on her ass, pinning her to him, saying something - probably that she should ignore the phone. but Bela kept struggling. After a few seconds, Riaz took his hands out of her panties, and Bela ran to the right where the phone was kept and put of my sight. The phone rang a couple more times, as Bela probably waited to regain her breath and make her voice sound normal.

Riaz was still standing there looking in the direction of my wife, when she finally answered.

"Hello." she said.

"Hi Bela. How're you doing?" I said in a low voice.

"I am fine. Are you in Basantpur?" she asked, her voice sounding almost normal. If I had not seen for myself what had happened, I would probably never have guessed that she had just been making out with another man.

"Yes, I am here." I said, then thought that I should add a reason for why I was speaking in such a low voice. "The VP is on a conference call a few feet away, so I can't talk loudly."

"Okay." she said and stayed silent. I looked into the house and noticed that Riaz had also gone out of my line of sight, probably next to Bela.

"Has the internet guy finished his work yet?" I asked.

"Yes... I mean no... I mean... he has done most of it. He is just finishing up." Bela said haltingly, giving away her confusion and inability to lie smoothly.

"I hope you didn't get naughty with him and tease him in your skimpy clothes." I said playfully.

"What? No, no. Come on, Gautam. What are you...." she said and suddenly there was a sound of a small slap. Not like someone slapping a face, but more like gently slapping a hand or a thigh.

"What was that?" I asked, although I had my theory about what it was. Riaz was trying to act fresh with her and she had slapped his hand away.

"Oh, nothing. Mosquito." Bela said, lying this time a lot more smoothly. "Just a second...hold on..."

As Bela paused, I saw her walking rapidly towards the kitchen with the cordless in her hand. Another second and she would have seen me in the window. I dropped to the ground right away and started crawling away.

"Sorry, I had to move. There were too many mosquitoes there." I heard Bela's dual voice.... from the phone and directly coming from the window.

"Gotta go. Later, honey." I hurriedly whispered and disconnected the line. My heart was racing because of how close I had come to getting caught. If Bela had found out that I had been spying on her the whole time, no matter how conservative and obedient she is, she would have left me for sure. I stood there, waiting to catch my breath.

---------

A minute or so later, I decided to peek in again. From the place I had crawled to, the living room window was the closest. So I tiptoed there and peeked in. What I saw gave me a lot of relief for a couple of reasons. The first reason was that Bela and Riaz were now in the part of the living room where I could see them and hear them clearly. The second reason was that my phone call had at least partly done its job. Bela seemed a lot more in control again.

Well, she was still topless, sitting on the couch in just her skirt and panties, her boobs hanging out with the mangalsutra resting between them. I noticed they were moist, maybe because of rubbing against Riaz's water-soaked chest. Riaz was sitting next to her, leaning back, but not touching her. The arrogant smirk was gone from his face. He was staring at Bela with a worried look on his face and Bela was staring at her feet. They were both silent for about a minute.

Then Riaz cautiously reached out his hand and tried to touch her breast. From the way he was attempting it slowly, I guessed he had tried it before but had been slapped away. Not this time though. Bela ignored his hand as it cupped her breast. That non-reaction made Riaz break out into a wide grin. He slid closer to her and put his other hand on her bare thigh. Again, no reaction. He slowly slid the hand up her thigh until it was inside her skirt. From the position I was at, I could see that his fingers were almost at the top of her thigh and inches away from her pussy. And suddenly, it struck me that she was sitting at the exact same spot she was sitting at when Shyam's fingers made their way there.

Riaz moved his fingers slowly inside her panties from the side and she let out a moan as it became evident that he had touched either her clit or her pussy. That moan seemed to work like an electric jolt for Riaz, who immediately stood up and unbuttoned his pants and slid them down in a flash with his underwear. And his erect circumcised dick sprang forward. It was not very big, about my size, but was quite thick. And because it was circumcised, the bulbous head was prominent. Bela looked at it, as if spellbound. This was the first circumcised dick she had laid eyes on. And what she said next revealed that she had no idea what circumcision is or does.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,525 Followers