Snowfalls, And Snowdrops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss seemed to last forever, as they lost themselves in each other, both softly moaning in pleasure. Dave’s hand went to the back of Sara’s neck, and he started to ease the zipper down on her dress, as she pulled gently at the cord on his robe. Dave pulled the zipper down as far as he could, then slipped his hand inside the back of her dress. Kneading her cheeks, caressing them with his fingers, as she opened his robe, and stroked his hard shaft, Dave stepped back, letting the robe fall, and Sara did the same, stepping out of the dress, and leaving it on the floor. They kissed again, and Dave scooped her up in his arms, kissing deeply, before laying her down on the sheet. He rolled his thumb across each of her nipples in turn, as she moaned softly, then bent over to kiss them, licking at her hard peaks. Smiling he lay beside her, kissing again, as his hand covered her mound, and she again grasped at his manhood. This was not sex, but lovemaking, in its purest form, angelic in its conception.

Dave’s fingers were stroking Sara’s sex, the heat and the wetness tantalizing him, as she squeezed his balls, caressing them, knowing how precious they were. Sara parted her legs, neither of them needing to speak, as Dave lowered himself, getting his body onto position, for the union they both craved. Sara accepted him gleefully, crying out in pleasure, as she felt him enter her, slowly, gradually filling her, fully immersed he kissed her. There was no rush, they both wanted to savour this, their first union. The love passing between them almost seemed to fill the room, as Dave started to move inside her, gentle thrusts, delighting in the sensations, as her arms went around him. Gradually building, almost imperceptibly, as the passion of the moment took charge. His thrusts becoming ever firmer, as Sara raised her legs, locking her ankles behind him.

Oh how she had waited for this, dreamed of it nightly, and now, here he was, her man, making love to her. The passion became almost unbearable, as Dave started to pound her, driving his shaft as hard and deep as he could, Sara was crying out in ecstasy, and they came together, his seed filling her cavity, exploding from his cock, splashing against her walls, as her pussy gripped him, flexing, milking him, weaning every drop from this man she loved. They kissed, he still inside her, as tears flowed from both of their eyes. Would it ever be the same again Sara wondered, had lovemaking ever been that beautiful. She smiled at him, unable to hold back as she whispered that she loved him, he smiled at her, nodding, saying that he knew, for he felt the same, and hoped with all his heart, that their lovemaking would forever be this beautiful, when they were man and wife.