Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was silent until we got onto the court. "Tell you what Sophie. There's nobody else around and I need a bet to inspire me. Let's play Strip Tennis."

"What?" I looked at her incredulously.

"Just to make it more of a challenge, we'll play Strip Tennis. It works like this. On each volley, regardless of who serves, the loser has to remove something. Shoes count as one item and so do socks. The serve will alternate after each volley. We each have six items. Whoever still has some clothes when the other has none left is the winner. The loser has to run a lap around all three courts before getting her clothes back. You aren't chicken are you? Afraid I'll beat you and you'll have to strip?"

I couldn't believe this. She couldn't be serious. But she was waiting for an answer. I knew I could beat her. I might lose one or two volleys, but I knew I would win. I almost didn't recognize my own voice when I said, "OK, Valerie, you're on."

We tossed for the serve and I won. I looked across the net and tossed the ball up in the air and let her have it. Net fault. Not a big deal. I tossed the second one and drove it to the far left corner. Valerie barely got her racket on the ball and it was floating up over the net. I rushed the net and slammed the ball hard to the right and she didn't have a chance. Valerie removed her blouse, the slut, and gathered the ball for the next serve.

Valerie's serve came in low over the net and we began a series of volleys, until I finally got the ball to her backhand and she hit it out. She now dropped her tennis skirt to the court. As I prepared to serve, I noticed a couple of guys sitting in the gallery. They were ogling Valerie. She was still wearing her shoes and socks with some red bikini panties and her sports bra. They seemed to be enjoying the show and she was enjoying showing off. What a slut!

On my next serve, she rushed the net and hit it back before I could react. I sat and removed my shoes. I wasn't going to give those guys a show. On Valerie's serve, I returned it and she dropped it right back to the other side of the court. That's when I realized my mistake. Socks did not provide enough traction. I returned her volley but slipped to the floor and couldn't get to her return. I removed my socks.

Now there were about a dozen men and a couple of women watching. Even the club staff was there. My next serve sizzled across the net and Valerie provided me with a lob to slam back at her. However, she reached it and dropped it behind me. Now what could I remove? I slipped my arms into my blouse and removed my bra. I pulled it out through a sleeve. The gallery applauded.

I returned Valerie's serve and thankfully she missed the return. I expected her to remove her shoes, but instead she dropped her panties to the floor much to the enjoyment of our audience, now grown to over twenty. Her neatly trimmed brown pubic hair was exposed to all. She didn't seem to notice.

On my next serve, Valerie's ability seemed to increase. She hit it hard to my backhand and, without shoes and with my boobs bouncing, I wasn't able to get to it in time. My hit went wide. I reached under my skirt and slid my panties to the court as the gallery applauded. I was actually enjoying the attention a little, but had to win the next three serves to defeat Valerie.

I double-faulted my serves. I had only two things left and my blouse had to go. I was bright red with embarrassment, but determined. I beat her on the next volley and she lost her bra. Now her boobs were bouncing when she ran. But she was smiling as if she had already won.

My next serve was almost enough but she returned it. I couldn't keep up with the cross court movement and lost after two volleys. The crowd applauded and whistled. Slowly, I dropped my skirt to the court. The gallery stood and applauded as I made my lap around the courts. I could hear them making comments like, "Nice ass" and "I'd love to suck that pair" and "I've never done a redhead before" Although I was embarrassed, I was also turned on. When I got back to the court, Valerie was holding my clothes. She was still not even dressed.

"Well, Sophie, now you know the first rule of Strip Tennis: Never lose your shoes." She handed me my clothes and turned to head for the showers. I held my clothes across my chest and began to follow her as the gallery continued to applaud, cheer, and whistle. She grabbed my arm and turned me back to the crowd. We both bowed deeply and turned and left, our bare asses showing.

When I came out of the locker room, several of the guys from the gallery were still there and applauded again. A couple even offered me a ride. I had the man at the desk get me a cab and left quickly. Just before I went out the door, I thought I saw my P.E. teacher, Ms. Simpson, smiling at me from down the hall. I didn't return her wave, but hurried to the cab.

It was late by the time I got home. . The night doorman, Hank, handed me a small package. I could tell it held a disk. I hurried up to my room and popped it in.

I tried the password from earlier - "chicken strips". It worked and I immediately opened the images. It was photos of me and of Valerie from the game we had just played. That was too fast. I did look sexy though. So did Valerie. I decided it could be fun to play again and I really didn't care whether I won or lost. I looked at the note on the disk, knowing it would be from Mr. Wilde.


Sophie, you're quite a tennis player. We'll have to get together and play sometime.

You're helping me make excellent progress on case #853. I want you to go to another location on Friday after school. Take a bus to 553 NW 3rd, go to the side of the building and knock on the delivery door. Ask for Harvey. He will know what to do.

BBW


I decided I was going to tell him I could not continue to help him. It was just too much all at once. It was too bizarre. Besides, how was I helping him? What was case #853? This couldn't start to interfere with my homework.

I ejected the disk and put it in my backpack.

Chapter 4: The Chicken Strips for Tips

I concentrated on school all day on Friday. I left school ready to "resign" as Mr. Wilde's helper. I told Tracey I was running an errand for my Mom and headed downtown on the bus.

The area was mostly tall buildings with shops at ground level and offices above. I noticed a neon sign saying "Harvey's" and found the side door marked "Deliveries Only". I knocked and a man in an apron opened the door. He said, "Welcome to Harvey's bar, Sophie. Mr. W said you'd be here. Follow me."

As soon as I stepped inside, the door was closed with a hard click. I knew it was locked. We were in a hallway. To my left I could see the back of a bar. To the right were some doors along the narrow corridor.

He took me through the first door into a room that was quite dark, lit only by a small lamp with a dark red shade.. It was sitting on a single table with two chairs sitting next to it. Three of the walls were covered by red velvet curtains. I could hear music coming from another room, probably the bar. Harvey pulled out a chair for me. "Can I bring you something to drink?" he asked.

"I'm too young. You know that."

"I meant a Coke or something."

I was embarrassed and agreed. Harvey brought me a Coke and then left and closed the door. It was quiet except for the thump of music beyond the curtained wall.

After several minutes, I got up and tried the door. It was locked. I was feeling a little panicked. I peeked through each curtain. The first one, to the right of the door, had another room. It was larger than this one, but only a single lamp was on so it was hard to see. I could tell there was a couch and some other lamps, but nobody was there. The curtain opposite the door revealed nothing but a curtain which was closed tightly on the other side of a large window. The third had a note taped to the glass. I pulled it down and took it to the table to read it under the lamp.

Sophie, turn off the light and open the drapery and pull up a chair. Watch the show and be prepared to tell me about it. Harvey may ask you to participate, but remember you only have to do what you want to do. Let me know if he suggests anything illegal. I will contact you in the chat room. Same password as yesterday.

BBW

I opened the drapes and pulled a chair from the table and had a seat. I was at the back of a stage looking through a one-way mirror. I could see men sitting around the edge drinking beer. I heard a crackle and turned toward the table. From a speaker located under it, I heard Harvey announce, "Gentlemen, put your hands together for Esmeralda on the main stage."

A woman with long dark hair in a genie costume emerged from the left of the stage and eastern music began playing. She whirled and twirled on the stage, and began gradually removing her veils of translucent material. When the music stopped, she was wearing only a golden thong with tassels on the hips and a golden bra with tassels on the nipples and a pair of pointy-toed ballet slippers. I saw her bend to collect some dollar bills from the men around the stage as they applauded.

Then the music began again, this time with more of a rock beat. She pranced around the stage. She used the mirror, which was also my window, to dance for herself for a moment. She turned away from the mirror and bent at the waist, then pressed her ass and pussy up against the mirror. She slid her thong aside so her lips were against the glass and rubbed some of juices on the glass. Did she know I was back there? When some bills appeared at the edge, she turned toward those men and bent down so they could see her cleavage. She cupped first one breast and then the other and licked them within inches of the men.

Halfway through the song, she tossed her bra aside and her large, bare, tanned breasts swung free.. When one of the men placed a five on the counter, she immediately squatted in front of him and moved her vagina within inches of his face. It looked like she pulled the thong aside while his nose was an inch away from her private parts. When the third song began, she seductively removed her thong and gyrated on the floor on her back and on her knees with her womanhood within inches of any man that placed a bill on the stage rail. The men looked at her with expressions of pure lust and I felt myself getting wet without wanting to. What would it be like to have men look at me that way? That's like the look they gave me at the tennis club, but much closer.

When the song ended, Esmerelda left the stage and headed back out from where she had come. Then I heard Harvey again, "Esmerelda will be back in a moment if you'd like a table dance for only twenty dollars. Now on stage, we have Sheena, Queen of the Jungle."

A petite blonde appeared in what looked like a leopard patterned sarong. The music was rock with a heavy drum beat that I guess was supposed to be jungle sounding.

Sheena danced much like Esmerelda had. Any man that laid a dollar on the counter was treated to a close-up view. By the second song, she was wearing only some tiger-striped bikini panties as the matching bra disappeared halfway through. Her breasts were not as large as Esmerelda's, or even as large as mine I realized, but the men were still enjoying the way she played with them.

Just as the third song started, Sheena's panties dropped to the floor. She lifted one leg high in the air and up against the glass of the one way mirror. I realized she must know I was there. I also realized then that my hand was rubbing my own slit through my panties. I pulled it away. Sheena performed for the men around the bar. Then she bent over in front of the mirror with her ass up against it. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks so her womanhood was open for me to see. I realized this was also the view she was giving the heavier tippers around the bar.

As Sheena left the stage I heard Harvey announce, "Sheena will be back in a moment if you'd like a table dance for only twenty dollars. Now welcome Harvey's own Jill the Tool girl. I watched as a tall auburn haired woman came on stage to the "Home Improvement" theme music. She was dressed in a flannel shirt and overalls cut off well above the knee. She also wore work boots, a tool belt, and a hard hat. I remembered the workmen I had flashed while walking home sans panties.

Jill moved very smoothly in her dance moves, somehow keeping the hat on and keeping the tools from swinging too far. By the middle of the first number, the tool belt, overalls, and flannel were off. She was wearing lacey white panties and a bra attempting to contain her breasts in contrast to the black work boots and yellow hardhat.

I turned suddenly to the sound of the door opening. Esmerelda entered and came toward me.

"Enjoying the show, Sophie?" Esmerelda asked, smiling at me. "I'm Esmerelda out there, but you can call me Carol."

"It's unusual," I answered, not sure of what to say. "I can't imagine what it feels like to be up there like a piece of meat on display for those men to drool over. How do you do it?"

Carol laughed a little. "It's a job. It pays well. I like to be stared at. It makes me feel beautiful and desirable. You should try it."

"I ... I ... I could never do that. I don't know how to dance. I would just freeze up, I'm sure."

"You ever do aerobics? It's really just the same. I'm sure you could do it. The guys would go wild over your cute little body and schoolgirl outfit."

"I'm sure I couldn't take my clothes off in front of those men. It just seems so dirty."

"Listen missy, don't act like you're too good for this. It's a good job. Besides, Harvey says you did it for free at some tennis club."

"But that was different! It was a bet!" I defended myself. "It's not really the same.

"Well, you'll get your chance to find out. When Jill's done, Harvey's going to introduce you."

"What?" I looked at her in astonishment. "He can't do that. He can't make me go out there."

"You're right. He can't make you, but you can sit back here and watch or you can go out there and give it a shot. You never know, you might like it."

I looked back at the stage where Jill was tossing her bra away. She then knelt by a customer at the rail and began kissing the handle of a large screwdriver from her tool belt.

"But, what if they want a table dance? What's that all about."

"Not all the girls do table dances," Carol explained. Basically though, you just strip at their table while they stare. Some of them try to be casual and talk while you strip. Some make some crude remarks. Some may even offer money for sex."

"What?" I was afraid. "You mean they pay you for sex?"

"No, I said they offer. The law is very strict. The customers may not touch the dancers and the dancers may not touch the customers. They can only get very close. The tips for table dances are great. They pay you twenty dollars which you split with Harvey and then they tip you in addition to that. It's not unusual to make $30 to $50 for a three minute dance."

I was amazed. This really seemed strange, but I was startled to realize I was actually considering it. Could I go through with it?

Carol started to leave. "Good luck Sophie. I hope you decide to try it and enjoy yourself. You'll pop their eyes out with that cute little body." With that she left.

I looked back at the stage where Jill was kneeling spread-legged at the edge of the stage running the screwdriver up and down her lace-covered crotch. The song ended and I watched as she danced a little then removed her panties, now clad only in hardhat and boots. Could I do that? Could I prance around while strangers stared at me? I remembered the feelings when I flashed the people on the street and when I was naked at the tennis club. Maybe I could.

As Jill left the stage I heard the door unlock and then heard Harvey announce, "Jill will be back in a moment if you'd like a table dance for only twenty dollars. Now, I want you to welcome our new dancer, our monthly After-School Special, Sophie!" The men applauded enthusiastically.

I was trembling. What should I do? The only way out of the bar was across the stage or through a locked door. The Beach Boys, "Be True to Your School" was blasting through the speakers. The men were applauding and looking around. Harvey stepped through the door and said, "Well, Sophie, are you going on?" The sensations going through me were all new, but I stepped through the door and onto the stage in my school uniform and stood there staring. It was difficult to really see any faces with the stage lights shining up at me. Slowly I began moving to the beat, still in shock that I was doing this.

The men were calling me "honey" and "cutie" and saying "Take it off." I kicked off my shoes so I could slide on the floor more easily and began dancing. As I danced to the music, all the eyes staring only at me were turning me on. Even the men who had been at the tables out in the bar had moved up to the stage to watch. I seductively removed my blazer and tossed it aside. Then I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, getting close to shake my bra-covered tits at a man who laid a bill on the stage. When my blouse was off, I selected another who had laid down a tip and placed one of my feet up on the railing by him and rolled a knee-high sock down and slipped it off. My foot was practically on his head and he was looking right up my skirt. I did the same with another man with the other stocking just as the music ended.

I gathered up about $20 as the next song began. It was another oldie, but since most of the men appeared to be in their thirties, forties, and older, that was appropriate. I had to smile when it started. It was the sixties song "Little Red Riding Hood" A little slow for dancing like this, but it had the desired effect. The men were howling along with, "You're everything a big bad wolf could want." I took about fifteen seconds to lose my skirt and was now just in my white bra and panties. When I crouched in front of a man, he fished up a $5 bill and I noticed my panties were damp as I slid them aside to give him a peek. I did this for several more men before the song ended.

As the third song began, I was really getting into this. I removed my bra and played with my own boobs. The hip-hop song by Shaggy was one that Tracey liked, but I had ignored for the most part when she played it. It was called "I'm Your Lover" It would switch between a man with a low nasty voice saying "I'm the lover man make you moist and wet. I'm the lover man make you moan and sweat." Then a chorus of girls would come in with "Ooh boy I love you so. Never, ever, ever gonna let you go." I pulled off my panties and twirled them on my finger. By the time the song had ended, at least a dozen men had been within licking distance of my pussy and ass. For the last 30 seconds, I was spread-eagle on the stage with a finger inside my lips playing with my clit, masturbating for all I was worth.

When I got back to the little room, I realized I had collected about $70 for 10-15 minutes of dancing. I had a $100 a week allowance, but this would be a real bonus if I wanted some new clothes. Harvey came back and asked me if I wanted to do a few table dances. Another girl, Nurse Betty, was on stage raising temperatures, but some of the customers had asked for me.

I redressed in my school uniform. At Harvey's suggestion, I slipped out into the bar entryway and watched Esmerelda do a table dance while Harvey explained there was a strict "no touch" policy for the customers and a flat $20 fee for a complete striptease dance. Of course, if they tipped me a little extra, I could get very close so they could inhale my aroma or I might even stick a finger inside myself and wipe it across their lips. This was good for some great tips according to Harvey. Once I saw what was involved, I agreed to give it a try. I mean, they couldn't actually touch me and it was a turn-on to think they would pay just to get a close-up peek.