Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"—so sorry, baby. I just couldn't let him—" Leah was saying. The rest was drowned out as she gasped for breath between sobs.

"—no one has ever fought for me like that—" was Katie's partially audible reply. Leah muffled her voice with a series of desperate kisses as the girls tried to console each other.

After a few minutes, the girls had stopped crying, but still clutched each other tightly. They were whispering softly back and forth.

Katie held Leah's face to her chest, getting makeup all over her shirt. She kissed her forehead and ran her fingers through the other girl's hair.

After a couple more deep breaths, the girls calmed down. I nodded to the boat driver. He throttled up the engine and took us back to the condo.

We got off and I gave the guy a couple of dollars tip, although I think the show may have been enough for him.

The five of us walked back to the room. Katie and Leah walked arm in arm. Leah didn't want to let the other girl go. Carl walked behind them, unsure of what had just transpired. Melinda took his hand and smiled comfortingly at him.

We got into the room and once again Katie and Leah were all over each other. They made their way into the living area by the kitchen and collapsed on the couch. This time, though, they dragged Carl with them.

Apparently her recent experience as a sexual assault victim awakened something in Katie. She was wild.

She tore off Leah's shirt and threw it across the room. She did the same to Carl and kissed him with the same intensity she had with Leah.

Leah groped Katie's body, pulling her shirt off, exposing her bare chest.

Melinda and I watched silently, unable to look away from the passions that were unfolding before us.

Carl was all over Katie. His hands cupped her breasts and he tugged at her skirt.

Leah reached over and began unbuckling his belt. His shorts fell to the floor and then she pulled him on to the couch next to her.

Soon, Katie was straddling Carl, facing him. She fed her breasts to his eager mouth.

Leah was behind her, kissing her neck and back.

Both girls still had their hair up in the pig tails. Leah grabbed Katie and twisted her head to the side. Her tongue assaulted Katie's mouth while Carl worked on her nipples.

I reached over and touched Melinda's shoulder. She looked at me and slipped something into my hand. It was the note I had given to her earlier in the day. I pulled her close to me.

Our gaze went back to the three on the couch. We watched for just second longer as their passion consumed them, then Melinda quietly took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

************************

We left the door open that night in case any of them wanted to join us. They didn't. We heard them long into the night, though. There weren't the hurried, inexperienced sounds that Katie and Carl had been making at the beginning of the week.

Instead Leah, Katie and Carl shared a long, luxurious love-making. The cries coming from the other three weren't spontaneous or rushed. Instead they came from deep in their souls.

Melinda and I listened to our lovers in the other room, first in the living room and later when they moved to the other bedroom.

We didn't have sex that night. We didn't even talk.

The two of us simply held each other.

Upon returning to the condo, Melinda finally crashed for the day. After being up late with Carl and Leah the night before, then shopping all day with Leah and Katie, and finally the excitement of the night, exhaustion finally caught up with her.

I drew a hot bath in the jacuzzi tub. We soaked for a long time. I rubbed her feet and legs until the tension lines had disappeared from her eyes.

Then I turned her around and brought her in close to me. She lay back against me with her head on my shoulder. I enveloped her in my embrace. Her lips planted a soft kiss on my cheek. Her eyes were closed. She smiled dreamily. If she had opened her eyes, she would have seen the same smile on my lips.

We stayed in the tub until she started to nod off.

With a regret-filled sigh, Melinda got out of the tub and we dried off.

Neither of us bothered getting dressed. I turned out the lights and we climbed into the bed. I lay on my back and she cuddled up in the crook of my arm.

Her hand stretched across my chest.

I could feel her shallow breathing on my shoulder.

One hand absently traced lines around her shoulders and back, soothing her with my featherlight touch.

After a little while, Melinda rolled over on her back. Her eyes were moving quickly behind heavy lids. I watched her chest rise and fall slowly.

Soft light bathed the room from behind the curtains. I pushed the sheet back, exposing Melinda's body. I traced her body with my eyes and hand. I memorised every curve, every muscle, every one of her delicate features.

At some point in the night I had an epiphany.

I made a promise to myself. I made a promise to the most beautiful woman in the world.

Not long afterward, I fell asleep with the sweet sound of Melinda's rhythmic breathing in my ears.