Squirrel Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I could say that we had wonderful sex that night. We didn't. We knew enough to insert a condom covered tab A into slot B but not much else. Even knowing that much was more than many knew in the 1950s. I rode Mary the first time and held back as much as I could but it was all over in less than a minute.

We wrapped our bodies around each other, cuddled, and went to sleep. Later that night I felt Mary moving against me. We kissed, I fondled her breasts, she handled my erection and she climbed on me. We made love again. We went back to sleep with my prick still sheathed in Mary. She was laying with her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her.

We were still in that position when Janice and Sally joined us. I woke up as Janice kissed me. She was pressed against my side. Sally slid to my other side. Both were covered in pastel layers of translucent nylon night dresses. They moved to surround my head with their breasts. Mary stirred, looked at them and her lower muscles squeezed my arousing prick.

"I've still got him," she announced sleepily. Her eyes shut again but her contractions proved that she wasn't asleep. Hard nipples claimed my lips. Between the three of them I had little hope of prolonging the moment of release. Mary stirred as I came into her.

"Three," she said.

"Only three?" asked Sally.

"Three in a lifetime, and all in one night," replied Mary. "It's a start."

I opened my mouth to comment but Sally's breast stifled anything I might have said.

"Well done – for beginners," added Janice.

I shook my head free from Sally.

"What should we have done?" I asked.

"A few more," replied Janice. "But quality is more important than quantity. Did you enjoy yourselves? That matters."

"Yes" Mary and I said together.

"OK. Then you will get breakfast."

"If we hadn't enjoyed ourselves?" I asked.

"You would have still got breakfast but Sally and I would have been disappointed with our pupils."

"You would have had a detention and extra homework." added Sally.

"That might still be a good idea," murmured Mary.

We had breakfast with all four of us in that bed. Janice did all the work. I was laying with my head between Sally's breasts and Mary sitting astride my legs. I watched Janice as she brought cereal and coffee. Her darting movements were just the same as I had always seen but without her ponytail they weren't emphasised. Her shortie night-dress fluttered as she moved showing and concealing the absence of panties.

I relaxed enjoying the attention. How much had been caused by a Squirrel Valentine card? How much would have happened anyway? I don't know.

POSTSCRIPT

All that happened a long time ago. Six months later Mary and I were married. Janice and Sally were her bridesmaids. Tom was my best man.

An aside: Sally had lied about Tom being drunk in their flat. It had been another man that they had had to push out of the flat but she and Janice had been afraid that I might get upset and hurt someone. Sally had said that it was Tom to shock me into agreement with what she wanted to do.

I asked Janice to use her skills to help Mary's appearance. Even now I don't know exactly what Janice did. She worked on Mary's hair so that it became glossy, bulkier and wavy. She taught Mary about cosmetics. The Mary I married was attractive but couldn't be said to be beautiful. She still isn't plain even if she has to visit her hairdresser and the beauty salon to stay attractive. I love her the way she is.

Janice married Tom. I kissed Janice's breasts while she was pregnant. Her breasts are still smaller than Mary's but she doesn't need pads. She grew her own ponytail for a while. She moves the same way, in short sharp darts. I still like watching Janice.

Sally married one of the supervisors. He was about ten years older than her but they are still very much in love.

Ethel recommended me for promotion. I had to wait two years to be seen by a promotion board. I was promoted a couple of months before our first child was born. Ethel married the Head of Department, a widower. Her gratuity from the Civil Service when she resigned was enough to buy them a house outright. She became deeply involved in voluntary work.

Mary and I had children and now have grandchildren. We are better in bed now than we were that first night. Why not? We've had fifty years of practice.

One last thing: Janice gave Mary that Squirrel Valentine card. It was framed and now hangs over our bed beside the bland Valentine card I had sent to Mary. Mary and I send Valentines to Janice (squirrels) and Sally every February to say thank you for bringing us together.

The End.