Stepdad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of us had cum again and the night was relatively young.

**

Needless to say, I got used to this new arrangement. The next two months were phenomenal. We had sex daily. Mom had to work so Derick and I had sex while she was gone and then had our threesomes when she got home. Derick was amazing, taking care of both of us like always and still managing to keep his cock hard and produce copious amounts of cum. Jessica wanted more videos eventually and when I didn't send her more she showed up at my house wanting Derick or she'd tell my mother. I told her to go fuck herself and she left all pissed off and threatening. She never did tell Mom. We called her bluff.

The two months seemed like a blur, going so fast that I wanted more time when they were over. But I had to start college and I knew this couldn't last forever. I'll never forget that summer and what Mom did for me. I wondered, as I fucked myself with my toy I took with me to school, if she'd let me have him over winter break. A girl could dream after all.

The end.

Chapter 7 Alternate Ending 2

**This one is for our editor-- Thank you!**

Because we were up so late making love, Derick and I slept in almost until noon. We were both sticky and gross from the fun we had and since we ate a large meal the night before, decided a shower would be the first priority.

Neither of us bothered with clothing, walking to the bathroom together naked.

"Hey, let's use my shower, its bigger," he said as we walked up the hall.

"Fine with me," I returned, following him into Mom and his room.

In the bathroom, he turned on the hot water and I stood behind, looking at his body and watching his long flaccid cock wobble back and forth between his legs. It was impressive even soft. The shower heated up fast and we both jumped in. Dried semen was between my legs and all over my back, even in my hair. I pretty much had slept in a mess. He let me under the water first and I rinsed my hair and body, moving toward the soap but he already had it. We switched places and while he was under the water he lathered up my body. Back, arms, chest and legs. It didn't seem like he was being overly sexual while he did it but when I turned to face him, his cock was already half erect. I guess just washing me got him aroused.

I took the soap and returned the favor, ending with his now hard cock, making sure it was good and clean. We washed each other's hair after that, rinsed and held each other under the water. He had stayed hard the entire time and now his cock was pinned between our bodies. The shower felt good and it was nice to be clean. I couldn't shave unless I used my mother's razor so I didn't, but had yesterday so I didn't think much of it.

It was the fourth day without Mom being home. Almost half of my week alone with him was over. It was going way to fast. Thinking about that, I looked up at Derick in the shower and asked him, "Have you heard from Mom?"

"Yeah, she texts every day, I just didn't bother to tell you."

"Weird, she hasn't texted me at all."

"She always says to say hi and that she loves you."

"Oh, well okay... is she having fun?"

"Not really, she said she was done with her part of the conference and now is pretty much just listening to others and waiting around until she can come home."

"Sounds boring," I said.

"Yeah, way more boring then what we get to do all day," he said, leaning down and kissing me.

As we kissed, I reached down between us and grabbed his cock, rubbing the shaft up and down. His hand found my breast and we continued to kiss while fondling each other. Our lips came apart but we kept our hands on each other. I was gently stroking him and he played with my breasts and nipples.

"Can you believe last night... what we tried?" I asked.

"No, I was shocked you suggested it."

"Well, I am now. It obviously didn't work. That toy shot out of me big time. Way too much going on for my little body."

"Maybe, but I bet you could handle it with practice."

"I doubt it. Where did the toy end up anyway?" I asked.

"I think it fell off the bed," he said, kissing me again.

"It needs to be washed. Too bad we didn't bring it in with us?" I said, after the kiss ended again.

"You can wash it later, it's not going anywhere."

His cock was throbbing big time in my hand. I don't know how he did it at his age. He seemed to always get it up and stay hard with no problems. I definitely wasn't complaining, I just found it amazing. We kissed one more time before I dropped to my knees. His hard cock was like a magnet I couldn't ignore. I licked the underside of his shaft from his loose balls to the frenulum, spending time there with the tip of my tongue before pulling him down and into my mouth. I tasted his slippery pre-cum as he entered my mouth. Even in the shower he was oozing more than the water could wash away. Half his cock was in my mouth with my hand around the base, stroking him as I sucked and tongued his head. It got me so aroused to suck and touch this monster I loved so much. I swear I was dripping and tingling all over as the water from the shower bounced off his body down to me.

I zoned out, focusing only on his cock and the pleasure sucking it produced. I didn't even feel the hard floor on my knees, I was so into sucking him. He just let me, looking down and watching me as I bobbed, sucked, licked and stroked his massive cock. It had turned to worship. I, on my knees, worshiped the manhood before me.

His pre-cum steadily oozed from his slit and I used it to lather up his cock in my saliva and his pre-cum, making a slippery mess for my hand to slide easily. I stroked the whole of his cock from the base to the head while I sucked on his balls for a while. This tightened them up even in the hot shower. I was really working him over wondering if he was going to let me make him cum. I kept changing things up. Sucking different parts of his cock and balls and changing my stroking as I went, never staying stagnant for more than a minute. His moans got louder the longer I continued, as did the tightness of his balls. It's kind of funny how they snug up when they want to blow.

I could tell he was right ready to explode. His cock was like steel, his balls as tight as they could get. Large veins lined his shaft, his head was dark purple and shiny like glass. I expected the long ropes of white to shoot out any second but he had different plans. I hadn't even noticed the water had gone cold and before I could take him over the limit he turned away from me and shut off the water. Turning back, he pulled me up by the shoulders and had to hold me because my legs wouldn't work. Pins and needles shot through them as he held me and I couldn't even move them I had been on my knees so long.

His cock throbbed between us as he held me tight so I wouldn't fall until my legs worked again.

"You good?" he asked, afraid to let me go.

"Yeah, I think so."

"You were down there for quite a while," he said.

"It was fun, and I almost had you cumming."

"That you did. But I have a better idea."

He opened the shower door, grabbed towels and we dried off before he headed out to the bedroom. I followed him and found him lying naked on his bed. Mom's bed. I didn't want to join him on that bed, but he looked so good and motioned for me to come to him. "What she doesn't know can't hurt her," I said in my head and joined my hot as hell stepdad on the bed he and my mother shared. I just couldn't stay away from that amazing cock.

I climbed right on top of him, pinning his cock against his body with my pussy. My lips mashed around his hard shaft, making me twinge with pleasure as I grinded on the wide mass. Up and down I moved on his shaft, pressing my sex onto him and stimulating my clit and lips. I wanted him in me though, so that didn't last very long. Reaching behind me, I took his cock in my hand. Lifting it slightly, I eased him into my very wet sex, moaning as each inch entered me.

He cupped my breasts with his large hands as I gyrated my hips and ground my clit into his pubic bone with his entire length filling me full. Pleasure radiated through my body, my nipples grew hard quickly and his hands stimulated them to add to the bliss my full pussy and clit emitted. It was so good, and it was all mine.

I rose up on my knees over and over as high as I wanted and his cock still stayed inside of me. So much length I was still amazed compared to the other boy's I'd been with. Wanting even more range-of-motion, I got my feet under me on the bed and with my hands on his shoulders, rose and fell with much longer movements. Leaving only his head in, I swiveled my hips on the downward thrust, bending him every which way and loving his wide, long cock hitting all the right places. His hands kept caressing my breasts and I rode him hard and fast on Mom's bed.

Five or ten minutes passed before he stood up with me in his arms, spun around and laid me down on the bed. He grabbed my ankles, spread my legs and bent me in half practically as he began thrusting his cock extremely deep. Holy shit it was intense! He drove every inch in and out over and over as I screamed and panted for air. Sweat started dripping off of him to me and the bed as he worked ferociously at fucking me. I don't know how he lasted so long, especially at the pace he was setting. His cock spread me wide and his body hit my clit with each descent. At least ten to fifteen minutes passed with him banging me so hard the bed was hitting the wall.

He slowed, almost stopped with his cock barely moving in and out. I could feel my flushed lips clinging to his hard shaft as he inched out and in. It was so sensitive. My clit was rock hard begging for my orgasm. He took his cock out, and held it with his hand before hitting my erect clit with his shaft. He did this a few times before feeding himself back in and driving deep. I could see mischief on his face as he messed around, pulling out, slapping my pussy with his cock and feeding it back in. He did it over and over until the last time, instead of putting it back into my pussy, he lowered it to my puckered ass. Our eyes locked.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just the tip," he responded and pressed in a bit.

Fuck! It felt like his fist trying to go in my ass.

"Nope, no way... to big, Derick... too big!"

I screamed as he hadn't stopped. He eased up but didn't take his head from my tight, unyielding hole.

"Just relax, you're fighting it."

"Yeah, no shit... you're too big Derick... just put it back in my pussy," I pleaded.

"Your mom was able to take me?" he said, still not giving up.

"She's a lot bigger than I am... trust me, it won't fit."

I could see him contemplating what to do next and I know he was hoping I'd tell him to try it again but I wasn't about to. I had tightened up too much now... gone cold almost. If he tried he'd hurt me bad. Maybe if I was really wet and really ready but that wasn't going to happen then. I pleaded with my eyes for him to stop and he finally relented and slipped his cock back into my pussy. I was a little disappointed in him that my sex wasn't enough. Why did he need to fuck my ass?

He started moving again, but it wasn't the same, he almost seemed hurt and disappointed like a little kid when they are told they can't do something. This, a grow man acting childish. Probably trying to make me feel guilty so I'd let him fuck my ass. Come to think about it, he did guilt me into using the toy on my ass and that ended up being really good but he wasn't the toy, he was one and a half toys and I didn't know if I could do that.

He'd hardly even look at my face now, just down at my sex and his cock as he worked it like a robot, like a pouty robot. It was pissing me off a little bit. I tried to ignore it and just close my eyes and zone into his cock driving into my body but even his motions seemed whiny. I couldn't cum with him acting this way.

"Fine!" I blurted. "Go get the toy and find some lube... a lot of lube if we're going to do this. You're going to have to get me really ready with the toy first!"

He didn't even bother speaking, just pulled out and rushed out of the room like an excited puppy after a treat. Instead of a tail his cock was wagging back and forth.

"Fuck! What did I just do? What did I just give him permission to do?" I cursed under my breath and waited for him to return. I really hoped I didn't regret this.

He was back faster than I thought he'd be with my toy in one hand and a container of K-Y jelly. There was no going back now. He approached the bed, looking pleased with himself and knelt down next to the bed. I heard the K-Y pop open and he squirted a large glob onto his fingers. It was cold when it hit my ass but warmed up quickly as he rubbed it around and slipped a finger in. I tried to relax, focusing on the pleasure and giving him want he wanted.

"Don't forget my clit... it's really important if we're going to do this," I said.

His lubed fingers spread my lips open and he played with my clit as he added another finger to my ass. It felt good, really good and I almost forgot the peril I was in. Next the toy showed up and that's no problem. It went in easy enough. Rib after rib passed into my ass as he fed the toy slowly into my body, still playing with my clit. I couldn't see his cock but I was sure he was rock hard and dripping to the floor with excitement.

Closing my eyes I relaxed and enjoyed the ribs vibrating my anus and enjoying the clit play as he sawed the toy in and out of my ass. There was no strain at all. I had totally adapted to the toy but would I be able to handle his cock?

Suddenly the toy popped out and my eyes opened, looking down at him. I thought he might try his cock already.

"I'm just checking to see if you stay open?" he said, putting the tip back in and easing the toy deep again.

"Did I?" I asked.

"A little... you still need more time," he said, moving the toy deep and then back out and in over and over with his other hand working my clit.

Maybe there was hope and he would prep me right and this would all work out for the best. A girl had to have hope. I closed my eyes again and let him work me. I was slowly building to an orgasm but I didn't tell him that nor did I let my body show it.

Time passed, I was humming on the verge of an orgasm with the toy going faster and fast into my bowels and his fingers flying up and down on my clit. It was hard to hide the fact I was cumming when it actually happened. I tried at first but then my body betrayed me with involuntary contractions impossible to hide. Derick knew full well I was cumming and it was fabulous. The deep anal contractions added to the pleasure of my clitoral orgasm and I was lost to the pleasure as he kept the stimulation high. My ass grabbed and milked the toy as my climax washed over me.

He let me finish, even let my breathing return to relative normal. What he didn't do was stop moving the toy in and out. Granted it was going slower as I came off my climax, but it never stopped. Once I was down, he removed the toy.

"Try and stay open?" he said as the toy fell out.

It fell out, not popped out, so that was a good sign. I focused on staying open and from the look on his face I did well.

"Very good... you're almost ready to try," he said, slipping the toy back in.

He went back to my clit and it took a few minutes before it plumped back up as I started building for another climax. I felt him pressing the toy sideways and up and down, trying to widen me further as he pressed it in as well. This lasted another five minutes before he looked at me still working on both my ass and clit.

"Want to try?" he asked.

I coyly nodded my head. It was the moment of truth.

He stopped playing with my clit and started removing the toy. I took over, rubbing my nub and fingering my wet pussy, to keep my arousal level high. When the toy fell out again, I focused on keeping my ass wide open for him. He grabbed some more lube, stood up and squirted a bunch on his cock that was huge and throbbing. He mixed the lube with the plentiful pre-cum all over his head and shaft. Taking a hold of his shaft, he bent his cock down to my open ass and looked up at me for permission.

"Go slow!" I said.

My gapping ass let the tip of his head in with ease but as it widened so did my ass and his width soon surpassed the width of the toy and pressure began. He slowed, feeling the same and we locked eyes as he inched very slowly forward.

"Mmmm... ohhhh... Owwww," I groaned a bit as I was stretched more then I'd ever been before.

He stopped holding perfectly still as my tight ring adjusted to the width of his cock.

"The heads in," he said. "It's the shaft now."

I could tell. His head was flexible but his shaft was rock hard and my tiny ass was paying the price. My hand was going ballistic on my clit, mixing pleasure with so much pressure and a little pain. It wasn't terrible but fuck he was big. He didn't move for at least a minute, maybe more. The more I played and the longer he waited, my body relaxed and adjusted to him, relieving the stress on my ass until the clit play overcame any hint of displeasure.

"Okay, I'm ready for more," I said.

I could feel his cock throbbing to his heartbeat, my ass was so tight around his shaft. He was excited for sure, no flex in his shaft at all and as hard as it's ever been. He moved extremely slowly as my ass clamped onto his shaft like a vise. I felt him moving in... felt my ass becoming full as the tight ring stayed open and manageable. My hand never slowed on my clit. It was the only thing saving me.

"Half of it's in, Keri... you're doing it," he gushed.

I could hear the excitement in his voice but it was lost on me as I struggled to cope with his giant cock. My free hand shot up, telling him to pause again because a spasm had started. Deep inside my anus, not the outer ring, but deeper, where I think his head was by then.

He stopped again and I'm sure it was quite a sight to see half of his cock sticking out of my ass as he held it still. I was too focused on my clit and surviving to even try and take a look. Strain and burn was present, thankfully I have a clitoris because without it I'd have never been able to go as far as I had. He waited patiently as I went crazy on my clit, trying to get the cramping under control and the pleasure to take over again. I was a little worried it wasn't going to be worth it.

"Maybe take some out," I said, wondering if the depth was too much.

"Okay," he responded and I felt his cock start to slowly move back out of me.

It helped... the cramp eased and the new sensation of him leaving and my tight ring grabbing his hard shaft felt really good. He took it back out to his head and stopped before I told him to ease back in. He started back in and it was fine, rather nice until he was back to where he was originally. I stopped him again as the cramp started. It wasn't near as bad this time but still there.

I wondered if it would go away if he pushed passed it. I was afraid to try.

"Back out again," I said.

He did and I rather like it, very content for him to just fuck me with half his cock. The cramp, even less now, started again as he reached the point again. I didn't tell him to stop and I felt another inch pass into me. The cramping didn't get any worse but I told him to stop anyway as another inch entered.

"Fuck, Keri... almost all of me now," he said.

"That's enough... can you cum quick if you just go that deep?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"For sure!" he said.

He began, moving out and in, in a nice steady pace. The act wasn't lost on me. I realized I was taking my stepdad's giant cock in my ass for the first time and it wasn't killing me. I was making him happy, giving him what he wanted. Somehow my little body adapted to his monster cock, just like Mom's had. I played fast and furiously with my clit as he pumped me full of his cock over and over. Warmth and euphoria spread through my body as the two sensations of his cock in my ass and my hand on my clit mixed together. I was doing it and it was actually quite pleasant.