Stock Ch. 19-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers

Sean had expected Elizabeth to revive their wedding plans and coordinate things with Vanessa as soon as Dr. Lander gave the thumbs up. Instead, his fiancée was rather quiet and introspective. She simply held on to him every chance she could get to make sure that he was fine. She loomed over him like brooding mother hawk every moment they had together. The only reason she wasn’t with him now was because she had to go to work. Getting her out the door was difficult in itself; however, Sean had business of his own to take care of. He would get to it after he had a little nap; he was exhausted.

His nap didn’t last long. There were many things that he had planned for the day and he intended to take care of them promptly. He made a number of phone calls, many to concerned friends and coworkers. Eric was at Vanessa’s apartment, as expected, and was glad to hear that Sean was up and about. Derrick, too, was home. There was much to talk about. Cheryl had filed for a transfer and would most likely be attending a different college. She blamed herself for Sean’s injury and decided it best that she exit his life. Sean didn’t remember exactly what had happened but Derrick said that Sean had shoved Elizabeth aside from the oncoming car and had picked up and thrown Cheryl. The time it took to save both women gave Charles the time to hit him with his car. Sean thought about that for a moment. Yes, if he were made to make the same decision again he would not have done it any different. To him there would have been no other course of action.

With the phone calls taken care of, Sean slowly got out of bed, dressed, grabbed his cane, and awaited Elizabeth’s return. She came directly home as soon as work was finished, as Sean knew she would. He noticed how her face was drawn and tired from the strain of the past week coupled with the pressures caused by a workload long neglected. But as soon as she opened the door Sean watched all of the chronic worry lines and creases melt into wonderment.

Sean had drawn the shades closed so the low summer sun didn’t enter the living room. Instead, the place was aglow with hundreds of tall white candles prancing atop their wicks. The couches had been moved aside and the dining table was heavily laden with silver domed trays atop a simple white tablecloth.

“Sean,” she whispered, but too astounded by the transformed room to say much else.

“Happy anniversary, ‘Liz.”

She dissolved in his arms and wept. She clung to him tightly as a month’s worth of strain and fear drained out of her. Sean could only imagine how hard it had been for her, as he lay comatose for the past four weeks. He cooed soft words in his lover’s ear and held her to him, doing what he could to blanket her with his strength and love. Finally, her sobs tapered off and her ragged breathing returned to normal. Sean looked down at Elizabeth and she smiled up at him.

“You are a remarkable person, Sean,” she remarked. “But you’re a little late.”

“Yeah well, I couldn’t help sleeping on the job for a spell. Sorry.”

“No apologies.”

Sean smiled at her and kissed her gently on the lips. “No apologies.”

Elizabeth looked about the room once more and commented on his impromptu redecorating. “Sean, you’re certainly in no shape to be moving the furniture,” she lightly chided.

“No kidding,” he replied. “That’s why I paid the caterers to do everything for me.” He flashed her a smile. “I set up all the candles, though. Now, how about some dinner?” Sean seated her at the table and opened the platters with a flourish.

“Oh, you’ve really outdone yourself this time, Sean,” Elizabeth lauded as her nose and eyes feasted on the meal before her. “All of my favorites. Chicken parmesan, Caesar salad, and quiche.”

“The tiramisu and cheesecake are in the refrigerator,” Sean added.

“Have I mentioned that I love you?”

Sean mimed as if he were thinking hard on the question. “Hmm, I think you might have mentioned something along those lines.”

Elizabeth reached over and pulled Sean in for a heart-bursting kiss. “Consider yourself thoroughly informed.”

“Hmm, I may need a reminder every once in a while.”

“Careful what you wish for.”

“Or I just might get it?” he grinned lasciviously at her. “I certainly hope so.”

“My, my,” Elizabeth teased. “Aren’t we in a playful mood?”

“I may not have been conscious for the past month but my body certainly knows that it’s been a long time from between your legs.”

Elizabeth smiled at him and licked her lips suggestively. “We could always skip the main course and move on to dessert.”

“Sorry, I simply wasn’t raised that way.”

“Your loss,” Elizabeth commented. “Because unlike you I was awake while you were asleep. And I have been conscious of every second I itched to have you in me.”

The playful banter was certainly getting out of hand and if it went any further Sean would be very tempted to throw this woman over his shoulder and carry her off to bed. Even now he was rigid in his pants. He shifted slightly in his seat to ease the tension. If Elizabeth noticed she made no sign of it. Sean sighed both with relief and a bit of regret as he poured out the wine. He really did want tonight to be special but at the same time he could hardly control his urges. Perhaps he shouldn’t have had that ginseng tea earlier in the afternoon.

Dinner was pleasant as they amicably chatted about mundane things. Sean always thought that that was a sign of a good working relationship, when the seemingly mundane things in their lives could sustain the interest of two mates. All dinner long they touched hands affectionately and looked at one another across candlelight as they talked. The glow of the apartment lent an alluring glow to Elizabeth’s face and Sean said as much to her, earning him a blushing smile.

He found the remote in his pant pocket and thumbed the button; soft jazz crooned slowly from the speakers of his prized stereo system. “May I have this dance?” Sean asked as he stood up, mustering all his strength to stand up without the aid of his cane. His left hip flared in complaint but Sean bolted the smile to his face and ignored the pain. He raised his hand invitingly.

The surprised smile on Elizabeth’s face made it all worthwhile. “I’d be delighted.”

Sean faltered for the briefest of moments as he circled the table to her but Elizabeth met him half way and supported him as they walked to the cleared center of the living room. They swayed gently to the music, nothing fancy; they were just holding on to one another as they reveled in their closeness. Forgotten were the memories of the recent past. Forgotten was the sharp stabbing in his hip. Just the wonderful woman whose warm breath caressed the bob of his throat and the silken black hair that cascaded down his chest.

They stopped rocking to the flowing music and held one another, the tune and dance forgotten along with everything else. Time slowed to a standstill and Sean nudged Elizabeth’s face to his. The kiss was gentle and warm, just like her. She parted his lips with her tongue probed tentatively and then pressed more boldly as longing memory flared like a birthing star. Sean exhaled through his nose and drew her in with aching arms. He felt her fingers clutch at his back and he tightened his embrace.

Elizabeth’s hands slid down and tugged urgently at his shirt. Sean let go of her and placed his hands calmly on hers. There was no need to rush. Well, maybe there was. But going slow would make it just that much better. Sean helped unbutton his shirt and shrugged it off then began working on Elizabeth’s own white dress shirt. He kissed every exposed inch as he went along, pausing to nibble and lick along the length of the valley between her breasts. It was Elizabeth’s turn to take off her shirt and Sean delighted at the view of her heaving breasts as she inhaled deeply with her desire. The simple bra was quickly discarded and left on the floor with the rest of their clothes. Immediately Sean covered her nipples with his mouth and relished in the pebbly texture as they hardened further in his mouth.

Elizabeth’s fingers twined in his hair and pulled him in harder to her long neglected breasts and moaned with need. Sean took his time as he ran his tongue over the hard nubbin in his mouth and sucked gently. Old instincts surged within him and he attempted to lift Elizabeth in his arms and carry her off to bed. Instead a searing spike of pain lanced through his hip and he was forced to put her back down with a grunt.

“Are you okay?” Elizabeth looked down at him, concern etched into her face.

Sean suppressed his grimace and put his best face on. “I’m okay. Either my hip still needs recuperating or you’re getting fat.”

“You’re hip still needs recuperating,” Elizabeth growled, daring him to say something.

Sean was smart enough to keep his mouth shut but he did smirk.

They chuckled warmly at one another. Elizabeth gave him a peck on the cheek and sauntered out of his reach with an extra sway to her hips. Sean took the hint and slowly chased after her. He rounded the corner and paused at the entrance to his bedroom to marvel at his lover’s delicious curves from behind as she unzipped her skirt and slid it over her hips. Elizabeth looked over her shoulder and arched her left eyebrow seductively. She hooked her thumbs inside her panties and slowly bent over and slid them to the floor. Sean’s member throbbed approvingly in his boxers and he undid the belt and waist of his pants to help relieve the pressure. He unzipped and shucked his pants and boxers as one. He dropped them to the floor and kicked them aside with his good left leg to send the useless clothing to the corner.

Sean strode up to the enchanting woman and looked deeply in her warm brown eyes. He kissed her. Their lips touched like the thousands of other times before. But it still felt new and exciting. His blood quickened and lit on fire as he reached out with one hand and caressed her cheek, her neck, and a breast. His other arm snaked about her waist and stroked the small of her back. Desire caused his hand to drift lower and cup her smooth bottom. He felt her leg raise and curl around his thigh, causing her damp sex to drool on his thigh. In reply, Sean’s member quivered in anticipation as it contacted her taut belly. He felt Elizabeth’s small hands roam over his body, gliding over his chest and stomach. They weren’t as firm or as toned as before but Elizabeth still moaned appreciatively. Her hands continued to explore his abdomen then continued further down. She grasped him firmly in her dainty hand and gave him a gentle pump and a squeeze. Elizabeth stepped back and tugged Sean along as she lay back on the bed.

That was the end of the foreplay. Elizabeth guided him into her and sighed in satisfaction as he slowly slid all the way in. Sean took a deep breath so as to not risk losing it. She felt so wonderfully hot and wet wrapped around him. After regaining some control, Sean sawed in and out of her steadily. Unfortunately the position and repetitive motion had caused his hip to sing out again and he had to stop and rest inside of her for a moment for the pain to recede. Elizabeth looked at him worriedly for a moment then smiled as she hooked her legs around him and turned him over onto his back. She straddled him and rocked back and forth on his hardness. Sean sighed contentedly as the tension was relieved in his right hip and he lay back to enjoy the sensations that washed over him. He used the respite to snatch the other pillow and prop his head up a little better so he could reach up and play with Elizabeth’s wonderful breasts. She bit her lower lip in pleasure and sped up her rhythm. She forced him into her with abandon and soon worked up a thin sheen of sweat across her body.

Sean continued to massage and gently pinch her nipples as he watched the erotic play before him. She was now pounding at him ferociously as incoherent growls escaped her clenched teeth until, with one final convulsive push, her body went rigid while internally she undulated wildly. His cock twitched with the wonderful milking sensations until he too succumbed to a heavenly release. He poured into her and felt Elizabeth shudder again until she collapsed atop him. Her legs gripped him and seemed to try to squeeze every drop from him by sheer force. He complied and emptied himself with several heavy jerks.

They lay sweat soaked and panting for several moments before Sean could manage to shift his head to gently nibble on her ear lobe. The hazy brain cloud that always descended on him after a session of good sex began to settle on him but he willed it aside and kept busy by caressing the delicious body enfolding him. She stirred slightly from his attention and began kissing his neck. Sean almost slipped out of her as he softened but Elizabeth shifted closer and squeezed those wonderful internal muscles of hers and held him inside.

“I’ve been without it for too long,” Elizabeth mumbled tiredly. “No way am I going to let it go now.”

Sean chuckled at her…tenacity and slowly began to harden again from the feeling of her sensational grip. He rocked his hips slightly and soon was at full attention. “I too miss being where it’s nice and cozy. I think I’ll stay for a bit.”

“You’d better,” she moaned slightly as he flexed his member inside her. She began pumping her hips slowly and again gave him a heart-lurching squeeze.

Sean gasped from the wonderful sensation. “Gods, ‘Liz. I just got out of the hospital. No need to give me a heart attack and send me back.” She answered with a sultry laugh and ground her hips to his.

They made love one more time before Sean collapsed in exhaustion. The morning’s physical rehab coupled with the busy day planning for the evening had drained most of his energy. His midmorning nap did little to refresh him. Elizabeth delightfully consumed the last of him in an orgasmic tour de force. Sean slept with a wide grin on his face.

Chapter 32

Sean woke up groggily early in the morning to Elizabeth twirling his hair playfully with an idle finger. He gave an exaggerated yawn, sat up and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and in the process managed to get her teasing finger out of his gigantic cowlick. They snuggled for several moments in the perfect silence of the morning, which was broken only by the occasional twittering of a solitary bird. Sean savored the sensation of her naked body curled up against him as a connoisseur would savor wine.

Elizabeth broke the perfect moment and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before getting out of bed to perform her morning ablutions. Sean cried out as the cold morning air rushed in to fill Elizabeth’s void beside him. He closed his eyes and counted to ten before slipping out of bed himself. He played around with her hair and tickled her as she brushed her teeth. She specked the mirror with paste, turned and gave him a sharp swat on his behind for his molestation as he ran to start the shower.

Sean was forced into the cold spray from behind and shouted in surprise as Elizabeth giggled and taunted him. She eventually joined him once the water heated up to her liking and they had a delightful time washing one another. The two spent a wonderfully idyllic morning together sharing breakfast and chatting before sadly separating when Elizabeth had to rush off to work. Conversely Sean had a free schedule. The day before was the last day of physical therapy and he had a small bottle of painkillers handy in case his hip hurt him too much. Tomorrow he would get back to work and see if it were possible to complete his classes for the quarter. But today was all his.

He wondered momentarily what he should do. He decided on something that he hadn’t done in the longest time since he met Elizabeth. Sean walked into the weapons room and looked at the walls.

***

Elizabeth slipped into the apartment quietly. Work was relatively quiet and she found it difficult to distance herself from what had been frightfully occupying her mind. She dropped her purse on the dining table and padded into the bedroom. Sean was asleep. She smiled sadly at his peaceful slumber. He was such a wonderful man. Elizabeth wondered what she had done to deserve him. Then she considered the things of everything that she had done to deserve him. She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked his soft hair. Sean roused at her gentle touch and looked up at her.

“Hey there, Beautiful.”

“Hey there yourself, Handsome,” she answered and forced a smile. “How was your day?”

“Oh, nothing special. Just lazed about a bit and decided to take a short nap. By the way, what time is it?”

“A little after five.”

Sean grunted and sat up. “Well, we still have plenty of left-overs from last night. How about we warm them in the oven and call it dinner.”

“Sounds fine,” she replied. Elizabeth gave him a quick peck on the cheek and got up. “I’m going to hit the shower.”

“Mind if I join you?”

“Hmm. Yes, I do mind, you better get started on dinner. I’m famished.”

Sean sighed and rolled out of bed. “Yes, dear.”

Elizabeth stripped quickly and stepped into the therapeutic spray. Water cascaded over her naked body as she washed and worked out some of the tight muscles in her back that had added to her grumpiness. When she got out she gave herself an appraising look in the mirror. She had lost some weight after the past month’s catastrophe. Her skin was slightly paler than she last recalled and she seemed a little bonier too. The circles that had been there for a month, hung beneath her eyes had lightened but were still apparent. Perhaps with a bit more rest they would go away, perhaps. Her thoughts gnawed at her.

Elizabeth bundled her hair atop her head in the magical fashion women innately know how to do and slipped on some comfortable gym shorts and t-shirt. She found Sean in his favorite apron sporting a ‘Kiss the Cook’ sign emblazoned across it as he read the label on a bottle of white. She decided to heed the advice and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

They chatted quietly and made small talk for most of the meal until Sean finally put his fork down with a certain finality.

“So, what’s really on your mind?”

Elizabeth was brought up short by his sudden query and had to fumble for a response. Sean gazed at her inquiringly and waited patiently for her response. She bit her trembling lower lip nervously as she swatted at the fear that had been worrying at her all this time since her vigil began by his hospital bedside. “Sean, do you still love me?”

She watched as startlement stretched across Sean’s face and he immediately strained out of his seat, limped around the corner of the table, and sat next to her.

“What kind of question is that? Of course I love you.”

Elizabeth shivered at his words like an autumn tree grasping on to its last leaves in the wind. “It’s just that…” Elizabeth stumbled over her emotions and unconsciously rubbed the polish off the silver fork in her hand. “I mean, ever since we met you’ve been threatened and have gotten into all sorts of trouble. Charles has attacked you and has harassed us several times, you’ve lost some of your friends, Cheryl is now entirely out of your life, Charles again tried killing you with his car, and then he tried one more time at the hospital. Sean, I think it would be better for you if we stopped seeing each other.”

She couldn’t bring herself to look in his face for a trace of agreement or any other response from him that would validate her theory. Instead she continued to try to squeeze the silverware in her hand to jelly as she stared resolutely forward at the half-eaten plate of food before her. The infinite silence that stretched between them scraped against her spine as she endured the frightful strain of waiting.

“You know, you are probably right.” Elizabeth’s head snapped up in horror at his words. “But that doesn’t mean that’s what I’ll do.” She studied Sean’s every detail as he sat back, his focus lost in some half-forgotten memory. “While I was in my coma, or perhaps immediately afterwards, a lot had changed in me. Like you said, we’ve been threatened with our lives and I was nearly killed when Charles ran me over. But then all I have to do is take a look at you or even just remember your smile and it’s all okay.”

LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers