Stranger Than Truth Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy Valerie. Let yourself relax."

"Master, that was so incredible! And I'm not afraid!"

Valerie started to shed tears of joy. Charles smiled as he continued to caress Valerie's legs and ass. Slowly, Val came back down to earth. When her breathing had returned to normal, she asked, "Master, may I ask for something?"

"Of course Valerie. Of course, I may say no."

"That goes without saying, Master. Will you fuck me? I want to feel you inside me while I'm helpless to take part in it."

"It's already on the agenda, slave."

Charles released her from the table and led her to the stocks. Over the past few months, the stocks had become her favorite form of bondage. She had fallen in love with the helpless exposure that being locked into that ancient punishment device gave her. The result was Valerie bent over at the waist, her hands and head locked into the frame of the device, while her legs were spread far apart by the foot locks. The anticipation of feeling his cock sliding deep into one of her openings had Val juicing up again.

What she felt instead was Charles' hands. Her Master caressed her helpless body with soft, slow strokes. The arousal that had begun to reassert itself was given a jump start. Tingles ran across her skin as the talented fingers played with her nerve endings like a cat playing with its prey. Her hands grasped at the air and her body writhed towards his hands, trying desperately to increase the sensations that were driving her wild.

"Master, please fuck me. I need to be fucked."

"Not yet, slave. You're not ready yet."

As the ache in her cunt grew, she thought, "Not ready yet! What does he want?" Val realized that he intended to tease her to the brink of her ability to stand it. It was a teasing that she both craved and dreaded. When it was followed by a climax, the orgasm was spectacular, an event that left her weak from pleasure. When the orgasm did not follow, she felt the most intense frustration ever. Val had yet to be able to predict which would happen.

Knowing she was completely out of control, she let herself sink into the pleasure that was building inside her. Soon she could feel fluid dripping down her legs, matched by the sweat dripping from her forehead. She could not control the whimpering that escaped from her lips. Tears of need filled her eyes, effectively blinding her. When the touches stopped, she cried out, "Master, please!"

"Who are you, Valerie?"

Valerie gasped her response. "Your slave, Master. Your plaything."

"What do you want?"

"To be fucked. Please fuck me Master."

"What does that make you?"

"Your slut, Master. Your helpless and needy slut." The humiliation of being forced to admit her status drove her arousal even higher.

Charles stroked her face. Valerie kissed his hand when it came into range of her lips.

"What if I want to spend the rest of the night teasing you?"

Val cried at the thought, yet lowered her head, whispering, "Then that's what I want from you, Master. I want to please you, to make you happy. If my unmet need is what you want, then I will suffer under your hands."

Charles did not respond to that answer. The next thing Valerie knew, his cock brushed against her cheek. She turned her head enough to take it into her mouth, running her tongue over the head. She smiled at the jerk that it made in response. Val sucked on it, letting him push deep into her mouth. He grasped her hands and began to thrust against her, fucking her mouth with increasing speed. Valerie tried to relax her throat to give him full access. Occasionally, he would push in and hold it, blocking her throat until she started to gag.

After five minutes, he pulled out, leaving Valerie panting. She groaned when his hands returned to her body, driving the arousal that had begun to subside back up. This time, her breasts and pussy received the occasional fleeting caress, sending her on a roller coaster of sensation. Soon, she was whispering, "Please Master," over and over.

"Hold perfectly still, Valerie."

"Yes, Master," she gasped. Her body resisted her attempts to still its motions. When she felt his cock press against her pussy lips, she tensed, fearful of moving and causing him to pull away. Tears of joy flowed from her eyes as she felt his tip press against her cunt lips. She held herself tense, not letting any movement spoil the fucking that was coming her way.

Slowly, the prick at her gate pressed inward, filling the aching emptiness that had come to define her cunt. Her fists were balled up and her face scrunched in the effort to hold still. Soon, but not soon enough, in her opinion, she felt his body against hers, holding itself still as well. She risked a plea. "Master?"

"Don't cum, Valerie."

Valerie moaned in response. Charles started to thrust against her with long, slow strokes. Her pussy lips grabbed at the cock in her, ignoring his order to not cum. She could feel every inch as it passed through her opening, driving her crazy with lust. She was aware that her ability to hold off her own orgasm was simply not there. It was coming and she could not stop it.

When she felt the first pre-orgasmic quivers, she wept and cried out, "Master, please stop. I'm going to cum. Please don't make me cum. Don't make me disobedient."

Charles thrust into her and held himself there. "You don't want to have an orgasm?"

"Oh God, Master. I want it, I really do. But I want to be obedient too."

"Obedience is more important than your pleasure?"

"Yes Master!" she cried out. "I want to obey more than anything."

"Then obey me."

With that, he reached under her and pressed her clit, rubbing his fingers over the slick pleasure organ. With long slow strokes against it, he drove Valerie wild with pleasure and fear. She could feel the tension building up in her pussy, the verge of an orgasm starting to build.

"Please Master, I can't stop it. Don't make me disobey you. I want to obey. Please help me to obey!" Valerie wept.

Just when she was sure she would fail, the sensations stopped. A wail of happiness and frustration burst forth from her. As she started to come down from her high, an almost painful process. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, pussy juice and tears. Her hair was plastered against her face.

"You are mine, Valerie.

"Yes, yours Master."

"You receive pleasure at my whim."

"Yes, Master."

His hand stroked her clit again as he said, "You cum when I say, not when you want it."

"Ahhh! Yes, Master."

"What do you want, Valerie?"

Unable to think of anything else, she cried out, "To please you, Master."

"Then take my cock and cum under its attention."

With that, he started thrusting against her again. His strokes were fast and powerful, slamming into Valerie. Val thrust back against Charles, a growl of need growing in her throat. In short order, her scream filled the basement as her body shook in a climax. Charles kept at her, pushing through her orgasm and sending her to another. In the midst of her second cum, Charles erupted into her pussy. She felt his cum pour into her and growled, "Yes!"

When he had spent himself, he brought his cock to her mouth and had her clean him off. Valerie had come to love that act of submission, using her tongue to clean the results of his use of her off of himself. She had even grown to like the taste. Once he was clean, Charles released her from the stocks and led her to the recovery room.

"Valerie, you'll drive home wearing only your jacket. I also want to you to sleep in the evidence of your use."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master, for taking my submission tonight."

"It was my pleasure, Valerie."

The tired woman slipped her jacket on, blushing when she saw that it came down to the level of her cunt, just barely covering it. If she dropped her keys, she would have to flash someone. On the drive, she could feel cum leaking out of her pussy. The enclosed space of the car trapped Master's and her scents. She felt as used and submissive now as she had when Fred and Daphne had taken her. It would only be when she woke, when she would realize that she had felt such deep submission without any real pain.

At the house, she found Sally right where she should be, in the kennel. Sally had put a leash on her collar and draped the handle over the door where Valerie could take it easily. Valerie took the leash and opened the door.

"Come with me, Sally. I have something special for you."

Following, Sally asked, "Did you enjoy yourself Mistress?" The aroma of sex was heavy in the air.

"Yes, very much. Kneel down."

Sally knelt. Valerie slipped her jacket off, throwing it to one side. Charles' cum was plainly visible on Val's legs and pussy.

Sally smiled. "Mistress, is that…"

"Yes, Master's cum in and on me." Valerie pressed against the back of Sally's head. "Drink up, little one."

Sally licked and sucked at the cum that was presented to her. Sometime during the process, Valerie lay down on the bed and let her slave's attempts to reach every last drop of Charles' cum bring her to another orgasm. The couple fell asleep, each in the arms of the other. Sally's head was buried in Valerie's hair, the scent of her Mistress and lover a soothing sleep aid.

*

I want to apologize for how long I've made everyone wait. I won't bore you with details, but between my life and D's life, it took this long to write and proof this latest chapter. In fact, this is only half of chapter 5. I decided to post it now instead of making you wait another week or two. I expect to have the second half of chapter 5 up in a couple of weeks and the final chapter of Island Slave a couple of weeks after that. The good news is that I expect to be back to a more regular schedule again. Remember, I look forward to your comments.