Stumped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and nibbled at his earlobe. "Hm, you're not so bad yourself."

Happily I munched at Hank's ear, enjoying his responsive groan, his hands hungrily feeling along my velveteen bodice. He was far stronger than I, yet in a giddy paradox, I knew I was turning his knees to water. I nosed around at the nape of his neck, parting the soft brown hairs with my face. No cologne interfered with my interrogation. Mmmm. I inhaled his unique signature of musk and mild shampoo. Nice.

He rolled his head around, inviting me to his throat. I started just under his earlobe and followed the ridge of his jaw like Pocahontas on an expedition. With the tip of my tongue I traced a path through his territory, taking mental pictures of his texture and heat. I rubbed my lips against the grain of his facial hair, just to enjoy the living sandpaper.

When I got to his mouth, he kissed me, then surprised me: he gripped my waist in his hands and lifted me up onto that marvelous, gazillion-dollar desk. My eyes widened. Here!

"How much do you think this desk cost?" he smirked.

"I dunno. Quarter mil?" I shrugged.

"Well, we helped pay for it. Let's enjoy it!" And he dove in for another snack, this time following the daring curve of my neckline.

I giggled in the shared delirium and wrapped my legs around his waist, gasping and letting out soft little squeals of joy as he played with my décolletage. He backed away and met my eyes with a wicked, delightful gleam that made me squirm. Rather than unzipping my costume, he boldly dipped in a hand and brought up my breast.

The laughter evaporated in my throat and gave way to glowing lust. "Mmmm..." I growled as he sucked my nipple. His belt buckle drove hard against my crotch. The wetness of my body through my tights was probably doing a good job of polishing the silver.

For several delicious minutes we held that pose. He Hoovered my breasts while my legs embraced him tightly. Every so often, he nipped at my nipples, or flicked the hard tips with his tongue. Then he held both my breasts in his hands, and buried his face in my bosom. He breathed in my skin-scent, as I had his.

I was really hungry now. I grabbed his flannel checked shirt and tore at it. His chest wasn't all that hairy, but it was hard. I wanted something else he had that was hard.

"Help me, with these, damn, buckles," I demanded. God! It would have been easier to break into Fort Knox. Belt buckle, buckles on the chaps, button, zipper... all he had to do was pull down my tights.

We were laughing again, little breaths of mirth, and then he released his cock, and we rollercoastered into the hot zone. I took him in hand and leaned down to kiss his mushroom. "Look at you, beautiful."

"Caroline..." He was hoarse with desire. In the back of my mind it occurred to me that this was the first time he'd said my name, and it was while we were engaged in some of the friendliest, naughtiest sex I'd ever enjoyed.

Hank looked ready to stagger. I gave him a bad-girl suckle to tease him before I kicked my tights off my feet. I laid back, elbows by my ribs, with my boobs draped over the Bavarian corset and my knees wide open. I wanted him to look at me, and he did.

It was nothing short of a glorious onslaught, the way his eyes traveled over my body. I could feel his gaze like a physical touch. Unlike most men, who were strictly T&A, he seemed interested in all of me. He placed his hands on my feet, his cock bobbing like a proud banner in the breeze, and looked at me starting from there: ankles, calves, knees...

He pushed up my skirts and stared at my sex in shameless lust. I exulted in it. Lightly with one hand he cupped my mound and ran his thumb in a vertical line. I hissed through my teeth, in agony to feel him inside me.

But he wasn't done. He studied my breasts as if memorizing every light blue vein that showed through my pale skin. Lightly he caressed the heavy rounds, as if he were seeing a woman for the first time. He admired my shoulders and arms, even considered my hands.

My heels were starting to slide on the lacquered surface. Again his boyish grin flashed, and he pulled out a couple of drawers.

"Wouldn't want you to fall." He put my feet in the drawers and lined me up.

The last thing I remembered was the sensation of paper, probably some kind of fancy stationery, sliding under my left foot, and then—Hank's cock was all that existed. My entire world was his staff breaking down my door. I could feel, rather than hear, the groans emanating from my throat.

It was the purity of it, just solid cock hurtling into my soaking pussy, and nothing else. God he was hard. Eventually I became aware of the cold desk under my bare butt. Hank pounded into me furiously, and the hardware on his clothing banged against my ass. He swelled, and if possible grew harder still. I knew he was about to let go, and the knowledge and the feel of him triggered my own orgasm. With a jagged wail, I arched my back into a rainbow. Hank made a noise like a vampire stabbed with a wooden stake. He impaled me completely, riding me while the little aftershocks rippled through my body.

I made a grab for his shirt, which he wasn't expecting, and he nearly fell on top of me. We giggled and I smashed a gratified kiss on his ragged mouth.

"Mmm, mmm," we said between kisses. We thanked each other with our eyes. He said my name again, the sweetest sound to reach my ears in a long time, and hugged me. It may seem odd, but I had the most wonderful feeling right then, as if I had just made a lifelong friend.

We hunted around until we found a box of tissues and cleaned up. I did not really want to put my tights back on, but neither did I want to advertise our adventure. Hank helped me struggle back into them. This was an exercise in pure silliness, but we kept at it until we were both vaguely presentable.

"Okay. Ready?"

I nodded. "All set. How about that ride home?"

Hank gave me a final, tender kiss, and let his fingers trace my jaw. "We'll have to do this again some time."

I kissed him back and swatted his sexy cowboy ass. "It's a deal. Let's get going, silly one."

He smiled and turned the doorknob. Nothing happened.

"What are you doing?, quit fooling around. Let's go."

"Uh, it's stuck."

"What do you mean, stuck? Turn it the other way."

He shrugged and stepped out of the way. "Here, you try."

I twisted the knob back and forth. Nothing. We were definitely locked in.

"Oh, shit!"

"Don't panic!" Hank lifted both of his hands, palms up. "Have you got your phone?"

I rolled my eyes. "Do I look like I have pockets in this thing? What about you?"

"It's in my coat."

"So is mine."

As one we turned back toward the desk. It took us a while to figure out how to call the house, from the house. Stanley and Linda had some kind of intercom thing set up. A decidedly tipsy person answered the phone in the kitchen and again, there was a delay while we convinced the party guest to get the host.

At last, the man with the keys to the kingdom showed up to set us free. Luckily he wasn't angry. In fact he laughed his ass off when we blushed and said we were just having a look around when the door closed behind us.

"Right!" he smirked. "I think your hose are on backwards, there, little missy."

That remark really did set my face on fire. Stanley led us a bit further down the hall to a spare bedroom. Coats were piled all over the bed. We found ours, and bid our host good night.

"Thanks for a great party."

"You're welcome, you love-birds. Come any time," he laughed, and then we were outside, just the two of us, in the clear cold night.

As we drove home we talked about the party and the clever costumes.

"Which one did you like the best?" I asked.

"I thought 'ding bat' was clever." This guy had taken all the logos off an old Batman costume, and attached a bell to his chest, the kind you ring to get a clerk's attention.

"How about you, what was your favorite?"

"I would have to go with Venetian Blind. He really looked like a gondolier, which I think he had to work at." That, and a pair of dark glasses and a cane, made me laugh. I'm a sucker for bad puns.

"So how do you know Stanley?"

Hank didn't take his eyes off the road. For the first time that evening, his face was completely devoid of happiness.

"He handled my divorce. 'Bout a year ago. You?"

"Same," I said quietly. I was thinking that I should have given Hank a chance a lot sooner. I bet he would have understood what I was going through. Well, maybe. Maybe we would have just rebounded. You never know.

Hank pulled up in front of my building and put the car in park. He dug around in his wallet and came up with a card.

"Here, I'd like you to have my number..."

I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?"

Possibly—was it still there? I put my hands in my pockets. There were dirty tissues and an empty cracker packet. Among the garbage I would have thrown out was a twin to the card he held.

"I have it."

* * *

This story was written for the 2007 Halloween Contest. A story needs 25 votes to qualify for the competition, so please vote!! Oh, I thank you. L8.

12