Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled Cindy off of me, slid down beside her, and kissed her again, our arms wrapped around each other as our hips pressed together. The kiss lasted minutes as our tongues sought each others throats, probing with a building passion.

I finally broke the kiss and sat up next to her, slowly running my hands across her shoulders, down to her breasts, lingering on her nipples before reaching for the top of her shorts. Cindy's eyes were locked on my face as I started to pull her shorts down. Her hips lifted off the bed, letting me slip her shorts over her ass and down her thighs. I didn't think it was possible, but my heart beat even faster as I realized she was giving herself to me, helping me remove her pants, giving me complete access to her.

I slipped the shorts off her legs, throwing her sandals to the floor with them. My hand slowly slid back up her right leg and over her thigh. I watched her eyes close as my hand lightly crossed her hips. They lifted, pressing against my palm as my hand crossed the soft, curly, blonde hairs above her pussy. My hand continued down her other thigh, stopping above her knee before starting back up. My fingers slipped inside her thighs as my hand continued upward with a firm pressure against her thigh. Her legs opened as my hand neared her pussy.

I stared at her open legs, the lips of her pussy red and swollen, glistening with her juices. My heart pounded and my cock throbbed as I recognized her clit at the top of her dripping slit. I realized Cindy was watching me watching her as my hand got further up her thigh. I wanted to watch the expression on her face as I touched her, but could'nt pull my eyes away from my first look at a woman. I glanced at her face as my fingers reached the bottom her slit. As my fingers slowly ran up the open lips of her pussy, her legs opened wider. I continued to slowly run my finger tips up and down her swollen lips. My fingers were getting coated with her slick, hot juices and sliding deeper with each stroke. Cindy's legs slowly opened further as my caresses continued. I press my hand flat against her mound as two fingers slipped between her lips. Her clit slid along between them till it reached the base of my fingers and the tips rubbed and caressed her opening. Her hips were now rocking, pressing her pussy against my hand as my fingers slid down. Cindy closed her eyes, threw her head back and began moaning loudly. When I started rubbing my fingers quickly along the sides of her hard, swollen clit, squeezing it between them, her legs opened wider and her hips began a fast rhythmic thrusting. "Ooooh Yessss!" she moaned loudly. "Faster! Yes! Yessss!" she screamed as her hips bucked and thrust against my fingers. Suddenly she lifted her ass off the bed, grabbed my hand with both of hers, and pushed my fingers down and into her wet, hot hole. "OOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhh" she screamed as her back arched, hips lifted, and she pulled my hand hard against her pussy, my fingers being driven deeper inside her pulsing, squeezing hole! I looked at her face, her eyes clamped shut, her mouth open, moaning, and her face a bright crimson that seemed to extend down her neck and across her upper chest.

I sat stunned and amazed at the strength, intensity, and beauty of her organism. I had read about women cumming, but had never imagined it would be so utterly intense and indescribably beautiful.

Cindy's hips dropped back to the bed, her eyes sprang open and I offered no resistance as she pulled me down beside her, rolled me onto my back and quickly knelt beside my hips. I barely had time to lift my hips as she ripped my shorts down my legs and flung them to the floor. My cock, larger then it had ever been, stood straight up! Cindy wrapped both hands around it as she threw a leg over my hips, straddling me.

"Ohh, Steve, I need your cock in me NOW!" she screamed as she guided the large, swollen head to her now dipping pussy. She inhaled sharply as the head brushed across her clit. Seconds later, with the alignment right, her hips dropped and my cock was suddenly buried inside her!

The sensations racing through me were over whelming! Her pussy was so tight and hot around my cock! I could feel her squeezing me with her pussy as her weight settled on my hips. She planted a hand on either side of me, her breasts swinging over my chest, her nipples hard and swollen!

Cindy groaned as she pushed her weight down, driving my cock deeper into her pussy. As our hips met, she rolled her hips, grinding her clit into the base of my cock, stretching it as her belly pressed against mine. My hips slowly raised off the bed as my cock tried to push itself deeper and deeper into Cindy's clamping, squeezing hole. As my ass lifted off the bed, Cindy's full weight settled on my cock, her pussy pulsing and throbbing around me as her hips moved in small circles, grinding and rubbing her clit into the now soaked hair at the base of my cock.

When my hips settled back onto the bed, Cindy's lifted until only the swollen head of my cock was still inside her. I felt her pussy clamp and squeeze my cockhead before she slowly started to lower her hips. I lifted mine, slowly pushing my now pulsing cock deeper into her.

"Ooooh Steeeevee" she moaned as our hips met, her clit again ground against me and my cock swelled further as it pushed inside her grasping cunt.

Slowly at first, but with increasing speed, we moved. My hips lifting off the bed as she settled onto my cock, then dropping back to the bed as she lifted herself, clasping just the throbbing head of my cock inside her tight, dripping pussy. Faster and faster me moved. The sensations filling my cock and spreading through me were incredible, new, and overpowering. Added to these new sensations were the smells and sounds of our lovemaking as my cock pounded in and out of Cindy's pussy. The smell of Cindy, her sweat, and pussy juice combined with the sounds of the bed springs rhythmically squeaking, the wet, squishy sound of my cock moving in her pussy, and the thud of our hips pounding together were overwhelming.

My hips drove upward as the cum rushed from my balls, swelling and expanding my cock as it rushed upward, exploding the head as it shot outward, filling Cindy's pussy! Then again my cum rushed the length of my cock before exploding from the head, then again and again! As my orgasm subsided I became aware of Cindy, clutching my shoulders, grinding her pussy on my shooting cock, moaning loudly, engrossed in her own orgasm!

While our bodies stopped their convulsing, my cock continued to jump and bounce inside Cindy while her pussy bussed and vibrated around my cock. As Cindy sat up on my cock, I continued making it bounce inside her. "I feel that!" she smiled at me.

"And I can feel your pussy 'buzzing' around my cock!" I whispered to her.

"I think I'm still cumming a little!" she said softly with sound of awe in her voice.

I lay still, feeling the new and wonderful sensations as my cock slowly shrank, our mixed juices slowly flowing across my thighs and balls. We stared into each others eyes as we hugged each other and my cock slowly slipped out of Cindy's pussy.

"Cindy, I wish we had done this a long time ago!" I whispered before kissing her gently.

As our lips parted, Cindy smiled, stroked my hair and whispered, "Yes we should have, but we still have all summer, love!"

12