Summer of Innocence Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That’s it Amy. Just like that. Do you think you could do that to my cock?”

She nodded while looking into my eyes. I pulled my fingers from her mouth and guided Amy’s face to my throbbing manhood. She put her lips on me, then slowly opened her mouth and let me slide between them.

“Okay now, swirl your tongue across it and keep your lips pressed tightly,” I instructed. “Move it back and forth. That’s it. Rub you tongue just under the head. Oh, shit, you are a fucking natural.”

She quickly got the hang of it and began bobbing up and down on my shaft while swirling her tongue across the most sensitive parts. My cock head slammed against the back of her throat. Amy quickly figured out how to open her throat and take me down it. After working me for a few minutes her lips were pressed against my pubic hair with my cock fully embedded in her mouth and throat. I grabbed her head and started fucking her face. She took me deep in her throat on each thrust.

I pulled Emily over to me and started kissing her while Amy was demonstrating her oral skills. I shoved my hand down the back of her panties and caressed the smooth skin of her creamy ass with my fingers. Emily finally pulled away from the kiss to watch Amy my suck my cock. After a few minutes she said that she wanted to try again.

Emily’s mouth eagerly replaced Amy’s as soon as she pulled off me. This time she was determined to work me all the way down her throat and finally did after considerable effort. Amy put her arms around my neck and we began kissing. I could feel her naked tits pressing against me while Emily’s head kept bobbing up and down on my shaft.

My excitement level rose quickly. I could feel cum churning in my balls and knew I was about to explode into Emily’s mouth. I tried to warn her but she didn’t stop. Suddenly my head started spinning and all my energy rushed to my balls. My cock swelled. A powerful stream of cum blasted into Emily’s throat. Not expecting this, she gagged. My cock popped out of her mouth. I exploded a second time and splattered hot cream across Emily’s face and onto Amy’s luscious tits. Amy quickly bent over and put her lips over my gushing spout. I grabbed her head and filled her mouth with hot cum as I continued spurting over and over until I was finally drained.

Cum drooled from her mouth as I filled it, but she never pulled away. When I finally pulled out my cock she looked up at me with an open mouth full of cum and a puzzled look like what should I do now?

“Some girls like to swallow,” I told her. “You can spit it out if you want, but guys liked it best when a girl swallows.”

That decided it. She closed her mouth and gulped several times until it was gone. I stood there naked while my cock slowly deflated.

Chapter 4

The girls looked at each other like guilty kids getting caught stealing candy. They knew they had crossed a dangerous line and that there was still more to come. I asked Amy to take off her shorts. She looked over at Emily like she was seeking permission to take the next step. When she saw Emily standing there in her pink panties she reached down, hooked her thumbs in her shorts and slowly peeled them down her legs until they fell to her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood waiting for instructions on what to do next. I could see a large wet spot in the crotch of her white panties.

My cock stirred back to life as I stared at these two young and voluptuous virgins, both naked except for the tight cotton panties they were wearing. I stood before them completely naked with my cock hanging between my legs. I led the girls to the living room and sat on the couch between them, putting my arm around Emily and pulling her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. She swung a leg over my thigh. Her hard nipples pressed into my bare chest.

My hand slid down her back and under the waistband of her panties. I slid my middle finger down her crack, stopping briefly to massage her tight little rosebud. She tilted her ass upwards as my fingers probed lower until they found the moist folds of her virgin cunt. The tip of my finger slipped into her steamy slit. A moan escaped from her throat. I rubbed my finger up and down her slit and slowly worked it into her tight pussy. She gyrated her ass against my finger trying to force it deeper, but the angle wasn’t good.

I pulled my hand from the back of her panties and turned her on the couch with her back to me. I put my arm around her and slipped my hand down the front of her panties. Emily spread her legs wide to give me easy access to her virgin treasures. My fingers slid through the soft, sparse curls of her young pussy mound until they reached the moist folds of her cunt. The tip of my finger slipped into her steamy hole.

Emily lifted her ass of the couch and started furiously humping me. She was moaning and gasping, saying ‘yes’ over and over again. I slipped a second finger into her tight, slippery cunt, rapidly fucking them into her as far as they would go. At that angle my fingers slid over her slippery clit, adding to her pleasure.

I knew Emily would explode at any second. I was concentrating hard on getting her there when I felt something warm and wet envelop my cock. Amy, noticing that my cock needed attention after regaining its hardness, had decided to use her mouth to administer to my needs. Just then the tip of my index finger found Emily’s tiny clit. As soon as I started rubbing it she began to orgasm. She shrieked as her whole body bucked upward and stiffened. Her cunt actually sprayed small spurts of juice across my fingers and into her panties. She finally collapsed back onto the couch, exhausted and out of breath.

While Amy was furiously slurping away on my cock I reached down to fondle her luscious tits. Amy’s moans indicated approval. I leaned over until I could wedge my hand between her thighs. I pressed my thumb into the crotch of her panties. Amy responded by spreading her legs giving my fingers easy access to her pussy mound. I rubbed my fingers into her panties until I could feel her cunt juice seeping through. I quickly moved my hand up to her waistband and slipped it inside.

Amy was more developed than Emily was and had a decent crop of cunt hair compared to Emily’s sparse down. Her pussy was also hotter and juicier, and as my fingers dipped into her cunt they felt like they were on fire. Amy, with my cock still in her mouth, was moaning and gasping as she humped my fingers. I knew it wouldn’t be long before she had an orgasm.

I found her well-developed pleasure button. Amy reluctantly pulled off my cock and gasped for air. Her entire body shuddered in orgasm. A series of back-to-back orgasms followed. Juices steadily poured from her cunt, coating my fingers and drenching her panties.

I sat up and licked my fingers to get a taste of Amy’s virgin juice. My cock was standing tall as a flagpole and in desperate need of relief.

“Do either one of you want to try fucking,” I asked.

Amy looked over at Emily to see how she was going to respond. Emily bit her lip in thought.

“I don’t know if we should. I mean, I know we’ve been fooling around and stuff, but… well, I’m not sure about, you know… fucking.”

Emily stared at my hard cock poking up from my lap. She wrapped her fingers around it.

“Besides, it’s so big. I don’t think I could get it in me… not without it hurting.”

I could tell she was conflicted, but curious. She just needed a little push.

“Look, I’m just going to sit here. Why don’t you take off your panties, get on my lap and lower yourself until my cock rubs against your pussy. If you want to go further it’ll be up to you. You can stop anytime.”

“Well, I guess it won’t hurt to take off my panties. They’re so wet I may as well take them off anyway.”

She stood up, slipped her panties down over her ass and stepped out of them. She turned around and stood in front of me completely naked. I noticed that her pussy mound protruded well out from between her legs, something I had observed at the pool when her suit was wet. Her cunt was quite visible through the sparse blond curls covering it. I reached out and rubbed two fingers across her gash. She moved her pussy back and forth against me. I pulled my fingers away.

“Why don’t you climb up here and straddle me with your knees, Emily. We’ll take it from there.”

She perched with her pussy above my cock with a knee on each side of me. I kissed her neck and ran my hands down her back and over the smooth cheeks of her rounded ass. My fingertips traced down the valley between them. I kissed around to her ear. I took her hand and moved it to my cock, wrapping her fingers around it. I helped her guide the tip press to the swollen mound of her pussy.

“Okay, Emily,” I whispered, “Now rub it back and forth across your pussy, and when you’re ready you can lower yourself onto it. Just take it slow and easy. You can stop anytime.”

I put my hands on her tiny waist and helped her move back and forth lubricating my cock with juices seeping out of her cunt. When I thought she was ready I pushed up gently. I felt my engorged cock head wedge between her cunt lips and split apart her swollen pussy mound. Cautiously, she stopped moving until she was sure it wouldn’t hurt. Emily continued pressing down until the entire head of my cock was inside her. I pushed up into her and buried another inch inside her pussy.

“How does it feel?”

“It feels really good,” she said, “but there’s so much pressure.”

“Just go slow,” I told her.

She continued to slowly work me deeper until I felt my cock press against her cherry.

“Okay, this might hurt just a little. You have to bust your cherry,” I told her. “Lift up again and come down a little harder. When you feel a tiny little pinch your cherry will be gone.”

“Then I won’t be a virgin anymore,” she asked?

“That’s right.”

Emily lifted up and came down hard – much harder than she needed to. I hardly felt it as my cock punched through her membrane and sunk another two inches up her cunt. She lifted up and slammed down again and again and again until I bottomed out inside her body. Then she stopped moving.

“How does it feel?”

“There’s so much pressure, but… it feels soooo good. It’s like I’m all filled up inside. God, I’ve never felt anything like this before.”

I clamped my hands on her ass cheeks and rotated my cock around inside her. Then I lifted her up and started slowly thrusting my cock in and out of her cunt. Emily quickly figured out the rhythm and met my thrusts with her own. I stopped moving and let her ride my cock with her own rhythm, occasionally rotating it and moving it back and forth to increase the pressure on her sensitive cunt walls. I couldn’t believe how tight she was. Her pussy was cock milking my cock each time it went in and out.

Emily let out high-pitched squeals every time she impaled herself on me. She was working herself up to a big orgasm. I pressed a finger against her tight little asshole and rubbed it back and forth. As the tip of my finger popped in she went over the edge. Her shrieks became uncontrollable gasps and moans. Her body stiffened and shook. She dug her fingers deep into my shoulders as the orgasm consumed her.

It felt as though she was peeing on me as juices jettisoned from her cunt. Her orgasm didn’t last more than 30 seconds, but it was the most intense I had ever seen. It took every bit a self-control I had to keep from shooting my load into her tight little pussy. When Emily finally finished she collapsed onto my shoulder. I lifted her off me and rolled her limp body onto the couch.

Amy was standing in front of me with her hand in her panties and her mouth open. She had obviously been watching very closely and was in a state of high arousal from the pleading look in her eyes. My eight-inch cock was standing tall in front of her, glistening with juices from Emily’s cunt and pulsing with need.

“Would you like to try,” I asked.

Amy bit her lower lip and nodded her head.

“Okay,” I said, “but I’m going to do you different. It will feel just as good. Take off your panties and kneel on the floor facing couch.”

I got on my back and scooted my head between her legs just below her cunt. The lips were spread wide and peeked out between tufts of curly brown hair.

“Amy, I’m going to use my mouth to get your pussy ready for my cock,” I told her.

“What? I don’t understand,” she said confused

But as soon as my mouth clamped itself onto her pussy she was completely under my control. Amy mashed her womanly treasures onto my face. My tongue tasted her sweet nectar as it slid into her searing cunt. She started moaning and moving her pussy back and forth across my face as I sucked and licked her virgin cunt. I spread her ass cheeks and pressed a finger against her nut-brown sphincter until it popped through her ring up to the first knuckle.

Her moans and gasps told me she was near orgasm, but I didn’t want her to cum until I was fucking her. I slid out from underneath her and quickly crawled behind her. I lifted her ass and found myself staring at her glistening cunt suspended between her legs. I positioned my cock between the juicy lips and rubbed it up and down her slit until the head found her fuck hole. She easily accommodated me. I slid in several inches expecting to hit her cherry, but my cock just kept pushing deeper and deeper without any resistance. Something had been up there before, but I doubted it was a cock.

Amy’s cunt was much bigger than Emily’s, although still tight, and I was able to sink all eight inches in her without hitting bottom. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, slowly at first but with increasing tempo. Soon I was slamming into her repeatedly. Amy shrieked loudly on each deep thrust and clenched the couch. I pulled out and had her sit up on the couch.

I pushed her legs back by her shoulders and reentered her from the front easily sinking all eight inches on the first thrust. She wrapped her feet around my neck. Our lips met in a wet and sloppy kiss between her moans. My balls slapped against her slimy ass as I repeatedly slammed my cock in and out of her juicy cunt.

‘Something’s happening,” she said. “Oh my God… uuunnngggghhhh…”

Her fingernails clawed at my chest drawing blood. Her body started shaking. Her head thrashed back and forth. I could feel my own orgasm building, but I didn’t want to cum inside her. I noticed Emily sitting on the edge of the couch bent over to watch my cock slide in and out of Amy’s cunt. She slid to the floor and moved her face to within inches of my cock and Amy’s cunt, fascinated like a kid in an ice cream parlor.

I could feel my own release building. I started to pull out of Amy as my cock swelled but didn’t quite clear her pussy as the first jet sprayed out. It splattered against Amy’s cunt and asshole. Emily quickly positioned her face in the line of fire, so the second spurt splattered off her nose and forehead before landing in her hair. She leaned forward and put her lips around my cock, swallowing as quickly as I pumped. She continued sucking me dry until my cock started to wilt.

I probably could have gone another round, but it was getting late and I was afraid my parents might come home. I sent the girls on their way saying I would see them around.

Chapter 5

The next afternoon Amy came by after I got off work. I told her she shouldn’t drop by unless I invited her because my parents could be home. Luckily they would be gone for a few more hours.

“Did you enjoy yesterday,” I asked?

She nodded.

“What did you like most?”

“Well,” she said a little embarrassed, “I really liked it when you… used your mouth on me.”

I decided it was time she learned about sixty-nine. We went back to my room and started kissing. We fell on the bed. My hand went under her blouse and caressed her tits and nipples. Her hand went to my crotch and started rubbing the bulge in my shorts. My mouth found her nipple as my hand slid under her shorts where my fingers probed her moist cunt. She got my shorts unbuckled and wrapped her fingers around my already hard cock. I slipped off her shorts while she shed her blouse. I kicked my shorts off and was removing my T-shirt when I felt her lips wrap around my cock.

I spun around and pulled her legs over me until I was staring into her beautiful pussy. I spread her cunt lips and put my nose into her honey pot. I rubbed my entire face across her pussy before plunging my tongue deep into her fuck hole. My mouth and tongue were passionately French kissing her cunt, sucking and lapping the juices that seeped out. The gyrations of her ass and the muffled moans that escaped from her cock-filled mouth told me she was enjoying it. I was also getting a great blowjob from a very quick learner.

I spread Amy’s ass cheeks and moved my tongue up between them until it found her tight little virgin asshole. I flicked my tongue over it a few times and pressing the tip of my tongue against the opening. Now Amy was really moving her hips, obviously enjoying the reaming.

I put a finger in her pussy and juiced it up, then rotated it back against her asshole. Her tight sphincter finally gave way and the tip moved inside. I went back to sucking her pussy while I slowly work my finger deeper into her dark passage. Amy was unable to keep my cock in her mouth without gasping for air. My cock was coated with her saliva which had drooled all over my pubes and down my balls.

My finger was most of the way in her ass. I could feel her relax a little and was able to move it in and out slowly. My mouth found her clit, which I sucked between my lips while flicking my tongue over it. Amy didn’t have a chance. Cunt juice gushed into my mouth as she thrashed and grunted in a long, powerful orgasm.

I rolled her over and mounted her missionary style, slamming my cock deep into her belly on each thrust. Another orgasm washed over her. I rolled her onto her stomach, climbed up behind her and slipped my cock into her dripping cunt from behind. Watching my cock slip in and out of her love tunnel between the cheeks of her perfect ass was incredibly stimulating. I think she had another orgasm, but I wasn’t sure I could tell one from the next because she was screaming and shrieking constantly. I knew I couldn’t last much longer, but I didn’t want it to end.

I rolled her over on her back and straddled her stomach, placing my cock between her tits. I showed her how to press them together while I fucked her gorgeous mounds of flesh. She leaned her head forward so she could flick her tongue across my cock on each upward thrust. I could feel a huge cum churning in my balls. Amy was about to get flooded. I grunted as if in pain.

A powerful and steady stream of white goo splashed off her chin, up her nose and across her forehead. She lifted her head and opened her mouth, but the second blast hit her squarely between the eyes. I moved forward so she could take the rest in her mouth. I pulled out and shot the last few spurts over her tits. I had never cum so much in my life. Amy just gulped and smiled up at me saying she really liked that. What a slut!

Later that night Emily called and said she heard Amy was over without her. She asked if I could meet her at the playground near her house so she could even the score. When I pulled up she hopped in the passenger side of the car and told me she knew a place we could go. We ended up on a dirt road behind a green on the local golf course. We started kissing and feeling each other until my cock was in her hand and my fingers were buried up her cunt.

“How about sucking my cock like Amy did,” I asked?

“Okay, she said, “but I don’t have very long and I really want you to fuck me again.”

“In that case,” I said, “I’ll do something really special before we fuck. Get out of the car and take off your shorts and panties. Then get up on the hood on all fours with your ass facing me.”