The Big Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, my balls tightened and threw my head back and yelled, “Here it is, baby! Open your fucking mouth.”

I pulled my cock from her mouth and forced her head back by the hair. With my other hand, I grabbed my cock and pumped it furiously. I looked down at her beautiful face and deep green eyes staring up at me. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue sticking out. The first spurt shot out and straight into her mouth. She didn’t close her mouth, but swirled the cum around with her tongue, forcing some of it out and over her chin. The second and third huge spurts splashed over her lips and face up to her forehead. I slid my cock between her lips and shot the rest of my load in her hungry mouth. When I pulled it out, she left her mouth open and let the cum pour out and onto her tits jutting out below her chin. With both hands she began rubbing my cum into her breasts and nipples. I released my grip on her hair and dropped to my knees, exhausted.

“Oh man. Good work, honey,” Marlissa said, “that was hot.”

“Thanks, babe. I try,” I said with a wink.

Kyle said, “How did you know she likes it rough, Ian? I don’t remember telling you that. We only discovered it recently ourselves.”

“I don’t know, I just sensed it, I guess.”

“Well, darling,” Jody said as she wiped the cum off her face with a finger, then licked it clean, “you sensed it correctly. That was awesome. Your tongue is incredible, too. I squirted when I came. That doesn’t happen all the time, only when it’s really intense.”

“I love that. Marlissa’s the same way. I could drink either of you all day.”

“Okay,” Kyle said, “my turn. And, unless I roll something less than a two, I’m going to win this game.” We all looked at the board as Kyle rolled a 3. “Woohoo! The winner!”

Jody said, “Congratulations, stud! So, what do you have in mind for us, Mr. Director.”

“Well, well, well. Let me think a minute.” He glanced at each of us in turn, pondering the possible permutations. “Let’s just say,” he said finally, “that we’re going to offer the opportunity for a LOT of experimentation.”

Kyle stood up as Jody cleared the game board off the floor and out of the way. He then walked over to me. “Okay Ian, lay down on your back. We’re going to put you in a position to participate, but give you time to get your cock back up, okay?”

I laid down flat on my back. I was pretty apprehensive, but at this point, I was ready to try anything. I was pretty much past the point of no return. One look at the grin on Marlissa’s face and I could tell she was past that point as well.

“Marlissa, baby, come here.” Marlissa stood and walked to Kyle. Kyle took her by the arm and led her until she was standing with her feet by my head. “Get down on your knees and straddle his face. I know how much he loves to eat your pussy.”

“No problem. I love his tongue. Don’t you, Jody?”

“Absolutely,” she said.

Marlissa then kneeled and dropped her beautiful pussy down to my waiting mouth. In a remote part of my brain, I knew that she still had a partial load of Kyle’s cum in her cunt, but it just didn’t seem to matter at this point. Like the man said, it’s a time of experimentation. Her pussy lips were soft and pink and warm to the touch. She was still very wet, obviously excited by my performance with Jody. I slurped and licked at her juices and the occasional thick rivulet of cum oozing from her pussy. It was a heady mixture and I could already feel my cock stirring to life again.

“As for me,” he said, “I’m going to have another fuck at Marlissa’s tight pussy.” With that, he kneeled behind Marlissa as she was grinding on my mouth, and placed his hands on her ass cheeks. With his thumbs, he spread them to get a good rear view of me tonguing her pussy and her puckering pink asshole.

She looked back over her shoulder at Kyle and said, “A tongue and a cock at the same time. I don’t know if I can stand the pleasure.”

“Well,” Kyle said, “that’s not all. Jody? Please come here and kneel beside me.” As Jody was moving next to Kyle, he slid his cock into my wife’s sopping pussy. I felt his balls brushing over my forehead. I concentrated on tonguing her clit as I watched his thick cock slide in and out of her pink pussy lips. From this close, it was all I could see. Marlissa moaned and I felt her push back against his slow thrusts, grinding her clit into my tongue at the same time.

“Now, Jody. I want to put a finger in Marlissa’s tight asshole. But I don’t want to hurt her. Can you lube it up for me, please?”

Jody didn’t answer with words, she simply lowered her head down between Kyle’s stomach and Marlissa’s ass and then ran her tongue down the crack.

“Oh my god, oh my god!” Marlissa said, “Oh Ian, she’s got her tongue in my ass. Fuck that feels good. I don’t think I can take this much longer. I’m going to cum.”

“Not yet, my love,” Kyle said. “Go slow, people, we have lots to do.”

I let up a little on Marlissa’s clit and Kyle slowed his pumping cock. Jody continued to tongue Marlissa’s ass until it was wet and loose.

“Now, Jody, that’s good.” Kyle said, “Move over there and stand above Ian, straddling his waist. Now, sit down on him. If his cock gets hard, you let us know. You know what to do with it then, I assume.”

“You got it,” she said, and took her position on my groin area, facing Marlissa.

Kyle then placed his thumb over the entrance to my wife’s asshole. At first he just applied gentle pressure and rubbed Jody’s spit all around it. Marlissa was still, but was arching her back so that her asshole was more easily accessed. Kyle then slowly shoved his thumb past the entrance and inside. Marlissa grunted and then moaned in pleasure. Kyle pushed his thumb all the way in and pulled it back out again. He pushed it in and back out gain slowly, nice and easy. Marlissa began pushing back a little to meet his thrust.

“Shit, that feels good. Keep that cock in my pussy and finger-fuck my ass. Oh shit, this is incredible. Oh, lick me, Ian, suck my clit, baby.”

“Marlissa. Jody’s feeling a little left out. I want you to give her a nice kiss. Thank her for getting your ass ready for me.”

Marlissa hesitated. Jody reached out and placed a hand at the back of Marlissa’s neck, and pulled her close. Marlissa mumbled something that came out as more of a whimper.

“What’s that, baby?” Jody asked her in a sexy and soothing tone. “I couldn’t hear you.”

“Thank you, Jody.”

“Thank me for what, darling?” Jody said, inching her face closer to Marlissa’s. “Say it, baby.”

“Thank you for putting your tongue in my ass,” she said, her voice cracking at the end.

Jody’s lips were an inch from Marlissa’s when she said, “And you liked my tongue in your ass, baby? You liked it when I fucked your ass with my tongue?”

“Yes,” Marlissa sighed, her breath heavy.

“Yes, what?” Jody said, their lips almost touching, their breath hot in each other’s mouth. “Say it.”

“I loved having your tongue in my ass. I loved it when you were fucking my asshole with your tongue. I loved it when – mmmphh, mmmmmf.”

I assumed from the way she was cut off and the muffled groans coming from my wife that the tongue she loved so much in her ass, was now in her mouth. I couldn’t see what was happening, but the image in my mind was highly arousing. I felt my cock getting hard beneath Jody’s warm crotch.

Jody broke the passionate kiss with Marlissa and said, “Houston, we have lift off!” She reached down between her legs and guided my cock into her dripping pussy. It was tight, wet, and hot. I moaned into my wife’s cunt as I felt Jody’s ass cheeks settle over my balls. The feeling was exquisite. I had my cock buried deep in one luscious pussy and my mouth on another. Life was good.

“Come here, baby, try these, now,” I heard Jody say. “Ian, your beautiful wife is sucking on my tits. She’s licking my nipples and teasing them with her teeth. I think she learned a lot watching you. Mmmmm, that’s good, baby.”

Kyle then said, “Jody, stay on Ian’s cock, but spin around. I think Marlissa would like to return a favor to you, now.”

I heard Marlissa gasp slightly. I felt Jody spin on my dick and face away from me, still sliding up and down. She leaned forward, bending my cock at an extreme angle, but not painfully so. But this new position gave clear access to her tight brown asshole.

“Go ahead, darling,” Kyle said softly, “put your tongue in Jody’s ass. Fuck her ass with your tongue like I’m fucking yours with my finger.”

I felt my wife lean forward and soon I distinctly heard her wet sucking and slurping sounds. Jody was moaning and pushing back and forth on my cock. I felt juices from her pussy dripping down to my balls, and I also felt Marlissa’s hot saliva dripping down the crack of Jody’s ass onto the front of my cock. I had to see this. I gently pushed Marlissa’s ass up a little off my face so I could peer down my body. I saw a tight pussy sliding up and down my glistening cock and my wife’s tongue sliding in and out of a wet asshole.

Suddenly, Jody pulled off my cock and raised her ass higher in the air. “Lick my cunt, Marlissa. Suck my clit. Put your fingers in my ass and fuck me, while you suck my cunt.”

I watched as Marlissa leaned forward and covered Jody’s gaping pussy lips with her mouth. She slid one, then two fingers into Jody’s ass and began pumping them in and out while lapping at her cunt. Not wanting to leave me hanging, God bless her, she reached down with her other hand and began jacking my stiff cock.

The sight was amazing. My wife had her fingers buried in another woman’s ass, her tongue in a sopping pussy, and she was jerking my cock like there was no tomorrow. I looked back above me and saw Kyle’s cock still pounding into my wife’s pussy and his thumb pumping in her asshole. Suddenly, Kyle pulled his cock out of Marlissa’s pussy and a stream of pussy juice and left-over cum ran down her slit, over her swollen clit and onto my lips and chin. Without thinking, I stuck my tongue out and lapped at the salty-sweet mixture. It was strange and familiar all at the same time and not entirely unpleasant. Kyle removed his thumb from Marlissa’s ass and pushed the tip of his cock against her puckered hole. Marlissa tensed and froze for a second, then relaxed. As soon as the tip of his cock cleared the entrance, Kyle shoved it all in in one stroke. Marlissa squealed into Jody’s pussy, but kept sucking and licking and fingering. I watched as his cock slid in and out of her tight ass, the pink rim puckering in and out with each thrust. Juice was still flowing steadily from her cunt onto my face and I did my best to lap up every drop.

Jody’s grunts and moans started getting louder and higher. “Aaaaaahhh, yeeeesssss, fuuuuuuckkk mmeeeeee!” she shouted. “I’m cuuuuummmiiiiinnngggg!”

Marlissa kept her mouth clamped to Jody’s pussy and kept fucking her ass with two fingers. Jody convulsed several times and I heard my wife gag just a little and gurgle. I felt hot juice drip onto my stomach and realized that Jody’s pussy must be gushing girl-cum. Marlissa kept her mouth working on her pussy and I could hear her sucking and swallowing and swallowing and sucking. Then Marlissa began a high-pitched squeal that went louder and higher. Her hips started bucking and she pressed her cunt to my mouth and began grinding feverishly. Kyle’s balls were flopping all over my face as he pounded into her ass faster and faster. I heard him growl and knew he was about to blow. I pushed my tongue deep into my wife’s pussy and felt her muscles clench around it as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. Her juices were pouring down my throat and all over my face. She was squirting heavily. After a few last spasms, I felt her relax and lift her pussy from my face. I look down my body and saw her gazing wearily back at me between her legs. She was spent, but had a big grin on her wet face. Jody was slumped forward on my legs, not moving, but breathing heavily.

Kyle suddenly shouted out and pulled his cock from Marlissa’s ass. “Fuck, I’m cumming!”

Marlissa climbed off me and turned around. She reached out and grabbed Kyle’s cock in her hand. “Let me,” she said. She then leaned down and sucked the head into her mouth, still pumping it rapidly, inches above my face. I started to move, but she put a hand on my chest, obviously wanting me to stay put. She sucked and pumped his thick cock until he threw his head back and howled. My wife then pulled her mouth off his cock, but kept pumping it, and pointed it at my face. The first spurt splashed over my lips and chin and even down to my neck and chest. Marlissa adjusted her aim and opened my mouth with her other hand. The next shot hit my tongue and the back of my throat. I closed my mouth to swallow before choking, but she pulled my mouth open again. She then pulled Kyle’s cock and he leaned forward. My wife then guided Kyle’s spurting cock into my mouth. I closed my lips around it and sucked it in as far as it would go. He came for what seemed like forever. Spurt after spurt shot into my mouth as my wife pumped the base of his cock and balls. “That’s good, darling, suck that cock. Drink his cum. You’re a good cocksucker, sweetie. Swallow it all, baby.” She kept pumping and I kept sucking until the last drop slid down my throat. Kyle slowly pulled his spent cock from my mouth and my wife leaned down and licked up the sperm that was on my chin, neck, and chest. I looked over to see that Jody have revived and was kneeling next me on the other side. She joined my wife in licking up the copious globs of Kyle’s cum on my body and face, then moved down my body and engulfed my cock.

That was all it took. I exploded. Jody jacked my cock with the tip in her mouth as I arched my back and dumped another load. Fireworks went off in my head and trains rushed through the room. When I was done, she pulled her mouth off but kept it closed. Jody then lifted Marlissa’s chin up with her finger and covered her mouth with her own. I could clearly see they each had a mouthful of cum and were stirring it around in each other’s mouth with their tongues. They sucked and swallowed and moaned until all the cum was gone. As they broke the kiss, several strands of sticky goo stretched and eventually broke between their wet mouths. I nearly came again at the sight.

Kyle was the first to speak. “That was great, guys. Ian, you okay? Are you going to be fucked up for life or anything?”

“No, buddy, I don’t think so. It was all good, as far as I’m concerned. Experimentation is good, right? Marlissa, are you okay, baby?”

“Oh yeah,” she said with a smile. “I’m great. Sore, but great. Thanks Jody. Kyle. This definitely opened up a whole new world for us.”

Jody said, “Anytime, girlfriend. You guys are hot. I hope we can play again sometime. Soon!” We all laughed.

I said, “I think we need to find a copy of that game for home, don’t you Marlissa?”

“Absolutely.” She turned her head as if thinking about something then said, wiggling her eyebrows up and down, “John and Amy!”

I said, “Jason and Lisa!”

“Oh yeah,” she said, “Lisa is a hot little bitch. I’d love to grind my pussy into her face.”

“What?” I asked incredulously. “You’ve thought about this before? I always thought you wouldn’t go for it.”

“I just never had the nerve to try it. Too scared. But after meeting Jody here, I knew I wanted it. I wanted it bad.” Jody smiled at her.

“Wow,” I said, and shook my head.

We all got up and put our clothes on. We fetched fresh drinks from the bar and walked out onto the patio to watch the stars. This was going to turn out to be the best vacation ever.