The Brat's New Roller Skates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles had become a wonderful pussy eater while he was gone, as Marie's grinding hips told him. Succulent juices gushed into his mouth as she reached climax. The taste set him off, the smell of war never to return.

His body exploded as she drank from his cock like a straw, some oozed passed her bobbing lips. She had told him about the flavor. He must have masturbated before coming over because it was the sweetest she's ever had.

They stopped only to eat dinner, then ran right back to finish the evening right. Marie allowed Miles into her pussy not as a customer, but as a friend.

Miles found it to be quite a different experience from anal sex, it was tighter and more intense. But he would forever be an ass man, and he insisted on doing that later. She couldn't agree more.

Morning found them dressed and in a long, quiet embrace. The November sun filled the room as now visible motes of dust settled. They kissed goodbye before he left, he didn't want to leave.

It looked as though she wouldn't let him leave, as she clung to him in the doorway. Finally she released him and they kissed one more time, she sniffled a little as their faces rubbed together.

Miles made his feet start moving, and was soon walking backward waving and almost smiling, "I'll always remember you Marie." He walked to the top of the stairs, then looked back. Her door was closed and she was gone. He stood for a moment reflecting, when he heard soft sobbing behind it. He knew just how she felt.

He descended the stairs and back into civilian life. Moving back home, but to the city, he had many jobs before working for the Molsons. The job wasn't challenging but it was a job.

Mr. Molson was a good man and made sure Miles was kept happy. He was a bit of a coward, and when the war came, he was no where to be found. So he admired Miles for what he went though, and still goes through because people can be so ignorant sometimes. They were as friendly towards each other as a boss and employee could be.

Frenzied, muffled cries woke him from his reverie, as he looked down into the worried face of Becky Molson. Then he remembered the lesson he was teaching her, and redoubled his pace. Her head started retreating behind the bars from his fierce missle attack, her ears bending forward. Still no advance.

Becky was worried. It hurt a little sure, but he had been pounding away for close to ten minutes when he seemed to wander off, she had to get his attention somehow.

Now he was back and she relaxed, she found she could handle a little pain. She looked up at his face, it was in a grimace of deperation. Becky found herself feeling lucky that someone would try that hard to get her free from the bars, she doubted anyone else would. And he was trying so very hard.

The metal bars squeaked and sung as Miles kept steady on the railing. Becky had turned on the suction now that he was fully there, and he started feeling lightheaded.

"I'm gonna show you a little trick an old friend of mine showed me, but you have to close your eyes." He sounded like he was going to explode.

Becky was confused, was she supposed to see a trick or close her eyes? She decided to close her eyes because he told her to.

Miles stroked his cock before her and aimed his grease gun, little strokes near the tip triggered him off. He blasted Becky's pretty little face, she shook with anticipation and curiosity as to what was really happening, but kept her eyes closed. He rained white love all over her face, and near the bars. When he was done, she was a perfect mess. He wiped the sticky goo from her eyes.

"Well now Becky, I think I greased you up pretty good," he almost laughed.

Becky looked up at him, then down to his cock and noticed a pearly drop seep from the hole, "Hey, that's the stuff the magician told me was a pearl necklace!" She tasted it. "Yep, that's the same stuff, but sweeter."

With a slight push to her forehead she popped out with a wet SCHMUNG.

"Oh thank you Miles, thank you." She clumped to him on her skates and hugged his middle happily.

"You are very welcome Miss Becky, it was my pleasure. Now, you gotta rub that in, it'll do wonders for your skin, and may help out that blemish you got on your nose." Miles laughed to himself but was sincere because he knew it could. After she rubbed it in he said, "Now go see how your pa's doin', okay?"

Becky nodded, smiled and said, "I will, thank you again Miles." She skated gracefully away, cum still dripping from her face.

He briefly thought about leaving and never coming back, but he was a man and could face any obstacle. So, he went on working.

It was close to quitting time when Mr. Molson came to the back. "Miles, we need to talk."

Oh oh, Miles thought. He turned to face Edwin. "What do we need to talk about?" He said, with as close to a smile as he could get.

"A few hours ago, Becky came into the store crying. She skated up to me and hugged me and said she was sorry. 'Sorry for what', I said. She reached into her pockets and empied a big pile of candy onto the counter. I knew she did it, because they were missing when I did inventory. And when I told her not to worry about it, go ahead and take them, she said 'no'.

"That's when I noticed her face," he turned his head away, as he tried to calm himself. "I asked her what it was, and she told me it was grease. Then she told me about how she got stuck, and...how helpful you were." He swallowed hard. His pride maybe?

"What else did she tell you, Mr. Molson?" Miles braced himself for the blow he knew he deserved.

"She told me everything, Miles. Everything. I can't say I wasn't angry, I still am..." He looked it.

"Miles," he balled his fists. "I've always considered us, well, sort of friends. I felt a little betrayed, until I thought about it some. Becky's no longer my little girl, I've known that for a while, and she is easily fooled." He breathed deeply. "What I mean to say is that, I want what happened today to be the last time she is taken advantage of."

Edwin continued quietly, hoping Miles would pick up the meaning.

Miles drew several conclusions, but he knew Edwin, and murder wasn't his style. "Do you mean to say, you want me to court Miss Becky, Mr. Molson?" Miles tried to sound calm as if this question alone determined his life or death.

"Edwin, please. Maybe 'court' isn't the right word, I doubt the people of this town would understand." Miles nodded. "I've always found it difficult to talk about...those things," he gestured vaguely to his genitals, "especially to my little girl. I hope you can finish what you started, and make her a responsible woman. The lord knows I can't." Mr. Molson looked defeated.

But Miles knew a thing or two about women, and one of those things was, you couldn't make a woman do anything she didn't really want to do. "Mr. Molson, I can teach Becky about the ways of the world, and hope her gullibility passes, but the decision to become a woman is ultimately up to her." He looked Edwin's in the eyes, "I will be honored to look after Rebecca, Mr. Molson, and I will treat your daughter with love and respect."

"I'm happy to hear that Miles," he almost believed it himself. "Can we expect you for dinner tonight? Becky will be very pleased if you could make it. We will need to discuss the plan of action on the return of my wife from her trip. She will not be pleased," he shivered visibly.

"I'll be there with bells on, Edwin," Miles beamed.