The Eye Of Aphisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the ropy spunk coating her inner walls, Selane crested. Her tail lashed Corbus' head as she came hard on his dick, feeling it plunge in and out of her overheated cavern, frantic cries of ecstasy issuing unbidden from her slack lips. Her spasming cunt walls gripped his shaft, feeling it slide deep inside her, delirious as he fucked her tight young body and made her cum. She thrashed from side to side, forcing herself deeper onto his cock, grinding her ass back against his stomach, as she wailed, face contorting with mindless lust as the contractions pierced through her vibrant body. Exploding on his erection, her honeypot bathed his cock with a copious flow of her love juices, squirting out of her cunt from around his plundering shaft and pooling on the floor beneath them.

With a few final, weak thrusts, Corbus slumped over on to the body of his partner. He was unconscious before his head ever hit her back and his body rolled off of her, slumping to the floor, his cock slipping out of her cunt with a soft sucking sound. Their mingled juices flowed from Selane's gaping slit, the frothy mixture of his pearly semen and her love juices pouring out of her and soaking her thighs before dripping to the temple floor. Selane no sooner felt Corbus sliding out of her pussy then she, too, collapsed in a heap, dead to the world around her. The two thieves lay motionless on the floor, only the rise and fall of their chests evidencing that they were still alive.

From the doorway where they had entered, two figures, garbed in crimson robes, observed the still bodies. They had been standing there for some time, watching Corbus and Selane as they coupled.

"Aphisis claims yet another pair of would-be-despoilers," remarked one of the priests as they entered the temple.

"True," admitted the other. "But can you think of a finer way to be captured, than to be possessed by the spirit of the Goddess and, filled with her presence, sate yourself with such an act of pleasure until rendered unconscious?"

"You have a point, but if the manner of the capture is pleasant in the extreme, I'd wager these two would not think so highly of the next stage of their treatment--if they were to awake in time, that is, to feel the executioner's blade taking their lives."

The two priests came to a halt twenty or so feet away from the motionless figures. Inhaling Selane's fragrant aroma, which filled this area of the temple, one of them remarked, "Remind me to pay a visit soon to the new Fe-Larn acolyte. I had nearly forgotten how bewitching their honeyed elixir is!"

For reply the other figure hushed for his fellow to be silent. Complying, the two clerics stood with heads bowed for a moment, hands clasped in front of them. Lifting their faces to the mosaic of Aphisis, incantations flowed from their lips, while their hands described mystical arcs and patterns before them. The temple air crackled with magic as they wove their enchantment.

A moment later, their sorcery was finished. The Eye of Aphisis, which had been flashing with a red inner light since shortly after the two thieves had entered the room, subsided.

"Well, let's haul these two away and then go see that acolyte you mentioned!" enthused one of the crimson-robed servants of Aphisis.

As they stepped forward, something--a noise, a flicker in the torchlight, who could say?--caused one of the priests to glance backwards. What he saw made him gasp.

"What?" asked the other priest, turning to look at his fellow--who suddenly was flying through the air to land crashing down among the pews. Standing next to where he had been was a cloaked figure, whose blow had just sent the first priest flying. Before the startled cleric could react, the mysterious figure whirled on him, grabbing his head and bringing it down hard upon a knee rising from the ground. The cleric's skull bounced off his opponent's kneecap with a loud "thunk!" Released from the cloaked figure's grip, the unfortunate priest tumbled senseless to the floor.

Reaching into its cloak, the figure withdrew some thin rope, with which she--for the movement momentarily revealed the intruder's face as that of a woman--swiftly bound the two unconscious priests.

If either Corbus or Selane had been conscious, they might have been able to identify this new intruder. Or perhaps not, since they had taken no notice of her leaving the Scarlet Raptor after them and trailing them through the streets of Kubladesh to the temple of Aphisis, following them, at a discrete distance, as they wended their way down into the interior of the temple. Reaching the temple proper, the cloaked woman had felt the compulsion to join with Corbus and Selane in their erotic endeavors, but standing near the doorway the compulsion had been weak enough to fight. Instead, she had slipped into the room and hid behind a tapestry, a silent voyeur to the sexual adventures of the man and Fe-Larn. Though it had not overwhelmed her senses, the urge to join with them had remained strong--and watching the two bring each other to climax would have been enough to arouse her passions anyway. Her pussy had grown wet from watching the erotic tableau, and only an iron will had prevented one of her hands from reaching down, between her legs, and sliding a finger along her slit, masturbating while watching Corbus and Selane writhe on the temple floor in the throes of ecstasy. As it was, her cunt juices were flowing freely down the inside of her thighs, and she vowed if she made it back to her rooms tonight, she would spend the remainder of the night pleasuring herself with self-induced orgasm after self-induced orgasm.

Finished binding the priests, the cloaked woman stepped forward, stopping at the still figures of the fallen thieves. Her gaze took in their naked forms, lingering with regret on Corbus' cock, now soft and but a shadow of its former rampant self, but needing just the proper touch to restore it to its majestic glory. It was when her glance turned towards Selane, however, that real longing came into her eyes, as she drank in the sight of the nude Fe-Larn, firm breasts topped with still-erect nipples, thighs slightly parted revealing her dripping slit, the inner fur of her thighs matted with her love juices and Corbus' cum. A visible struggle flickered across the woman's face, as she fought with her desire to possess Selane's luscious body.

"Maybe some other time," she sighed softly, as she stepped around them and towards the altar. In front of her stood her goal--the Eye of Aphisis. This time, however, the radiant gem, while it still shone brilliantly in the torchlight, did not come to unnatural life as it was approached. Whatever spell the two clerics had worked had apparently deactivated its wards, leaving its approach unguarded.

The intruder's breath caught in her throat as she stood before the Eye, drinking it in. Scarce believing that at last it was hers, one of her slim hands reached out, lifting it from where it rested in its silver setting. Though it was big as a man's fist, it seemed weightless to her as she hefted it in her palm. The cloaked woman held it before her, turning it this way and that, enraptured by the way the gem's facets sparkled hypnotically in the light, almost entranced.

After a moment, however, the thief regained her senses. With a sigh of regret, she opened a pouch at her belt and slipped the Eye of Aphisis into it. As she pulled the drawstring tight, securing the priceless gem, it seemed that the altar area darkened, as if the Eye had been a source of illumination, not merely reflecting the torchlight.

Turning, she fairly skipped down from the altar to where the two thieves lay on the temple floor. The Eye of Aphisis was hers!

"Thanks for everything!" she laughed at the still forms of Corbus and Selane, giddy with exuberance, before dashing down the center aisle of the temple. She swiftly unbolted the main door. Cracking it open, she peered out, spent a moment studying the street outside. Satisfied that she would not be noticed, she opened the door wider and slipped out, away into the night, pulling the door shut behind her. Didn't want to leave the temple door open so that thieves could just walk in!

A few moments later, Corbus and Selane began to stir, awakening from their sorcerous slumber.

"What the hell happened?" muttered Corbus as he rose shakily to his feet. Glancing down, he noticed he was naked. "What..." he began to say, then stopped, as the prior events of the evening, of his and Selane's frantic coupling, flooded back to him. In one split second he remembered it all, remembered stealing into the temple, remembered the uncontrollable compulsion that had overcome him, driving out all thoughts of larceny, all thoughts other than that he must have Selane and he must have her now! And he remembered, in exquisite detail, the ecstasy he had experienced, the pleasure she had given him with her hands and mouth and cunt and the bliss he had given her in return. Blushing red from head to toe, he cast a startled glance at his partner, who was rising from the floor.

"Don't say it!" she fairly spat, the look in her slitted eyes confirming that she, too, remembered what had happened. "Just don't say anything!"

Corbus believed it was a good rule in life to never say anything to piss off an angry Fe-Larn. Particularly when they were both naked, and she had razor sharp claws and he didn't. He said nothing. They continued staring at each other for a moment. Then, as one, a thought struck them, momentarily driving out their bewilderment. Together they turned their heads to gaze at the altar.

The Eye of Aphisis was gone!

Their stunned looks were accompanied by howls of frustration. Selane's howls were wordless cries of rage. Corbus was far more eloquent.

"Damn!" he uttered. "Damn, damn, damn!"

In mid-"damn", Corbus suddenly focused on their situation. They were standing, naked, in the temple of Aphisis, with dead and unconscious guards outside the door and the temple's most valuable possession missing. And there they were, making enough noise to wake even the most narcoleptic priest from his slumbers!

Corbus could see the same realization lighting in Selane's eyes as she ceased her cries. Echoing variations on "let's get the hell out of here!", the two thieves grabbed their clothes where they had fallen and raced towards the main door.

They had gone no more than a few steps when Corbus and Selane saw the bound priests laying on the temple floor for the first time. Corbus slowed. "What..." he started to ask, then was yanked forward as Selane latched onto his arm and kept running.

"I don't know, and now's not the time to wonder about it!" the Fe-Larn opined as they sprinted down the aisle.

Reaching the door, the two would-be despoilers of Aphisis' temple took in the fact that the door was now unbarred. "How convenient," muttered Corbus as, without taking the time to see what was on the other side, they threw the barrier open and dashed off into the Kubladesh night. They pelted down several alleys and sidestreets, their route twisting and turning to throw off possible pursuit, before they finally came to a halt. Gasping for breath, they quickly donned their clothing.

"If anyone I know saw me running just now," Selane said. "I may just have to kill them."

"You and me both," agreed Corbus as he belted his sword back on. "Though I've got to tell you--I'm sure you looked a hell of a sight better running naked than I did!"

Selane glared at him, though in her eyes her anger was warring with her sense of humor as she contemplated the ridiculousness of their situation. "That is so," she grudgingly admitted. "But it changes nothing. Just as it doesn't change my earlier statement to you--what happened there in that temple...I don't ever want to hear you talk about it! If you do, this cat will have your tongue!"

Though it went against his rule not to mess with an angry Fe-Larn--particularly a female one!--Corbus couldn't resist one small sally.

"Well," he said. "Technically, you already--"

"Don't go there!" Selane hissed, eyes alighting with a fury that had nothing to do with the torchlight reflected in them.

Deciding discretion was the better part of valor, Corbus refrained from completing his observation. In silence, the two best thieves in Kubladesh slunk away into the night.