The Fall of York Ch. 25-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Millie? What eats at you?"

The maid collected herself and wiped away her tears with a sleeve. Her dark eyes were now rimmed red and it hurt Jacob deeply to see this young woman so pained.

The girl sat up straight and while staring at the table said, "If you get into a duel over my honour then it shall be as if you are dead to me, Jacob."

Jacob smirked. Then he felt a laugh build within him. He tried his best to hold it back, but at last it came out and shattered the solemn atmosphere of the kitchen. Millie stared at him in confusion and was slightly hurt by his response.

"Millie, if I get into a duel I most likely will be dead. I've never fired a pistol in my life!"

"That's not what I meant. I meant don't you dare..." the words died on her lips.

"Is it so bad that I'm an American and willing to stand up for you? Is that what ails you? I cannot help what country I was born into!"

She suddenly stood up. "Well, Mrs. Orr has given me a long list of chores to do this afternoon, so I'd better be about them. Do you have anything to keep you busy, Jacob?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I suppose the tree in front needs some pruning. And I've seen some weeds sprouting up in Mrs. Orr's vegetable garden. And I think I've seen rabbit tracks; maybe I should lay a few snares..."

"I'll have a snack ready for you in a few hours. The master and mistress should be back by then."

Millie turned to her work in the kitchen.

Jacob shook his head and wondered how she could change her moods so quickly.

39

Lawrence lay back on the blanket and looked up into the blue sky.

"This was a wonderful idea, Abigail. It's very peaceful here."

"I am still upset with you, husband."

"Oh. And this lunch seemed so idyllic. The two of us alone in this clearing. The birds singing sweet melodies. It almost feels like summer."

"I'm upset that you could be in a duel."

Lawrence sat up. "Look, didn't I tell the three of you that he refused to duel? I'll go to the magistrate Tuesday morning and lay charges. Most likely, John will fear the public shame of imprisonment so greatly that he will confess to his lies and everything will be made right."

Abigail punched his arm. "You challenged him to a duel! Is that what you do when I'm not around? Someone crosses your path without paying due respect and you throw down your gauntlet?"

"You'd have me ignore the insult to Millie?"

"Of course not! But you're not a young buck any more. I expect more common sense from you. How are we to raise a family if you behave like you're Jacob's age?"

"You're not pregnant, are you?"

"No, not yet." She wasn't positive but she suspected she heard a degree of hope in his voice. "Give it time. My parents were married three years before I was born and you know Barbara came along quite a while later. Is that part of the problem, husband? You haven't planted your seed and you need some confirmation that you are still a man?"

"Abigail..." Lawrence said in a warning tone. "You pry for secrets of the mind when there are none. Millie was insulted. John will not respond to a simple conversation, he requires tougher opposition." He sighed. "One time in France, the enemy had a strong position and were picking us off one by one. William and I discussed our options and came up with a plan. We leapt to our feet and charged the enemy. Our troops thought we had spied some weakness and dashed out after us. The French saw the charge and abandoned their position, thinking they might not be as well-fortified as they had thought."

"It still sounds like the foolishness of a young man to me," she said in a light tone.

"Perhaps it was. Perhaps that is what's needed on occasion." He glanced at his wife and saw she was idly playing with the ties on the front of her dress. Grinning, he rose to his feet and then offered his hand to Abigail.

"Do we have to return so soon?" she asked, as he lifted her to stand before him.

"Not yet." He put his arms around her and pulled her close. "I believe you were wondering if I feel any less a man because you've not had a child yet?"

Abigail smiled and they kissed. Her body nestled against his.

"Part of me wishes you weren't so brave and honourable, Lawrence. But then things would be different right now if you were not who you are." She reached up and knocked off his military hat, then tousled his hair with her hand.

"Why do you always do that?"

"Because I'm the only one who can."

He chuckled and pulled off her cap, freeing her long, blonde hair. The light breeze lifted strands and made them slowly dance.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, savouring the moment. Then, Lawrence reached up to her chest and slowly undid the strings. One by one they were undone, and Abigail watched in silence as her husband's fingers did their work.

At last her blouse was loosened and he slid the garment from her shoulders and down to her elbows, baring her breasts.

"The air is still a little chill, Lawrence. I thought we might keep most of our clothes on."

"I'll warm you up." Then his mouth went to her throat and she murmured pleasantly as he tasted her.

He nibbled and kissed the side of her throat, then tilted her head the other way and did the same to the soft, smooth skin on the other side. She felt a yearning to grab him and pull him to her, but her arms were trapped. The sleeves of her top had been pulled down to her elbows and her husband's hands held her upper arms in place. She squirmed briefly and then gave in and surrendered herself to his will.

His mouth slowly worked itself down to the top of one arm, and then he worked his way along the slender ridge of bone to the other shoulder. Abigail shivered in delight and tried to pull her arms free again. She heard her husband chuckle and she was reminded once again that he was her match.

His lips continued their travels down, along the gentle slope of her breast until he reached the nipple. There, his tongue revealed itself and she gasped as he teased her slowly rising pink bud.

She pulled at her arms again and unexpectedly they were free. Grasping his head, Abigail pulled his face hard against her bosom, urging him to suck and bite. Lawrence did so and she threw her head back and swallowed the spring air in great gasping breaths.

"Wait!" she panted. He stepped back from her and she pushed her dress and the underskirts down to the ground and gracefully stepped free of them. She looked up, but Lawrence was no longer in front of her.

His hands slid around her hips, from behind. Abigail leaned back and raised her arms, giving her husband free access to whichever part of her he might want to touch. One hand went immediately to a breast and slowly and gently squeezed the soft flesh. The other hand stayed on her belly, caressing and teasing her with the idea that it might soon slip lower.

His wife was slowly shifting her bottom from side to side as it was pressed against him and Lawrence found the feeling exquisite. His manhood was fast hardening and would have to be freed from its prison soon, but he always preferred to leave that to his wife, as if she were unwrapping a precious gift.

Her hands slipped down to cover his own and to guide him. One hand squeezed hard and Lawrence responded by squeezing Abigail's breast painfully hard. He was rewarded with a long gasp.

Her other hand urged his left hand to travel down her stomach until his fingers felt a fine tuft of hair atop a familiar curve. He teased her by tousling the hair, even though her hand was trying to guide him further south.

"Oh, why must you always do that?" she asked in frustration.

"Because I'm the only one who can," he answered, and they both chuckled.

He acquiesced to her need and slipped his hand downwards until he was cupping her. His hand moistened quickly and he slipped a finger along her cleft. From the vibrations spreading through her body he could sense that she was close to an orgasm.

Abigail shuddered in his grasp.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop!" she begged.

His finger traced the fold back and forth, eliciting shudders and gasps of pleasure from his wife. He used two fingers to push back the fleshy walls and sent a third finger to tickle her more deeply. She felt like wet silk and with each movement of his probing finger, she trembled uncontrollably.

Abigail's breathing was growing quicker and an occasional whine escaped her lips. Lawrence slid his finger to the small nub at the top of her lower lips and his wife nearly collapsed. He teased and flicked the small button with his finger.

Soon, she almost pulled herself from his grip as she bucked forward with a great gasp. Then she straightened up, nearly butting him in the jaw. Abigail's eyes closed and, as Lawrence felt her muscles relax, she gave a great long sigh.

He eased her down on to the blanket slowly. She shivered a few more times and ran her hands over her breasts and throat.

"That was luxurious, Lawrence!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said, with a knowing smile.

"Mmm. Give me a minute or two to collect myself."

"I thought you felt chilled," he teased her, as he sat down beside her.

"What? Oh, I don't feel the cold or the heat any more," and she let out a long sigh as she stretched her entire body, arching her back off the blanket.

As she lay there basking in her pleasure, his eyes passed over every inch of her. He felt it was completely natural that she should look as beautiful and enticing as she did and yet part of him felt guilty that he should so enjoy gazing at her in this way.

Abigail slowly smiled and then turned her head towards him. "So, husband, shall we try to create a child together?"

Lawrence smirked as her hands reached for the buttons on his trousers. "After these past months I sometimes wonder if we shall ever have a child."

She undid his trouser and began to seek out his hardening member. "You don't blame me for that I trust?"

"Hmm," he said as her gentle fingers found their target and drew his penis out. "Of course I don't blame you, my love. I've been in this world long enough to know that a loving couple may have ten children or none. God alone decides."

"And God knows that you've done your best to get me with child."

"That statement seems almost sacrilegious, my dear." Her hands began playing with him, tenderly stretching him and drawing his penis to attention. Abigail knew exactly what she was doing.

"I think our Lord would be far more troubled if he knew how much I lust after you, husband."

"Or I you." He gasped as her fingers slid over a sensitive spot, then she smiled craftily and tickled him in that same spot with her fingernails.

After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and swallowed. "Abigail, bottom or top?"

Her eyebrows lifted. "Are you ready?" She appraised the size of his erection, running her fingers from base to tip as a small bead of fluid rose from the tip. "Oh, I suppose you are. I'll take top this time"

Abigail rose to her feet and straddled her husband. He ran his fingers up and down her legs, making her knees quiver as she slowly eased herself down. There were a few seconds of hurried repositioning before she took a few quick breaths and then lowered herself, while directing him inside with her fingers.

He felt the tip of his penis push between the folds, until she managed to part them allowing the head to slip along her moistness and then into the vagina. She gasped as she felt his length fill her, not sure if she had lowered herself down or he had pushed himself up to do so.

Placing her hands on his jacket, she sat perfectly still for a few seconds with a satisfied smile on her face. He raised his own hands to cup her cheeks and then dropped them to her breasts. She quivered under his caresses and tweaks.

The trembling somehow changed to a rocking of her hips. Lawrence licked his lips at the feel of his penis going in and out of her pussy in such a steady rhythm. Abigail took a deep breath in as there was a little burst of heat within her. She smelled the early spring flowers and a mouldy smell from the hollows in the woods where the water had pooled for some days.

Her rocking accelerated and Lawrence shifted his hands from her breasts to her hips, desperate to keep her from rising too far. Abigail was lost in the feeling building in her abdomen. Sometimes there were little spasms and sometimes it seemed as if her nerves sent shocks through different parts of her body. Still, she rocked.

Lawrence felt damp from sweat as he felt his own orgasm building. He licked his lips and saw moisture beading on his wife's forehead and between her breasts. Where they were joined there was far more sweat or fluid, Lawrence wasn't sure and didn't really care. He very briefly wondered if Abigail's own fluids would stain the front of his trousers.

Then Abigail's rocking on his lap changed to an urgent bouncing. She grunted several times with her eyes clamped shut and her hands fumbled over his chest. He grabbed her hands in his and interwove their fingers as best he could. Abigail pushed against his palms and squeezed his hands as she bounced faster and faster.

Lawrence felt his balls clench and his seed shot through him and pumped into his beloved wife. Again and again, he thrust up into her, throwing off her rhythm. Abigail's leg muscles tightened, squeezing his hips almost painfully, and then she gave out a great gasp. She held her breath and tightened her legs again. Lawrence summoned up the strength to thrust into her one last time and Abigail let out a long moan.

As his wife collapsed onto him, he once again gave silent thanks to God. He put his arms around her and felt the beads of sweat upon her back. He remembered they had only brought the single blanket, then reached out to either side and pulled it over the both of them.

"Thank you, Lawrence."

"Well, I just thought you might feel cold."

"No, I mean...well, thank you for everything."

They lay together for a few minutes and then she shivered for a few seconds. Before he could ask her if she was still cold, the shivering ceased and Abigail let out a small gasp.

"What was that? Are you cold?"

"No. I think that was another orgasm, my love. You're still fairly hard and deep inside of me, although I must feel fairly loose by now." She raised a hand to his cheek and idly caressed it.

Lawrence could feel himself softening, but it was taking a while. He could also feel the wet walls of her pussy wrapped around his erection.

"No, you're not loose. In fact, if we wait another fifteen minutes or so I think we can try again," he added hopefully.

"I'm afraid not. It is getting chill and there's no sense in risking an illness when we don't need to. Let's just lay like this for a few minutes more and then we can dress and return home."

"All right, my love."

Lawrence listened to her steady breathing and watched the small, white clouds drift as they slowly made their way across the sky. He thought he could feel the world spinning. His mind wandered and then something broke his reverie. It somehow felt like a spark that burst where they were joined. It seemed to him that perhaps God had given him a sign that they would have a child.

*

The entire story is completed and a portion will be posted every couple of days.