The Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine!" the old maid snapped. "Just be quick about it!"

The two women left the kitchen, Beatrice following behind Agnes with her head down and eyes locked to the floor in front of her. The scullery maid's wide, strong hips swayed seductively before the younger girl. She stalked in front of her, laughing quietly as the other girl's scent filled the hallway. It was intoxicating and only served to rile her even more.

The air grew cold as they walked down the steps to the cellar and no words were spoken. Large casks lined the walls in widely spaced rows. Beatrice made for the back, towards the flour and other stored goods but Agnes grabbed her wrist. Her large, padded hands easily circled the small girl's wrist.

"Wha- wha-"

She kissed the younger girl, one hand at the back of the girl's head, her fingers sliding through her hair. Her long, wide tongue filled the girl's mouth and she walked her back toward the wall nearby.

"Agnes, I- ohhh!" the girl said as they broke apart, panting. Her fingers going to the scullery maid's hair as the older woman kissed the girl's neck and bare shoulder, nipping lightly with her long, sharp fangs. "Oh god. Oh god!"

She pulled at the top of the younger girl's simple bodice and the other woman yelped as breasts were exposed to the cold air. Her small, pink nipples were hard from the attention and the cold air and Agnes wasted no time, lowering her head to suck one in her mouth. She pulled back, lapping slowly at the girl's breast, her rough tongue dragging against the girl's swollen nipple. Bones cracked within the scullery maid's jaw. Her mouth widened, pulling at her nose. Flattening it on her face. Dark lines appeared beneath the skin of her nose and her face pushed forward slowly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god yes!" the young girl cried out.

Agnes stood back, running her tongue along the lips of her growing muzzle. She took the girl's dainty hand in her larger paw, leading her toward an empty table in the middle of the room. The heat was driving her mad and she would deny herself no longer. She would do murder for a hard, fat cock but an eager, wet mouth would suffice.

Turning, the scullery maid sat on the table. She hiked her tunic up over her powerful, bare thighs. Beatrice came to her, the younger girl's small, pert breasts heaving with every quick breath she took. Her wet nipple glistened in the flickering torch light surrounding them. The scullery maid grabbed her tunic at the collar and pulled. Muscles bulged in her biceps. She strained and the muscles flexed until the fabric tore, spilling her large breasts. Ripping further, she exposed herself, laying back on her elbows over the ruin of her clothes.

She felt inflamed. In heat. Her body on fire from need. Every nerve standing at attention. She spread her legs and her sex opened, showing slick pink lips. Ralf's cum coated her thighs and the thick hair covering her pussy, mixing with her own juices. Her musk and his filled the room and she growled, one hand going to her breast to claw and massage the soft skin.

"I don't- I never-" Beatrice said, kneeling before the older woman. Agnes sat up, grabbing the other girl's head. "Ow! Be gen- what's wrong with your fa-"

The maid shoved the young girl's head between her thighs, rubbing her nose and mouth against her soaking wet pussy. She felt the other woman's mouth open and her little tongue dart between her lips. With a quiet, hungry howl, she laid back, digging her nails into the top of the table. More hair sprouted along the back of her hand and forearm, thicker now. She could feel it move and pull at her skin with the drafts flowing through the room. Small black points pierced her nails and she clawed at the table while Beatrice eagerly worked her mouth.

Pinpricks of pain flared on the maid's stomach. She hissed in annoyance and looked down. Tiny brown hairs were sprouting from her lower stomach but, above those, dark spots were forming beneath the skin of her hardened belly. The maid jerked, arching her back when Beatrice accidentally nipped at her thick lower lip.

"I'm sorry!" the young girl said, pulling back. Her face shined in the light, covered in the older woman's juices. Beatrice swallowed and then licked her lips, cleaning Ralf's cum from her mouth. She swallowed again and then greedily cleaned her face one more time. Her tongue hung to her chin. Slowly, the sharp tip of it flared slightly. Like a dog's tongue.

Growling, the older woman grabbed the young girl's head, pulling her to her lightly furred belly. She pressed her face against one of the forming sore spots. Confused, the girl looked up and then her eyes widened. The skin in her mouth bulged and twisted. Small ducts grew within her body, connecting to the growing skin until a fat drop of clear milk formed on Agnes' first teat. Beatrice took an instinctive suck at the nipple and then moaned, closing her eyes while working the nipple around her mouth with her long tongue.

Fur grew from the older woman's back and shoulders and her face cracked again, pushing out into a long muzzle. She grabbed one of her other teats hard, pulling at it and relishing the pain that mixed with the pleasure.

The fur on her belly was lengthening. Beatrice broke off Agne's teat with a sigh and then rubbed her face in the older woman's fur. The younger girl's face popped and cracked, widening as her own face had. She looked down the other girl's body to see the back of her dress lifting slowly.

"I'm so hot, Agnes," Beatrice panted, her long tongue hanging from her mouth. "I can't, I can't think. I'm burning up. I need. I need you. I can't-"

Agnes growled, shoving the other girl hard to the ground. The young woman tumbled and sprawled and then looked up with a loud, snapping growl, her tiny canine teeth showing on a wide face.

The maid stood from the table and she felt the stub of her tail sliding against her large ass. It swayed behind her, popping with each new growth. Patches of fur swayed in the air as she stalked to the younger woman. Her ears lengthened and shifted along her head, sliding through her loose hair. She bared her teeth in a snarl and the other woman immediately lowered her head with a whimper.

The scullery maid when to all fours, her heavy breasts dangling beneath her. The other girl whined again and then turned, raising her hips.

"Please," the young girl begged, her voice slurred with her thick tongue. "Please, I can't- I can't stand the heat. Please. Oh god, I need your mouth on me. I need you inside of me. I can't stop the pain. I need-"

The maid slammed the girl to the ground. With sharp, deadly claws, she raked the other girl's back, causing her to scream. And yet, she raised her head and ass and the scent of her sudden, fierce wetness flooded the room. The older woman dug her claws into the girl's ass, raising her hips and spreading her open. She tasted the other girl, her wide tongue lapping at the sweet nectar between her thighs. The smaller girl's stubby, bare tail wagged above her ass and hair sprouted around the older woman's large paws.

Stuttering words gave way to moaning and then animalistic grunting. The older woman felt bones popping and moving beneath the girl's skin. The soft skin of the girl's ass expanded over new muscle and the small girl pushed back with sudden strength, forcing her pussy into the older woman's muzzle. Agne's tongue slipped between the girl's tight, virgin sex. Her tiny pink lips darkened and swelled, moving as bones creaked. Her lips turned in, pushing together at the center while widening until she was large enough to take a proper mate. Blonde fur sprouted along the red claw marks of her back and then spread, growing to her sides and stomach.

With a sudden, loud howl, the young girl came powerfully. She trembled and snapped at the air, clawing at the ground with lengthening fingers. Her lithe body quivered and she rolled, pushing away from her lover. The dusting of fur around the smaller wolf girl's teats were darkened with drops of her milk, shaken free from their lovemaking.

The older woman lapped gently at the other girl's changed sex and then along the hard muscles of her bare thigh - already being covered by a growing coat of fur. Down she licked, caressing the girl's body with rough paws until she reached the feet.

With a groan, driven part by desire and part by a new instinctual need, Agnes cleaned the bottom of the other girl's foot. Beatrice jerked, clawing at the ground and twisting in the older maid's grasp but was held tight. The girl's toes popped as new bones grew shifted under the skin. She took the girl's big toe gently in her muzzle, wrapping the elongating joint with her tongue as if it were a nipple. She massaged the sole, feeling the rough skin of a manual laborer soften and grow dark. Slowly, sensually, she ran her tongue between each long toe of the girl's growing paw. Cleaning her. Pleasuring her.

The dark skin along the balls of the girl's wide new paws slowly swelled. The smaller she wolf nearly mewled when Agnes lapped at the leathery skin. She twisted her muzzle, swirling her tongue along skin and growing fur. Lastly, she took the girl's dewclaw in her mouth, enjoying the feel of the smaller claw against her tongue.

Agnes stood, gently dropping the girl's paws. And, after a moment, the small girl stood on strong but trembling legs. Their thick, furred tails swished as they scented the air. They left the room together, the older wolf girl leading the way.

The large she-wolf smiled as she tasted the scents of the castle.

So many to convert, she thought as they made their way back to the kitchen.

12