The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NineInchDude: bet it's Kiara she is the hottest

Swifty: gotta be wetluv - she lives near u

Guy wasn't sure who it could be, but SexyPrincess sure looked excited. She zoomed the camera out

SexyPrincess: okay guys, I want you to meet someone very special, this is HandsomePrince!!

Guy couldn't believe it! SexyPrincess reached over and brought this guy into range of the camera. He was tall and fair haired and pretty damned good looking. 'Fuck! Lucky goddamned sonovabitch!'

SexyPrincess: this is the last thing I'm gonna say until I say goodbye, but I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate you visiting my room for the past few weeks ... I've enjoyed every minute with every one of you and I hope that you won't forget me!! Kisses!!

She blew a kiss to the camera and then took the dude into her arms. Lucky bastard! Guy had seen how she responded when the Prince guy signed on and then spent like an hour or two with her. Guy felt a strong pang of jealousy. It wasn't like he would ever meet her or anything, but he had sort of thought of her as belonging to him in some way since he had been the first to take her private. But hey, if he couldn't have her, she might as well be with someone she wanted and she sure looked like she was enjoying the dude's presence. So Guy sat back, unzipped his pants, and watched the action unfold. Fuck! Some bastards have all the goddamned fucking luck!

* * *

"You sure you don't mind?" Kellie asked Ricky as they embraced in front of the camera in her bedroom.

"Not if I can be with you," Ricky replied.

"No chance of performance anxiety? You seem a little nervous."

"Are you kidding?" he answered, taking her hand and placing on his crotch.

Kellie squealed as she felt his long rock hard cock lurking underneath his slacks, coiled like a tensed serpent ready to strike.

"Jesus, Handsome! Your picture doesn't do you justice!" she cooed as she stroked his pulsating member in full view of the camera.

"This is just a one shot deal, right?"

"Just this once. It'll be just like before except that now you can do all the things to me that you had only described. So relax and let's give all these poor suckers a really hot show!"

Ricky glanced at the laptop's screen. More than a hundred guys were viewing them and typing in all sorts of lewd requests. Ricky grinned at the camera and without another word, took Kellie, the SexyPrincess, into his arms and kissed her passionately, letting all of the feelings that had been developing over the weeks bubble to the top and overflow. Ricky ran his hands over her body, down along the arch of her spine, coming to rest for a moment on the cheeks of her ass. Then he pulled the hem of her dress upward, baring those famous sweet cheeks and kneaded her warm firm flesh.

Kellie spun around slowly so that her ass was pressed up against his crotch. She lifted her arms up above her head and let him touch her. His hands were drawn to her breasts, caressing and cupping them through the thin stretchy fabric of her dress. Her nipples were hard and fully erect, showing plainly through the dress as if she were nearly naked. She rested her hands on top of his, squeezing her breasts, while she ground her ass against his rampant hard-on.

Ricky eventually located the clasp of her dress behind her neck and unfastened it, letting the straps fall away one by one and reveal the firm upturned curves of her breasts. His hands held them lovingly for the first time, savoring the contrast of their heft and silky smooth skin with the heat and hardness of her sensitive nipples. Kellie turned back toward him so that he could kiss and fondle them, rejoicing in her lush erotic beauty. Peeling her dress down over her hips, Ricky let it fall to the floor.


Dressed now in only the little scrap of blue silk that was her panty and the long sheer silk that were her stockings, Kellie posed before the camera, making sure the viewers could see her from all angles one last time. Instead of having to touch herself she let Ricky do it and she wallowed in the sensations that were multiplying inside her, his touch so much more ardent and earnest than her own. Then she turned back to him and began to undress him, first unbuttoning his shirt and stripping it off his shoulders. She then unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers, letting them pool at his ankles until he kicked them free. Finally, Kellie sank to her knees and ran her hands over his thighs and belly and then down over the tent in his silky boxers. She leaned in toward him and kissed his erection that lay throbbing underneath his shorts.

"Oh, fuck, you are a tease!" Ricky groaned loudly.

Kellie simply looked up at him with her blue eyes opened in an innocent child-like gaze that only deepened his arousal. Tugging his boxers down, she maneuvered him around so that the viewers could see this beautiful cock bobbing right before her eyes. Kellie spent a few moments admiring his spectacular erection, the long thick shaft laced with throbbing veins, the plump rosy head that seemed to twitch as her breath passed over it, and the full heavy balls that lay tucked up tightly underneath. When she ran her fingers over him, Kellie felt him shudder and heard him moan. She stroked his cock gently, curling her fingers around him and feeling the heat and firmness of his yearning manhood. When she flicked out her tongue and began to lick his cock, he growled like a beast.

"Oh, fuck, Princess! God, your tongue feels so good!"

"You like that, Handsome? Do you? Do you want me to suck your cock?"

Just the sound of her voice telling him so coarsely made his hips rock involuntarily. He wasn't just reading her comments on a flickering computer screen, he was hearing her voice and feeling the heat of her little hands plying his manhood that was screaming for release.

"Fuck yeah! Suck my cock, Princess, just like you said you would!"

His words, voiced urgent and pleading, only served to turn her on even more. Spreading her lips wide, Kellie admitted him into her mouth, her mouth easing just around the head, her tongue circling the mushy cap inside the small heated cavern of her mouth. She drew her cheeks inward as she began to suck on him, tasting the first succulent droplets of precum.

Ricky had forgotten all about the camera. He closed his eyes and felt the heat and wetness of her mouth overwhelm his senses. How many times had he dreamed of this, had he stood dripping wet in his shower gripping himself, imagining that his hand was her mouth? He opened his eyes and looked down at her, his SexyPrincess, as her head moved forward and back, her thick wavy auburn hair cascading down her back, her pretty face looking up at him, her icy blue eyes filled with lust as she sucked him deeper and deeper into her mouth. This wasn't just the online tease of seeing her lips wrapped around a flesh colored dildo flickering on his computer monitor; it was his cock disappearing into her mouth and Ricky began to rock his hips back and forth gently.

Similarly as she had done countless times on camera with Mr. Flesh, Kellie now bobbed her head and sucked a cock. But this time it was Ricky Pratt's live cock she was drawing toward the back of her throat. She loved the taste of him, the heat, his aching submission, the power she felt being in charge of his pleasure. For nearly endless minutes she sucked and licked and stroked and kissed her way up and down his cock and all around his balls. She did make sure to zoom the camera in and look directly into the lens with her eyes wide open as his shaft disappeared fully into her mouth and edged down her throat. When she leaned back to recapture her breath, long strings of saliva ran back to his pulsating member. There were a hundred messages typed into the chat window but she didn't bother to read them because she knew what they would be saying. Besides, this night wasn't about those other guys, it was about SexyPrincess and HandsomePrince, about Rick Pratt and Kellie Andrews.

When Kellie had brought him nearly to the peak of his arousal, Ricky felt his balls ready to release. She must have sensed this and simply clamped her hand around the base of his cock. He was so drunk with passion that he wanted to share the pleasure with her. He took her hands and lifted her to her feet, kissing her fully on the lips. Then he directed her toward the bed and lay her down on it. Spreading her legs apart he kissed his way up them as he slowly knelt down. By the time his lips had reached the soft tender flesh on her inner thighs, Kellie was moaning and writhing noticeably.

Kellie panned the camera around to show off the way Ricky was approaching her sex. He passed his hands over her legs, her belly and the mound of her sex. He bent down and kissed the thin patch of silk that covered her pussy and which was now completely wet with the nectar of her arousal. She dug in her feet on the bed and lifted her hips up toward him, but he remained deliberate, slowly teasing her with little kisses and soft caresses on her thighs and belly and panties. When she reached down to lower her panties away, Ricky brushed her hands away, preferring to do the job himself. In full view of the camera, Ricky bared this sweet little pussy, the one he had been dreaming of for weeks. Slowly pulling the blue silk away from her sex and easing the tiny strings of elastic down along her legs, Ricky caught his first glimpse of her and sighed.

"Mmm, you have a beautiful pussy, Princess! Just incredible!"

Fully shaven, her outer folds were smooth and taut. The merest hint of her pink inner labia peeked out from between shyly. At the top, the shroud of her clit winked at him. Ricky kissed her thighs and ran his tongue over the soft outer folds. Lowering her thighs to the side, he watched as her pussy split open, revealing the tight pink inner blossom that he had admired so often on camera. Now with it spreading open right before him, Ricky wasted no time tasting her. He ran his tongue up and down the length of her slit, delighting in the pungent musky flavor. Each flick of his tongue seemed to bring more dampness. He slowly made his way toward her clit, teasing it gently from its hood. Just as he closed his lips around the hard little nubbin, he began to probe her opening with his fingers.

"Oh, fuck, Ricky! That feels so good! Eat my pussy, Ricky! Eat me! Oh fuck yeah!"

Kellie lay back on her bed and let herself go. For weeks, the only pleasure that she had allowed herself had come from her fingers or her toys. But now she had this beautiful handsome man burying his face between her legs, tonguing her and fingering her until she was ready to burst open into a flaming orgasm. With his mouth closed around her clit and his fingers curling up inside her cunt, turning and twisting feverishly, Kellie let the pleasure roll over her. She thrashed at the bed cover, alternately smacking the heavy satin duvet and then clenching it tightly with her little hands. She rocked her hips and ground herself against him feeling her pleasure build until she couldn't contain it any longer.

"Oh, yes! Fuck! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Uhhrrrggghhh!"

The way her thighs clamped tightly around his head, Ricky knew that he had pressed her big O button. This was not fake! From the sound of her voice to the sweet undulation of her trembling body, he knew it and the release and flow of her juices was nearly enough to drown him. Although he slowed in his savage licking and sucking and fingering, he held his mouth and hand in place, prolonging the contact and her pleasure. Humming gently he swished his lips over her sodden pussy lips, reveling in his success. But he was not done yet.

"You like that, Princess?" he asked as he lifted his head while running his fingertips lightly up and down along her wet slit.

"Oh, god, Ricky! I knew it would be like this!" she replied, running her hands down over her body, trailing past her breasts, surging and heaving, rosy tips pointing upward. "I think we're giving them a pretty good show, don't you?"

"But the best is yet to cum!" he laughed.

Kellie sat up and moved toward him, kissing him and tasting her pungent sweetness on his lips. She reached for his stiff cock and pulled it toward her mouth again.

"Mmm, you have a yummy cock!"

Kellie sucked him again, feeling his shaft swell up again into a rigid throbbing tool that she wanted inside her intimately. From the way his hips wiggled and rocked, she knew he was willingly inclined. The dampness that dribbled down her thighs announced her keen eagerness. Pulling on his cock, she climbed up onto the bed, reclining on the wealth of pillows and spreading her legs.

As if on cue, Ricky took over and positioned himself between the spread of her long lovely legs. Propping his body over her with a hand on either side of her body, Ricky positioned his cock, aiming it at the center of her heat. Her icy blue eyes were heavy lidded with a lustful passion, her lips were parted as she drew shallow expectant breaths, and her body angled and arched upward imploring his impending entry. She glided her hands up along his arms until they gripped the tense flesh of his shoulders.

"Handsome! Ricky!" she pleaded. "I want you to fuck me so much! I want you to fuck me slow and long and hard and fast, just like we've talked about. Please! Please, Ricky! Fuck me!"

The head of his cock bumped firmly against the slick wet folds of her sex.

"I want this so badly, Princess! I've been dreaming of this so long ... so long ..."

His voice trailed off as their bodies began to dance together a lurid tango, posturing and positioning, aligning and enticing, until with an inevitable thrust the irretrievable act was begun. Their eyes locked tightly on the other's, each reflecting the heat and depth of sensation that threatened to cut them loose from the earthbound satin duvet and elevate them toward the heaven they desired.

"Ohhh, ohhh, Ricky," Kellie sighed as she felt him enter her, all stiff and erect and masculine. His body was tense and hard despite the curling thrusts that were threading tendrils of intense pleasure throughout her. His flaming green eyes were concentrated and revealed power and strength and desire. She opened her soft yielding body up to him, offering her heat and dampness that ran all the way up inside.

Ricky's throat felt too tight and constricted to permit anything beyond the most animalistic of grunts and growls and groans to escape. From that first incredible thrust inside her to the way she tightened around his shaft as he slid sensuously in and out, there were trembling vibrations reverberating through his being. He curled his arms up around her shoulders and took her fully, feeling her press up against him, matching his desire and complementing his strength. Her wanton orgiastic sighs blended with his insistent growls as their combined ardor washed over them both.

s

When they rolled over, Kellie rose up triumphantly, gloriously straddling Ricky, who lay back admiring her lustful pose. She remained poised atop his hips, grinding herself in a gentle sweeping circle, feeling every inch of his full maleness penetrate her hot dampened depths. She smiled to acknowledge his ardor when his hands snaked their way up along the sides of her torso and reached for her breasts. Kellie lifted her arms up to her head, arching her back, presenting herself for him. When he began to squeeze her full milky flesh, she sighed softly, when he tweaked her nipples with twisting pinches, she moaned, when he pulled and raised his head up to reward her offering with succulent kisses, she began to move.

Slowly Kellie lifted her hips up only to pause and begin an equally delicious descent. Bounding up and down with slow languid bursts of energy, Kellie rode him with a fervid passion, like a wave pounding the shoreline unremittingly, her breasts bobbing with a sullen fury. Their voices commingled as did their bodies, each offering encouragement, expressing pleasure, demanding satisfaction.

"Fuck my pussy, Ricky! Fuck my pussy hard! Harder! Oh, god! Fuck my pussy!"

The sharp hissing sound of her cries drove Ricky to rise up from the bed, meeting her every descent with a hard upward thrust. Each time she referred to her pussy sent a thrilling tingle straight to his cock and he thrust harder and faster. He could sense her body tense up just before she erupted in a spectacular orgasm. Her cunt clenched tightly around his shaft, her breasts and body trembled uncontrollably, and her voice cried out as he plummeted deeply into her with a savage passion.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oooh! Oooh!" Kellie moaned as she held her body motionless while Ricky thrust his hips upward relentlessly. Her lungs fought for breath as body languished in the throes of a luxurious climax. She fell softly against his hard body and he slowed to a stop, his hard cock slipping lazily in and out of her dripping wet pussy. "Oh my god! What was that?" she asked before kissing him with a fervent wild passion.

"That was a good one, Princess!" he replied. "The first of many more to come!"

"I hope so."

They lay together for several minutes, the hardness of his manhood remaining. She loved the feel of him inside her and Kellie was hesitant to let him slip out. Eventually she lifted herself off him and snaked her way down over his body, kissing and caressing his chest, his nipples, his belly and then his wondrous erection. Licking her secretions off his glistening shaft, Kellie soon took him again inside her mouth, worshipping his magnificent instrument of pleasure.

Ricky's head rolled back and he groan appreciatively as Kellie sucked his cock again with a growing ferocity. With her one hand alternately cradling and fondling his balls, her other hand placed firmly at the base of his shaft, he felt Kellie take him deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. He knew that he wouldn't last long now.

"I'm going to cum, Princess," he called out gutturally. "Oh Christ, I'm gonna cum!"

Kellie hummed in response and increased the pressure of her suction. She looked down at him, his body arching and writhing wildly. She wanted to feel his explosion, she wanted to taste him, she wanted to see his release. Kneeling between his legs, Kellie sucked and stroked and fondled him as in her craziest most erotic dreams. She wasn't disappointed. He groaned loudly and his hips thrust upward, ramming his cock deep into her mouth just as the first blast of his cum shot directly down her throat. Kellie gagged for a moment, then pumped him firmly, capturing the next load in her mouth. Swallowing, she jacked his cock with both hands and watched as the third stream shot upward like a geyser and fell back onto her hands and his belly. Kellie pumped him dry, and then took her time licking him entirely clean.

It was then that Ricky became aware of the camera, his eyes flickering back open as he raised his head. Kellie was licking and sucking every last vestige of his ejaculate off his body. He glanced over to see a long list of comments flashing on her computer screen. The viewers must have enjoyed a good show.

"Um, Princess? Can we turn that off now?" he asked. Although he had lost some of his stiffness, her firm grip on his shaft was keeping him near readiness.

"Why? Are you all through?"

"Not at all, Princess," he replied. "I just want what happens next to be private, ok?"

"Okay," she said, and climbed off him to sit at the edge of the bed and type into her computer.

SexyPrincess: okay guys!! That's all for the free show!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!! Although I won't be on anymore, I want you to know that I luv you guys!! Thanks for everything!!

And then she waved at the camera, got Ricky to wave too, and then logged off.