The J-Girl Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At any rate, the lady knew what she was doing. That became clear when she interviewed me about my likes and put-offs. I could tell she gathered information on her clients, and it was not the kind of fluff you would find in a resume. She had all the dirt on these men, and she looked out for me. I didn't want a scumbag or a trust fund heir. They just wanted a girl who matched the looks of the girl in Paizuri's escort catalog (my supposed doppleganger was Anri Sugihara). Aside from that, if I was near a potential client, Paizuri contacted Akiko, and she would try to fit him into my schedule. As a result, these men who met me never even knew I was somewhat famous.

Nearly every client had a strong desire for passion and romance. It was therefore my job to properly seduce them. As I said, I knew precisely how to do that. Perhaps is was my ample endowment that brought out the lust in them, but they all found me irresistible. I often fulfilled desires that their wives or girlfriends would not, and I got into the habit of always bringing extra condoms and lubricating jelly. I was surprised by how many of them took pills to help them stay hard or cum twice. Even so it was usually over in under thirty minutes. If it was too soon, I gave them a massage and sometimes we had another round – Paizuri insisted clients always book me for three or four hours. It was more expensive that way.

They would talk about what was on their mind. Sometimes they offered to take me away from my hard work, marry me and share everything with me. It led to some awkward moments when time was up. I came to rely on Paizuri's safety calls when the time of leaving was situated in the middle of his promises of security and endless leisure. When that call came, I had to put a code into my phone and respond. If they prevented me from doing so, they would be blackballed for a while by Paizuri and other escort services she networked with. If something bad happened to me, there would be consequences the client would rather not face.

With all of this sex and romancing, you would think Akiko would be more jealous, but she still encouraged me to find love in a rich man. I told her to give up the vain notion that I would ever seek such love on a hill, especially with a man who met me through Paizuri. I told her she was my base, my heart was invested in her. She seemed to like that I said that at first, but later it kinda made her mad.

When I was too busy folding my clothes and catching a plane, Paizuri handled my social media and tweeted about my visits to places. That was one of the main ways titans of industry and athletes learned that I would be in close proximity, in addition to all my fans. I was honored that a man worth hundreds of millions of dollars would be content to have a little romance with me. I was not as young as I used to be, so I took those opportunities whenever they were offered.

I tried to effectively balance my relationship with Akiko and my work with clients, but you never can be too sure with something as asymmetrical and nebulous as a relationship. Clients had a way of offering temptations that I found all too real. I hoped Akiko never guessed that I was really choosing between her and a client I had only just met. After all she had done for me, the thought of it was grossly unfair. Yet some of those offers really were hard to refuse. Akiko preached about keeping our relationship open, but there was no denying our special feelings toward one another.

We both regarded the other as wonderfully unique. It was plain that she had her tastes, I had my needs, and so the things we wanted from each other were not the same or even balanced. Yet we were drawn to each other, and on top of that our professional partnership was very successful. We both saw how our relationship carried the imprimatur of destiny. To break that bond was akin to blasphemy, for who were we to defy the gods of fate?

It was a day that started out like any other. I began to stir in the early morning twilight. I snuggled closer to Akiko, who had stayed up late working on business planning. I knew she was tired, so I didn't wake her. Instead, I watched her sleeping. Her face was so healthy and pretty, even without a touch of make up. We always slept in the nude, and I unconsciously began to fondle my pillowy breasts while I watched her steady breathing. I peeked under the sheets and found her cock was flaccid, which meant she was still deep asleep.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I returned, Akiko had not moved. I must have made some noise to disturb her, however, because when I checked under the sheets again, I could see in the dimness that she now had an erection. I reached for it and squeezed to find that it was raging hard. Akiko's eyes opened minutely and then closed as she beamed a sleepy version of her usual half-grin.

I crept under the sheets and lay on my side with my face in front of her breasts. Using my lips, I sucked her nipples ever so gently, lightly caressing her sensitive nubs with my tongue. My breasts rested on her silky toned body. Her sharp nipples stiffened in mere moments, mine were slowly growing.

She stirred and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Mm, it's early as fuck you know," she murmured, squirming when I nibbled lightly on her stiffening buds.

With a gentle touch, I urged her to roll onto her back, then I curled up beside her. She wrapped her arm around me, and I began to fondle her perky and plump breasts. I leaned in to give her a kiss, she kissed me back with closed lips to conceal any possible morning breath.

That was fine by me, I intended to get her off before she was even fully awake. I sscooted down until I could touch my lips to the tip of her throbbing boner. I took her into my mouth, eliciting another moan from my futa chan. Slowly, I admitted her tip to the back of my mouth. As I withdrew, I sucked firmly and my cheeks hollowed out. She tilted her pelvis up at me, making it clear she wanted more, and I responded by bobbing steadily. In moments, I tasted the precum that dribbled from her bulging mushroom tip.

I felt her hands over mine, fondling her breasts, so I used one hand for support and the other I wrapped around the base of her cock. Between my hand and my mouth, every square centimeter of her slightly curved shaft was either lubricated with or bathed in my warm saliva.

I took my time, bobbing up and down for several minutes. This was one of my favorite things to pleasure her, and I tried to guess at what sort of exquisite feelings might be stirring within her. When she was ready, she cradled my head firmly in both hands and thrust her hips up at me, keeping my head more or less stationary.

I held on to the base of her cock to help her thrust to the same depth repeatedly. I drooled heavily, sucking and slurping as Akiko bucked and fucked my mouth to her first orgasm. As soon as she began to cum, she stopped bucking. I pressed my tongue along the underside of her glans in steady strokes, it was all she needed while she was cumming. Her spurting cock was twitching rapidly over my tongue. I looked up at her, holding eye contact while I drank her sticky white load. There was a lot of it, and once my cheeks started to bulge, I realized I better try to swallow.

I felt the need to pull off her pulsing cock before trying to swallow. I held her shaft so her cock would not swing up toward her face when I pulled off. Cum splattered on my hand and her cockas her tip popped out of my mouth. A couple of weak spurts splattered my lips as I gulped down what I could. She always had such prodigious loads, she still sometimes overwhelmed me. She lay back, utterly relaxed, and sighed with satisfaction. I licked my lips and then licked her cock clean, and by the time I was done, she was hard again.

We both went into the bathroom to clean up and rinse off. Soon we were in the shower together, ostensibly to wash off, but I kissed her and she opened her mouth to mine, and I melted into her arms.

"Good morning," she said. It was still early and we didn't have much to say, but she stared at my breasts, and I kept an eye on her stiff cock. We noticed each others attention and laughed.

"Fuck some more?" Akiko asked, looking straight into my eyes. "I'm so hard I could tear you a new hole."

I laughed, covering my mouth, and she laughed too. She was in the habit of saying the most awful things just to get me to smile. She said I encouraged her by laughing so she couldn't help it.

"I'm yours, my love. Let's just stay in this hotel all day and you can have your way with me." I met her gaze for a moment, but she eventually looked away.

"Well, we don't have all day, but I definitely plan on having my way with you."

I was convinced Akiko was super human, because she was never satisfied with less than two orgasms. Even after I had given her a perfectly decent blowjob, it was a given that she was going to want to do more. Besides, she would have felt guilty if all she did was glue gun my mouth with her first cum of the morning, then order me around for hours as she does on any typical day. No, it was not going to be over so soon. She takes pride in her skills as a lover.

"Tell me where you want me to start," she whispered in my ear.

She routinely asked me questions like this, I even came to anticipate it. Yet every time she made my word her command, I felt like I was her queen. As much as I respected and adored her, it was a very good feeling.

"My breasts." I said without hesitation. She was on me faster than I could blink, and I gasped as I felt her lips suck hard on my skin. I moaned with appreciation as I felt her teeth press against my soft, pink tit flesh. My pale nipples began to stiffen and turn pink, and she sucked on one.

"Oh babe, you're driving me crazy!" I moaned. She let my trapped nipple escape from her lips with a sucking pop, and I shuddered. She slurped my other hardening nipple up and my knees began to wobble. I am really sensitive – squeezing and slapping my breasts just does strange things to me, it makes my pussy wet and gets me feeling sexy and submissive. If done with dirty talk, I really get the urge to reciprocate. Overall, my breasts are very sensitive, and I can almost orgasm from the combination of firm fondling and sucking. Akiko often used them to her advantage, but they responded just as surely from the fondling hands of clients.

She scooped my breasts into her hands and held my nipples up to her lips, and rolled each of the erect pink nubs over her tongue in turn. She kept at them until I couldn't take it any more.

"Your cock," I begged. "Fuck me now, please." I caressed her blonde locks, urging her to lift her face to me. At last, she tilted her head up to mine for a kiss.

By this time, Akiko was plenty hard again and it was time for a good tit fuck, so we showered a little and lathered each others bodies with soap. As usual, she could not keep her hands off my breasts, and each squeeze made my pussy sing with elation, my entire cooch was drenched with my juices. She worked my breasts with soap until they were smothered in a foamy white lather. I wanted to be fucked so badly, but instead I patiently knelt in front of her. Then I folded her shaft into my cleavage.

I held my breasts tight together using my forearms, and she thrust up through them. From the first gentle thrust, I moaned and gasped. The way my long nipples jutted out from my foamy bouncing melons and brushed her thighs was stimulating, but each time she crushed my papayas with her pounding pelvis was sweet agony. She started slow, but was soon moving quickly, panting. When she slowed, I took over, bouncing my plump papayas up and down her shaft to the same tempo. I watched the expression on her face as I went. Her lips were slightly parted and she looked into my eyes.

"You are so fucking sexy, my god," she moaned. "A goddess on her knees, you are. I must be the luckiest girl alive." Saying this, she planted her feet firmly on the ground. She closed her eyes, her lithe body stiffened and she steadied herself against the wall. My cleavage started to fill with her clear, slimy pre-ejaculate.

"Shoot your load all over me," I said. "Shoot it anywhere you like, in my face, in my mouth, or in my hair. I don't care, just cover me with that hot cum!" I looked down to focus on the task at hand, and I was surprised as her cock let out a sudden spurt that shot up my nose. I immediately looked up to avoid a second nostril blast. A smile came naturally to my lips.

"Oh, you want the rest, don't you?" she groaned, bucking against me. "Open wide, I'm cumming!"

I closed my eyes tight and opened wide as thick ropes of her jism splattered up into my face and chin. A few hot jets flew directly into my mouth, and I reflexively closed my lips to swallow. I lifted my chest up a little and let the rest of her massive load blast into my cleavage, and soon there was a puddle of cum atop my breasts and more dripping down all over my body.

I had grown experienced enough to know that in addition to multiple orgasms, Akiko just came a lot more than the average guy. She produced a lot of sticky white sex juice, and usually it was sweet and delicious. The way she came like a fountain was a real turn on for me, and this facial and pearl necklace had made me giddy with lust.

We kissed and she licked the cum off of my face and then we made our way to the shower. I stood under the hot stream and started to rinse off. Most of it came off with water and soap, but I had I had to scrub everywhere to remove the fibrous spermatozoa. I didn't mind, I always scrubbed my body and took extra good care of my skin. I focused on my face and eyes, and Akiko focused on scrubbing my breasts and then soaping the rest of my body into a lather.

When I was certain it was enough, I fell into her embrace, pressing my soapy melons against hers. She ran her gentle fingertips along my back as the shower rinsed the soap away. When she reached around my body and teased my ass with her fingers, I squirmed and moaned, lifting one leg to allow her better access. She slid one, then two fingers in and out of my ass.

"No," I moaned. "You can't have it."

"Can't have what?"

"You know," I said.

"No, I don't know exactly. Say it."

"You can't fuck my ass" I moaned and gasped. "I'm too tight this early in the morning."

"I want to fuck it, don't be such a tease," she chided. We both knew I was just teasing.

"Later then. I feel unsteady, um, I'll fall down."

"Oh you poor fucking thing," she sighed. "Come on, out of the shower."

We stepped out of the shower and just when I thought she had not sensed my true desire, she bent me over the sink. I felt her glop a palmful of hair conditioner on my wet, soapy ass cheeks.

"Don't, don't fuck my tight little ass," I said, even as I spread my legs wide.

My toned buns were slippery but she spread them with both hands, using only her hips to position herself at my tight rear end. Her cock felt warm against my anus. She pressed her slippery wet cock against my clenching backdoor and I tried to relax it for her. She eased through and began pumping in and out of me, sliding in a little deeper with each thrust.

"There's a good girl." She sighed as she pushed in deeper.

"Oh god, fuck me," I moaned. A few inches in, my ass involuntarily clenched around her slippery shaft, holding her in place. She let out a groan.

"Is it big for you, sweet tits? How does it feel?" she asked.

"It's so big, Aki. Don't hurt me, it feels like you're going to tear me open." The way I said it, overacting and moaning, she knew I was just playing a part. The truth was that anal was one of my secret perverted pleasures. With Akiko, I had to have it at least once a week. Anal orgasms weren't the same for me as vaginal. They were harder to attain, for one thing, but they felt so much more naughty. "You can start moving," I said but it my voice cut off into a groan as she thrust into me balls deep, then reached around to play with my clit.

"Mm, yeah, getting it in my pussy and ass is so good," I moaned.

"Oh? What if I had two dicks, would you want me to fuck both your holes at the same time?"

"It would be amazing for that," I whimpered, "but then how would I give them both a blow job?"

"I see your point. Hmm, what about fucking three dudes?" she went on, somewhat rhetorically. "Maybe today I'll gather up a few cabana boys by the pool and send them up to your room. Young ones, full of soda and rum and ready to cum." In her world, cabana boys were all gorgeous bi-curious studs that were ready to fuck anything in a skirt.

"This hotel does not have cabana boys or a pool."

"Yes, there is a pool, a big outdoor pool with poolside massages and a bar." She was humping my ass to a slow rhythm as she glibly spoke. "That means cabana boys. They also have room service massages. You lay on their massage table with a towel around your waist, and handsome young men with strong hands and tight butts--"

"Just fuck my butt," I grunted, wriggling as she languidly sodomized me. It bothered me a little that she thought about sex with dudes. That was what created division between Michiko and I, and while I didn't want to ruin the moment, I didn't even know how to broach the subject. I wanted Akiko to fantasize freely, because I love her just the way she is – I just hoped I had made it clear I didn't want to entertain those fantasies at the moment.

It was hard for her to reach my breasts in this position, so I began to fondle my melons for her. I squeezed and kneaded them, and felt that glow of pleasure in my breasts begin to spread down to my butt, and soon my whole upper body felt a bit like a big, slippery sex organ. It had begun. I just loved the pleasure of anal sex.

"I'm curious about what you would do with three guys," she went on. "What would you do if I called some and left you here with them?"

"Me? What would you do?" I asked.

"Well, I'd give them all wet, sloppy blow jobs, assuming they're cute. They could gather around, and I'd be on my knees. Or have one fuck my ass, and I'd suck off the other one."

"And the third?" I gasped.

"Hmm, you've got me there. Maybe I could get him to suck my dick. What would you do?"

"Three young men wouldn't compare to you. They'll cum too soon and then want to leave. I need you to fuck me all day long!" I moaned the last words loudly. She responded by taking me with deep, forceful strokes, shoving her pelvis against my buns and driving her cock into my rubbery bowels.

She held my hips with both hands and increased her tempo. As she shifted her stance, her tip popped out accidentally; she plunged right back through my gaping ass on the next thrust. She nailed me with long, steady strokes, and my insides began churning and tensing a familiar way.

"That's it," I said. "Use my ass as much as you want. All my holes are yours to fuck." I looked back at her, she liked to see my face when she was about to cum.

"So sexy," Akiko panted. "I'm about to cum again!"

"Oh yes! Pump me full of cum, flood me with it! I'm yours, yours alone!" I grunted as she fucked my ass wildly. She slammed into me again and again, and the bathroom was filled with the sound of our girlish moans. She slowed her tempo and I could feel her cock pulse again and again as it spurted deep inside me. I turned to watch her cum. Her dyed blonde hair was frizzy and wet, her eyes were closed, her pouty lips were open. A sheen of sweat had formed over her breasts, it made her body glow in the mirror lights. Akiko was such a deliciously sexy lover, and she was still splattering my insides with her sweet jizz.

"Ooh, I can feel it," I moaned. I held still until I could no longer feel the tensing of Akiko's body against mine. "That was amazing," I sighed, and she nodded, looking unsteady on her feet. "Oh yes baby, I feel so full."