The Land of Oooze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then move and let us pass," Lorri told the big baby. She hadn't meant to hurt him, just to get him to move out of the way so they could go on. Now she felt bad as hugh teardrops ran from his eyes and plopped to the roadway in front of her. "Awwww, don't cry," she said in a softer tone. She started to pat his arm but he jumped away in terror. "Why, your afraid aren't you?" she questioned.

"Well yes! You are so mean, hitting me like that.." he stammered and sniffed again.

Lorri glanced back at her companions and an idea came to her. "We're going to see the Wizard to get help for problems we have. Would you like to go with us and see if the Wizard can make you more brave?"

The Cowardly Lion looked at the girl and saw that she was serious. "Well, I suppose I could do that." he finally answered. He had stopped crying and was wiping the last of his tears away. His face looked hopeful at her suggestion and he decided he would would go with them. "Do you really think the Wizard can make me brave?" he asked.

"Don't see why not. He can do a lot from what I've heard." Lorri told him.

"Okay! I'll go with you!" the Lion said. All four linked their arms together and went skipping down the road. They talked and laughed as they went, each eager to see the Wizard and to have their problem solved.

The day was warm as they walked along, quiet now, each thinking of different things. Lorri noticed the Lion Man kept stealing glances at her and wondered what was up with that.. the other two seemed lost in their thoughts. Around mid-day, they decided it was time to stop for a rest and to find something to eat.

Stepping off the road and into the forest once more, so they could get a drink from the stream, Lorri saw an apple tree, full of beautiful red apples. She ran and picked several then bit into one. It tasted better then anything she could think of at the moment. "Mmmmmmmm.. yummy!" she said with a mouthful of apple. Nearby, she saw a grapevine, filled with fat purple grapes! "Oh wow! Grapes!" she cried in delight. At least they wouldn't go hungry here, she was thinking when suddenly a terrible screeching voice cut into her enjoyment of the fruit.

"WHO DARE EAT MY FRUIT?" screamed a female voice from somewhere nearby. Lorri couldn't see the speaker and wasn't sure she wanted to. The Lion was hiding behind the Tin Man and the Scarecrow, and both of them looked terrified. A very ugly woman stepped out from behind a tree on the other side of the water. The woman was dressed in black from head to toe and had a grimace on her ugly face.

"My bad." Lorri said mildly, wondering who the witchy bitch was.

"WHAT!?" the Witch screamed in anger and shook a fist at Lorri. "Who do you think you are girl?"

"Well, I think I'm me and that's 'Lorri' to my friends." Lorri answered. "I didn't notice any signs around saying the fruit was off limits to anyone." she finished lamely and started to back up towards the way they had come.

"You listen to me you little smart-ass, this is my neck of the woods and I don't take kindly to trespassers

on my property or eating my fruit." the Witch snarled. She was glaring hatefully at all of them and Lorri decided it was probably time to leave.

She tried to smile sweetly at the Witch and started to say she was sorry but the Witch cut her off in mid-sentence. "OUT! OUT OF MY WOODS NOW YOU STUPID GIRL, AND TAKE YOUR... WHATEVER THEY ARE, WITH YOU!" The four friends fled back through the trees and onto the road as fast as they could go. But not before the Witch had spied the red shoes on Lorri's feet. Lorri heard her scream again and yell, "MY SHOES! MY BEAUTIFUL RED SHOES! GIVE THEM BACK TO ME YOU STUPID GIRL!"

"Finders, Keepers!" Lorri yelled over her shoulder and kept running. It was awhile before she could make herself slow down and look back. No one was in sight. Her friends were all trying to catch their breath. One by one they let themselves sink to the ground to rest. Every little sound made them jump and look about to see if the Witch had caught up with them, but she was no where in sight.

"Who was that nasty bitch?" Lorri asked the others.

"Who?" the Tin Man said in amazement that she didn't know.

"That my dear, was the Wicked Witch of the West." the Scarecrow said in a whisper, then looked over his shoulder fearfully.

"Oh my, oh me, oh me oh my!" was all that came out of the poor Cowardly Lion. He was shaking very badly in his terror.

Lorri patted his arm and spoke softly to him, "It's okay, she's gone, your safe here." She saw the Tin Man and Scarecrow look at each other with worried eyes. She asked them, "Who is she? Someone important? Is she really a witch?"

The Tin Man explained to the woman that the Witch was evil and it was not wise to piss her off! They all had stories of the Witch to tell, and tell they did. When they had finished, Lorri knew it was probably for the best that they try to avoid the old crone if they could. She was a little concerned about the red shoes then decided 'fuck it,' they were her shoes now.

The rest of the day was uneventful with no sign of the Witch on the road or in the woods on either side. Night would fall soon, so they began looking for a place to sleep safely. Around a bend in the road, they found shelter. It was a large barn that appeared to be abandoned, so in they went.

Lorri said against a bale of hay with the poor Lion's head in her lap. She was trying to comb his mane, which was very tangled with twigs and leaves. Before long, he was purring like a kitten under her hand. As she stroked his soft fur, Lorri happened to glance down his body and saw he had the start of an erection. A very large erection at that. In fact, the Lion's cock was much bigger then the other two, who as you recall, were quite large. She saw the other two watching her in silence. She loved to have an audience and decided to give them a little show. She let her hand stroke downwards until it reached the Lion's manhood.

"Oh my, such a nice cock you have!" she said sweetly when the Lion's eyes opened in surprise as her hand grabbed him. Then she said, "I hope you don't mind if I touch it?"

The Lion's purr turned to a growl of pleasure when Lorri leaned down and licked the head of his hard member. He had never had anyone do that before and loved it! "Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.... yeeeeessssssss.. lick all you like." he rumbled.

Lorri stole a look to see what the Tin Man and Scarecrow were doing. She saw that both had their own cocks out and were jacking-off while they watched her. She could hear them breathing hard in their excitment. This was going to be fun she thought.

"Do you mind if I get more comfortable?" she asked the Lion who looked as if he might faint at any moment.

"Nnnooo.. go ahead." was all he could say in answer to her question.

Lorri stood up and took her clothing off, then got on her knees before the Lion. She couldn't think of him as an animal, he was more like a very hairy man with a tail. Besides, who cared? Lorri licked the head of his cock once more, then took it into her mouth. She looked up at him as she began to seriously suck his dick.

"OOOOOH YEAH!" the Lion growled, his body shaking hard. Lorri sucked harder and suddenly felt cum fill her mouth and throat. The Lion jerked and humped and thrust into Lorri's mouth until he had emptied his cum into her mouth. He then fell back onto a pile of hay and lay there panting.

Lorri looked over at the other two and smiled in invitation at them. They understood her smile and went to her quickly. The Tin Man squeezed her tits in his metal hands, being careful not to hurt her. He flicked his tongue around each nipple, then sucked on them. The Scarecrow was down between her legs, licking at her already damp snatch. His tongue darted out and teased her clit before plunging it deep in her. They laid her down in the straw and pleasured her body. Lorri was moaning and twisting under them. She started to beg for them to fuck her while the Lion watched.

"Fuck my hot pussy! Please, c'mon, give it too me now! Fuck me hard!" she begged, grabbing the Tin Man's cock first. He stopped what he had been doing and moved to position himself over her, then lowered himself down so he could slide his cock into her pussy. He banged her for several minutes, then rolled over, pulling her on top of him. The Scarecrow stood above the Tin Man's head and pushed his stiffy into her mouth to suck. The Lion had recovered and had an erection again as he watched them. He couldn't take any more, so he jumped up and went over to the threesome.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrreat fucking!" he growled from behind Lorri. She felt his cock pressing against her ass and poking at her back, trying to hit it's mark. She shuddered when she felt him enter her backdoor but couldn't protest because her mouth was full. After a moment it felt wonderful. She had never felt so full before. She had three cocks in her at the same time! Who would have thought? Who wouldbelieveshe had fucked these three!

They spent several hours fucking. Everyone would trade places now and again, all enjoying themselves very much. Lorri couldn't keep count of how many orgasims she'd had. At long last everybody came at the same time. It was the most intense thing any of them had ever experienced. They all fell asleep, naked in the straw, well except the Tin Man and Lion who didn't have any clothing to start with. Lorri dreamed of another place, different people and her children. She woke later, anxious to get back home, yet reluctant to leave her new pals. She decided not to worry about it until she saw the Wizard and COULD get back home.

After everyone was awake and they had eaten some of the fruit (which Lorri happened to have stashed some of it away), they started back down the road. During the walk, each told the others about their lives. They had interesting stories to tell. Lorri's story was the strangest, at least that's how her new buddies felt. They were amazed that there could be another world somewhere beyond Oooze. The things she described were amazing! But they believed her because they had never met anyone quite like her before and they trusted her.

They were walking along, talking as they went, when suddenly a bright bubble of light appeared on the road in front of them. They stopped, their mouths dropped open in surprise, the Cowardly Lion hidden behind Lorri, when a beautiful woman appeared in the big bubble. "Hello everyone. And a special greeting to you my dear." the woman said in a sweet voice, looking at Lorri.

"Hello yourself," Lorri spoke while the others composed themselves. "Uh.. who are you?" she asked, looking at the newcomer with interest.

The woman in the bubble had to be the most gorgeous female any of them had ever lain eyes on. She had wavy red hair that fell almost to her ankles. Her skin was flawless, it reminded Lorri of alabaster. She had ruby red lips that glistened and bright green eyes that sparkled with good humor or excitement and were adorned with the longest, thickest lashes Lorri had ever seen. She was wearing a tiny pair of panties and a lacy bra, both items were green like her eyes. On her perfect feet, she wore black strappy heels. In one delicate hand, the woman held a stick with a glowing orb on the end of it... Lorri guessed it to be a wand of some sort. Lorri also figured the lady must shave her snatch because not a single hair escaped from the tiny undies. Her whole body was as smooth as could be. When she smiled, beautiful, perfect, white teeth could be seen.

"Why, I'm Brenda... the Good Witch of the East my lovely." she said in her breathless voice. "I got word there was a newcomer to our land and decided to see for myself.. and indeed, here you are!" The woman walked slowly around Lorri, checking her out, touching her hair, then her face for a moment. She ran a long, red fingernail down Lorri's arm while looking intently at her. Lorri shivered at her touch. Brenda spoke again, saying, "I've also come to warn you, Don't Talk To Strangers on the road. My sister, the Wicked Witch of the West, has it in for you. She's pretty pissed that you found her red shoes and won't give them back."

Lorri started to protest but stopped when Brenda raised a finger to her lips and said, "Hush my dear. I'm on your side in this matter. My sister is a total bitch and besides, she lost the slippers and doesn't deserve to have them." She tilted her head a little and continued, "I wanted to tell you something else. The Wizard is a fraud. He has no power to help you find your way home. But don't dispair, you have the means to find your way back already." Lorri's friends were very upset by this news. They wouldn't get the things they so badly wanted after all!

Brenda saw their saddness and smiled warmly, then said, "Don't fret, I can help each of you with what you want, but I want something too." She turned back to Lorri and smiled again. "I want you for an hour sweetness." she purred close to Lorri's ear. "In return, I'll grant your friends one wish each and I'll tell you how to get back home."

Well dear reader, there's really no reason to make this story longer, you can guess what happened in the hour Lorri spent with Brenda... it's too hot to write down here, my paper would burn up! Lorri learned that if she clicked the heels of the red shoes together and wished to go home, they would take her there. The Tin Man got his heart and was very happy, if fact he met the Tin Woman of his dreams and lived happily ever after. The Scarecrow got a brain, as wished, and was considered to be the smartest fellow in the land. The Lion went back to the forest very brave and fierce and ruled like a jungle king.

Lorri got home and never forgot any of them, in fact, she used the shoes a number of times to go back to visit her buddies in Oooze. The always had a very good time when they got together. Lorri heard on one of her visits, that the Wicked Witch was killed when a house fell on her and wouldn't you know it, she lost her second pair of red slippers to a girl that happened to be in the house.. someone named Dorothy I think. But that's a whole different story...

The End.

12