The Morgan's Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing suggestive after that and before I knew it I was alone in the den again. I went straight for the changer and turned it on. I backed toward the couch and sat down hard as the disk started.

A shot of the den but closer than before, with the TV on. Mr M. walked into the shot and sat on the couch. He was wearing a dark coloured satin robe. He moved to the changer remote and clicked it toward the TV. Steve and I jumped onto the screen and I gasped in surprise. It hadn't occurred to me that there was a recording of that but of course there was! Mr. M. stroked his cock through the robe as he watched me swallow Steve's cock. He cupped his balls as my solo performance began and tugged gently on them. As he watched me slip a finger onto my clit he pushed back the robe and stroked his cock. I watched it stiffen and my pussy ached.

Next was my performance from last weekend. He seemed to really like this one because he let his head drop back as he pulled long smooth strokes along his cock. Oh how I wanted that cock in me! I couldn't bear it any longer. Knowing he was probably recording this as well, I slid my skirt up to reveal to the camera that I had no panties on. I opened my shirt to expose my nipples and they hardened instantly.

I spread my legs wide and stroked my pussy lips. I moaned aloud and then I heard the echo.

Startled, I looked up to find Mr. M standing there in the flesh. I closed my legs and he smiled as he said, 'Oh but the view was so nice. Please open them again."

Shocked I didn't move. His smile faded and he repeated in that stern tone, "Open them again, please".

I spread my legs again and felt the pussy juice spill against my lips. I had never been wetter in my life.

His voice was quiet but firm every time he spoke to me. "Very good. Now, how do you like my editing work?" he said with a motion of his head toward the TV.

"Very good," I almost whispered. He was walking toward me with a smile.

"I've waited a long time for this and I'm very happy to have caught you. I was hoping it would be like this."

He reached the couch and dropped to his knees.

"Where is Mrs. M.?"

"Oh, she had other things to do this evening and I claimed to have things as well so here we are. I dropped her off and returned here in time to catch you pleasuring yourself while watching me do the same."

I looked down and saw that he was very hard and his pant zipper was straining. I desperately wanted to be fucked.

"Will you let me look after this for you now?" he said looking at my dripping pussy. Without waiting for a response he bent his head and began tongue bathing my pussy. I gasped at the exquisite jolts surging through me and he smiled and moaned against my thigh.

His tongue snaked in and around my clit and traced broad flat strokes along my pussy lips but never gave direct pleasure to the clit. After what seemed like hours I was bucking my hips to his mouth nearly crying with frustration. Then, he flicked my clit with his tongue. Sharp, short flicks with no real rhythm but I was losing my mind. I moaned recklessly and he stopped.

"You DO know good girls don't cum without permission, don't you?"

"I know."

"Good girl." He smiled broadly and returned to alternately tracing and flicking my clit with his tongue. Suddenly my clit was pressed against the front of his teeth and the pleasure almost overwhelmed me. I grabbed his head digging my fingers into his skull and begged, "Please! I need to cum! Please just let me cum!"

He chuckled and pressed his tongue down hard on my clit as he flicked it and I came. A scream ripped from me that sounded like some animal in the dark woods. I clutched his head and bucked involuntarily against his tongue as I came over and over again. I felt my cum spurting out of me, soaking his face. I rocked and bucked against him until the last sensation left me spent and panting, too weak to lift a hand.

I looked at him and could think of nothing to say, how do you thank someone for such a thing? So, I sat up and turned him to the couch and knelt before him to take his cock in my mouth. He moaned when he realized what I intended and I smiled. I knew he would be vocal.

I swirled my tongue over his head and spit copiously on the shaft to make him very wet. He moaned and said, "Yes! That's a good girl. A good dirty little slut." I almost came again.

I tugged on his balls, as I had seen him do, as I slid his cock head to the back of my throat. I repeated this a few times and then pulled him completely out of my mouth and merely flicked the ridge and sucked deeply on only the head. Then, I quickly sucked it into my mouth and pressed it into the back of my throat again. He moaned in a growling whisper, "Yes! That's it! Good girl."

I was no longer thinking. I was simply engrossed in sucking his magnificent cock and listening to the dirty things he said to me.

He tangled his fingers in my hair at the back of my head but didn't push my head against him; he just followed the thrusting of my head.

I was totally absorbed in my "work" so I was surprised when he grabbed me by the shoulders suddenly and stood up, taking me with him.

He spun me around so my back was to him and he thrust me forward onto the arm of the couch. "There you dirty little tease," he growled. My nipples pressed against the leather, my cheek on the cushion he kicked my legs apart with his foot and stepped between them.

"Now, I will fuck this hot little cunt like it should be fucked" he said as he grabbed my hips and plunged his cock deep into my pussy until I felt his balls against me and then he pulled back and thrust into me again. He picked up speed so I felt his cock flying in and out of my cunt. I could hear myself moaning but I couldn't stop myself. I had never felt like that before.

"Cum for me!" I cried to him. "Fill my cunt with your hot cum." I heard myself shout and then my pussy quivered and clenched and I had an orgasm that felt like I had been holding it back for years. I cried with the release of it.

He moaned and I felt his balls tighten and then the hot spurt of his cum spilled all over my pussy lips and ass.

Mr. M. collapsed on the end table near the couch and I slowly turned over so I was sprawled on the couch.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

He grinned, "I'm glad you liked it."

"Like hardly begins to describe it." I stated and blushed quickly ay my lack of experience. He laughed as he got up and started to walk away and then turned to me. "I'll be right back. Don't move a muscle." I wasn't sure I could have if I had wanted to.

He returned with a warm wash cloth and a towel for me and cleaned me up wherever it seemed necessary. The warmth was wonderful on my freshly stretched and "abused" parts. I felt deliciously bruised and aching. Like I had used muscles that needed to be used but hadn't in a long while. It was wonderful! He was very gentle and I felt awkward but aroused by him cleaning me. I looked for something to say to hide my discomfort.

"So..." I started and he looked up at me.

"So?"

"So I guess this means I should find another babysitting job. I don't want to cause problems with you and Mrs. M."

He grinned, "You can't cause problems with us. Besides, if you do that then how will we explore other things together?"

I grinned and my pussy clenched as I asked "Like what?"

He handed me the towel and grinned, "I have a few ideas... are you free next Saturday?"

12