The New Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me," she ordered, her pussy suddenly soaking wet, aching for relief. With a loud gasp she threw her head back as his tongue slid through her folds, finding her clit instantly and concentrating his attentions there.

"Oh God, oh yes," she breathed, clutching his hair, her only means of balance as he quickly drew her towards orgasm. One hand squeezed and caressed her ass while with the other he swiftly plunged two fingers into her dripping pussy. As his tongue continued to flick and tease her clit, his fingers ruthlessly fucked her, bringing her to a shuddering climax.

Gripping his shoulders, she stood trembling and gasping, still holding onto him for support. Billy released his hold on her ass and his fingers closed around the head of her plug. Jiggling it gently, he gazed up at her and in a low voice, asked, "Would you care to even the score?"

Confused, she stared down at him, her eyes still slightly glazed with spent passion. "What do you mean?"

"Even the number of fuckings we each received," he explained.

A lusty smile curled her full lips and she took a step away from him. Giving a tug on the leash that was still attached to his collar, she purred, "Come along, Slave. On your hands and knees like a good pet on a leash."

Lowering his hands to the ground and keeping his eyes on her firm, round ass and the plug sticking out of it, he obediently crawled after her. He had never been in her rooms before and sat back on his heels to look around when she commanded that he halt. He thought his room was luxurious, but her's made his pale in comparison . In fact, gazing around, he quickly realized she had a suite of rooms.

Unscrewing and removing the clamps from her tender nipples, she watched her Slave take in his surroundings. She could see he was impressed. She peeled off her latex dress before sitting on a sofa, sucking in her breath slightly as the plug pushed in. "Come and stand before me," she ordered.

Billy obediently crawled to her and stood. A sigh of immense relief slipped through his lips as she gently removed the straps from his cock and balls. "Thank you, Mistress," he whispered. Surprising him, she slid off the sofa and knelt at his feet, immediately taking him into her mouth. The sudden warmth and wetness, accompanied by her expert sucking had him on the verge and then over, shooting his cum into her mouth and down her throat as she took all of him into her mouth.

Rising, she looked up at him and gave the leash a quick tug. Dropping to his hands and knees, he followed as she led him to the bedroom. "I want a good long ass fucking, not some quick in and out," she explained. "And I figured that with the state you're in, you would cum too quickly." Pausing, she turned and looked down at him. "And I was right."

His cock was instantly hard again, his arousal immediate as she announced her desire for a lengthy fucking. Billy watched her lustily as she led him to her bed, clad only in the thigh high leather boots. He imagined what it would feel like to have those boots pressed against his chest and shoulders as he plunged his cock into her ass. Watching those dangerous heels bouncing in the air as he took her. How he would love to bind her hands to the headboard, to be able to use her as he wished.

His cock stiffened even further as he saw that part of his fantasy was to come true, as she lay on her back bending her legs, spreading herself wide. "Get up here and fuck me, slave," she ordered.

She used him thoroughly that night, letting him cum only once more, ordering him to fuck her ass in every possible position. By the end of it, dawn was breaking and they were both sore and exhausted. "Go to your room," she ordered, rolling over in the bed, pulling the blankets around her. As he rose, he noticed that she still had the boots on, but was already sound asleep.

Wandering to his own room, he stood briefly before the full length mirror. He still wore the clothes from the party and gazed at his reflection. Vanessa had finally admitted that she had chosen the outfit for him, knowing that he would feel slightly uncomfortable in it. Grudgingly he had to admit, that he did look rather hot in the gender bending attire and it had attracted quite a bit of attention earlier that night.

He pulled off the clothes and fell back onto the bed, his hands closing around his still hard cock. Even though he was sore, he was still horny and he gently stroked himself until he came, his cum covering his hand. Thoroughly exhausted, he didn't even bother to wipe his fingers before falling asleep.

12