The Red Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's wine and beer in the refrigerator," she said glancing at his crotch and remembering what Emily had said about his endowment.

He grabbed a beer and walked over in front of her and held out the can. "Congratulations to the top woman real estate seller." When she held up her glasses he clinked it.

They took a drink and she smiled. "I know about you and Emily."

He was surprised but didn't show it. "I believe she is of legal age."

"But she is just a girl," Amy smiled.

"She didn't complain," Tom grinned as he sat next to her. He sat his beer down and took her glass before sitting it next to the can.

"Jake is the only man I've been with," Amy said breathing rapidly. Tom slid his hand across the bedspread to the top of her knee. "We can't do anything really bad."

"Really bad?" He repeated wondering where bad ended and really bad began. His hand pulled on her knee until her top leg unraveled from the bottom one. "You are so beautiful." His hand now parted her knee caps and wormed up between them. She grabbed his wrist when he was about three inches from her damp panties.

"Don't."

"I'll stop before I get really bad," he grinned.

"Just slow down some," she smiled as she pulled the hand out and then pulled him until they were both lying on the bed facing each other. Her eyes closed as she pressed her soft lips forward into his.

Amy had always liked Tom and had never really thought of him sexually until that day. Now in his strong arms and his hard bulge pressing into her upper stomach she was on fire. Tongue kissing had been long gone from her and Jake's sex life so now as Tom's flicked and teased....her sex was flowing down below.

Amy pulled her lips away causing his tongue to slip out slowly. "God.....it's been so long."

"So long?"

She giggled. "So long since I've kissed like that." Her eyes closed again while her lips pressed forward however she kissed only air because Tom's lips were landing much lower at the base of her soft neck.

"Ohh," she moaned. When his fingers crawled up over her stomach and then over the rise of her breast her reaction was to stop him but her fingers only made it an inch away when he toyed with the hard nipple.

"Don't," she said not really wanting him to stop.

"It's not really bad," he whispered. He was amazed how long the nipple was. After rubbing and pushing it for almost a minute his fingers released the top button on her blouse.

His lips continued to lick and nibble on her neck while he opened all the buttons and then pulled the silk blouse over her semi-cup pushup bra. Now he knew why the nipple fell so unobstructed because both were pointing out over the bra cup and had to be at least an half inch long.

"Ummm.......," he said before kissing down the center of her chest bone and detouring to the right to engulf the nip.

"Oh Tom," she moaned before curling her fingers into his dark head of hair. She then felt him release the front clasp and pull the bra completely away.

"They're bigger than I imagined," Tom thought before moving his mouth to the other breast. He could hear her heavy breathing and the deep soft moans emitting from her throat. It was almost like she had not had sex in years.

Amy was lost in passion feeling another man sucking her breasts and when he pulled his mouth away she reached out to keep his head there but he slipped away and was leaning back looking at her treasures. She cupped them. "No man has ever seen them but Jake."

"I feel privileged," he smiled before reaching down to unsnap her skirt.

"You're being bad again," she giggled when she felt the zipper opening and the cooler air onto her tummy. A few more inches and he would get a surprise.

"So smooth," Tom whispered while rubbing over her navel down to the waistband on her skirt. As he pulled it downward she giggled when he saw her panties.

"The red panties."

"Yes....Emily loaned them to me," she laughed while lifting her hips to allow him to pull the skirt off.

Tom smiled and slid his hand back up between her thighs until he pushed into her damp crotch. "And they are wet."

"I wonder why?" She chuckled but stopped when he grabbed the waistband and pulled them down over her somewhat dark brown wild bush. "I haven't trimmed it for the bikini season yet."

"Good........I like it like that." As he pulled the panties away and she did the same to the bra under her back he moved back from the bed and stared at her fully naked body. "You don't know how many times I've thought about you like this?"

Amy's shyness was melting as the man gave her compliments and hot looks. "So do I meet your expectations?"

He smiled. "God yes......would you turn over?" It was her ass that had given him more than one wet dream.

Amy smiled and did what he asked. She waited but didn't hear anything. "Well?"

"I'm speechless," he whispered. He heard her giggle while he quickly pulled off his shirt and pushed down his pants and boxers. She did not know he was on the bed and about to drop onto her back until she felt his flesh on her calves and then his hard body down onto her soft one.

"TOM!" She tried to turn but he was too heavy.

"Shhh," he whispered while guiding his long hard eight inch cock lengthwise between her ass cheeks.

"OH GOD!" Amy cried out feeling the huge salami in her crack. She realized Emily's description did not do it justice. Still not totally believing it she reached behind her and measured it with her fingers. "You beast."

As he slid his body up the rod did the same and again when he moved back down. Again and again he did it until she started lifting her ass and opening her legs. On the next trip down his cock head pressed underneath against her very hairy and wet pussy lips. "Do you want to be really bad?" He whispered.

"Ohhh," she moaned about to make a very important decision. She had never thought about Tom in a sexual way before but had wondered what a bigger penis would feel like. She reached up under her tummy and thick hairs and pressed the swollen crown into her inner lips until it was lined up with her tight hole. "Yes I want to be really.......REALLY BAD!" Tom pushed when she said the first 'really'.

Amy's head was now tilted backwards as his hard-on rammed up into her tight channel. As he pulled up her hips to help she opened her legs as wide as possible. Five inches later he was buried without any open space left inside. "Ahhh," she moaned from the slight pain but more from the immense pleasure that was building. As he pulled out she sighed and when he pushed back in she moaned. She was his doggie.

Tom felt the slight swaying of the boat and matched it as best as he could. His hands caressed her soft buttocks and then underneath to her firm titties.

"Tom."

"What?" He continued pumping.

"Can we....uh turn over?"

"Sure," he answered as he moved back and somehow managed to keep his hard rod into her pussy as her leg and body swung around until she was now looking up at him.

"You are so much bigger than Jake," she moaned now wrapping her thighs around him. "And....so much better."

"Better at what?" He asked knowing the answer but wanting her to say it.

"Better at..........fucking me," she giggled. For the next five minutes he took his time slowly fucking her and then speeding up until her moans were almost tied together. "TOM......OH MY.....I'M CUMING!"

"ME TOOO!" He screamed.

Both didn't want to stop but had to from exhaustion. His dripping cock head pulled out leaving a white sticky trail. As they lay looking up at the moving ceiling she asked, "Who do you think left Emily the panties?"

"Well..........she told me she thinks it was your husband," Tom answered.

"Jake? Do you think he would cheat on me?"

"Well he would be totally stupid but yes I've seen him in action at some of the real estate dinners and have heard some rumors."

"And I've been so stupid." She thought about crying but realized she had just fucked another man. "Maybe it's worked out for the best." Her body turned and pushed up against his side. "Do you have anything left?"

"Shit.......after Emily and Ellie last night and now you I don't think I can walk out of here," he laughed.

"Ellie? Who is Ellie?"

"No one," Tom whispered. He closed his eyes as Amy kissed his nipple and then left a wet trail down over his navel to his limp noodle. "No one at all," he smiled as she brought it back from the dead.

*****

Amy was in her car an hour later when her cell phone rang. The caller ID showed Jake's name. "Hi."

"Where are you?" He asked sounding pissed. "I've been back in the office for an hour."

"Just having lunch with a friend," she said truthfully. "I'll be in the office shortly." She hung up to end the questioning and saw him waiting by Emily's desk laughing with her.

"Uh hem," She said as she walked by them. "I thought you missed me?"

"No, I was hoping you had brought me something to eat," Jake said trying not to peek at Emily's bare thighs.

"Nope...you're on your own," she said while walking back to her office.

Ten minutes later Emily walked in. "I don't think it's him."

"What did he say?"

"I asked him if he started the Secret Valentine yet and he said since it was a man he was having trouble finding something."

"Shit......that leaves my father-in-law. I mean it can't be Jim right?"

"Do you think he did it as a joke?" Emily asked.

"I'm not sure..." Amy smiled. "Do you mind if I keep the panties a little while longer?"

"No, just find out who gave them to me," Emily said. "I don't want to lose this job."

*****

Amy had flirted with her father-in-law since she had first dated his son. It was harmless little teasing consisting of pats on the butt and even some light kisses on the lips. She knew that he prided himself in keeping his body in good shape and now that she was going to come on to him wondered how far he would really go.

"Hi Dad," she grinned as she moved into the office doorway. "Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure......I always have time for my beautiful daughter-in-law," he replied as he put down the recent Real Estate Guide. He saw her close the door. "Is everything all right?"

Amy frowned. "Not really. Uh.....Jake and I........God I'm not sure how I should say it."

"Just say it," he said nervously. He was hoping that they were not splitting up.

"Jake doesn't seem to desire me anymore." She covered her eyes with her hand and waited. A few seconds later she saw his feet stop just in front of her and his large hands grasp her shoulders. She looked down so he couldn't see that she was not crying and then hugged her small frame into his large one.

John patted her on her back. "It's probably just a phase. You both have been working so many long hours." He felt the hard tips of her chest pressing into his and the flat tummy pressing into his manhood. His hand patted and moved lower to the top of her hips. He could feel the panty waistband underneath.

"Would you just hold me a while?" She whispered while gently brushing her lips against his neck. She then felt his penis getting hard down below.

"Sure," he smiled as he tried to back away but she came with him. Her perfume and her lips were rapidly raising his desires. "You are a very desirable woman."

Amy smiled when his fingers crossed down over the top of her panties and lightly touched over the top of her ass crack. "It's been so long since........since we've had sex." Her lips now were nibbling on his soft nape.

John had many fantasies about making love with his daughter-in-law though the years but had never thought the opportunity would arise. Since she was kissing and nibbling on his neck she was the one who started it. He then dropped his hand down over her soft buttocks until he cupped the right cheek. "Do you.......want me to...help?"

Amy need it was time to talk dirty. "Yes.....my body is so hot."

"Amy......my precious Amy," John whispered as both hands cupped and squeezed the ass he had admired for so long.

She smiled while sliding sideways and jamming her thigh up into his hardness. It was then someone knocked on the door.

"Shit," John said as he looked over her shoulder. "Sit on the sofa and I'll see who it is."

Amy glanced down at his bulge and visually measured him to be about the same as his son. She moved to the sofa and watched as John cracked open the door and peeked out.

"Mr. Davis," Gail said as she tried to peek over his shoulder wondering who was in his office. "I'm sorry to bother you but I need your signature."

"No problem," John smiled as he took the papers from her hand and pulled a pen from his shirt pocket. He held them against the wall as he signed them. "Would you make sure no one bothers me for the next 30 minutes?"

"Uh.......yes sir," Gail answered. When he had moved over to sign the documents she couldn't help notice the tent in his slacks. Again she tried to peek into the room but he quickly closed the door.

"Sorry about that," John whispered as he turned to see Amy sitting back on the sofa arm with her bare feet up on the cushion next to her. Her silky dress was pulled up to mid-thigh.

"30 minutes?" Amy giggled.

"I'm an old man remember?" John chuckled while sitting down at her feet.

"30 minutes is way more than I'm used to," she said as she lifted her feet and slid down until her heels pressed into his lap and hardness below.

"We can't have you not being satisfied at home and going out to find pleasure elsewhere," he whispered as he picked up her left foot and massaged it. He looked at her dress as he lifted the foot higher and higher until he saw the small red triangle of her panties. He gently kissed the top of her foot and then slowly left kisses down over her ankle.

"That feels so good.........Daddy," she whispered knowing it would turn him on more. It did. His lips moved faster up her calve while lifting the leg high enough for the dress to fall down over her lower stomach. Her red panties were not completely uncovered. "Do you like my panties?"

"Yes....very much," he grinned before shifting his hips between her legs and then lowering the top half of his body until he kissed the middle of her left thigh.

Her fingers found his head and guided it and his lips north until they pressed into her damp covered pussy. She felt his tongue press outward until it found her swollen clitty. "Oh yes Daddy.......right there."

John's fingers crawled up the outsides of her thighs until he found the panties. He grabbed the waistband and slowly pulled downward until they crossed over her thick bush and then ripped them down until they left her feet. When her legs moved back down to the sofa he grabbed her knees and opened his next meal.

"Please," she begged. Her hands moved down over her naked stomach until her fingers grabbed onto and parted the dripping hairy lips.

"Wow," his eyes never left her honey pot while his mouth teased again up her thighs. The opened inner and outer lips formed a target symbol and helped him to hit the bull's-eye.

"OH MY GOD!" She cried out.

"Shhh," he grinned before sucking in the hooded clitty.

Amy's ass was bucking up and down now wanting more and more of his tongue. When she wanted more she grabbed the back of his shirt collar and pulled his face up. "Fuck me Daddy."

John crawled up between her thighs and was about to reach down and release his slack when her hands beat him to it. She almost ripped them open and then didn't bother to push down his boxers. She fished into the small opening until she found the hard shark. It was bigger than she had first thought. Her fingers pulled it downward until the hard tip split her pussy lips. Now set in place her hands grabbed his hips and pulled his cock down into her.

All was forgotten, his wife and son, and her husband and mother-in-law. They were now attached together and were racing for satisfaction.

Amy's mind was on overload because she was fucking the second man on the same day that was not her husband. She knew it would not be the last. Her mouth found his and their tongues danced.

"I've wanted......to fuck you for so.......long," he whispered.

"Really?" She giggled. "Why didn't you tell me?" Her legs now wrapped around his hips and held on as he gave her the fucking of her life. "You can fuck.....me.......anytime......you want," she grunted.

"I'mmm going to.......cummm," he groaned.

"Me too.........now.....Daddy..........NOW!"

She felt his hot spunk mixing with Tom's earlier deposit as her body exploded. A minute later they stopped moving and two minutes after that he pushed back.

"Tuesdays and Thursdays are best for me," John smiled as he sat at his desk watching her push the skirt over her moist pussy. He noticed she picked up the panties and wadded them into her hand. "Aren't you going to put them back on?"

"They are Emily's," she giggled as she turned and walked from the room. "And Tuesdays and Thursdays work for me."

"Emily's?"

*****

Gail had hung out around the corner from Mr. Davis' office to see who was in there. She had listened enough by the door to know what was going on. Her eyes and mouth opened in shock when she saw Amy come out. "Oh my God."

Amy walked into her office. "Gail would you watch the front desk for a while? I need to speak with Emily."

"Uh.........yes........front desk," Gail said hoping the woman wouldn't notice how shook she was.

*****

"It wasn't him?" Emily said after closing Amy's office door.

"No, when he saw them on me he didn't recognize them," Amy giggled. She grabbed a box of tissues and pulled up her dress to clean up the mess. "Here." She held out the panties.

Emily grabbed the panties. "He saw them on you?"

"Yes and then he took them off of me," Amy smiled. "Emily.....he might be old but God can he fuck."

"You fucked your own father-in-law," Emily gasped.

"Actually he fucked me. So who is left to have given you the panties?" Amy asked.

"It wasn't Tom or John. Do you think it was Jake?"

"Maybe because Tom said he's been cheating on me behind my back." She smiled. "How would you like to come over to our house tonight for dinner?"

"Dinner.........is that all you want me for?" Emily blushed.

"No of course not......I want you to fuck my husband," she grinned. "Here's the plan..."

*****

"Emily is coming over here?" Jake asked when his wife broke him the news.

"Yes......she really has helped me on my last two sales and I want to show her my appreciation."

"Well I was going to play some poker tonight with the boys."

"Hey.....maybe after dinner you can teach Emily and me how to play."

"Fine," Jake said. He liked looking at young Emily anyway.

*****

"Are you wearing them?" Amy whispered to Emily as they cleaned off the table after dinner.

"Yes......I washed them when I got home and they are nice and fresh," the girl giggled.

"Well Jake is going to show us how to play poker so I'm sure we can talk him into some strip poker."

"But you said you would pretend to be sleeping when.........when we do it."

"That's after we are all naked and you ask him for a massage," she whispered. "Come on." She grabbed Emily's trembling fingers and pulled her into the family room. Jake had already sat up the portable card table.

Jake took his time explaining the various hands of poker and some various poker games. The females continued drinking their diluted wine giving him the impression they were getting really smashed.

"I have some poker chips in the cabinet to bet with," Jake said while pushing his chair back to go get them.

"Why don't we bet something else?" Amy giggled.

Jake stopped and pushed his chair back in. His heart raced as he looked over at Emily who was blushing. "And what would you like to bet?"