The Reluctant Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lightbulb went on in my head. This could be a lot of fun. I reversed myself on the bed again, and climbed on top of James. My legs had to be bent at the knees because of the headboard, but James' head was right at my pussy. He grunted as I lay down.

I could now raise my chin and pull down on his cock so everything lined up perfectly.

"Here goes nothing," I said to myself. Down below I felt James' tongue exploring.

Taking a breath, I began swallowing cock. The first time he bumped into the back of my mouth, I had to quickly pull him out, fearing I would gag. I tried again more slowly, after getting his cockhead good and wet with saliva.

This time, it bumped again, but I just rocked forward and suddenly his entire cock disappeared into my mouth! I snugged my tongue up underneath it and sucked as I slid it out again.

"Oh, dear God, Laura. That is so incredible! Do it again!"

I didn't need coaxing. In two minutes, I was able to get his length down my throat quite easily.

"Stop distracting me!" I said over my shoulder, as he busily licked my dripping quim. "This takes all my concentration."

"Anything, Laura. Anything! Just keep doing what you're doing."

It was now time to put James out of his misery, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

Taking a deep breath, I rose up on my elbows a bit, and again swallowed his entire length, then I began fucking him with my mouth and throat. I knew he wouldn't last long given the state he was in, but it took three breaths with about twenty seconds of suck in between for him to reward me with a cock that swelled even further before I felt it pulse and an incredible warmth in my throat as his seed shot out. I was so turned on that I almost came myself -- and no he wasn't touching me down there.

Six times his cock shot and I was running short of breath. I pulled him almost out of my mouth, so I could take a breath through my nose, and was startled by a late seventh pulse and a salty sweet taste in my mouth. Semen actually tasted pretty good.

James suddenly went slack and I realized at that point that he'd been rigid underneath me as he came.

I rolled off him and sat up. He had a goofy expression on his face.

"Good?" I asked, very pleased with myself.

"Better than good. The best. I havenevercome that hard in my life. I actually thought I was going to pass out. Laura, my lovely, lovely wife. You are so wonderful. I don't deserve you."

"Probably not," I answered wryly, "but you're stuck with me now." I held up my left hand. "This ring is my contract with you and that gorgeous cock of yours." I bopped it with my hand. "Speaking of which, that cock is going to be inside me just as soon as I can get it a bit harder."

"Be my guest," he said, smiling.

The Viagra had allowed him to stay relatively hard, and with a little further oral action, I soon had Mr. Dick standing at attention again.

I'd ridden James once that first weekend after I'd returned, but I really hadn't known what to do, so I hadn't gotten much out of it. All the rides on the Sybian had been a way to learn what I needed to do to be a real cowgirl.

Straddling my man, I guided his cock to my opening and gradually began to sink down. Even as turned on as I was, he was still a tight fit, but that made it all the better for both of us. Once I was all the way down, I sat up and put my hands at the top of his chest. He was looking up at me with that goofy grin again.

"I love the look on your face when you're concentrating. You twist your mouth to the side so sweetly and get a little furrow in your brow."

"Furrows in a lady's brow are not good things. I'll have to watch that."

"No! Don't change a thing. I love you just the way you are."

"Oh no. I plan on getting a lot better -- in every way."

Rotating my hips upward as I rocked towards him, I forced the head of James' cock against my G-spot. It took a minute or so to get angled just right, but from what I was feeling, and the expression on his face, we were both going to enjoy the next few minutes a lot.

"Pull on my nipples," I ordered as I humped on him and he obliged, squeezing and tugging on them most deliciously.

Now it was my turn for an orgasm, and I could tell from the build-up that it was going to be a very good one. Faster and faster I rocked, tilting my pelvis with the upstroke and relaxing it on the downstroke. With my internal muscles, I did the opposite, so that I'd tug on his cock as it would come out. I couldn't do that very effectively yet, but exercise would help.

I don't think James noticed. His eyes were locked on mine as I drove us both upward, faster and faster. All the hours at the health club were paying off as I felt the muscles of my legs and buttocks flex and release. I wondered what the camera would show. I couldn't wait to watch it.

"Christ, Laura, you are so beautiful when you fuck. Do you love it? Do you really love it?"

"Oh yes," I gasped. "Thank you for turning me on to this...for believing in me. Ah...ah...Oh God! I'm going to cum, James. I'm going to come all over your cock!

At the very end, as my orgasm ripped through my body, I was blinded by an intense light and became one with my husband as I felt the warmth of his semen deep inside me.