The Second Foundation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Desmond, you my dear will fuck that slut like the slut she is. I mean, if you don't do it..." Marco shrugged.

"So, I just walk up to her and seduce her or what?"

"It is their anniversary in a week. We are giving them an early present at their house. Paolo and I go way back, so he wont suspect a thing. We are having supper and drinks at their place this evening. Now, we will give them the cash they are demanding, loads to drink and sniff. Then you guys will take care of them."

"So, she will just fuck me with her husband around?"

"Paolo has a tender side, trust me, I know. I helped him get started."

"Tender side?"

Dez was puzzled, but the three guys laughed.

"Aidee you were right, the boy is dumb." Marco stated. "He goes both ways, he likes women and men. Black men. Donna doesn't know yet, at least that's what he told me. He flies to Brazil to satisfy his dark craving. I am sure once his inhibitions are down from the booze and coke, he wont be able to resist Freddie here, and his nice, big, black cock." Marco affectionately stroked Fred's shoulder. Fred smiled. "And as for Donna, she used to date a black guy. Paolo told me that her superiors told her to quit it or she would never get promoted. Now, you know, once you go black, there is no going back. You know that from my wife, don't you? By the way, thanks for fucking her, my boy. Since you started giving her your black cock, she leaves me in peace."

All three guys laughed heartily.

"Now, lets get ourselves in the mood for the party." Marco produced an envelope containing some powder and cut eight lines, then he folded a bill and sniffed two. Aidee did the same and so did Fred.

"What's that?" Dez asked.

"Its cocaine, you ignorant chap. Take it."

"That's a dangerous drug, isn't it?"

The three guys laughed.

"Its a fun drug boy. You have to take it or they might get suspicious. Just put the bill to your nose and inhale sharply. Close the other nostril! Gees! Don't exhale, inhale, you dummy! You are wasting good stuff. Cut him two more lines Aidee!"

Dez finally got it right.

They went through their plan. Marco finished by saying,

"In fact, the best thing would be if you could get them both to suck you guys off, passing those nice, big, black cocks back and forth."

"I wont let a man touch me!" Dez said.

"You are narrow minded. You need to be a smart hustler like Freddie here. He will fuck anything, if the price is right. Ain't that right, Fred!"

Dez was in a state of shock about the whole thing, but he could tell Aidee, Marco and Fred were not doing it for the first time. Those corrupt guys were hard cases.

Fred and Dez were then sent to the reception, each with a glass of scotch, so that Aidee and Marco could discuss some business. Fred was in his mid twenties, tall, lean, muscular, dark and handsome. He walked with grace, like a dancer. He looked good in a dark Armani suit and open white shirt. He wore an expensive watch and platinum chain around his neck. The two of them sat next to each other and chatted. Fred told Dez he had come over to study dance and decided to stay. Dez couldn't quite place his accent. When he asked him where he was from, the guy said Africa.

"Don't you feel weird about this thing here?"

"The money I am getting is great man. Its all about the cash!"

"Are you gay?"

"No! White guys like my body and my cock. They pay me good to fuck their faces and asses. But I don't suck them or let them fuck me. I am not like Aidee!" he snickered.

"Aidee? Does he..."

"Go and peep in. Why do you think they sent us out."

Dez listened and thought he heard loud, funny noises. He went quietly to peep in through the key hole. He was shocked, to see Aidee fucking their Italian boss, old Marco, in the face. He couldn't believe it. The Italian was on his knees sucking Aidee. Dez reeled with shock and disgust and went back to his seat. Fred rolled with laughter, fighting to stifle his voice.

"Man, that look on your face is worth a million bucks," he laughed, slapping his knee.

"Is he gay?"

"He is a hustler. Look, you either slave for these guys doing cheap labor. Or you fuck them and get more money. Don't act innocent. You are fucking Marco's wife. What is the difference to fucking her white ass or a white man's ass."

"Its disgusting! I cant believe Aidee!"

After a while, Dez went to look again, just to be sure. And he got even more shocked. The Italian was now fucking Aidee's face. Those guys were sucking each other's cocks. To make that even more fucked up, he peeped in again, and saw those guys taking turns fucking each other up the ass. Fred laughed so hard at Dez' confusion and disgust. When Marco and Aidee finally came out, Dez played dumb as the fat guy mumbled something about a very long meeting.

"Meating, you mean!" Dez felt like saying, but he didn't He was glad Aidee was generally not into shaking hands.

But he just couldn't believe it. He saw only two reasons for Aidee's actions, the Judas was greedy for money, and he worshiped white people, and therefore wanted some white in him. Damn!

Dez shook his head. These guys were exploiting black people and busy sucking and fucking each other. Motherfucker!

Dez had a nightmare, imagining that his life would take the course of Aidee's. Hell no!

Chapter 9

They drove to a liquor store and Marco bought several bottles of expensive spirits. Then they drove to a posh neighborhood and the outskirts of town. They went inside.

Paolo opened the door and he and Marco hugged and kissed each other on the cheeks like old friends. The tall, handsome Italian was dressed in an double-breasted jacket, open shirt and pants. He was reeking of expensive cologne and he wore a gold chain around his neck and gold earrings Dez noticed him giving him and Fred the quick look over. Something about his look told him Marco was right. The guy was into men, black men.

They found Donna in the living room. She looked even better than on the photo. Donna was tall, with a very pretty, angular, long face, intelligent, cunning hazel eyes, and a pretty, long nose. Her brows were trimmed and penciled sexily, describing long, sexy arches. Her eyelids had dark shadow and her eyes were lined. She looked like a cross between a sweet angel and dark predator. She was in a sexy, long, close fitting, elegant, dark evening dress, long at the back and short at the front, with strips of glitter. It had a deep, plunging front, held together by a short, gold chain just below her thick, proud, round breasts. The dress flowed sexily on her slender, slim body. She wore high heeled shoes and dark, smoky stockings. She had a nice curve to her hip and her dress cupped her small, round ass sexily. Her perfume was rich and nice.

Her smile was heart melting and she greeted them warmly. Like her husband, she gave Dez and Fred a quick look over.

When he looked at the pretty, delicate creature and her handsome husband, it was hard to believe that these two were corrupt, cocaine sniffing officials.

The place was nicely and expensively furnished. A tasty dinner was served, steak, potatoes, with a tasty vegetable salad. Marco chatted amicably with the couple as they ate and drank red wine. They finished off with a tasty ice cream dessert.

Marco and Paolo went way back and they got deep into conversation. Aidee was hanging on like Marco's sidekick, smiling stupidly. Dez was sitting to one side of Donna and Fred was on the other. After several glasses of wine, Donna started chatting to them both, getting flirtatious, pushing out her d-cups and mesmerizing them with her beautiful eyes. She had a cool, sexy, dark voice. Fred had studied in Denmark, and spoke little Italian and she spoke no English, so she concentrated on Dez.

Dez knew his duty was to seduce her, so he started some light conversation, giving her a rehearsed lie that he and Fred were dancers at some music theater and friends of Aidee's. Fred was really a dancer anyway, and Donna bought it and it excited her. She said she would come and see them dance some time. He soon had her laughing to his jokes. She had a deep, sexy, hearty laugh. And she was eying him like a predator and he had a feeling she was undressing him with her eyes. As they chatted, Dez noticed that her husband also kept smiling at him and Fred. Fred was returning the guy's smiles.

After supper, they retired to the living room and started drinking rum or whiskey cocktails, with cool music playing in the background. Donna sat on a one seater and Dez sat on a three seater, with Fred in the middle and Paolo sat on the other side. Aidee and Marco sat together on a smaller couch.

Marco took out a fat envelop and gave it to Paolo. He passed it to Donna, who took it and disappeared. Dez guessed it contained loads of cash. She came back smiling like a million bucks after some minutes.

"Now, I have a couple of presents for you two love birds. An early present, for your anniversary," Marco announced and took out a second envelope. He passed it to Paolo, who looked inside and smiled. Then he nodded at Dez and Fred.

"Oh, don't be paranoid. They are good boys. And they are dancers. No harm in them. In fact, they ride that white horse too."

"You know each other long?" Donna asked, eying Marco intently.

"I have known Desmond for a year. And Fred for two. In fact, you could say we know each other very well..." he chuckled dirtily. Fred chuckled too.

"You naughty old dog," Paolo chuckled dirtily.

"Lets have a little party. Maybe Fred and Dez can show us some dance moves," Marco said and got up to search for some music CDs.

"But not a word to anybody guys. All right?" Paolo said sternly to the two.

He got a little mirror, a blade and a bill and poured some powder and cut it into many neat lines. He sniffed two and passed it to Marco.

"Ladies first!" Marco said.

"No. You go first!"

"Suspicious, aren't we?" Marco chuckled and sniffed two lines. He passed it to Aidee who sniffed too. After Freddie, Donna nodded at him.

"I prefer weed," he said.

"Everybody is taking it or the party is over!" she said firmly, even as she smiled beautifully.

He shrugged and sniffed the two lines like it was an every day thing. The sharpness of the powder as it hit nostrils surprised him. He leaned back and rubbed his nose, sniffing, as he saw everyone else do.

Then Donna went last. She sniffed like a pro.

"So, you prefer weed huh? Lemme see if I can help you."

She returned with several fat joints in a cigarette box. Dez took one and fired it up. Fred and Aidee also did so, and Donna took one as well. The drinks flowed freely and as he hit the middle of the blunt, the coke was passed around again.

Dez was feeling the effect of the white powder. His pupils were dilated, his heart was beating fast, and he felt like he was on an adrenaline high. His skin was all prickly and sensitive.

As the blunts roached, Fred then removed his jacket as Marco turned up the music and Aidee moved the table out of the way. Freddy danced to a Ragga song and as he watched him move, Dez knew he had to be from the Caribbean He moved like magic, and sex on two feet. He went through some light moves at first, and it looked so easy but so hot. Then Fred really got to shaking his ass and winding his hips. Everybody was impressed. All the three whites were drooling. Dez watched them out of the corners of their eyes and saw that Marco, Paolo and Donna looked like they wanted to pounce on the handsome, sexy black dancer.

After several drinks and blunts and lines, the voices in the room were very loud. They were all drunk and high.

The coke went around again. Dez passed this time. Donna came and sat on the arm of the couch besides him, resting her cheek inches from his arm. She leaned back and he felt her thick breast touching his shoulder lightly.

She sipped her rum cocktail and then picked up Dez' chin with her digit and made him look up. Her eyes were shining with mischief, excitement and wildness. She was very drunk and high and seemed a bit restless, like she had too much energy and adrenaline.

"When are you going to dance for me?" she cooed.

"Oh, I sprained my knee. Its not that bad but I gotta take it easy. I cant dance at the moment. I'd look like I had two left feet," he chuckled.

"Then be a darling and go and mix me another cocktail. 60% rum, sixty juice. And five cubes."

"120% huh!"

"Its a big glass and I am a big girl."

Dez went and got her drink and refilled his as well as the others snorted another line. He settled under Donna's armpit and she moved her body to the music, rubbing her breast softly against his shoulder. The drug was getting her all excited now and he could tell she was horny. She was leering at him openly. And Paolo was getting real cozy with Fred. Paolo spoke some English and he was saying he wanted dancing lessons. Fred said any time, and told Paolo he was handsome and had the sexy body of a dancer too. Dez saw the white guy blush and smile happily.

Donna put on a salsa song and asked Dez to dance with her. She pulled him to his feet and the tall, lean, supple woman took his left hand in hers, put her left on his hip and pulled him close, pushing her thick tits into his chest. She led. Donna was real slender, but she wasn't fragile. In fact, she was strong and super fit, he realized as he held her close. And she could dance Salsa very well. She was drunk, high and horny though. She started rubbing her hips into his and as caressed his back. Dez stroked her hip and when his hand strayed to cup a soft, round ass cheek, she smiled, winked and pressed closer to him, rubbing her cunt into his cock.

Dez was surprised when he realized that his dick was rock hard. He wondered was it just her or the drug. She didn't seem to mind, in fact, she started grinding into him. Dez escaped her mesmerizing eyes for a second and saw that Paolo was dancing with Fred. Fred was holding the white guy's left and had his own left on his hip and he was showing him how to roll his hips.

"Yeah! Just like that baby! That's sexy. Go on white boy!" he heard Fred say and chuckle.

Aidee and Marco didn't dance. In fact, Aidee was promoted to DJ and he would cheer and clap and whistle as well.

After they danced two songs, Donna wanted to switch. She danced with Fred and Dez had to dance with Paolo. The horny, high white guy put one hand on his hip and the other on his shoulder and Dez did the same. Paolo started stroking and caressing him and even tried to rub hips with him. Dez returned his smile, but kept away from the guy's hard cock. He was relieved when the song was over.

As they took their seats, Donna returned to sit on the arm of the couch next to Dez, resting her soft, warm ass against his arm. She placed her elbow on his shoulder and leaned into him. Then after a while, the drunk, horny woman started stroking the back of his neck lightly.

"Oh guys, Aidee and I have an early meeting we have to go. DO you guys have to wake up early too?" Marco asked Fred.

"No man. We are dancers, we have rehearsals at five in the afternoon."

"You lucky, lazy buggers. Well, if you guys wanna party some more with these guys, I can lend you some money for a cab. If that's OK, Paolo and Donna."

"Yes! Stay guys, come on! Stay and lets have some fun!" Donna said, stroking the back of Dez' head.

"Yes guys! Come on. Don't be spoilsports!" Paolo said, rubbing Fred's shoulder.

"All right. Lets stay huh, Fred."

"Yeah!"

"Well, come and get your bags from my car then." Marco said. Marco and Aidee said warm good byes and then Dez walked out with them. Aidee switched on the cameras and warned Dez not to fuck up. Or else. He made the gesture of slitting his throat silently.

Chapter 10

As he carried the bags inside, Dez was now looking forward to really slut fucking Donna. The coke was making him horny and aggressive. But it wasn't just that. He hated everything these people stood for. Corrupt cops, taking bribes, living in luxury whilst brothers slaved.

He didn't give a fuck about the tape. He just wanted to punish Donna. He had been taught all his life that Europe was civilized. Now, he was pissed to see that it was all a lie. He hated these decadent hypocrites. This couple were cops, yet they were corrupt, they took drugs and the guy loved cock! He couldn't stand them. He wanted to ravish and punish that pretty white chick, that hypocrite with the big, fat fake tits, that had stopped dating a brother just to get promoted so she could be corrupt and dirty. He would show her. His cock got so hard.

As he got inside, Marco and Donna were sandwiching Fred and dancing with him, stroking his body and grinding their hips into him. As Donna saw the bags, her eyes narrowed.

"Search those bags Paolo."

"Gees! Don't be paranoid!"

"Do it. One can never be too careful," she said firmly.

Paolo searched the bags but found nothing except some sweat soaked, sports clothes, leopard loin clothes and loads of make up.

"You guys wear make up?" he giggled drunkenly.

"Its for the show we are doing, an African. We wear African warrior clothes and war paintings," Dez said.

"Put it on! I wanna see it!" Donna squealed, back to her drunk, high, excited self.

"You guys are cops huh? Tell you what, you put on your cop uniforms and handcuffs, we will put on the warrior stuff. Deal?"

"What!" Paolo exclaimed.

"deal! Come on Paolo!" Donna said excitedly. "I wanna see African warriors!" she squealed.

Dez and Fred were shown to a guest room and then Donna and her husband disappeared into their bedroom. The black guys stripped off their clothes and tied the leopard skin loincloths that Fred had brought from his work with him. They were small and hardly covered their crotches. Dez then painted both them both like warriors, drawing white, red and black lines on their faces, necks, chests and thighs. He knew how to do that from back home.

"Damn!" Fred laughed, looking at their reflections. "Those honkies are gonna love us. Take off your undies."

"You crazy!"

"We are here to fuck them and get the cash boy! Don't forget!"

"This is crazy!" Dez gasped. "This is sin and corruption my man." He took off his undies. His cock was hard from the coke and the excitement and so was Fred's. It pushed against his loin cloth and just stayed under it.

"Welcome to Babylon," Fred laughed.

"You are West Indian, right?"

"Man! West yes. But I am not an Indian. I am an African, they stole me away. And every white ass and mouth I fuck is my revenge. Especially when its a white man's. We will have to split them up. First at least. I will take Paolo elsewhere and fuck him. You fuck Donna in the living room. She is drunk and high and she wants your dark meat. Come on, lets go fuck those bitches."

They went back to the living room. Dez put his bag on a small table where it didn't look suspicious. After a couple of minutes, Paolo and Donna walked in. Dez almost expected them to say, "Raise your hands and go up against the wall."

They were now both donning dark blue pants uniforms of the Italian Police. Their long hair was tucked in under caps. Donna had her handcuffs too. She had refurbished her make up and her lips were a glossy red.

She gave a mock salute. Then she squealed, gazing at the two dark, muscular black men, naked except for tiny, leopard loin skins around their hips. And the paintings on their faces, powerful chests and big thighs.

"This is so good! Oh my gosh! Aren't they sexy Paolo!" she squealed.

"They are!" her husband rasped.

Donna made a bee line for Dez and started stroking his dark, powerful muscles, tracing the paintings. She was horny and ready to fuck. They smoked another set of blunts and sniffed two more lines each.

Then Donna put on a song and pulled Dez to her. She started dancing with him, grabbing his muscles and rubbing her hips against his.

1...45678...11