The Shoe Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I assumed the knelling position in front of him, he made no effort to move closer. If I wanted his cock, I would have to move toward it, I would have to be the one to start. And I was aware that the other two men, the two men who had already fucked my pussy and my mouth were still in the room, still watching me. I felt like such a whore! Only a slut would do this. My head moved toward the stranger's cock. I heard the office door open. Someone else was coming or going, someone else was seeing me, or ignoring me, I didn't know which. But it didn't matter. I took his dick into my mouth, and started sucking it. I wanted his hard meat in my mouth. My pussy was dripping over with a combination of the stranger's come and my passion juices. Within seconds I had his entire length in my throat, and was fucking his cock with my mouth!

He pushed my head away. I couldn't believe it! I was sucking his dick like a Singapore whore, and he pushed me away. I didn't have long to dwell on why he'd done it. He put his hands on my shoulders again, this time making me stand again in front of him. He turned me around, my back against his chest. He guided me to the foot of the couch, and turned me so I was facing the couch, but separated by the large rolling padded arm of the imposing piece of furniture. Then his hands were on my shoulders, but from the back. He was pushing me downward, over the couch arms. I complied. If he wanted me to stand on my head, I would have done it. Cum was rolling down my legs. I was mortified to be in this position, playing the role of a whore. But this man was not to be denied. He'd seen me service his two friends, and now he wanted a piece of me also. My body bent over the armrests, my face on the couch, my feet on the floor, my ass high in the air. He touched me between my legs. Without his telling me, I knew to part them. His hand reached down between my legs and ran firm against my pussy. I wiggled my ass in the air, waiting for his cock to pierce my cunt. I wasn't prepared for his next move.

He took his hand, coated with my pussy juices, and ran it up my ass, over my crack, and smeared my ass hole with the gooey substance. The next thing I felt was his hard cock pushing against my ass, pushing into me, fucking my ass hole without any warning. Before I could stop him, he'd already sunk half his hard dick into me. I stifled a scream. It was alright. He was treating me like a whore, and I was a whore. I relaxed my ass muscles. Patrick had fucked my ass hole on a number of occasions. I wasn't a virgin, and this guy didn't have as big a cock as my husband. I could take it. I wanted to take it. I wanted him to fuck me there.

As I relaxed myself, his hard cock pushed further in. His hands reached around and under me, grabbing my breasts, squeezing the nipples. He squeezed them until he hurt me. I cried out. He didn't care. He pulled, and twisted and pinched them harder, all the time fucking me with deeper and harder strokes. He released one tit and reached up, to the wall and turned on the light switch. The room flooded with light, and for the first time since this began, I was able to see everything in the room. I saw the two other men who had already fucked me. They were sitting, one on the desk, the other in a chair, both still naked, both pulling on their cocks. I looked each man in the eye. They were transfixed watching their friend fuck my ass hole, finger my nipples. I know I should have been embarrassed, I should have felt shame.

But all I felt was hot lust. I motioned to the man sitting on the desk. He didn't need a second invitation. As he stood and walked toward me, I licked my lips. I wanted a cock in my mouth. I didn't know if he was the one who fucked my pussy or mouth before. It didn't matter. I was ready for some mouth dick, and his was the nearest. As his hard cock slid into my warm, wet mouth, I could taste my pussy on him. Yes, he had been the cunt fuck, and now he would know my mouth. That was alright. I only wished there was some way to get the third cock into the action.

The man in my ass was speeding up now. I knew he couldn't last long. My pussy is tight, but my ass hole is much tighter! I met his jabs, thrust for thrust, as he continued the abuse of my ass hole. All the while, I sucked on the other cock as if it were the last one in the world. This went on for another three minutes or so, and I felt the man behind me start to pump his cum into my ass. Balancing myself on one arm, I reached up and began pulling on the cock in my mouth. He went over the edge with this additional stimulation. Soon cum was shooting into both ends of me. And soon it was running down my chin, and down my legs!

I was exhausted! Both men pulled away from me at the same time. I fell over the armrests, and into the couch. No more! I could take no more! My dress was a mess, my hair was disheveled, my makeup gone. Any lipstick I once had on was now coating the dicks of the three men who had treated me like a common slut!

I don't remember much more about the next few hours. Each man fucked me once more, I do remember that. And then they left, all three of them. The man who had brought me to the back room told me to get fixed up, that it was after 10:00 and the store was closing. I had to get out now, he said. He spoke to me like I was just an easy piece of ass! Get moving, now, we're through with you, was his tone of voice.

I pulled myself together, left the store, (without the shoes) and made my way to my car. I stopped at a coffee shop and used their rest room to clean myself up, fix my hair and makeup. But my cunt is so sore! And my ass hole! Which brings us to now, as I head home to face my husband. He will want to know where I've been, and what I've been doing. He probably will want to know where my underwear is, where my panty hose are, and why I stink of cum.

Oh, well, if he asks, I guess I'll tell him. But I know what that'll mean. I'll be up all night, fucking him too!

Write to either of us at the address below.

12