The Tiny Gold Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori’s knees felt like rubber and she felt her pussy pulsing as she stood and turned to face a smiling Jack. “Sure you don’t want that ride?” he asked as he held her elbow to steady her.

“No, I definitely need that walk now,” she managed to chuckle.

“Alright, then,” he said, reaching out to give her a warm hug. “In that case, we’d better get going. Here, you take these,” he continued, dropping the remote and the tiny gold key into Tori’s jacket pocket. “But,” she began to protest. “Don’t worry,” he said. “We’ve got a spare set at home. Besides, I suspect you’ll be needing them.” Then with a wink he continued, “I’ll see that she wears it to work on Monday. See you soon. Good night, Tori.”

Tori watched Brenda and Jack drive away and then headed home, her mind reeling over the experiences of the evening. Slipping her hand into her jacket pocket, she clasped her fingers around the remote and began to plan for experiences to come.