Things That Go Hump in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"Yes, oh yes, I'm going to cum," she cried out softly, shuddering uncontrollably against my mouth. "I'm going to cum!"

And then Mary came, but did so in a way that vastly differed from my expectations. It wasn't like the Hollywood blockbuster I'd come to expect – flashing lights, big explosions, lots of fireworks – but more along the lines of an independent film that chooses substance over glamour.

Her eyes were screwed shut and her soft, sensuous mouth hung open in a silent moan, the pleasure so intense that her throat had shut down all access to her lungs. And then, gritting her teeth and trapping my head between her scissoring thighs, her entire body convulsed as if she were suffering a mild version of a cardiac arrest.

It was the sexiest thing I had ever bared witness to. Knowing that I was the sole reason her body reacted in this fashion, that I had successfully given her the greatest kind of pleasure a woman could receive; it turned me on like you wouldn't believe.

Spent for the time being, Mary flopped to the mattress of grass like a rag doll, still in the throes of the aftershocks of her orgasm. "Cripes," she sighed, gently rocking her hips back and forth against my mouth. "Not bad, tiger. Not bad at all."

I negotiated my escape from her clenched thighs and scampered up her body, savoring the feel of her warm, curvy form rubbing against me. Beads of sweat lined her brow and an excited, rosy flush had risen in her cheeks. She was smiling at me with gratitude.

"Hi," I offered.

"Hi yourself."

"Did I do okay?"

Mary cupped my face and gave me a tender kiss. "Don't be coy," she whispered. "You know damn well that you got me off."

"Just checking."

My imprisoned erection brushed against her wet crotch, killing two birds with one stone by soaking up her juices with my slacks and giving me some much needed relief. The heat emanating from her pussy could be detected through not only my trousers but also my briefs, making my cock ache with desire. It wanted to be in there, sliding around inside her very own private version of heaven.

"You really want to fuck me right now, don't you?" she said.

"Y-yes."

"What're the odds? I really need tobe fucked right now!" Mary kissed me softly while flicking her tongue against my mouth, tasting her own tangy juices. "Is that what you want to do, tiger? Fuck me? You poor baby, you're so hard. I think we should definitely do something about that."

Each time we kissed I could feel a part of me growing more attached to her, because I could sense that underneath her blatant dirtiness there lay an attraction for me that soared beyond the physical plane. A bizarre thought popped into my mind as I pondered this, and no amount of reason or logic could disable its overwhelming message: Mary and I were never supposed to meet.

"C'mon, let's stand up so we can get rid of these nasty clothes of yours."

Mary helped me peel each article away from my body, her hands constantly stroking the parts being revealed to her. When only my briefs remained, my level of anxiety sky-rocketed but I attempted to remain calm and collected. I failed miserably.

"Hey, there's no reason to be nervous," she said, being as perceptive as always. "Look at me, I'm completely naked and I don't mind a bit."

"That's one of the many, many things that I find amazing me about you. How are you so confident?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, it's just the way I am. Guys have always been, shall we say, rather forward with what they think of my body, so the sexual side of stuff has always been pretty easy."

"You have a beautiful body."

"Yours isn't so bad, either," she grinned, giving me the once over.

The conspicuous bulge in my underwear was massive and you'd have to be pretty naïve not to know what hid beneath stretched fabric. Two contradictive impulses were being carried from my brain to my hands: the first telling me to cover up my obvious erection and the second ordering me to tear away the flimsy material to reveal it.

Mary slinked her way into my arms with the grace of a feline, molding every exposed surface of her curvy body against mine. I squirmed when my erection rubbed against her abdomen. My instinctual reaction was to pull away so she couldn't feel it, but the psychic little minx dashed these plans by filling both her palms with my ass cheeks and grinding my crotch even harder into her.

"How does a girl get some cock around here?" she whispered into my ear.

"Jesus," I groaned.

"Nope, I'm Mary. You gotta work on that, tiger. I mean, what's a girl to think when you keep calling her a guy's name?"

I laughed and delivered a playful swat to her ass. "I know what you're trying to do."

"And that would be...?"

"You're making jokes so you can relax me, make me less nervous."

She licked her way down from my ear and nuzzled my throat, taking turns nipping, sucking and kissing my tender skin. "Is it working?" she whispered.

"Um...yeah, you could say that."

"Does this mean you're going to lay me down on the ground?"

"Yes," I groaned, running my hands through her silken hair as she lapped at my throat.

"Spread my legs?"

"Uh huh."

Mary rocked her hips back and forth, using this gentle momentum to intentionally rub my cock through my briefs. "And will you slide your cock into me?" she asked in a sexy husk.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

"Then let's get this show on the road, shall we."

Channeling Supergirl's powers but leaving behind the tights and cape, Mary hastily dropped to her knees and yanked my underwear all the way down my legs before I could bat an eyelid. My rigid tool flopped around in front of her face, bouncing so close to her mouth that I could actually feel her warm breath.

"Mmm, this looks good enough to eat," she informed me, and then wrapped her soft lips around my hard flesh and thrust her face forwards, driving almost half of my cock straight into her hot mouth.

The sensation of being trapped in that warm, moist haven was sweeter than any detailed fantasy I'd ever constructed, sexier than any of the numerous wet dreams I'd awoken from as a teenager. Real life was definitely blowing fiction out of the water.

Her moaning mouth sent vibrations along my shaft which, coupled with her slick, massaging tongue, almost made me spurt a huge load of gooey sperm down her throat. I managed to hang on by a tenuous thread, but if she didn't release me soon there would be no preventing the basic mechanics of the male body going into effect.

"Mary!" I gasped. "Y-you're gonna have to stop."

Mary loosened the stranglehold of her lips, gazed up at me with her big brown eyes and then spat my cock out of her mouth. It glistened in the moonlight, almost completely covered in a fine layer of her slobber.

"Did that feel a little too good, huh?"

"It felt incredible."

"That's where us girls are lucky; we can cum as often as we want, whereas guys only have a couple of rounds in the chamber."

I lowered myself to my knees and wrapped my left arm around her waist as I stroked her face with my free hand. We kissed, tenderly at first, and then with a raw passion that reignited out lustful need for one another.

"I want you so much," she whimpered, stroking my slick cock with a firm grip. "I want you more than you could ever possibly know."

Having a gorgeous sex kitten in my arms professing such a hungry need took its toll on my restraint. I quickly eased Mary onto her back, making certain that her entire body was cushioned by the thick layer of grass. Then I speedily retrieved my fallen articles of clothing, folded them up double-time and inserted them underneath her head as a makeshift pillow.

"And you wonder why I like you," she said with a warm smile. Her legs were already splayed apart, inviting me to crawl between them and consummate our mutual attraction – of both the physical and the mental variety.

"I want you to be comfy."

"And that's one of the many reasons why I want to have sex with you. You're an amazing guy, Peter, and if most of those dumb girls at school don't see that, then hell, they really don't deserve you."

Getting a tad antsy, Mary grabbed me by the arms and hoisted me onto her body. The underside of my erection slapped against her pussy, falling square into the damp groove between her lips. Her fingers joined the party downstairs, lifting my cock away from her crotch as she spread herself open for easier access.

"Put it in me."

"Is it safe?"

A grin curled across her lips. "My pussy doesn't have teeth, if that's what you're worried about," she giggled.

I cracked up with laughter. "No, no, I was referring to...uh...contraceptives."

"I knew what you meant," she whispered, kissing me on the cheek. "I was just messin' with ya. The answer to you question is no, I'm not taking contraceptives."

"Then it's unsafe?"

"No, it's okay if you cum inside me. I'd prefer to swallow it, but it's totally okay if you want to fire a load into my pussy."

"But..."

"I can't make babies," she said, and when she noticed the sadness in my eyes she added, "Hey, I'm okay with it."

"How? How can you be okay with it?"

"I can't tell you right now, but you'll understand why it doesn't bother me when I do."

Again I was struck by the overwhelming notion that all of this was impermanent and that I wouldn't know Mary beyond tonight. I've never been psychic or a seer, my total number of senses could be counted on the one hand, but this wasn't the type of premonition where images flash over your eyes like a slideshow; I felt this in my heart.

"You aren't staying, are you?" I said. It was more of a statement than a question.

Mary ignored it. "Ever heard of carpe diem?"

"Of course. Seize the day."

"Then seize this moment for what it is. Focus on what's in front of you and try not to worry about what lies ahead. In this instance, my naked body is in front of you, and it desperately wants some sex."

"But, Mary, we need–"

"To have sex," she interjected. "Yes, I'm well aware of that."

I attempted to strike up conversation again but Mary thwarted all oral communications by crushing her lips against mine and forcing her tongue into my mouth. Resistance to her aggressive kissing was futile, so I laid down arms and defected to her side, too horny to object to her potent sexual advances.

The balls of both her feet suddenly dug into my ass and she slipped her free arm around my torso, leaving the other to hold her pussy open. And then, exercising immense strength for such a petite frame, Mary jerked her body into the air and attached herself to me as if she were covered in some kind of instant glue, not just showing off an inhuman display of acrobatic skills.

"Hi there, tiger," she grinned.

"Oh God," I groaned. "This feels...I can't...you wouldn't believe how this feels!"

Mary had impaled herself on my cock, having taken every inch of hard flesh into her tight opening in one foul swoop. It was a damp cul-de-sac, so warm and inviting that my erection wanted to pitch a tent and take up residence, prompting me to understand why men the world over were so obsessed with this particular area of the female anatomy.

I lowered us both to the ground, taking careful measures so as not to knock Mary's wind out when we hit home. Our bodies were still locked together, the soft, furry sacs of my balls resting firmly against her ass cheeks.

"Hmm, you know what this means? This means I now own the title to your virginity."

"Dang, and I was so attached to it, too," I joked.

"The first time is always supposed to special, so I hope I earned it."

This was about as serious as I'd seen her get. A few lines etched across her brow and her beautiful brown eyes searched mine, indicating that she indeed took this virginity business to heart.

"I don't think you could've made tonight any more special if you'd tried. I mean, it's Halloween, we're in a cemetery, and you patiently held my hand as you taught me a thing or two about...well, let's face it, about sex. I don't think it's physically possible to forget about youor tonight."

"Me either. Anyway, I think we should be talking less and fucking more. What do you reckon?"

The answer I gave was in the form of a kiss, which was succeeded by the slow removal of my erection and followed by its rapid reinsertion. We started out at this gentle paced rhythm with our bodies rocking in sync, unable to tear our eyes away from one another.

Everything about this girl turned me on like no other: the tiny scar above her left eyebrow, her pretty doe eyes, shiny hair, luscious body, self-confident nature, sexy face, chirpy personality and utterly filthy mouth. If focused on too intently, just one of these qualities could send my willpower spiraling out of control and our lovemaking would be over in a matter of seconds.

Mary's pussy was a squishy mess, made even slushier by the state of my saliva drenched cock. Each withdrawal to the tip was mirrored by fully penetrating her yet again, but despite its slick texture, her vagina would tighten around me in a bear's grip upon my descent into her body.

"Harder," she whined, expelling a deep pant each time I stabbed her with my cock. "Do me harder."

I obliged her. The timeline between thrusts shortened, as did the lifespan of my ability to hold back that ever-looming orgasm. Our bodies made that unmistakable slapping sound as we collided with one another, driving me deeper, faster, harder, both of us compelled to induce not only our own climaxes but the other's as well.

For the first time I realized how humid it really was. Although naked, sweat was sliding down my face and accumulating underneath my armpits. That warm northerly wind was caressing my back, making my skin tingle as I squirmed atop of Mary.

Groaning as though in agony, I squeezed my eyes closed in a desperate effort to last longer.

"Don't do that," I heard Mary moan.

"Do what?" I whimpered, opening my eyes. She was looking up at me with misty, satisfied eyes and her mouth hanging agape.

"Don't think about anything else but me. I don't care if you cum before I do, just don't switch off the pleasure you're feeling."

"Okay."

The heart was willing but the genitalia was weak, zooming down the familiar path of inevitability like that round silver object in a pinball machine after it's gone into 'tilt' mode.

Despite having an orgasm bearing down on me like an oncoming freight train, I was actually thrusting deeper and harder into her, incapable of throwing on the emergency handbrake that would prevent the ensuing explosion.

One didn't need to be a tacky fortune teller with a crystal ball to see that Mary was edging closer to her second climax as well. Out of breath, squirming on the ground as if she were on fire, parrying each of my thrusts with one of her own and grunting when my cock rammed deep – all of this suggested a girl who was on the brink of a full-scale meltdown.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" Mary panted.

"I'm afraid so."

"Pussy or mouth?"

Sweat dripped off my forehead and splashed against her flushed cheeks. "Huh?" My brain had temporarily shut down, the pleasure too intense for any of my other senses to function efficiently.

"Do you want to cum inside my pussy or my mouth?"

"Whichever you prefer," I gasped.

"Definitely in my mouth. I want to taste you."

Feeling as if I'd failed Mary in a cataclysmic way, I jumped to my feet while she scrambled onto her knees, both of us resuming our previous positions when she'd blessed me with a brief blowjob.

She wrapped her silken lips around the shiny head of my cock, applying so much suction that it would be all over in mere seconds. One of her hands cupped my balls and the other disappeared between her legs, where I can only assume she was going to masturbate herself to an orgasm I should've supplied.

A series of anguished moans vibrated through my shaft and Mary's face contorted into a mask of ecstasy, illustrating how dismayingly close I'd been to inducing her orgasm all by myself. Mary slurped, gobbled and sucked on me while her arousal peaked, and I lost it while gazing into her expressive, lust-ridden eyes.

"Oh God," I cried out, combing my fingers through her glossy black hair.

My cock twitched against her lips and streams of gooey sperm gushed from the tip. The thick, white juice splashed over Mary's tongue and sprayed the back of her mouth, startling me over the sheer quantity that had built up over the last few days.

"Mmm," she moaned. The tightness of her lips expanded and contracted, informing me that she was swallowing while simultaneously milking whatever semen had been left behind.

We remained positioned like that for quite a while, Mary on her knees, moaning with depraved delight as she slurped on my hard cock. Every dollop of available sperm had been sucked from the tip and guzzled down her throat, yet she continued her vigil down there until I started shrinking inside her mouth.

Exhausted both physically and mentally, along with having had every drop of cum drained from my balls, I unceremoniously collapsed to the ground and gazed up at the infinite universe. The moon had climbed higher into the twinkling sky, as if it were an expensive prop being shifted around on elaborate set. Perhaps Mary and I were performers on a stage, supplying a channel of entertainment for a higher being who likes to watch as much as we do.

Mary kissed her way up my body, originating at my rapidly shrinking member, journeying across the barren landscape of my smooth stomach, and terminating her expedition by using my stretched arm as a headrest. Soft strands of hair caressed my skin, followed by her warm, creamy cheek. She twisted her body onto its side and emitted a pretty sigh, then draped her right arm around my waist, snuggling so close to me that her crinkle of pubic hair tickled my thigh.

The aroma of her apricot scented shampoo assaulted my sinuses. "You smell so delicious," I whispered, turning my head to gaze into her shadowy eyes.

"Meh, I'm kind of sick of smelling like apricots."

"Why don't you change shampoos?"

"I can't," she stated, as if it were a criminal offence to defect to an alternately scented shampoo.

"Why on earth not?"

"It comes with the territory," she replied cryptically. "I don't want to talk about it, okay? Let's just lay here, you know, carpe diem."

"Seize the day," I murmured, returning the back of my head to the lush grass. I used my free hand to stroke her forearm, marveling over how I was permitted to touch this beautiful girl in such an intimate way.

A comfortable silence descended on us much like nighttime cloaking daylight, changing not only the mood but also the manner in which we perceive things. The same person who had walked into this cemetery wasn't the same who was going to leave it. I was different, changed. My mind had undergone a mutation that, after my encounter with the delectable Mary Watts, could never be reversed. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time, knowing that the Peter Parker I had always been was now in fact an entirely new Peter Parker, one who had been with a girl so ravishing that her glorious visage would be forever stamped into his heart.

"You're not staying, are you?" I said, not for the first time since I'd met her.

It took a very long time for Mary to answer. "No," she replied cautiously, tightening her grip around my middle.

"Are you leaving tonight?"

"Yes. There are some things you need to know before I leave, but...not just yet. For now, I want to cuddle with you, not dredge up anything with negative connotations."

Adhering to her unspoken wishes, I zipped my mouth shut despite my increasing curiosity. I was saddened, although not at all surprised, to hear that she was indeed moving on to greener pastures. All night I had been consumed with the belief that our relationship was transient and that we would part company before the clock's hour and minute hands met at the twelfth digit; and now, from Mary's own admission, there was undeniable evidence that supported my hunch.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers