Tissue Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up, she finds him staring at her.

He waits for her to look at him. When she does, he sees that her eyes are bright with lust. At least he hopes it is lust in her eyes. He leans forward and over her. Reaching forward, he pulls her slightly up so he can kiss her. He feels his cock touch the back of her leg and he thrusts slightly - automatically. The electricity of his cock touching the naked skin of her leg is fantastically erotic to him. He feels her react too.

Her lips open and moans into his mouth as her ass pushes back against him.

She feels both his hands squeezing her ass as they kiss.

He pulls away from the kiss and she opens her eyes.

She looks at him as he pulls away from the kiss. She watches as his eyes look down. She gasps as she feels his cock touch her pussy. It throbs hotly against her opening. She feels her own heat, almost calling to his. She feels her body lean backward against his throbbing member.

She moans as he did not enter her (again) right away. Like before, he rubs the head along her pussy. She shivers as he slides the head along her pussy lips and over her clit. This time, instead of the bottom of his shaft it is the top of his cock sliding against her pussy and clit. She moves slightly, trying to take him in as he slides himself backwards and forwards along her pussy lips.

He teases himself as he teases her. He is not sure she feels it but the feel of her pussy against his cock starts to drive him crazy. He feels her heat, hotter as the heat from his cock. He feels her wetness, different from the rain falling about them or on them. He feels her shiver as he slides himself along her some more. Her smoothness of her lips almost sucking along the thickness of his shaft. He pulls his hips back and let his cock head rub against her clit and he holds himself there. It is her legs straddling his cock. It pulses against her entire pussy and her clit. He hears her moan.

"Put it in," She moans.

He slides his cock down along her pussy again. Still, he does not put it in her.

She looks over her shoulder and snarls "Put it in me!"

He looks into her eyes then. He holds her gaze as he pushes his cock head into her. He watches as her eyes closes and she bites her lower lip. He feels her trying to push him in entirely. But he holds himself there, not letting her take him in any further.

She growls and pushes against him. She cannot get more than his cock head into her. The feel of his cock head there pushes her lust over the edge. She let go of the tree with one hand and reaches back to grab his ass. She pulls against him trying to get him moving. She feels a loud moan escape her lips as she feels his cock slowly moving into her. She puts her forehead against the tree as he stops, his cock deep within her. She feels her hips moving up and down, trying to get some friction. She moves, he does not. She feels him throbbing in her.

Oh my...

Her body enjoys the tease but her pussy wants the feel of him moving. She agrees with her body and is waiting for him to move. She Is waiting to feel his cock slide away and then back in spreading her and stroking her.

He moves one hand down from her ass as he enters her completely. He must stop. If he moves, he knows he will cum in her right now. He moans as she moves her hips up and down. He closes his eyes and concentrates on something else. His hand reaches the side of her leg. He slides his hand over behind her leg and gently lifts it to the side.

She moans as he lifts her leg, it feels as he moves deeper into her as her leg lifts to the side. Her head is still on the tree while her hands brace against the tree for support.

With her leg being held up to the side, every thrust back onto his cock makes it feel like he is moving his cock deeper within her. Her body shakes and she moans again as he starts to move again.

He slides himself slowly out and then back in just as deep.

His hips push forward. He grinds his teeth controlling how slowly he moves.

She moves her whole body with him. She wants release but this feels so good. Her body shakes with every stroke of his cock. It fills her and stretches her as it slides in, deep. She relaxes as his cock strokes slowly out of her.

She opens her eyes and looks below them. She sees his naked legs behind her as his cock slides in her.

Slowly, he moves in.

Slowly, he moves out.

Deeply into her then back out again.

She feels her pussy gripping him, pulling him.

His cock spreads her and fills her.

She closes her eyes as she feels the electricity filling her, passing from his cock through her pussy past her clit.

Almost.

She moans loudly as she pushes harder against him. She feels him respond by pushing harder and slightly faster against her.

He moans as she picks up the pace. He does not intended for it but it feels so good!

She is so smooth.

Her pussy feels like it is sucking his cock and oh so well.

No, he thought. He tries to concentrate but he knows it is a losing battle.

She feels so good.

She is beautiful to all his senses.

He continues to move, pushing against her. His hand releases her leg, but she keeps it up and to the side, barely touching the ground. He opens his eyes and looks at her from behind.

He watches her body moving against him.

He begins to shake.

He moans as he sees her beautiful form pushing back against him.

He looks down and sees her ass closing against him. The image of his cock disappears within her pussy. There is also the sensation along with the image of her pussy sucking his cock as he moves deep within her.

He moans again and looks up. He sees her looking back at him.

She opens her eyes and turns to look at him.

She sees his mouth open and hears him moan. She wonders if he was close.

She turns and sees him looking at her. She feels a wave of excitement flow through her as his cock slides into her. Her body shakes with that familiar excitement. She sees his eyes move up to lock onto her eyes.

She sees the lust in his eyes.

It almost feels as he is thrusting harder as their eyes met. Her body shakes some more as the pleasure is becoming too much.

Oh God. Close.

She looks into his eyes as he looks into her eyes.

She pushes back harder and feels him thrusting forward harder.

She moans and closes her eyes. She keeps his pace, moving back and forward. She thrusts against him. She feels him pounding against her and into her.

Almost.

His hands move up from her hips to her waist and then up under her jacket.

No, she reminds herself. It is his jacket.

One hand grabs her breast and squeeze as he thrusts into her.

The other hand slide back down and rests against her waist. It almost grips her. It feels almost as if his hand pulls her against him with every thrust back.

A moan escapes her at the feel of his hand squeezing her breast and teasing her nipple.

His fingers squeeze her nipple and she does moan out loud.

She opens her eyes and look back at him again. She sees that his eyes are closed. His hand continues to fondle her breast and tease her nipple as he thrusts into her.

She can hear their bodies slapping together. It is a wet slapping sort of like an open hand clapping against a cup.

His eyes crush close as the feel of her pussy is getting too good. It strokes him and teases his orgasm. He tries to hold off but she is squeezing him harder with her pussy. Her pussy is sucking him, milking him harder with every stroke.

He cannot hold any longer. He opens his eyes and slides his hand away from her breast. He places both hands on her waist and thrusts even harder into her.

The feel of his thick cock thrusting into her causes her to moan. The way his cock strokes her pussy faster and the feel of him filling her up with every pounding movement of his hips causes her senses to overload.

Oh my God.

This is it.

She leans forward a little more, now with her shoulder against the tree. Her face turns as she looks back. She can see her ass thrusting up against him. She sees his hips thrusting forward with both his hands on her waist.

She moans louder as her body warns her.

Her pussy is almost on fire with the stroking of his cock. She cannot believe she has not cum yet with the way he moved in and out of her.

Here it comes.

Her body told her that it is there. She tenses as her body starts to shake.

Then she sees a flash of light. At first she is not sure but it fills the air. She sees the hard concentration on his face.

Yes, she is making him feel good.

Just as good as he is making her feel.

There.

She moans and thrusts back. It is like the stroke of a match. Her body lights up and she shakes. Her orgasm is so close. She concentrates, waiting for it to fill her.

She hears it then.

Thunder fills the air.

She shivers but thrusts even harder.

His mind tells him he cannot hold it. The way her pussy pulls at him. The way she feels as she thrusts against him. Still, he pushes harder. His body fights him for control It fights him for release.

She sees another flash and the rain comes down even harder than before. It feels as if the rain is in tune with her body. She feels the need and thrusts against his wonderful cock faster.

The orgasm is going to be a strong one is the only clear thought she has. Her body moves with wild abandon and her pussy throbs with every stroke.

A combination of her moaning, the increase in rain, her thrusting harder and faster against him made his hold against his body slip. Barely holding onto himself, he continues to thrust. He can wait for her.

The next peel of thunder fills the air just then.

The sound of it vibrates through her core. The power of it seems to match the impending orgasm.

Oh my God.

Her body shakes and again, she squeezes herself around his cock.

The rain continues to pour and another flash of lightning fills the sky.

She moans as he grips her waist even harder and thrusts against her faster. She cannot keep this up. She concentrates now, concentrates on her release. She looks back at him and can see the sky behind him.

The rain pours down behind them with another flash of lightning. She moans as her body tenses at the flash.

Shit!

It feels so good but she could not. The release is there, waiting. She can hardly stand it any more.

He can feel her tensing. His eyes open but just then he knows he has made a mistake. He should not open his eyes. He sees her face, her face and eyes full of lust and pleasure. He likes the way her hair is slicked back. He looks at her as her eyes look in his direction. He can see that she is not focused on his eyes.

"I'm going to cum!" is all he can say.

The words reach her ears and it stirs her own orgasm. She opens her mouth, moaning with each thrust back. She notices that his eyes are now open and looking at her. She looks into his eyes.

She almost snarls, not just wanting the release but needing it.

"You are so beautiful." He says as he looks directly into her eyes.

He blinks, realizing what he said.

Just then, another flash around them and she tightens herself so hard that he thrusts and holds himself there. The first wave of his orgasm spews forth into her.

"Argh!" He moans as his eyes roll up into his head.

Oh my... here.

She hears him and sees the flash fill her vision. The rumbling of thunder follows as her senses push her over the edge. The orgasm rumbles out of her from within like the thunder. Her body thrusts even though his body stiffens with each wave of his orgasm. She hears him moan with each thrust.

"Oh shit!" She screams. "Mmph!"

Her orgasm fills her body and mind. She moans loudly again as the first wave her orgasm hit against his cock. It squeezes him even tighter and she thinks he screams but the rumble of thunder fills the air again. She screams again as the second wave of her orgasm hits before the first has finished.

The air fills with both of them moaning in their orgasm.

He feels her squeezing him more and more as she came. Or at least it is what it feels like to him. He tries hard not to slip out as he continues to thrust into her.

Her voice filling the air with her pleasure causes him to thrust again and again filling her with another wave from his orgasm.

She finds herself breathing hard when the waves of her orgasm subsides. She can still feel him in her. Her eyes open and turn to find his face flushed with his eyes closed. She can see that he is breathing just as hard as she is. She cannot believe how hard she had just cum.

As she feels him sliding out of her, she looks up at him once more.

His eyes look into her eyes again. He has a tired but very satisfied smile playing across his face.

She straightens to stand up then turns to face him.

His hands are still on her waist as he leans forward to kiss her.

She returns the kiss deeply.

He pulls back from their kiss and says, "This is definitely better than doing it online."

She laughs and lays her head on his shoulder just as another flash of lighting fills the air. Her arms move up to wrap about him as she closes her eyes for some much needed rest in the rain.