Toys are Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She massaged herself from her clit to her asshole in short little strokes and slow movements. Her knees grew weak and her legs started to tremble. Her brain was in a foggy haze of glowing light and pure pleasure. She turned to sit down on the shower seat and nearly lost her balance.

She dropped the toy and grabbed the ledge on the shower wall. Shaking from fright as well as stimulation she found her way to the seat safely. She sat there breathing hard for a moment and then retrieved the toy from the floor. Her hands were trembling as she applied the massive head to her opening and pressed gently.

Nothing happened for a long moment and then she felt the muscles relax and the head filled her with a slightly uncomfortable stretching of the walls. She eased the head out and sighed softly when it was gone. She pressed the head forward and it eased into her vagina quicker and felt a lot better. She sighed again only with a growing pleasure this time.

Leaning back in the seat she brought one foot up to the edge of it and slowly rotated the big toy. She felt the bulb like head move inside her easily. She was so wet and slippery that the toy sank in an inch or so. Brenda gasped and flexed her hips against the intruder. It moved deeper and she groaned.

With about a third of the dildo in her pussy Brenda felt full, the walls of her sex tight around the big shaft. She tried to stop the slow flexing of her hips but it was more effort than it was worth. Anyway the movement of the rubber dick felt so very good inside her. She slowly fucked herself with little sighs, gasps, and groans until she realized that there was a lot more dick in her than not.

She found it hard to believe that it would even fit much less most of it would disappear inside her. She felt so full and so complete somehow. She gave a shivering shake and groaned loudly as she pulled it out until just the head was still inside. The slide of the veins and ridges on her inner skin was heavenly followed by an empty feeling.

She took a deep breath and shoved the dick back inside. She made a gasping, not being able to catch your breath sound and froze. She knew she was on the ragged edge of a monster of an orgasm and wasn't nearly ready for it to happen. She sat very still and waited. She was trembling and suddenly felt flushed and hot all over.

She rolled her raised knee out farther and lifted the other foot to the seat. She looked down at her wide spread knees and thighs and at her hands holding the rubber dick. A few days ago she would have thought this to be impossible and very vulgar. Now....

Now it was real and beautiful. She watched as she drew the toy out. It's movements and the feelings overlapping into one picture in her mind. She whimpered and jammed the dick back in as her hips lifted and rolled up to meet it. She pulled it back and jammed it home again. The orgasm was there as she heard herself scream.

Her body erupted into needle points of light and pin pricks of pure unadulterated pleasure. Her nervous system was one big electrical discharge the blasted her away into that never-never land of pure bliss. She hadn't touched her clit she realized somewhere far away and she found that interesting on some deeper level.

*****

The big toy was eye opening for Brenda in so many ways. She didn't dare use it but that once that weekend as she wasn't sure how fast she would shrink after it stretched her so deliciously. She knew Ron would be all over her come Tuesday when he got home. She wanted to be ready, willing, and able when he did.

She was unsure of a lot of things but one thing she did know, somehow and some way she was going to change the way she and Ron made love. Her body was awake now and had an appetite that was amazing. She had spent time with her hands and mouth all over that toy and she wanted to try some of it on Ron.

Her only worry was what Ron would think and or do. She had to be careful or she would ruin the whole thing but she had two more days to play and to plan. So hopefully she could figure out something. If worse came to worse she could always do her housework in the nude with Ron home. That should get the ball rolling.

Her mind jumped ahead to next month as she wondered what toy would show up and what she would do with it. Only time would tell about everything.