Twenty Years to Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get a hold of him. I'll talk to you later." She sighed, then took another suck on the nearby cock. Then she looked up at the owner of that particular meat stick. "Torrie didn't come home this morning."

Frank sighed. He had been very quiet for the entire conversation. If Jeremy ever found out his best friend was banging his sister on a regular basis, there would probably be some blood being spilled. "I gathered that . . . oh sweet . . ." Rachel's beautiful, dark lips had encircled his member and were sliding their way down. He had a good seven-inch dick, which seemed to fill her mouth up just perfectly. They had been dating in secret for almost a year. And Frank didn't mind that she fucked other guys. Actually, he got off on it. This little session had begun after she told him about her quickie with Charlie the previous week. "Are you sure you want to do this now? I wouldn't mind going and . . . and . . ." Once Rachel's mouth was around his organ, Frank tended to lose the power of coherent speech.

Rachel pulled off, then started stroking again. "There's not much we can do," she said, pulling her shirt off and unclasping her bra. Soon, her large black titties were swinging in the breeze. "I think it might be a little early for blind panicking. Besides, I need to vent now." She hated having sex in the front seat of Frank's truck, but it was the most convenient place for them to do it. Luckily, it was a full-sized vehicle. She got on her knees on the passenger side and waited for him to scoot over. "Hurry up," she told him.

"Yessa mastah!" he said. He knew it drove her nuts when he talked like this. "I do whatever you says!" But he did scoot over, managing to get his feet on either side of her. She cradled his balls in one hand while sucking his dick down to the root. "Your brother would KILL me if he knew about this."

"Then we won't tell him until he goes off to work somewhere." With his pole nice and wet, she pulled her mouth away and pushed her weighty melons together on either side, capturing his meat between them. She bounced up and down a little, treating him to a wonderful titty fuck. He loved it when she did that. The light brown head of his cock kept peeking up at her from her cleavage, and she gave it a lick whenever she could. Even as he pumped away between her breasts, his mind wandered to their earlier conversation.

"So, have you ever fucked more than one guy at a time?"

Rachel grinned. "Nope. I've done a bunch of guys in one week, but never at one time." She pressed her breasts together even harder. "Why? That turn you on? You wanna see lil' ol' me sandwhiched between a couple guys? One in my cunt and the other in my ass? You know that only one guy ever gets to go in my ass." She felt him fuck her tits harder. She knew she was getting to him. "Maybe you'd like to see one in my pink little pussy while another cums in my mouth? Like a Chinese finger trap? I'd bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you? Bet you'd love to be one of those guys . . ."

Frank leaned over and kissed her, stopped her oration. Then he pulled on her shoulders and helped her squeeze out of her current position. Then he had her on all fours in the cab of the truck. He quickly plunged into her warm depths.

"Oh, doin' it like a man," Rachel said, egging him on. She felt his chest lie flat on her back and his hands reaching around to fondly her tits while he drilled her from behind. "I like it when a man does that. Maybe it's why I let so many guys have a go."

"How many? Tell me again." He was fucking her as hard as he could given the constrained space.

Rachel liked it like this; down and dirty. As her pussy was repeatedly penetrated, she started running off the names of the guys she had fucked and the things she had done with them. And it only got Frank more excited. She rolled down the window so she could grab onto the door of the truck while he went to town on her. They had parked in a remote spot in a large public park. She wasn't worried if anyone saw them. If someone did, she was in the kind of mood where she might ask him or her if they wanted to join the two of them. She was just that horny. "Harder! Harder! C'mon, Charlie fucked me harder than that!" This last statement was a bold-faced lie. Charlie never fucked her that hard. He was afraid she wouldn't be able to handle that much dick that fast. He was probably right, but Frank didn't need to know that. It was much more fun to tease him. She let go of the door with one hand so she could reach back and toy with her clitoris while he fucked her. His angle of entry was perfect for deep penetration, and soon she felt her pussy quiver and quake.

"I'm cumming! Fuck me hard, cause I'm (gasp) . . ."

Frank gave a few more pumps before pulling out. He was close himself, and he wanted to watch his girlfriend cum. He saw the skin of her inner thighs growing shiny as her juices leaked out. She was still playing with herself as her back arched and with one final shudder, it was over.

"If you're not busy, I've got somethin' for you," Frank said, stroking his rod.

Rachel turned around as quickly as she could, finding herself face to face with Franks piece just before it shot off. A copious amount of his white stuff began shooting against her face. She opened her mouth to catch the last few bursts, getting a good load of man candy. She swallowed what was immediately available, then licked around her lips.

"You're TOO good to me baby!" Frank said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Better than you deserve, bee-atch! Hand me a tissue." Rachel cleaned up her face a bit, then gave Frank a friendly kiss. "But one of these days, there's gonna be some payback. Like fucking me in a proper hotel room or somethin'."

"Nothings to good for my girl. Except for acknowledging our relationship out of fear for my life."

"Soon. I promise. Now help me get dressed. I've got a couple ideas where Torrie might have gone."

-------------- --------------

A few hours later . . .

-------------- --------------

Torrie awoke with a start. She was completely disoriented. Finally, she remembered where she was, and what had brought her there.

"Lazy little tramp," came a voice from the doorway. "I thought you were going to sleep all day."

Torrie looked up and saw Isabel standing there, looking . . . perfect. She had already gotten ready for a night on the town. Those were her rich-girl party clothes. Isabel was going out. And Torrie knew that she wasn't going with her. Isabel walked forward and put a purse on the bed, next to a set of clothes that were laid out next to Torrie's prostrated form.

"I got you some things to wear. I can't have you walking around naked and embarrassing me." Actually, Isabel didn't think that Torrie would have anything to be embarrassed about with that rock-hard body, but she was re-establishing control. "The clothes on the bed are for you to wear. I'll call a cab for you to take you home. As I mentioned, I can't afford to be seen with you. In the purse is another set of clothes. You will carry this purse with you at all times. When I'm ready for you again, you will wear the clothes that are in the bag. Also in the purse is a pre-paid cell phone. You will not make calls on it. You will only answer calls, and those will always be from me. I will call, you'll change clothes, and you'll wait for me. I shouldn't need to tell you what will happen if you fail to follow my instructions. Oh, and there's a copy of the tape I took of last night. I want you to watch it and learn. I expect you to improve your oral skills and obedience by next time. Now stand up so I can dress you."

Torrie slowly made her way to her feet. There were a few bruises and red spots from the morning's activities, but Torrie didn't mind. The reward had been worth it. The exhilaration had been worth it. She bowed her head as Isabel dressed her. She was put in some comfortable sweat-pants and an indecently tight shirt. Not something she would normally wear. The shirt was a little sexier than was normal for her, and she was pretty sure the sweat pants were chosen for her comfort, though Isabel would never admit it. Isabel stopped and pinched Torrie's nipples through the shirt, making those hard little nubs stand out against the fabric.

"There. Now you look a bit more presentable," Isabel said. Her hands rested a little longer that she planned on those small firm mounds on Torrie's chest. "Do you understand what I expect of you?"

Torrie's face flushed. "Yes ma'am."

"Good." Isabel was staring at Torrie's face. In spite of her attempts to be stern, she found herself kissing the pink-haired girl again. "I'll go call a cab. As soon as the coast is clear, you'll go out to the street corner to wait for it. You'll hear from me soon." Isabel called a taxi. Before Torrie could go out to meet it, Isabel got some information from her, such as her measurements and her work schedule. Torrie didn't know why, but she didn't need to.

'Ours is not to question why . . .' she thought. Finally she was dismissed. She was sore and still a bit tired. But mostly she was anxious. She wondered when she would be called to serve Isabel again. When she got out to the street and was waiting for her ride to arrive, curiosity overcame her and she glanced in the purse.

"Good God! She wants me to wear this?!?

Inside the apartment, Isabel was still leaning against her door, breathing heavily. She was wondering if she had gotten in over her head. But the naughty part of her mind couldn't wait to find out.

------------- ------------------------

Back at Torrie's apartment . . .

------------- ------------------------

"Torrie! Sweetie, where have you been?" The moment she showed up back at her parents' place, Torrie's mother went a little nuts. "We've been so worried! Jeremy was here and . . ."

Torrie tuned out her mother's admonishments. 'Shit,' she thought. 'I forgot Jeremy was coming over today. And I probably should have called someone to let them know I wouldn't be coming home in the morning. Crap!' She looked at her mother. "Sorry Mom. I ran into an old friend and we just got to talking. I didn't realize how late it was. I'm sorry, I should've called."

Her mother (eventually) was placated by Torrie's excuses. Torrie felt kind of weird. She was only slightly lying, but it was more than she usually did with her parents. And she knew that Jeremy wouldn't buy the excuse. She'd come up with something for her friends later.

"Mom, I'm really tired. I'm going to go take a nap. If Jeremy comes by, tell him . . . tell him I appreciate the offer of help, but I'll take care of stuff on my own. He'll know what I'm talking about. See you." Torrie hurried up to her room and into her own bed. But even as she lay down, she noticed a creeping sense of boredom creeping into her soul. It was familiar, but not welcome. She knew the only thing that would alleviate it was Isabel. She looked at her coffee table where her college applications and her application to the welding program were awaiting her signature. She blew them off, like she had done every day for quite some time. She curled up in her bed, waiting for her new phone to ring.

-------------- ---------------

To be continued . . .